Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Color of Silent Obsession (Open' Junko)

Horigome Sukejuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Issat the sunlight?"
</COLOR>
Sukejuro would ask, disdain and curiosity staining his thoughts in a brief climax of confusion in a haze.
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="DarkRed">"But where did the moon go? I forgot to sleep again..."

"Well...well...maybe I did sleep after all?"

The boy would finally rationalize, though the reasoning was not entirely accepted. "Nothin' but excuses, yes? Shameful." he chastised himself, but what could he do? Slowly he began to unbend his knees, sunlight passing over his shoulder as it cast a dark shadow of peerless opacity that his strained eyes could not glance beyond. The abstract, two-dimensional representation of his body mocking him as he slowly began to stand, knees unlocking from their bent posture, his back straightening, as he had finally decided to cease this little play of gargoyle on the stray building whilst he had peered unflinchingly into the alleyway for a reason he perhaps could not wholly remember, but there was an importance - that much was certain. He was still quite armed to the teeth, as it were, he braced the head of his axe, back of the blade resting against his right shoulder as his fingers pressed into the rough grain of the wooden shaft, and with his left hand he would press the knuckles up to the leather-wrapped chin where he would apply a quick, blunt, bit of force to send a loud crack to the wind.

"Much better, No more nagging sore tension, ready to start the day, yes?" He would chime, more than happy to start the depressing grind of day to day life, striving for acceptance in a world of bitter chaos which sought to always spit him out and see his life snuffed out once and for all. "Men must have their priorities...Mine is to defy the reality of this world until I stick, now maybe I can afford breakfast..." Inner thoughts of turmoil churned before he finally hissed out "A most worthy task...most worthy to maintain this mortal coil. Yesss...." he finally proclaimed to non-other than himself as his stomach whimpered with need.

"Pipe down and show some pride! Don't broadcast our weakness to the world. Frail...so very frail." he chastised himself, only this time treating a vital organ as a completely seperate entity, offering but a glance into his fragile psyche to nobody but himself if he acknowledged this. Creeping to the side, he was several stories up, his need for hunger and an utter lack of patience or reason, he jumped without hesitation. The soles of his heavy boots thud as he landed on his toes, tumbling head over heel and rolling to relative safety. Perhaps it was luck? Or maybe he was just born with it. Needless to say, he casually brushed the dust and grime from his scavenged clothing stitched together by yours truly, as he exitted the alley to caws of black birds which roosted high above the somewhat busy street corner with rows of shops both opulent and mundane.

[WC= 497] [MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Sorry for delay. had to finish my academy class.]

Time. Seconds, Minutes, and hours. "How much of this time had passed?" Junko couldn't keep focus as he realized his thoughts were interrupted constantly due to a beast. Junko was in danger. He had a enemy to defeat which he could not see. but only hear and feel. Junko quickly jumped up from his living room couch to take a small journey to his kitchen. Junko felt the beast presence as every few minutes passed by. Junko opened his refrigerator. "Nothing." Junko held his stomach as he looked down at it. "I see what people mean now by that old saying. This is a belly of a beast." "Yo Aiko I'm going out. I need to get some food." Junko exited his home and began his travels to the Susukino District. As Junko walked he took that time to look back on his last time visiting the District. "I wonder what new people I might meet this time?"

As Junko arrived to the populated area. Junko noticed a flock of crows flying over head with a loud sound of caws. "I bet they're hungry to." Junko continued in the District to find the perfect place to eat. as he reach a center point he noticed many buildings with deals and advertisements of food. "Time to eat!" Junko observed the plethora of restaurants as he held his stomach ready to make one of the hardest decisions of his life. "I wonder whats good?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back