Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Controlling your powers (ANBU TUTOR)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren waited patiently inside the waterfall, hidden from any and all eyes. He has read the roster sheet of those that are going to be his students for the time being.

He wasn't surprised to see Soku's name on the roster. But she will be more surprised about the lesson that he will be teaching. Or, in fact, both him and his evil self will be teaching.

He himself was wearing the plain ANBU robes, along with a mask, this mask looked like it was cracked in half, with blood coming out of the cracks. One of the eyes of the mask also looked like it was crying out blood, the other eye of the mask normal.

It was a nice quiet day at the Valley of the End, the waters running fast but calm. The animals milling around. And the two statues of the people who founded the Leaf, still stands tall.

But this will soon change. Ziren touched the waterfall, letting his chakra run through it, and suddenly, all the water turned crimson red. The peace and quiet of nature turned quiet in a more sinister way.

Everything was quiet, looking out at the new change. Ziren waited behind the blood waterfall for the people that he will be tutoring for the day. Smiling behind the mask.

(OOC RULES. GOTTA REPLY WITHIN 48 HOURS. YOU GET THREE STRIKES. OTHERWISE, ENJOY!)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was late...very late. It was already noon but now she had to rush to make it in time for Zirens class. The girl was dressed in the clan robes of the Santaru, a blue kimono with lightning bolts running over it. Soku hadn't had time to change and glanced at the sun for a time-check. Soku noticed the usual water was now stained crimson which was most peculiar. "Odd." She slowed her pace to a walk noticing some faint steps on the ground indicating someone was here already, probably Ziren and she was sure of it glancing at the blood water. The girl walked beyond the two statues that stood protecting the village and overlooking the waterfall which was also scarlet-red. Soku suddenly stopped being alerted by a individual standing in the middle with a crying mask on that scarily looked similar to Marus but Maru away in the Tea Country so that wasn't possible.

"Sorry I'm late." Soku didn't know what to expect eyeing her surroundings to see if there any surprises. After her experience with Maru, she was a bit on edge. She would have preferred to be in her training uniform but she had been at a formal event losing track of time and here she was in a clan kimono and her brown hair pinned up with a red flower hair pin. Thankfully, she had the sense to have her weapons on her which was a necessity for any class. Soku had heard there would be one more student and she was curious to see this individual . After all, new faces were a rarity in the village these days.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish thinks' that he was late but He also don't know the time. Nitish was running as fast as he can wearing his Blue plain T-shirt with his clan symbol at his back of is T-shirt and he was wearing grey shorts' so he can move easily and don't have to struggle with his speed. Nitish was running at his full speed and don't wanted to get there without any stamina before the training starts. Nitish has lowered his speed for a bit when he was arriving at his destination.
When Nitish is arrived he sees' a girl in kimono and see has pinned brown hairs'. And Nitish sees' the clan mark but don't know about that clan. So, Nitish goes near the waterfall to drink some water and then, finds' his sensei who is some where else in that area near the water fall. So, for finding him Nitish Shouts' "SENSEI, WHERE ARE YOU?" Nitish shouts' again and again until Nitish finds' his sensei. And finally his teacher is out from no where and Nitish thinks if he can have that speed to. And Nitish was also excited for his training with a high ranked shinobi.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren jumped through the blood waterfall once he was found out by Soku. He landed right in the middle of the blood river, not answering to what Soku said about being late. He waited for the other student to arrive. And arrive he did, the kid ran as fast as he could to where the two were waiting. He didn't even seem the slightest bit worried about drinking blood because he wasn't stopping at where Soku was. Ziren cursed quietly underneath his mask as he dispelled his chakra from being in the area, turning all of the blood in the area back to clear, drinkable water.

The kid drank the water happily. Ziren noticed the Uchiha crest on his shirt. And he looked over at Soku. Who was wearing a kimino dress with lightning bolts on it. He sighed, just finding out that this will be a lot harder than he has anticipated.

"Okay. Now that we are all here. Let's get down to the lesson." He performed the proper hand seals needed and then blood started to pour out of his pores until it made three puddles of blood. The puddles of blood then transformed, shaping into humanoids until Soku and Nitish were staring at four Ziren's that look exactly alike. Complete with the whole ANBU dress and masks.

"Now, we are going to play a game of hide and seek. I want to see you use your blood line abilities and powers. I want you to find the real me using any and all justsus you have at your disposal.Oh, and before we start. If you destroy one of my blood clones,
they have this special ability to disperse a bloody mist that can steal your own blood. So do be careful."

With that said, all four Zirens separated and disappeared into the woods around the area.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku found these types of trivial games annoying and she was already sort of frustrated having to show up in a formal clan dress but what will be be. The Uchiha boy to her seemed a bit..too eager to dive into the lesson and was bound to make a mistep here and there. They would have to split up to find the clones and Soku knew exactly how to. She clasped her hands together and the clouds began to darken with the thunder bolts striking the ground following the movements of the clones."Let's split up.
I'll go after two and you take on the other two. Whomever finds the real one, send up a signal and try not to kill the clones. I've manipulated the thunder bolts so they kept striking the spot where the clones were at last so follow the clouds."
With that, the girl unpinned her hair letting her locks fall down to her shoulders and reached insider her kimono wielding that trusty kunai of hers. This was going to be a interesting hunt. Hopefully, the Uchiha had the sense to utilize his Sharingan as well.

There was a boom of Thunder and her head swiveled to see where it had come from."So that's where you are eh?" She pounced off the ground leaving Nitish standing there who was still comprehending the series of events which had just occured and covered the distance where she'd seen the bolt strike in a couple of seconds. She leant down examining the ground, the soil here was disturbed and several twigs lay broken along with a piece of cloth snagged on a branch. These clues were fresh and the broken twigs stopped at a bushy clearing which contained lot of hiding spots for a potential ambush."I know full well you are hiding here. This is a dead end and the only way in and out is where I am standing so reveal yourself, clone or no clone." Soku eyed the bushes looking for the slightest movement wondering if Nitish had any luck on his side.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was amazed when he seen dark clouds and their was spread of lightning and Nitish thinks "Looks' like that girl was a lightning jutsu user and she has completed her search. I have to do it to as fast as i can." Then after a while Nitish concentrates' his chakra and then he awakes' his sharingan to find his teacher. Then he search's the whole forest in the blink of eye and he was able to see two peoples' ahead. So, Nitish heads' towards the area where one of then is situated and that man was wearing the same dress as his teacher. So, Nitish throws' a shuriken towards that man from the top of a tree, Nitish also tries to read all the moves of his teacher with his sharingan. Nitish was able to read all his moves because of his sharingan but when Nitish was ready to attack in hand to hand combat. Nitish remembered what his teacher said "Don't attack my blood clone directly because if they are destroyed they will be blasted and become a blood mist where no one was able to see." After remembering this Nitish stopped his hand to hand combat and tried to keep a distance because he know that their is a probability of is he a clone or is he real. So, Nitish didn't come in hand to hand combat but keeped his distance and keep him away with his shuriken and kunei. And trying fully to keep his distance from the clones’ of his teacher and don’t even thinking of doing a hand to hand combat.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Ziren that Soku found​

The Ziren that was cornered by Soku listened as he heard her blood. He knew that she caught him but he smiled. He was just a fake. He knew that Soku wouldn't be stupid enough to attack his clone self, so he imploded on himself, the original Ziren, no longer needing him, leaving a deadly mist of blood in the area, just short of where Soku was.

The Ziren that Nitish found​

He looked up to where the Uchiha was. Knowing exactly where the student was, listening to his blood intently. He charged straight for the Uchiha, before the original Ziren had no other use for it, dispelling it. The fake Ziren let out a poof as blood mist made it's advances towards the Uchiha.

Somewhere, unknown to both Soku and Nitish​

Hand seals were made. Chakra was used. And the whole area of the Valley of the End and it's surroundings started to rain. The chakra was Ziren's, but he held back putting blood into it as that would be very damaging and unfixable to the wild life. It was just normal rain, fixed with his own chakra making it harder to use fire justsus and the chance of lightning justsus to backlash at it's user.

At the river of Valley of the End​

Ziren stood there, standing up on top of the waters. As soon as the students left in search for him and his look alikes, this Ziren decided to come back to where the start of the class was. He waited to see if the students would catch on to his little trick. He stood there, the roar of the waterfall crashing down behind him as the rain seemed come by the gallons. It was heavily raining and making everyone feel miserable to just be out in.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The clone exploded drenching the area in blood. "Just as I thought." She scanned the bushy clearing once more before noticed the raindrops were coming down at a faster rate. Ziren was a blood user and that was a problem. There was no blood to follow for once. She could have sworn Ziren would but everything remained calm and peaceful with the clap of the rain. She eyed the clouds , and shrugged Ziren wasn't the only one who could use the weather. Making a hand sign, there was a crackling of electricty as a clone appeared and without any words, they rushed off in separate directions,.the other to where Nitish was.

The real Soku stopped after a bit frowning. The two statues appeared again, this was not right. Something else was wrong, she couldn't use her Lightning style as effectively now., surely Ziren wouldn't be that clever, could he? Shrugging, Soku advanced cautiously doubtful of her surroundings."Come out, come out where ever you are." She tried a lightning style but it zapped back her as she cussed in pain. The rain was disrupting the weather and she would be unable to use the nature to assist her due to the fear of disrupting the landscape.

--Sokus Clone

The girl walked looking around for any sign of Nitish. Her original had gone after Ziren and she had been tasked with finding the Uchiha kid. The clone spied a few blood stains wet from the water probably from the exploding clones. So Nitish had been here so where did he go? Sighing, she looked around for the kid silently cursing Ziren. Shouting out for him would be a bad idea if she revealed her location to Ziren and that might cause him to move again. Crushing a twig in frustration, she proceeded deeper hoping the Uchiha wasn't already defeated.

[C Rank Elemental Clone Jutsu used]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
When there was blood mist Nitish was able to see less beacuse his sharingan is weak. Then Nitish thinks "Looks' like I am stuck here for a while." Then after sometime Nitish sees' some one coming this way and He don't know who he is. So, Nitish headed towards the starting place where they started training because Nitish was thinking that if he didn't find anything here so he should he towards the area where his teacher was at first. Because Nitish has very sharp brain he know the way towards the waterfall without getting stuck some where. Nitish was heading towards the Waterfall as fast as he can make his way. He know that he was able to put any one in Genjutsu with his sharingan. He can stop his teacher with his sharingan also. So he was thinking "I wish if that girl was okey and didn't get hurt because she already used a huge amount of chakra on that lightning justu. So, I should make my way fast there if she was already there." Then after a little run Nitish arrives their and see's that there was no one else except that girl for which Nitish was worried. And then Nitish says' to himself "Wait... It could be a trap or something which is casted by his teacher. So, I should be more alert than ever.” After thinking this Nitish doesn’t get any closer to that place but hides at the top of the tree and uses his sharingan to see if she was real or a clone. So, Nitish waits till he finds if she is a clone or she is really a human or it is a trap casted by this blood mist.

MFT:- 753/1500 WC

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Ziren by the Waterfall​

Ziren could hear the blood flow of someone closing in on him. He waited patiently, as he was constantly being pounded by the pressure of the waterfall and the heavy rain combined. He waited, seeming almost unaffected by the water that would otherwise knock any other shinobi down to the ground...or water surface. He made the proper hand seals and let his chakra flow about him. Keeping the water as it is. Water.

Both Soku and Nitish can hear​

"I have to say. I am unimpressed with you two. Bravo on using your blood line powers and abilities. But otherwise. I am rather disappointed in you.
I was really working to see if how well the two of you can combine your blood lines and work together as a fully functional team. You two were too focused on the task at hand that thinking splitting up is the best way to combat an unknown enemy. Especially since neither of you have seen the full potential of what that opponent can even do. What you both did was reckless and could get yourself or whoever you work with killed for not realizing the true dangers of the unknown. Keep this in mind. I want you both back at the Valley of the End by the time the sun sets. And I mean both of you. No clones, no fake illusions. Both of you physically present. From the looks of how things are. You both have only a few hours to find each other and return to where the class first started. Don't worry about the third and final clone. It is gone now. Now you both know what your mission is. Finish it and come back as a team."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was a bit annoyed that Ziren despite being the same rank as her was acting like a superior. "What does he know about anything, huh?" She calmed herself shaking her head, Ziren had a point and they had a task to complete. The kunoichi glanced up at the skys, the rain was steady and her use of the skies had been reduced. She still had one more trick however, making the Release Sign for the clone to dissipate, Soku glanced at the clouds as if looking for somethingLend me your power of flight, I beg thee, the mother of all who creates on this good earth." As she chanted, a cloud boomed in response and Soku felt the repercussions of using lightning but it had been worth it. The cloud was now hovering over a spot where she suspected Nitish to be and she took off. The ANBU only had a few hours to find him and she wasnt going to fail because of him.

Arriving at the scene, she found footprints and followed them. It was easy to track someone in the rain as the footprints were more easy to make out on the moist surface. She made sure to leave certain clues behind as well cutting off a piece of her kimono and hanging it on a branch so Nitish would know where she went if he was smart enough. "Nitish! Hey! She called out, her voice echoing. It was a risk but Soku was no stranger to taking risks even if they werent good ones. The girl saw a flash of movement and instantly her head snapped to see what it was but it was merely a wild rabbit seeking shelter from the heavy downpour. Soku exhaled deeply calming herself. She was silently hating Ziren for this."Think,Soku,think! If you were Nitish, where woud you go first trying to find your team member?"

Nodding confidently, Soku set out towards where Nitish had battled the clones and did something most peculiar. She altered the clouds so they converged on her area and hopefully Nitish would see the clouds shifting and realize that was a signal from Soku. Meanwhile, Soku unzipped her pack and grabbed a compass to see how far north she was. The storm couldnt go far and the compass told her the girl was directly in the eye of the storm."This could be interesting."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish seen the clouds are going into another direction he managed to get that this was that girls’ doing. So, Nitish gets’ out from where he was hiding and sees’ a piece of her kimono dress hanged by a kunei. So, Nitish thinks “Looks’ like that girl has given me a clue. I should head their I fought my battle with the clone." Nitish was heading towards the area where he battled with that clone as fast as he can. Nitish know if there was a trap he should attack no matter what happens now. After a little run Nitish arrives at the destination of his first battle and sees’ someone flying in the air over a cloud. Then Nitish uses his sharingan once again to see who that person is. Nitish thinks “if that person would be my teacher I should attack and if that girl I will not shout but just give a signal to here so she can see me.” Nitish sees that person and that person was none other than that Girl Nitish was trying to find. So, Nitish thinks “How can I give her a Signal?” Then after a while Nitish gets an idea “I should throw a Shuriken towards her cloud and hit it by another Shuriken to change its’ direction. So she could be able to see me or I should use light somehow to get the light in her eyes’ so she will be able to get my signal.” After thinking a while Nitish thinks “I should use that shuriken method because there is no light to get it in here eyes.” So Nitish uses’ the Shuriken and then hit it with another one so it can change its path and not to hit her and The outcome of this signal was a success and she was able to see Nitish.

1063/1500 WC

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was noticing that they were actually doing good. Soku and Nitish have both found each other. But just that won't be good.

He appeared out of some trees, which kept him well hidden. He looked up at the technique Nitish used. He smiled to himself. And now. To make things interesting.

He made his own shuriken. Out of blood. He threw it to intercept the second one thrown by Nitish. Once both of their attentions were on him he then spoke up.

"Congrats! You are halfway done with the second part of your lesson.
Now, here's where things get interesting. Your mission will not always go right. Am I right? So when this happens, you have to be prepared at any moment, ready to face the worst."

Right as he said that, something flashed, and blood spattered. Ziren looked down, with a surprise look on his face as he found a sword through his gut. He then went poof, into a bloody mist.

The person that ran a sword through their teacher, was none other than the teacher themselves. Ziren was now letting his other self take control. Watching his every movement and seeing his thoughts.

"I may not be that demon puppet, but I'll do my best to show you that his class was child's play to mine." Bloodlust Ziren said. He took the mask off, revealing another mask underneath. And this one was more terrifying. It looked like Ziren. But the face was all torn up. Glowing blood could be seen by the students.

And, with incredible speed, he was right by Soku, he weaved the proper hand seals and brought his hand out in the direction of where she was. If it hits, Soku would find herself inside a sphere of water, trapped. Bloodlust Ziren made sure not to put any of his chakra into it, considering how it would really hurt her, and his other self would REALLY be pissed about that. So he made it to where she can breathe and all. Just only enough chakra to keep her in place and not able to use any sneaky justsus.

He looked over at the kid. "Okay. Let's see what you got. And from the looks of it, you guys now have one hour to complete the task that my other self has assigned to you."

He waited there. One arm submerged in water of the water prison. The other staying by his side, lazily.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
They regrouped but it did not come without consquence. There was a flash of movement and before she knew it, a jutsu slammed into her entrapping her in a bubble. She punched it to no avail. This was bad, really bad. They had found each other but had to get back as a team. She glanced at Nitish before speaking."Now would be a good time to come up with any ideas. I am unable to use any sort of jutsus." Soku glared at the spot where Ziren was silently cussing him out."You're really getting on my nerves demon, you know that?" The hovering cloud above them faded as Soku paced around the bubble looking for a weak spot.

She tried electrification but it was deflected burning her hand. Swearing, Soku glanced to see what Nitish was doing. Unless he could transport the bubble somehow , there was no way this was going anywhere. They were strained for time with a hour left and Soku defnitely did not want to fail. Ziren would never let her live it down."Can't you use those eyes of yours?" Soku knew about the sharingan to some extent but maybe it could do something to help.

"This is far from over, you blood freak." Sokus voice sounded pissed and annoyed Ziren had got the best of her. He was probably silently laughing at their predicament. Soku took a seat seeing there was no way to counter this muttering insults and trying to give Nitish ideas. She was helpless, a sitting duck like a animal caged in the zoo. She'd make Ziren regret this, that was for sure. "Laugh all you want now."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Nitish was amazed by seeing the multiple personality of his teacher “Teacher is same as a demon.” Nitish thought and then his teacher moves very fast and Nitish wasn’t able to see him because he was not using his sharingan and He got that girl in his water prison jutsu. And He says’ to Nitish “Okay. Let's see what you got. And from the looks of it, you guys now have one hour to complete the task that my other self has assigned to you." And then Nitish notices that girl and He sees’ that she was trying to tell him something. But Nitish wasn’t able to understand her. Then after thinking a while Nitish has an idea. Nitish awakens his sharingan and take four shurikens’ and throws four of them together, two at his one hand to distract him and the other two at his from with he was making his water prison jutsu. And then Nitish uses his Fire style jutsu on him so, he can get distracted. Nitish reads all his counter attacks using his sharingan and then Nitish makes a hand seal just after his fire style jutsu and summons his Sword the “Black Dragon Sword” and then Nitish runs towards his teacher to hit him but not so hard because Nitish don’t intended to do any critical damage to his teacher. Nitish was running towards his teacher with using his sharingan to save himself from his teachers attack and counter attack and intended to break his defense any way. Then Nitish grabs’ his sword harder and thinks “I have to do it.” And then he shouts and says “I’m Sorry Sensei.” And Nitish attacks his teacher with his sword.

1347/1500 WC

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bloodlust Ziren smiled at the Nasaki girl. "I can assure you that I am not demon. But something far worse. Only the threat of my weaker self erasing me keeps me in check."

He looked over at the Uchiha who was throwing shuriken at him, but Bloodlust Ziren easily summoned up his own sword, made of blood, Crimson, and blocked all of them. Then the Uchiha charged straight at him with a sword of his own. With only using his left hand to hold the sword, he parried his attacks with ease. That is, until the kid finally got a hit on him.

But what was this? It went through his body, as if he was an illusion. The whole area around them flickered, seeming as if wasn't even real. Which, surprisingly it wasn't! The whole world that they thought was real finally faded away.

Back in the real world, Ziren parted his hands as the Genjustu was finished. They all, haven't actually moved at all. They were all in a Genjustu from the start. In real time, from the time they arrived for the lesson, it's only been a minute. The sun was still out, mid-day. The two ninja that were his students will soon open their eyes, and get up as they were both laying down when he put them under.

None of what has happened was real. Though Ziren does have those powers to wield if necessary. He waited for them to get up, wondering where the storm was, wondering why the sun was shining bright.

"So. The way I see it. You two did good, I just wanted to test you both to see if you can work both efficiently as a group and utilize your blood line powers. Consider this class a success. You both pass."

With that said, the masked man went poof into blood mist, as he was just another blood clone. Too far away from the two students to cause any harm. The real Ziren stood tall on one of the statues, looking at both of them before heading out of the area.

(CONGRATS! YOU BOTH PASS! REQUEST REWARDS IN THE MISSION REWARD REQUEST POST IN LEAF REQUEST TO GE MT YOUR REWARDS)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"So it was all a genjutsu eh?" Soku stood chuckling to herself. Leave it to Ziren to pull something like that. She got up dusting off her garments and glanced down at Nitish seemingly still in a trance. He would recover soon, it was only a matter of time. Her mind was able to fight it better thanks to Marus little Genjutsu class. She looked up at the two figures overlooking them and smiled. Perhaps life was not so bad after all. There was hope for all of them in this big village.

Nodding, Soku unpinned her hair letting her hair fall down to her shoulders and began to leave the clearing leaving behind a simple note for Nitish which simply gave him instructions how to find his way out. He had barely found her, she'd doubted he would be able to find his way out on his own so she'd taken the courtesy of leaving him a little note.

Satisfied, the girl left walking toward her hut which stood tall and erect, a monument of their fathers legacy. She unbolted the door and went inside. It had been a long day and she deserved some well needed rest. She hung her kunai on the wall and prepared to wander off into a blissful dream where all was well in the world of shinobi.
[Topic left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish was still dreaming He seen that the test was done He and that girl passed the test. And their teacher Acknowledge them both for doing very well. Then after a while Nitish comes back from his sleep and sees’ so it is a dream after all and then He finds a note near him and that was a note that said they both passed the test and it was a genjutsu of their teacher. And That note has a map which Nitish thinks “Looks like that girl leaved this note so I can find my way to pass through this forest and to my clan house without getting lost.” After a while Nitish sees’ around and there was no one around him and he was alone in that forest. So, Nitish was very tired he uses that map and gets’ out of the forest and heads towards’ his clan house. After arriving there Nitish opens the gate and takes of his shoes’ and gets’ to his bedroom so he can just get some rest and get ready for next training and thinks “I have to become strong. That’s’ all what I want and want to protect this village where I and my clan belong.” After thinking this Nitish suddenly sleeps’.

1559/1500 WC (Topic Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back