Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Creating Bridges [Requesting Raikage]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu spent the day in the Cloud village going to the many shops. She bought quite a few things and ate some delicious food. It was all very good. The people in the village were friendly enough. So far everything was going well although she did keep an eye out on the giant woman who said she would get revenge for the glitter bomb the Hokage had given her with Karasu’s documents inside. She will have to get the Hokage back for that one. She wasn’t one to play pranks but she will think of something even if it kills her. She thought when she got back to the inn she was staying at.

Her thoughts went to her dad, Jirou and Kashikoi. She wondered how they were doing, especially her dad who was having surgery to be able to walk again. He should have had the surgery by now. She hoped he was doing well and the surgery was a success. She put the souvenirs she bought into her backpack cramming it all in. “Sheesh, this thing is going to weigh a lot. I guess I will buy another duffle bag just to fit everything.” she said to herself. For now she needed to head to the Raikage’s office and hopefully get to talk to her. She worked up in her mind how she was going to talk to her. One thing she was glad for was she didn’t have to throw a glitter bomb at the Raikage. That would have been disastrous. She was already cautious and looking out for the giant woman. She placed those thoughts out of her mind as she left for the Raikage’s office.

It was so beautiful here being so high up in elevation. She really didn’t remember when she was younger about the Cloud village too much. She did remember the stories her mother used to tell her. Now she is here alone taking it all in. When she walked up to the building there were guards which she had to talk with to be allowed in. Once she was able to get in she tried to find her way to the office. She learned that it was the second highest office in the building. Making her way up she noticed all the Shinobi guards that were inside. She thought the Raikage is very well protected.

She finally reached the office of the Raikage and saw guards there as well. “Excuse me, I would like to request to meet with the Raikage. My name Nakano Karasu and I’m here representing the Leaf Village on behalf of the Hokage. I was sent here to talk to the Raikage in person.” she said, hoping she would be allowed in. The guards went to inform the Raikage, so Karasu waited to see if she would be allowed entry.

[WC: 473]
[MFT]
[Post 10 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back