Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Come Alive! [Class]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On the distant horizon the grazing radiant rays of sunlight caress against one another, in turn producing a vibrant display of hues mixing. Canary and violet intertwine to paint a portrait for the world to gaze on, yet a majority of those joining the session would be irritated by the potential lack of sleep. Avians squawk and chirp, a handful harmonizing in agonizing screech; more than likely agitated towards one another. Despite this, the Medical Sennin trudges forward, her leather boots squelching against the vibrant midori turf, the morning dew glistening against the steadily growing morning light.

Pertaining to how one would be knowledgeable of today's lesson was fairly straight forward, a few days prior the kunoichi placed several fliers to catch the interest of the student body. The subject at hand detailed learning ones inner chakra nature and that in itself was surely enough excitement for many. Secured tightly within her ivory medical coat, which draped over her shoulders, were a handful of chakra sensitive papers awaiting for eager students to discover there innermost working mechanisms.

Halting in the middle of the open field, Mikasa's oceanic hues settle against the courtyard in the distance, allowing for an outdoor activity as opposed to the traditional classroom sessions she usually held. Crossing her arms, faint zephyrs sway her platinum locks to and fro, the blades of emerald waltzing in similar fashion. "A beautiful morning." she murmurs faintly. Fortunately she stuck out from the norm, in the sense that she was much older in appearance than many students. Tsukasa Mikasa was one of the younger titled Sennin's, brought into the position two years prior at the age of twenty-two. Although, one could very well in the realm of shinobi and kunoichi this was close to elderly status. Thus, easy to spot - especially due to the time of day it was.

Sneering at her own thoughts, she settles down and relaxes. Within the next half our those wishing to learn more of themselves and the specific of there properties would begin. "When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you could ever be, 'cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.. come alive." a faint smirk settles on her features at her own words.

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening! Below is the ruling on classes, please do not hesitate to join due to not gaining a stat reward (If your situation)!

• How many classes can I be in?
    • As many as you'd like. However, a person may only receive rewards for a single [Class] thread per week.
  • Can I do multiple [Class] threads in a single week, and then wait to claim them later?
    • No, rewards may only be claimed for the week they are actually completed.

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
She had been walking by, fresh off training herself in how to transform, in an attempt to hide her affliction. It had worked for the moment, but she'd need a more permanent solution. However, she caught the glimpse of a flyer when on the way to the shopping district to try and find some clothes befitting someone like her. It stated that the med-nin sennin was teaching a class on how to find out what your affinity was, your chakra element. She really knew nothing about that or what it meant, but it was that very lack of information that caused her to grab the flyer and head on toward the school. She would arrive, the first to show up to one of these things again. She didn't really know what to expect here, specially from a med-nin. She just hoped this didn't involve getting on an operating table, though that could be an option for this curse she was hiding. Perhaps if this went well, she could ask the sennin for advice. As she thought of these things, she stepped forward and into the class area, approaching the teacher and giving a deep bow.

"My name is Josei, Omaka Josei and I'm here to see what the nature of my chakra is, whatever that means!" she spoke plainly, coming up from her bow.

"Will it hurt?" she asked, ever so sheepishly.

Motomiya Jo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slipping the latest scroll into his backpack Kazuma nervously closed the flap on the top and locked it in place. Today he was going to have class with one of the sennin of Leaf. And not only was she one of the strongest shinobi of the village, she was also the strongest medical shinobi. It was a bit intimidating, even after meeting her under that bridge during the last rain. He told his mother about it, and she seemed less impressed with the encounter. She said it must have been an honor to meet the medical shinobi, but Kazuma could tell that his mother wasn’t impressed.

Still to him it was an honor. He had wanted to tell her that when he was first introduced, but it felt like he was intruding on a moment between her and Migoya sensei. Kazuma’s hands stilled on the bag as he remembered that day. It was the first time he opened up so much about his father, and the thought dampened his mood like it had that rainy afternoon. He finished securing the backpack and slipped it onto his back. If there was any downtime during the class he was determined to finish off the book Migoya sensei gave him.

Running out the door Kazuma glanced towards the tree growing behind his house. He thought he caught the faint image of a bird that flitted among the branches, but he wasn’t too sure at this distance. Still a slight smile came to his lips at the memory of his ‘attempt’ at using practice shuriken. Throwing wasn’t his strong suit. However it was on that day he learned he could heal. Maybe his affinity was Holy, like the books said.

It was another 20 minutes before he arrived at the place where classes were to take place. The first 10 minutes was running to the academy and asking where the room was. The other 10 was running as fast as he could to the field. He stopped once he was at least 15ft from the silver haired woman. His legs were weak from the trek, and he bent over with his hands on his knees catching his breath. Another student had arrived before him, and he gave her a weak smile as he tried to slow his breathing. ”Are *huff* you *huff* here for the affinity *huff* class too?” Letting out a deep breath he turned to Mikasa and gave her a respectful bow. ”I’m here for the class Mikasa sensei.”

[Word Count= 417]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_njwwjyhATW1shff2jo2_500.gif

Wake up at 5 am on the dot? Check. Put on your sunday... is it sunday? Tuesday best? Check. Fill your sack with as many scrolls as you possibly can to make sure you appear as studious as you really are? Check! Fixing your hair so it didn't look like a birds nest? Well that isn't that important, we can leave that as is, whats important now is to make sure Jae gets to class on time and presents himself to be the amazing student that he believes he'll be. This will be his first day at the academy after all, he needs to produce the greatest impact on his teacher to prove he will become the best shinobi to grace the halls of the academy.

He promptly left his home at 6 am, expecting to get to class just a bit early. He was used to the average hours of regular schools that all started at 7 am, he was unaware that academy classes were on a bit more lax time. Instead of students and teachers needing to be there by a certain time, the teachers just decide when they want to teach and if you want to learn make sure you show up. Jae learned this the hard way when he got to a classroom and waited for about an hour only to realize nobody was coming. He wandered through the halls until he found the notice board for classes. There were a couple up, some for days already past, but there was one scheduled for today but in a few hours.

He wandered around the school for a bit but got bored so he left to go to a nearby convenience store before he saw the time. He was far away from the school and the class was starting soon. He paid the patron, not paying attention to how much he paid and giving the man about three times the amount needed, as he ran toward the academy. Upon reaching the class he tripped on the door railing, his scrolls falling across the floor. "Oh curse my expected but inevitable clumsiness."

He began collecting the scrolls and stuffing them back in his pack before looking up and noticing the several people already in the classroom, two seemingly being students and one older woman, obviously the teacher. "My apologies madame, I am Ok Jaehyun, son of the Ok Home retailers and insurance. I'm sorry I'm late I came earlier and realized nobody was here, its a lot different than normal schools." He attempted to collect himself and stand up proud.

[Topic Entered: 432/1500]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One after another began to emerge from slumber to join in on the lesson pertaining to there personal elemental affinity. Fortunately each introduced each other, saving Mikasa the trouble of having to inquire. Clearing her throat, the medical sennin switches her ocean gaze to each individual, "Good morning! Foremost you all have my sincerest gratitude for attending." she comments in a brisk cheery tone, eluding towards the notion she had been awake for sometime now. "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin of the village. It is a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances and see familiar among us."

Clasping her hands behind her back, the maidens digits intertwine to create a prison, "In the next up and coming days I will be hosting an introduction to medical lessons, if anyone is interested feel free to attend! It is not mandatory mind you, merely an opportunity to showcase another window pain to gaze through." she concludes. Enough of the branch pitching, Mikasa well aware of the subject at hand and did not wish to derail any further than necessary. Unclasping her hands, the kunoichi begins to rummage about her ivory coat to withdraw several thin slips of paper; amounting in length to ones index finger.

"For those who may or may not know, this particular piece of paper is far from ordinary parchment. By coming into contact with your chakra particular reactions will occur and reveal the elemental property you most closely categorize into." she begins in a gentle tone, "It has been speculated that ones nature affinity is determined on birth, although which variables come into play have been a mystery for a significant amount of time. Perhaps one day we will grasp a hold of the answers!" her vocals grow louder, clear excitement as her azure eyes light up in a similar fashion of a child receiving Christmas presents.

A large cheeky grin appears on the instructors features, "Before we see which affinity you hold the strongest relationship with, I wish for each of you to describe an element and what you believe will occur to the paper to aid in identifying the reaction to take place. Starting with Josei-chan, Kazuma-kun, and finally Jaehyun-kun. Kudo points to those who don't use fire or water!"
<i>​
</i>

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
She was enamored by the woman in front of her, perhaps forming a bit of a crush on those icey blue eyes or the way she wore her clothes. It could also be the smoothness at which this woman talked, it's like she cast a genjutsu on her heart! Either way, she was hanging on this woman's every word.

"I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin of the village. It is a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances and see familiar among us."

"Tsukasa Mikasa, Tsukasa Mikasa... she repeated over and over in her head, she couldn't forget the name. She got so caught up in this woman, she didn't even realize that others had arrived.

"In the next up and coming days I will be hosting an introduction to medical lessons, if anyone is interested feel free to attend! It is not mandatory mind you, merely an opportunity to showcase another window pain to gaze through."

"Sign me up!" she spoke over-zealously, before a small hiccup as she realized how silly she sounded. Shut up Josei, quit trying to impress the pretty and powerful looking sennin. Wait, she said she was a sennin? She'd blush at the thought of her embarassing herself like that in front of the woman. This wasn't Josei at all, she was a tough cookie who knew better, but here she was drinking the kool-aid. She went on the explain how the paper worked, it was some sort of chakra marker. It was the method of identifying what chakra element you are most attuned to. She smiled at the students before she gave her assignment, Josei almost fainted at the perfect visage of happiness before her.

"Before we see which affinity you hold the strongest relationship with, I wish for each of you to describe an element and what you believe will occur to the paper to aid in identifying the reaction to take place. Starting with Josei-chan, Kazuma-kun, and finally Jaehyun-kun. Kudo points to those who don't use fire or water!"

She was first, so she had to snap out of it. She gave herself a few quick pats on the face to bring herself around and then spoke,

"Ahem, I think the earth element would make the paper feel coarse to the touch. I identify the element with being rough, and tough...like jerky!" she puffed her chest up as if to say she nailed it. It's probably not the best answer, but she made mind associations in her head with what the paper might do depending on the elements and thats what it came up with. She didn't use fire or water, so she got those extra points! Senpai would most certainly notice her.

[MFT: WC - 472]

Motomiya Jo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuma glanced over at the new student that ran in after him. The young man tripped over something and ended up sprawling face first into the ground. Scrolls flew everywhere, and surprisingly many appeared to be completely random. The kid dusted himself off and quickly began stuffing his scrolls back into his backpack. \

When he introduced himself Kazuma was slightly confused. Was the kid here to learn, or was he about to practice the family business and try to sell them something. He put it out of his mind when Mikasa sensei began her speech on chakra.

When she held up the pieces of paper Kazuma became more interested. He had read bits and pieces of the nature of chakra in his books when studying some of the easier medical ninjutsu. Medical chakra itself is generally Holy in nature, and it's very rare for someone to naturally have a Holy chakra. Yet at the same time most shinobi can easily mix the Holy element to perform medical ninjutsu. In a way Kazuma really wished he was one of the rare exceptions, but he had a feeling that might not be the case.

After her explanation of the papers, and the subsequent challenge to the students Kazuma contemplated his answer. He was tempted to attempt to describe Holy chakra, but he had no idea how that would be translated using the paper. His mind drifted back to his studies when the female student, Josei was her name right, tried explaining the Earth element. It sounded very familiar, and he might have read the description in his books. He tried thinking of the other two elements that weren't fire and water, but those were easy to guess.

Once Josei finished Kazuma decided to make a guess on Lightning. He opened his mouth to say 'it splits the paper' when he paused. That wasn't Lightning, was it? No, Lightning was a shock. Could Wind cut? Shaking his head slightly he decided to take a chance. "I think Wind would shred the paper....maybe?" He had no clue to be honest. His book was very vague about how one's elements were determined. It focused more on how Holy chakra was mixed.

[Word Count- 366]
[Total Word- 783]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Luckily nobody paid much mind to his stumbling into the classroom or while he scrambled to get his scrolls back in his bag. Many of the scrolls were on the basics of ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu, and many of them were empty for him to take notes in. He knows they have notebooks but writing in scrolls seemed more authentic to the "shinobi feeling." Feeling a tad bit shy he took a sit a bit away from anyone else the classroom as the teacher introduced herself. 'Oh my god, the medical sennin, I just saw the hokage a few days ago, do they often just appear out of nowhere!?' He had posters of many of the shinobi elite, many of them self-made, but not a lot of the medical sennin, she doesn't seem to appear often, at least he hasn't seen her that much.

He wasn't a fanboy, not really, but they were the people everyone had to look up to, he just looked up to them a lot. He had considered becoming a medical ninja at one point, and an ANBU at another point. He wasn't against the idea but he wasn't too sure so taking the medical class would give him a good understanding on what he'd be doing. He wanted to be on the front lines though, he wanted to be one of the shinobi you hear about constantly, and you don't always hear about the medical shinobi. Maybe that should change, they are the backbone of the village.

When the topic of elemental affinity was brought up Jae knew he had this, regurgitating information was his strong point. "Oh, I read a scroll about this, I think I have it!" He began digging through his bag and upon finding it he placed the scroll on the desk, unopened for the time being as he closed his eyes and attempted to remember. "It said that fire will ignite the paper and turn it into ash. It'll just get wet with water. It'll harden and fall apart with Earth, like Omaka said. It won't shred but it'll be cut in two with wind, and it'll wrinkle with lightning." He appeared very proud of himself, though he didn't completely understand the information he just spout out.

[WC: +379. 811/1500]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Apologies on the delay - posting when I return home! I have been busy training my division on a new product and has left me doing 12 hours shifts this week..]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical Sennin aimed to be patient with the initial responses from the group, however each chose an element to describe to near perfect detail; however Jaehyun went above the calling. Curiously the platinum mane kunoichi strolls forward, leaning closer to the spunky young man to examine him and invade his personal bubble, "You are all correct, however I must admit I am a bit shocked to see that you would carry a scroll on the subject." Mikasa comments in a ginger tone, extending her left palm to settle against the burly locks of studious lad - ruffling his chestnut locks.

Pivoting about, the maiden continues to rummage through her medical attire to retrieve three strips of parchment, although one would be able to notice the hand in which held the paper gloved. This wasn't due to the superstition of applying chakra and ruining the experiment, more so to cover her injury. "Please, help yourselves!" she insists with the highest sincerity she could muster, brilliant azure optics shimmer in anticipation of what would await the aspiring shinobi and kunoichi. "Prior to popular belief, most elements can be used in every single branch - main, medical, and even ANBU. Ones path is not determined by the nature they are capable of utilizing, but instead on how they choose to wield it." she explains.

Glancing towards the initial chakra response strip, it would begin to harden in here opposing hand and crumbling, "My nature is earth based, although ones tends to lean towards the common knowledge of dirt spreading infection. I never let that discourage me and study the bacteria in the soil of jutsu I can utilize to better understand interactions." the Sennin expounds on.

Crossing over, the older woman halts before the crimson hue lass, "I look forward to your appearance then, Josei-chan! I assure you that you will not be bored!" she continues, beaming prior to addressing the entire populace, "Once you obverse your element, if a reaction takes place, I wish for each of you to take a guess at a use your element may have in each branch."
<i>​
</i>

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
"You are all correct, however I must admit I am a bit shocked to see that you would carry a scroll on the subject."

She gave him a head pat, HIM! She wanted so bad to impress this lady before her, for what appeared to be no reason other than some sort of grade school infatuation. Oh she would show up to the medic class alright, and she was going to kill it. It was her who would achieve a head pat!

"Prior to popular belief, most elements can be used in every single branch - main, medical, and even ANBU. Ones path is not determined by the nature they are capable of utilizing, but instead on how they choose to wield it."

She never thought of jutsu as branch specific, although they probably have their own unique ones, she never thought that earth jutsu for example, would be region locked out of medical branch. Though she could see how people would believe that, and perhaps had she been told so by someone less intelligent she may be inclined to believe them, she was set straight before the bias could be formed. As she thought on this matter, the teacher spoke of being excited Josei would attend the class. She smiled in response, and then took her chakra paper as shes sure everyone else did in turn.

"Once you obverse your element, if a reaction takes place, I wish for each of you to take a guess at a use your element may have in each branch."

She concentrates, and forces her chakra into the paper as one has to do to illicit the reaction, and it cut itself in half. The telltale sign of the wind element. She was excited she had an element base to begin studying once she left, being more into this schooling thing than she thought she'd be considering she was basically conscripted to be here.

I...guess I'm wind. I can see a medic being able to retrieve an injured patient from a battle field on the winds! An ANBu being able to strike with the very air someone breaths seems deadly, and the main branch can catch so many cats by shoving them out of trees with it!" she'll be honest, she didn't really know what the main branch did.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After he answered the question correctly he received a head pat! Impress the teacher was a success! Endless hours of studying before his first lesson certainly paid off, though he did feel somewhat bad for, what he assumed, was showing up the other students, but he was competitive. Though this wasn't a competition he considered it a race to impress the upper hierarchy of the village, the fast lane to promotions! "I bought a lot of scrolls before I came to the academy." Well his parents did. Even if he wasn't going to take over the family business he still needed to be impressive and not bring shame to the family name.

The class was directed toward the three pieces of papers the teacher held in her hands. 'Oh boy, learning about my chakra nature, this is so exciting.' He began to fidget where he sat, waiting for her to give the go ahead. He rose from his seat and took a parchment and held it in his hand, watching it intensely. He wasn't sure if it was supposed to just react or if he had to pour chakra into it. He went to a fortune teller and she told him he had a massive amount of chakra in his body, much more than someone his age should, but she was probably just being nice. He concentrated on the paper, he knew how to channel chakra before he began this lesson because he read a bunch of scrolls and mastered a bunch of ninjutsu. He took time to learn the basics of every element, and though he would continue doing so, it'd be interesting to learn which element he'll have an easier time with.

As he concentrated the paper... didn't react. He was sure he was doing it correctly, channeling chakra into a piece of paper is a lot easier than creating a fireball out of pure chakra, but the paper remained normal. He looked over to the girl, she had already finished and learned her chakra nature first. This is unacceptable! Hopefully the teacher won't tell his father, he'll be so angry. Jae began to panic, he poured more and more chakra into the paper, he could tell it was channeling properly but it continued to be unresponsive.

He began to just think about the different natures. He thought about lightning first, quick and unpredictable, and for a moment the paper wrinkled but it immediately wrinkled and went back to normal. He thought about water and the top quarter of the paper got wet and stopped, leaving the rest dry. Peculiar. Before he switched elements he wanted to remove the wet part of the paper, focusing on that part and the element of wind he was able to cut just the tip off, leaving him with a dry three quarters of the paper. He could tell this was taking more chakra than necessary but... he felt fine, he felt like he could do this for hours. He took the paper in to hands and thought more about wind, splitting the piece into two. In one hand he thought about earth, and in the other fire. The left paper turned into stone and crumbled apart while the other caught aflame and turned to ash.

He looked up to his teacher, a bewildered expression on his face. "I... I don't know what this means."

[Chakra Attuned Application]
[WC: 564. 1375/1500]

Motomiya Jo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuma watched as Mikasa sensei pat the guy on the head. He stifled the irritated feeling that grew in him, and stuffed it into the back of his mind. You don't know everything. Remember that. You're here to learn because of it. He had to remind himself that three times before he managed to ease the tension from his stomach. The guy was a lot smarter than Kazuma gave him credit, and he had to remind himself not to judge a book by its cover.

Turning back his attention to Mikasa sensei, Kazuma was surprised at her comment about the elements. While it was true he didn't know what each element would affect the 'chakra paper'; he did know that all the elements were used in healing. At least all of the primary elements. Earth for the skin and organs, water for the blood, fire for the warmth, wind for the breath, and lightning for the nerves. It was one of the main things he learned when studying the basic medical ninjutsu. What element, or elements were considered primary for the medical branch? He didn't actually voice his question just yet, but he put it in the back of his mind as he focused on the task at hand.

After being given one of the papers Kazuma waited until the other two used their chakra. Josei, that was her name right, focused on hers and it split in half. If what the guy, Jaehyun was his name, said was right then that meant she was of the wind element. She gave a completely random answer it seemed, and Kazuma hid a smirk behind his paper as if he was intent on it. He didn't mean to find it funny, but the main branch catching cats by shoving them out of trees? That was just ridiculous.

Glancing over at Jaehyun he could see the boy was having trouble. Maybe the kid was just as clueless as the rest of them; regardless of his knowledge of chakra. Thinking he didn't want to be the last one who found out his element Kazuma turned his attention to his own paper. He channeled his chakra into his hand like he was taught to perform ninjutsu. ("I... I don't know what this means.") Kazuma looked up from his paper to the young man, and was stunned by what he saw. Both papers held crumbled to dust; one burned the other dirt. Did that mean he had two elements? Kazuma didn't even realize his own paper was now soaked.

[Word Count= 423]
[Total Word= 1206]

() = Jaehyun quote

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sennin finds herself nodding towards the notions Josei speaks of, "Aiding those in battle through retrieval and wind barriers is an effective method of use!" she exclaims with a beaming grin, fully aware the second wasn't necessarily method; however the ground work was. Although, despite being the oldest on the academy grounds at the moment, the maiden can't suppress the laughter that follows suit, "That would be an odd sight, however I love your originality." she remarks before extending her index finger and middle to press against the nose of the lass, "Full marks, on the medical portion and ANBU portion. We could use more thinkers such as yourself." she compliments before attending the next student.

Returning her attention towards Jaehyun, his particular piece of parchment rapidly underwent several changes. Admittedly, the Sennin was a pit perplexed and was unable to pinpoint the exact meaning behind the phenomenon. "If I had to take an educated guess, Jaehyun-kun, I would say that you are capable of utilizing more than a single, but to whatever degree that means is up to speculation. I believe merely just shy the average levels, but I have no foundation to base this on! Generally there is a mind boggling low chance of being able to control all five effectively, however if you wish to learn more we can research into it together at a later point." she offers as a consolation prize, although she was swift to realize that the others might be discouraged with the oddity. "I believe this can make you far trickier to deal with as an opponent."

Turning towards Kazuma, the platinum mane woman gestures towards the papers, "This would elude to the notion that you are capable of at least two natures, favoring you in a sense. You being able to produce higher level techniques than of what Jaehyun-kun would be normally capable of, however your variety not as wide as his." she muses aloud before disregarding the remaining portion of the question going ignored and in turn a wink is aimed toward Josei.

"This would be a good time for questions you may have thus far before we take a break."
<i>​
</i>

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I must be amazing...." Jae whispered to himself, maybe getting a bigger head receiving all this praise, but he was well aware that it was different to have more than one specialty, especially at his age. Too bad he wasn't the best at fighting, nerves while performing always got to him. Did he just get invited to private lessons? Or was it just another class, but either way he just got personally invited to something, Even if he was merely average at all these elements, Mikasa was right, he could be vastly unpredictable if he learns how to use every element at least marginally well.

Was there any questions he needed answered? Other than his own chakra natures which would be brought up in later teachings he wasn't sure. Maybe personal questions, there was always more that Jae could fill his notebooks on the medical sennin. He took out a notebook, rather than a scroll as these are easier to manage, and turned to his section where he was taking notes on the various leaders of the village. "If you don't mind me asking, what elements are you a master of? How often during battle do you use medical jutsu. Actually could you just describe your entire battle strategy in vivid detail?!" With his notebook in hand he looked like a paparazzi giving an interview.

[WC: 225; 1600/1500]

Motomiya Jo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuma snapped out of his trance as soon as Mikasa sensei spoke. He looked at Jaehkun like he was a monster, but Mikasa sensei appeared to understand what it was. Someone who has a dual nature in the elements. Which made sense if you looked at the results the young ninja held in his hands. Actually Kazuma was a bit impressed. Usually abilities like this were present in the various clans that have developed over years of intense study and training. It was rare to find one outside those clans, but it was possible.

Kazuma immediately turned his attention to his own paper. It was rude to stare like he was doing, and he didn't want any here to view him as rude. Especially Mikasa sensei. When he looked at his paper he was genuinely surprised. It was completely soaked, as if the young ninja had dipped the paper in water. Seeing the paper wet made him feel a little disappointed though. He really hoped against hope that he had an affinity for Holy chakra. Granted it had never happened before, and there was no way to know the reaction such chakra would have on the paper. Still he had hoped.

He stuck the paper in one of the waterproof pouches on his backpack. Even if it wasn't what he hoped for it was still a big step in understanding his nature. Remembering Mikasa sensei's challenge he spoke in a soft voice. Loud enough to be heard, but soft enough to not draw too much attention. "In the medical branch water is used for the blood, and through the blood remove poison." He remembered that from the medical books. "In the ANBU it can be used to provide both offensive and defensive abilities in fighting opponents, because it's ever changing. With the main branch...." He glanced over at Josei and lowered his voice a little lower. "....it can be used in the same way. The main branch is used to protect the village and everyone in the village." He didn't know much about what goes on in the main branch like Josei, but he did know that much. His father spoke often about it.

[Word Count= 364]
[Total Word= 1570]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Glancing towards the kunoichi to be, she seemed to be deep within though; however the Medical Sennin unable to bring herself to blame the lass. To be revealed the inner most working of your chakra system could be either a blessing or labeled as frustration due to not receiving the caress of ones desired. Never the least, Mikasa would felt the bombardment of Jaehyun's words, chuckling faintly she ponders on how to respond the reporter like statements, "Lightning and earth techniques, with the later being my dominant." she replies, "Raiton based techniques often serve as a means to trick the body, stimulating particular muscles can aid in recovery or empowering them to overclock for a short duration. Also, a critical if one is on the verge of death on the fields of battle." she explains, extending her index finger into the air to showcase a crackle of lightning.

"Every technique has a medical use, in my mind I will do my utmost to ensure each can be used beneficially. For instance if I am unable to close a wound, katon based techniques can be used to cauterize wounds. Suiton is critical for providing the body with hydration or as Kazuma-kun detailed, the removal of poisons is an end result." a brief pause in her explanation to showcase how one could find many methods for ninjutsu, "Fuuton can be used to lighten the body of an injured, pressing weight on an injury can result in additional internal damage to bone structure."

Tapping at her chin a faint grin spreads on her features, "Raiton I have already explained and Doton is one I am working on, a bit more tricky!" she admits with a laugh, streaming her digits through her platinum locks. Stepping forward she firmly pats the shoulder of the soft spoken academy student, "I'll give you full marks, Kazuma-kun. Also, Migoya-san and I are expecting you to in the medical class, I look forward to your attending." she whispers.

Heading over to the eager beaver note pad dweller, the kunoichi tilts her head ever so slightly, "We are ending the class session, but if you have any additional inquires, feel free to linger behind. I have a bit more free time."

[OOC: Everyone is one their last post, minus one, feel free to topic leave!]​
<i>​
</i>

Motomiya Jo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuma listened with interest as Mikasa sensei explained some of the additional uses of the elements in the field. He understood most of them from his reading, but some of the applications were interesting. He knew the dangers of ‘overclocking’ a person’s nerves to provide a boost, as the use of such a technique could also burn out a person’s nervous system if not done properly. It’s a double edge sword if used haphazardly, but Mikasa sensei was a Sennin; one of the highest honors bestowed on a shinobi. Maybe she can teach me.

He shook himself out of his contemplation and caught only the last bit of her explanations of the other elements. With a mental chiding that he might have missed important information Kazuma was surprised when the teacher stepped over and placed a hand on his shoulder. He stiffened at her whispered tones, and he fought hard to keep a blush from appearing on his pale face. It was a moment after she turned her attention to Jaehkun that he relaxed enough to turn and look at her. She was beautiful, even if she was older than him. Again a blush threatened to appear on his face, and he immediately turned his attention to his backpack.

When she dismissed them Kazuma all but rushed from the field. He gave Josei a sidelong glance as he left. The young ninja was very quiet after her attempt at explaining her element. Kazume didn’t want to embarrass her, and it was a good effort on her part. He made a mental note to apologize later if he ever found the chance. Right now he had to get home and help his mother with some work she had planned for after school.

[Word Count- 291]
[Total Word- 1861]
-Topic Exit-​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back