Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Coming Clouds [Village Announcement]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Adjusting a paper in front of him, Hissori would take his intercom and pull it closer to his face. Finally adjusting his reading glasses the strawberry hair man would begin to read a prepared statement.

“Hello Iwagakurian Shinobi, I do hope that I did not disturb on this balmy evening but I have an important announcement that I feel I must inform you about.

However, early today I was informed that I we will shortly be visited by a diplomatic group from the other shinobi village, Kumogakure. While the time that they will be appearing at their gates is not confirmed, I have been told to expect them shortly however, so the gates should be prepare to greet an unknown size of very skilled shinobi.

I expect that we shall treat these people with the utmost respect and honor while they are here. While they are not members, they are our brothers in arms as trained Shinobi.

Respectfully as always, Your Tsuchikage, Ii Hissori.

Announced to the whole village via headsets.

S-rank Topic Leave 30 minutes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back