Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cryptic Lessons In Runic Terran [closed]

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This place smells funny

Indou muttered to himself as he popped another strawberry bomb into his mouth washing away the dank musty smell that was so pungent that he could taste it. This place smelled old, and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it was completely different from the normal scent of his sub terranian home.

achoo!

he sniffled wrinkling his nose a bit then looking around to see if he had actually disturbed any one before moving to the receptionists desk.

h-h-hello ma'am, I-i-i wanted to look up some books that might help me b-b-become a better ni-ni-ninja

Indou sighed infuriated with himself for still not being able to talk to new people well. It was something that Akuma-sensei was helping him work on but he had still not actually managed to hold a stable conversation with any of his peers. The receptionist looked at the small boy and smiled politely and pointed him toward the eastern side of the building "the first thing you should do is establish a way to communicate with your village mates without being caught by enemies"

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowledge is indeed the most powerful tool one can have. Kagai knew this, and he tried to fill his brain with as much useful knowledge as he could, so he frequently found himself within the libraries of Sunagakure, soaking up what knowledge he could. He was dressed in his usual garb, that being a red and black stripped shirt with his crimson vest and black slacks. He was sort of annoyed at the moment because one of the librarians had scolded him for smoking in the library when there wasn't even anyone around him to bother with the second-hand smoke. The book he had in his hands at the moment wasn't really useful to him, but it was a good read none the less. Some kids had apparently stumbled into some kind of magical land by walking through their closet and all sorts of shenanigans were happening. It was ridiculous, but fun none the less.

His reading was disturbed when he heard the echo of a size coming from not too far away. He looked up from his book and seen the young man speaking to one of the librarians. He was stuttering, possibly a speech impediment or he was just nervous, either way it was kind of annoying and Kagai didn't pay much attention to him. It was deathly quiet in the library, so Kagai could pick up his words rather clearly. He seemed to be trying to ask about books that would make him a better ninja..."At least some kids these days realize the power that books hold." He thought to himself as his eyes fell back down upon his own book..."Talking Lions? Really?" He would say with a sigh before abruptly closing the book, the nonsense of it all starting to take its toll on his mind.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou tilted his head at the woman slightly and then caught her meaning not everyone in the village spoke the common tongue and very few, himself included, who did speak the common tongue spoke it properly it was usually mixed in with runic terran which was the native tongue of their village though not as commonly used as it once was.

Perhaps I can find a book or an instructor who could help me with this he said pondering silently to himself as he walked away from the receptionists desk. But where to start? he walked around a few aisles though no one had ever considered that the boy had no idea what type of cataloging system the grand halls of learning might have used but there were a few people around the room perhaps one of them might be able to help him find what it was that he was searching for.

So he began scanning the room for candidates that might actually look like they knew what they were doing when he heard a snapping shut of a book and he turned his head to hear mumbled words come out of a man who had clearly finished readings mouth. Perhaps he was the one that could help the youth in his quest for knowledge. So gathering up his courage and bag of candies, two more of which had disappeared into his mouth as if they were some sort of anti anxiety ritual for him to perform, and proceeded to walk towards the stranger.

uh uh um.... hi.... s-s-s-sir could you help me? Runic Terran?

well at least i finished my sentence better than i started it this time he sighed inwardly

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Runic Terran?" He asked, ignoring the boys stuttering as it was apparently not within his power to control..."I have no knowledge of it, kiddo. Never saw the use in it really. It's a dead, or dying, language." He would say, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He knew that it was mostly used in codes and when speaking around possible enemies, so it was pretty useful in that regard, but he didn't know of anyone within the ANBU that spoke it, though he never really conversed with many of his ANBU brethren to begin with..."Sorry...Though maybe I should also attempt to learn it..." The more he thought about it, the more useful it sounded. There may have been some people within the village that only spoke Runic Terran, and in order for the Word of Kojin to reach their ears, he would need to speak within their tongue...."I may not be able to help you out in learning it, but perhaps I can help you find a way to learn it."

With that, he stood up from his seat and walked over to the young lad, offering his hand to him in greeting..."Jenosaido Kagai." The boy looked as if he was 12, perhaps 13, around the age of graduation from the Academy. He assumed the boy was an academy student, because that would be the only reason one would even want to learn Runic Terran, at least in his mind..."Are you wanting to learn it because of your own general curiousity, or did they make it into a required thing to graduate from the academy now?" He asked out of general curiosity. He hadn't even set foot near the academy since graduation, and that was a good 5 years ago. Much has changed for him in that short time, so Kojin only knew how much the academy could of changed in that time.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back