Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Crazy Wall

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As I was lost in thought, Kitsune Yoru had appeared right in front of me with an attitude kind of look on her face. I gave her a look back, "What's up?" I could tell that she was in a sassy kind of mood in which her hands were on her hips.

"What's up?" She asked sarcastically, "What's up is that you are being hunted by an edgy group and are tailing one of your ghost friends. And it will only be enough time will past before they add me to the list just because I travel with you. So what's going to happen is that we are going to the library to brainstorm and think of whom might be behind this."

I got up and started to walk out of the house and to the library, "I don't think that we'll find anything of them there"

Yoru smiled, "But there is something there that would be a great deduction tool." I rolled my eyes as I followed the ghost to the library. Once there, she pointed at a board , red string, and little wall tacks, which were all conveniently all together. I knew what it was, a crazy wall in the making. Crazy walls are made to piece together evidence and find out who might be the suspect of certain cases. I don't know if someone else had a thing for crazy walls, or if Yoru had convinced someone to set these things up since she's a ghost and can't really hold things but I got the jist of what she wanted.

Find out who might be behind this Death Organization by looking back at the evidence and my past for anyone who has a grudge on me. I had to make really crappy drawings of those who I made enemies with, to see if there would be any connection. But the problem was that half of them were dead, and the other half, doesn't seem like their kind of style.

But nevertheless, I started to make my own Crazy Wall. First up, Chigokai Jirosho. "Jirosho, my older brother. He was a homicidal maniac that wanted nothing more than to see me dead. Went and ordered a mercenary to kill our parents when he was only seven. How his mind got to that state, I don't know. What's even more unnerving was that his reason to want me dead is unknown still to this date. But it's not like it matters now. He's dead." I crossed off the bad drawing I had made and went on to the next person of interest.

This person was ripped, and when I mean ripped, he was someone who would bench press a thousand pounds as if it was only one pound. I'm talking about the mercenary that Jirosho had hired. "Name unknown, an affiliate of Jirosho's. The person that had killed my parents. He was on a mind set of being an apex predator. One thing was for sure, he was someone that worked alone and didn't get help from anyone. Even if he was still alive, this wouldn't be his kind of style." And with that, I crossed off another drawing on the crazy wall. Next up, a man with a monocle looking eye scope. Sciency and something I hate a lot.

"Moro Ibumo. Mad scientist. Had an obsession with my sister, not related by blood, to make her into a Santaru/Uchiha mix super soldier. He has dabbled in the makings of a weapon that could absorb blood line and core ability jutsus and make experimentation's of them. He would be a viable suspect, but he is also dead." Another drawing crossed out. But now we were getting to the more interesting ones.

Next one was a bad drawing of Migoya. In all honesty, I don't know what to think of him. Met him during the Frost war, and he seemed to be one to need to keep an eye out for. "Migoya. A man with the intelligence to start a revolution, and the people to back him up. He is known to be cunning and smart. And a supposed leader of the Coup that attacked a Leaf Sennin years ago. I have met him after I had awoken from a coma and he seemed on edge. It could be a possibility that he would want to erase any tracks of his whereabouts are but the only problem about that is that he wouldn't risk making an enemy out of someone that has no beef with him." Unlike the others, I put a question mark, but then decided to cross out his drawing.

Moving on to the next one. Uchiha Takeshi. The Fourth Hokage. "The Fourth Hokage. Me and him have butted heads way more than I can count. He as even a past Dark Sage himself. We both rarely see eye to eye on things and I would say it would be mutual dislike of each other. The problem with this theory is that he would come out and say that he would be hunting me down, either that or send someone I know to hunt me down. Messed up as it is, this is not his MO. He wouldn't send people calling themselves Death Organization with no real meaning behind it. He is not behind this case." With that said, another drawing was crossed off.

Yoru rubbed her temples trying to think, if ghost can get headaches from thinking. "Okay, we ran out of options of people who would follow this kid of MO. Would there be anyone else in particular that you seem to piss off? If not, let's just run through what we know so far."

I shook my head, "Other than those, I'm starting to think I have some innate ability to aggro any Uchiha I come into contact with." I said it as a joke, but it was also partly true. Aside from my wife, almost any Uchiha I meet ends up wanting to strangle me. I bring out the two scrolls and set them down on the table. "Darkness is apart of both of these things that are sealed away. A blade and some kind of substance. It seems that whoever it was has a knack for putting some kind of seals on to people, not necessarily anyone that can make cursed seals. It seems like it copies that of dark sages, but different. Different properties, like someone becoming one with the cursed seal, closed to the abomination, but not easily so. And as for the sword, I haven't heard of a weapon being imbued with a cursed seal and giving the wielder immeasurable speed. And then there are two other things." I took the scrolls and pocketed them, "Both were the fact that these two individuals knew who I was, despite one, I was in a disguise, and two, was the fact that my whole body, and probably my chakra signature had changed." I had originally thought that the first may have been a Hyuuga or a Chigokai by how they were not fooled by my disguise and it was obvious that they were there for me. But that theory changed when... well when I changed. I thought through any other special ways I could have been tracked. Blood and chakra were off the table. Scent, for an Inuzuka could be a possibility, but I think that would be stumped by my change. I tried to wrap my head for how I could be tracked to where I would almost never be found unless if I want to be, even if it was by accident that my genetic coding has changed. Then I thought about it.

There has to be some form of connection for it all. They are called the Death Organization. I had definitely killed a shinigami. There was that talk of this organization that would hunt down ex dark sages that had pissed them off. All of it sounds really fake, but what if it wasn't? Now I had to think a little bit outside the box for this as I ran around in my head of how they were tracking me. New theories popped up in my head, "They are tracking me by my soul. Or..." I thought through. It was weird, the two I had faced were outside Village limits. It's like they just happen to come across me by chance. Either that, or they know how I operate. Then there's the why in case of outside Village limits. It's because they would rather not deal with a whole shinobi force down on them. I saw how fast that one back at Wind Country left once he was found out and failed to kill me. "What if they each own a sector in the world, where they hunt, learn from how I act to tracking my soul?"

I looked over at Yuro as she gave a small giggle, "Now that's crazy wall worthy."

I rolled my eyes, but now this crazy wall thing wasn't so crazy after all. Even if I don't know who is behind this, I do have an idea how this organization operates. If I were to track the other members and make them talk before bashing their faces in, then I would be closer in learning the truth as a whole behind this whole ordeal.

(WC: 1548)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back