Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Coffee Sage, Out [Requesting Exit]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Humming along to the clack of my wooden geta against the stone landing of the gates; I had settled my eyes to the platforms hidden in defensive positions to ward of foes from outside and inside the gates. The silent shifting of men and women on-duty along their pathways, scanning and noting the passing traders, civilians, shinobi and the miscellany of the crowds of their quadrants. Been many a year since I'd subjected myself to helping in those posts... No longer, a unique feeling I think, having nowhere to be and nowhere to go; at least no expectation of such- The choice being solely mine, without the stipulation of tracking, check-ins or the like.

"Freedom." Mouthing the word while I slowly made along my way to the ingress and egress of people some hundred feet further ahead. Thankfully, it wasn't too jarring to any of the others near me passing by, given everyone had their own conversations going on- or perhaps they were just glazed over their eyes as they continued the monotony of their tasks.

Coming to the booth for exits, I pulled out my identification from the folds of my shirt and offered it to whomever took to my presence. Aside from the usual details of irrelevancy, under the status of name would dictate the position of Mercenary. "Should'll be there'n." Saying in a simple manner, awaiting the approval so I could continue on, thumb had wrapped underneath my bag strap for the travel ahead.

[Requesting EXIT]

Mercenary

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a massive line at the village gates today. Traders, merchants and wanderers all gathered uniformly in a single file like with their goods. Avoiding the construction crew that had platforms at certain heights to run maintenance on the gates. The security nowadays had been pumped up ever since an accident that occured a while back. Alongside many man branch ninjas were a few scattered ANBU ninjas who wore their masks. A main branch stood next to an Anbu operative while he checked everyone's I.Ds to make sure they had proper verification.

Through one eye socket eyes met the gaze of an interesting person. Putting his paperwork on top of their clipboard the ANBU reviewed his paperwork. Behind the mask a frown was made, unable to give the right clearance. A finger rose to their headset, “Need your verification on this passport Alpha.” “Right.” As her hand fell it only took a few seconds for another ninja dressed in a black robe with the Kumogakure village logo on the collar. Adorning a golden one horned mask the superior landed next to their operative.

Red eyes glanced down at the paperwork, noticing the reason for leaving to be deemed as a mercenary. Upon further inspection it was certified by the Raikage herself. The superior ANBU op turned to face the mercenary ninja and to her surprise this ninja was the same one she had verified to leave to sand months prior. “Mercenary work now? Stay safe out there.” Refraining from making another poking jab like she did when she was just an operative. “They’re free to leave. Let’s not hold them up any longer.” The operative released the documents from his clipboard, handing them back to the new mercenary. Just as swiftly as she appeared the golden masked anbu op disappeared with a mastered chakra jump back towards the towers.

[Exit approved]
[Topic entered and left.]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Standing idly, I didn't figure making a big fuss with either of the ANBU doing their job would make much of a difference; plus had I been in their shoes I'd be right annoyed if someone else did it too me. Thus I had awaited the confirmation, the cold wind brushing between the people, animals and constructs of transportation had made its way to affect my socked feet adorning a pair of wooden geta. Beyond such, the rest of me as usual was fairly dressed in hides, furs and heavier cloth to combat the elevated cold.

Upon the golden masked lady giving the clearance, I had simply offered a gentle smile as my eyes curled in response. "Thanks'n should be sum'n interestin' life now." Accepting my documentation back and shortly thereafter folded them back into my attire for safe keeping. "I'lla make due in safety."

With their whizzing departure, a momentary nod to the other ANBU afore I too started my way out of the village.

[EXITING VILLAGE]

Mercenary

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back