Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract and Creations [Class]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to each of them speak, giving a plain answer to the question he asked was good. It seemed that they did consider all the options that they had and calculated what worked best for them. He allowed a small laugh to come to his lips as he pondered on the actions that had been taken and everything that had been spoken about today, it was a lot for a student to take in and he understood that all of them would still have more to learn but for now, he had given them something to think about, though it seemed one of them was more focused on yelling towards the huge jackal like creature.

"For each of you, this is always something you should be considering in the future, always thinking one step ahead of the game, this is key to survival, remember contracts, creations everything like this you can rely on in the future, these things will be able to assist you in making sure that you have the highest possible chance to survive in the future, and as such, each of them should be treated as an extension."

With that Takeshi stood up drawing himself to full height as he looked towards the group, he glanced at each of them wondering what the future would hold for this group. He allowed himself to look around for a few minutes before deciding to put an end to the lesson they had enough fuel for thought on this matter and he wouldn't keep them waiting any longer than was needed for now his discussion with them had come to an end.

"At least for today I feel that we have had enough for one day, your minds must be boggled and I know that I have given you enough to think about, so please use that to develop yourselves, if you have any further questions I suggest some reading material in the Academy to help you with that. Or at worst come to find me in the office I will be happy to assist you."

With that Takeshi left them there to their thoughts, it seemed the huge jackal was the same opinion as it turned around and stalked away as well leaving the kids to their own thoughts.

[MFT: 250+]
[TW: 2,848/1,500]
[Post: 5/5]
[Topic Left]
[Class Rewards have been requested, please link the rewards request to training and claim once you hit the 5th post]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Shun closed into him he would nod towards him, but saw he reached out with water... He would take it, bow his head a little before taking small nips from it. It was only after that point that he was reasoned enough that he would listen towards the teacher once more.

He indeed had given them some thought. ' Future huh...' The young child would shrug and use the moment that the other stood up, a moment to grab his thoughts about everything. 'I know that thing had attempted to test my abilities before... Making everything solid black and nothing less... wonder if this was sorted the like of the same... Still pisses me off...' His eyes shifted towards the side as he would look towards the group that still sat there. The teacher and the jackal had been leaving the scene. 'Even more reading... How can adults like that? His office was inside of the school... or was it elsewhere... I really need to start remembering those things.' He already spends many days in and around the library... With a small sigh, he would hand the bottle back towards Shun. It did help a little, but he knew he already was on his maximum for the day. Looking towards the group, he was wondering if they would be discussing things or not. As he would love to discuss, he sadly had no way of. So for now he would just hang around till the other would leave. He wanted to be the last one to leave the place unless others were living here too.

Post 5/5
WC: 269 (MFT)
TWC: 1.466 + 269 = 1.735

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Nodding himself as he would listen to the answers fro each student, Za knew that this would be the a new start. Like moving the first chess piece in a game, one would have to figure out that there was more to fighting and survival than just head to head combat. Something that Za would definitely have a feel for. Looking to Sumiko once this was all over and to Shion he gave a wave to his friend before making his way to the silver haired gal, "I thought it would be cool if we got some tempura. The place near Ichiraku has some new spicy flavors I wanted to try out. Wanna come too Shion?", he'd smile before motioning for them bothto follow. However, he was sure that if they didnt have the time that he would just go train somewhere like he did when he was in solitude.

Alone or with Sumiko though, Za would bow to Takeshi, "Lord Fourth, Thank you for taking your time to teach. I am much appreciative." nodding again he would head out with Sumiko and Shion if they wanted, or without. It mattered to him, but he couldnt let it bother him too much right now. The next steps were going to be taken, hell, the tournament was around the corner... he had to be prepared.

[Topic Left]
[Thanks for the Class ^^]
[WC = 224]
[TWC = 1500+]

Last edited:

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun took the bottle of water back from Shion once he felt a bit better, though the boy remained silent. Shun wondered if the words he spoke were somehow related to his coughing fit, or if it was more about his anger from being suddenly attacked. He listened as Takeshi completed his explanation of the lesson taught today. It seemed like an easy thing to apply to his training; keep finding ways to keep the enemy on his toes, have a few tricks up the sleeve.

Shun wasn't always the best at planning things out ahead of time, so this gave him plenty to think about and learn on his own time. He bowed his head to the former Lord Fourth as Takeshi made his way out, thankful for the lesson taught to him. He looked to Shion, smiling a bit. "Would you like to head to my place for a small bite? I know that Dad would love to have a little company."

Shun gave friendly waves to the rest of the class, as he recognized a lot of faces and didn't want to seem rude. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder, getting ready to leave whether Shion would join him or not. He had a lot of training to do, that would only be put on hold if company joined him home. If he went home alone, Shun would get right back to his training.

WC: 1503/1500
Post 5/5

Shun speech
[Topic left. Thank you!]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko listens to Takeshi as he wrapped up the lesson, she was glad that she had attended learning more from this then she had expected to have, it did make it very clear to her that when it came to Ninjutsu she had a lot to learn but that only fueled the fire of ambition that burned within her, since leaving her home she had found a freedom that she never thought was possible and she would do anything and everything to make sure that doesn't get taken away from her. She was lost in her thought was the large hulking beast skulked away with his master leaving the student alone with one another, Sumiko stood slightly to the side of the others as Za approached, his voice made breaking her away from her pondering, she turned to him and smile a bright smile, for some reasons his presence seemed to calm her a little, even if it replaced one chain of thought for another.
"That would be nice, thank you Za," She looked at the white-haired boy that Za offered to come along as well. Shion, so thats his name
"And it nice to get to know you better as well Shion, it has been a while since we first met I'd love to see how you have been getting along with your training," She smiled at him letting Za lead the way as she followed.

[Word Count: 238]
[Total Word Count: 1,539/1,500]
[Post Count 5/5]
[Topic Left with Za]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back