Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contemplation [Contract Search]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo repeated the Oath of Sakura as Lord Za said it. ” I, Manzo, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Slug Population of this world against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. I will faithfully discharge the duties of this position on which I am about to enter should I ever turn my back on them. So help me, Lord Za Kuroi and Sakura.“

It felt a little strange giving his oath to a different power, but he did not think they conflicted with his allegiances to the village. If the worst happen he would work to be to the bridge between his two allegiances. Though that he was sure was never going to happen.

He turned back to look at Sluggy seeing the look on his face he knew he was making the right choice. These were his friends and he would do anything to protect them.

From the look they were giving him this was not something that happened very often. It was a true honor for Manzo and he could feel the weight of it. It was reassuring that someone as great and powerful as Lord Za Kuroi would come personally to administer such an oath to him.

”Thank you for putting your trust and faith in me, Lord Za Kuroi, I will not let you down. “

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the Oath of Sakura recited back to Za, the human's body would glow in a green aura as he was healed of any and all damage that he would have sustained during his journey to get to where he was at. The slugs would all be in awe at this marvelous scene and Sluggy continued to come towards Manzo throughout this which Za Kuroi was well aware of. But he didn't care as Manzo had made an oath with the slugs and he had sealed the deal.

After a moment to allow Manzo to take it all in, the slug overlord would continue: "It has been recited. Congratulations Manzo, you are officially in a pact with my kind now and may call upon any of us that you choose to do so excluding myself for obvious reasons. I am going to take my leave now, but I am sure that our paths will cross once again. Be good, stay strong, and never let that will of fire die. Goodbye for now."

It was with this that a large poof of smoke would happen and the great slug overlord would disappear. When the smoke cleared, Sluggy was standing beside Manzo as he looked up to him and asked him a simple question: "May I be the one who you call on since we've been through everything together, Manzo?" Regardless of his response, little Sluggy would begin to dance as he was happy for Manzo! But if he did decline, Sluggy would be sad but wonder off to do slug things!

[OOC:
Sluggy may be used as your custom summon or E-rank summon, the option is yours.
Slug Contract Earned.
My services are done here =P
Good job!]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was no surprise at the size of the cloud of smoke, after all Lord Za Kuroi was ginormous but with his leave, it was a wonder anyone could see. He couldn’t imagine ever being in a situation that he needed to call upon Lord Za Kuroi but that didn’t matter. It seems that he finally found a clan of his own. It did not matter to him that they were not humans. With this clan he did not have to worry about them causing such shame that he would have to turn his back on them just for the sake of his honor.

This new clan was one he was glad to be apart of.

”I can’t imagine calling upon anyone else Sluggy. Though do know that we are going to have to train pretty hard in order to get in sync. We will have to start that latter, first we need to finish you new home here. We can also train on the road while we look for more slugs to fill this village.“ It was a happy time for Manzo, one that he did not want to end.

[Thanks for the topic it was fun.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back