Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curiosity killed the.. [Solo Keiji]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Continuation of this small saga of personal events
Part 3: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=4311
Part 4: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=4661

The dank sterile environment in the office felt unworldly. A sudden position of power, unexpectedly Keiji had been asked to take care of the check-ups arranged for this week.
Thankfully to him, all that was require of him was to let Umashi sensei know if there were any irregularities.
Feet on the table, Keiji was looking through documents set aside for the patients that were dropping in this very day.
Confusingly on the papers they didn't state the age or the gender of the people coming to see him, so he had to guess and imagine, which to a certain extent Keiji was by no means a fan of.
He intended to give Umashi a beating for not setting up a proper presentation in his notes, but then again Shin was fairly high ranking in terms of medical abilities, he was the only one needed for these checkups since it was only his private patients.

A slight sigh escaped his mouth, shortly after followed by a yawn.
His eyes looked at the window placed behind him, a big window with large panes, it didn't seem standard to say the least.
It did however make the overall design and look of the interior of the office seem calm and distinctive.
Keiji liked it here, had only visited Umashi's office a few times before, even if it was just for helping out with random things, like sorting through paperwork and showing a patient from the office to a hospital bed when needed.

For Umashi, Keiji had practically been helping with nurse-like duties. So this was quite the step up.
Almost like Umashi had begun trusting Keiji's abilities even more.
At least that's what Keiji liked to think.

Keiji checked the clock positioned above the entrance door, time of day was a little before noon.
About time for the first patient to drop by.
He checked the piece of paper documenting data on the patient.
Duly noting the regularities needing to check up on.
  • Bad knees
  • Bad back
  • Frequent headaches - Similar to tinnitus.
    • Is on regular painkillers and assisting meds ->New prescription is given monthly

Underneath was a list of prescription meds, all it needed was the doctor's signature and then handed to patient.
Everything seemed so simple and easy. I should be able to do this, no problem!

A silence filled the room, as his eyes scanned across it, then resting on the clock. Aaaany minute now! He thought to himself.

Impatiently he grabbed the patient documents and looked through it again. I wonder who else will be dropping by today..
Take note of certain words he skimmed across the different descriptions.
  • weak bones and muscles - Examine if pain has increased or decreased over the last week.
  • Hands and ....
... Next patient.
  • Chronic pain from old surgery - Developed dependency on the formulated pain numbing drug.
  • Facilitate if needing another dosage of Hydromorphone.
  • Erratic behavior, assume the worst
The last words echoed in his mind as he read through it again.
assume the worst... The worst... Worst!
*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK!*

A knock was heard on the door just as Keiji's heart had begun pounding he was shocked for a second, then quickly coughed, pulled his white lab coat forward straightening his back he looked ahead and prepared his mind for a second.
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Come on in!" He shouted still slightly worried over the words in the file his voice trailed off for as he shouted.
OldWoman_001_zps4a95db67.png

Civilian_zps3d89997e.png

An older looking lady opened the door and sticked her head slowly into the office.
A meager faint voice was heard from her old and wrinkled lips, which only course in life in todays society seemed to be that of kissing the younger generation's foreheads.
"Um-Umashi-san? A-Are you available?"

The lady turned her head after having taken a step into the office, her cane clearly being her primary support as she leaned in.
Her eyes looked curiously at the young Med-nin in Training sitting upon the office chair of Umashi-sensei.

"Come on in, have a seat!" He tried to keep his voice calm while hearing the words from the document repeating in his mind.
The woman nodded with haste and began walking to the office table, he steps were silent but quick, almost sliding her weary feet across the floor.
"I-I-I'm sorry for a-arriving early.." He stuttering resembled that of someone almost sobbing. Clearly she was a weary old woman.
Keiji collected his thoughts and quickly took the superiority position in the conversation. "Ah, no worries, ma'am it's quite fine!"

Sitting up erect and with a straightened back he rested his hands on the office table. "Now, I'm not sure if you've been told, but I've been asked to take over Umashi's job for this week. So I'll be doing the check up today. I hope you're alright with that."

The woman smiled faintly and said "Oh it's fine. The younger they are, the more fun they get!" in a slightly heightened voice, with a hint of sarcasm.
A burst of laughter escaped his mouth as she had said the sentence, he wasn't sure if she was joking or being serious, but it was quite the funny thing to say for such an older woman, he could see why Umashi liked having her over. "Hehe, well I hope I can be of help then." His eyes diverted quickly to the paperwork sitting on table with the patient information. "Before we go on with the check-up I have some short questions if you mind." He tilted his head slightly forward hoping to get her consent. The woman nodded in reply. "Unfortunately my patient documents here lack certain information, and I hate to be the pencil pushing type, but I like it when the paperwork is in good condition, so I just have some standard questions." The woman nodded and prepared her self by straightening her back and looking straight ahead. With the precision and quickness you'd think she'd tried to go the Academy and was used to drill instructors.

He grabbed the papers and a pen from the cup with pencils on the table. And prepared to take notes.
"Name?" "Hoshigaku, Lin"
"Age?" "Uhm.. 84.."
"Do you smoke? Are on any other form of medication then what is prescribed from here?" "No, and no."
"Alright, that's it." He put the pen aside and stood up, as he walked to the other side of the office table. "So how do you feel? Anything specific you want to mention?"

The woman smiled and proclaimed "Nothing in particular young sir, mind you, you haven't said your own name to me yet."

Keiji quickly hit himself on his forhead By Raiden I'm stupid! "Ah, I must apologize then. My name is Suzaku- Suzaku, Keiji. You can just call me Kei if you want to." He extended his hand in a greeting towards her.
She reached forward as well and gave a firm handshake. This is not handshake of just any old lady He thought as he released the handshake.

He walked to the small bed allocated in the corner of the office. "Now if you'll sit yourself there and pull up your pants' And let me examine your knees" He indicated the bed with his hand.
The woman sat herself up, and keiji examined the leg with the proper instrument, tested her reflexes, and made sure she didn't have any problems walking. I'm thankful she at least her cane already she can't walk properly without any support.
Also examining her back, asking further questions about her back pain, what area, he check it thoroughly lifting up the back of upper clothing, feeling for any knots or other things that might cause pain.
Alas, it appeared to be regular old general pain, solve-able by simple painkillers. Maybe some arrhythmic exercises might help. But I'll suggest that to Umashi-sensei in the Patient journal.

After having completed the standard examination of the reported situation of her Keiji went back to the office table, wrote notes in the patient journal then signed the prescription document. And handed it to her.
"There you Hoshigaku-san" Keiji smiled as he said it.

The woman took the paper, folded it twice and place it in her inner jacket pocket, she got up and bowed to Keiji "Thank you, Suzaku-san." She turned around, and made her way out of the office.

Yet again Keiji found himself alone in the office.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK!*
But the time did not last for very long, for just a minute after another knock was heard.
"Yes! Come on in."
AVA_WhiteHairedGlasses_zps8f5fd1fd.png
AVA_WhiteHairedBlueKnot_zps40e24d70.png

Civilian_zps3d89997e.png
Civilian_zps3d89997e.png

First thing Keiji saw was beautiful blond hair, a short stature, then the dark blue eyes of a cute little girl, she looked about the same age and size as Keiji, if not slightly smaller. Coming in right behind her walked in an older man, seemed by his height, and facial structure he might be the girl's father, or uncle. Same hair color and few facial features seemed similar.

"Shitsurei shimasu" The man said loudly, the girl turned her face and looked at Keiji with almost creepy staring eyes, she didn't say a word. As the man turned he looked slightly surprised, probably from seeing such a young boy sitting in such a position of power.
Keiji's eyes were so fixated by the peculiar girl he didn't realize the man had spoken. "Excuse me? Hello?" The man waved his hand in towards Keiji to catch his attention.

"Wha- Oh I'm sorry. Yes, yes. Come on in, have a seat." Keiji scrambled together his thoughts as he said it. Realizing that one of them were probably the aforementioned patient.
The both went up to his office table and sat themselves in the chairs opposite to Keiji. Keiji's eyes drifted as they walked, apparently she had problems walking, it seemed like a part limping, she could walk, but it seemed like she had pain from her legs, or maybe it was her hip. It was clearly visible on her face that she was trying to bite in the pain from every step she took.

The man walking behind had his eyes clearly fixated on Keiji, he took note on where and how Keiji looked. A mistrusting eye contact was suddenly initiated When Keiji took note of it and established eye contact with him.
"He doesn't trust me, not one bit."

Keiji coughed slightly as he had sat down.
Better make this short.. "Hi, My name is Suzaku, Keiji. I don't know if you've been informed of this before, but at the current moment Umashi-sama, Shin the Med-nin who currently work in this office is off sick for this week. I have been called in to take over for him. I hope this is alright with you?"

"I most certainly do no-" The man almost shouted he reply but was cut off by his apparent daughter. "It's fine!" She nodded without making a grimace, not a smile or anything indicating emotion. Her eyes stared at Keiji still.

The man looked surprised to his side in reaction to his daughters words. "Ar- Are you sure darling?" The girl turned her face towards her father and replied "Yes, I said it's fine." The man looked down thinking for a second, then turned to face Keiji. "Well, you heard her.. It's fine.." His almost seemed like he was pouting in frustration.

Keiji nodded. "Alright then, let's get down to business" The mans face quickly changed as he reacted to Keiji's words "Down to- .. Business? What is this? A business meeting?!" A small cough escaped Keiji's mouth. "Excuse me, sir. If you'd let me finish.." The man rustled a little and collected himself, he didn't seem to be very accepting towards Keiji, not even the slightest.

"As it is right now it appears that my patients journal is incomplete, so I'm going to need some more basic information to make the paperwork all neat and perfect for further referencing."
"Wait wait. What kind of ques-" He was cut off as his apparent daughter extended her arm quickly in front him, stopping him in his words. "Ask away Kei-kun!" Her voice was almost silent like a whispering, but at the same time direct, and commanding.

Curiously Keiji looked at the man to get confirmation from him. He nodded grudgingly as they shared eye contact.
"Right. These are just standard questions so I can complete my notes for Umashi-sensei properly.
Name?"
"Ugembi, Seimo"
"Age?" Keiji's eyes shifted at her as he was about to say it, can't blame a guy for being curious. "14" She looked at Keiji almost expectedly for a reaction.
Yes! He did an almost invisible fist pump, where only the most observant eyes would notice it. A slight smile was also visible on his face.
The girl smiled and giggled. Keiji's eyes widened, Oh dear, think she saw me.. He coughed slightly as he returned to his questions.
"Do you smoke, or do you do any other forms of medication than the ones you are prescribed from here?"
"No. Aaaand no." Her voice had slowly been changing to be much more girly and playful, resembling more and more the usual kind of girl around that age.

Keiji looked up at the girl and asked with a calm and collected voice.
"So.. What brings you in here today? Anything other than what is already written up in here I should take note of?"
She looked right back at him with seductive eyes.
"Well, I dunno, you tell me. What is it that might be written in those notes of yours about me, hm?"
Their heads grew slowly closer to each other, her seductive eyes staring continually into his.
As their faces grew closer, Keiji thoughts flew swiftly around, he could almost just taste the sweet scented lipstick she was wearing.
Almost.. There.. Just a little.. Bit more..

COUGH_zps14484526.png

The mood suddenly broke as the father made a large cough from his seat.
Keiji's eyes broke contact with hers as he looked quickly to the sides "Ah, uhm.. Hrm! Yes. Uhm.."
He sat himself back in his seat and quickly wrote extra small notes in his papers.
"Right.. So uhm.. Is there any specific concerns you'd wish to address at this small examination?"

The girl had settled herself back in her seat and held her arms tightly around her waist in disinterest towards her father as she looked in the opposite direction of him.
"No.. Nothing specific.. Hmpf!"
"Right, so uhm.. Shall we begin the examination?"

Keiji got up from his chair and stood up with his back straightened he began to walk over to the bed located in the office for examinations.
The girl got up, the man stayed in place, he merely grumbled slightly as Keiji went past him.

The girl sat up on the bed with short jump, her eyes shifted for a short second on the back of her father's head, then at Keiji's eyes.
"So, what'd you need to examine first Kei-kun, hmm?" Her eyes turned seducing once again.

Keiji's eyes fixated onto hers shifted for a second to her father. The fear of eventually having to deal with the fist of her father's took the better of him.
He coughed shortly then assumed to take the professional stance, regardless of whatever she might do.

"First thing on the agenda, is your knees and legs, I noticed when you came in, you had difficulty with walking, and I assume it is painful for you?"

Her face changed to shame, as she looked to the side. "Y-yes.. Yes it hurts.." She almost whispered.

Keiji gulped and held his breath for a second "Well.. I would need to examine your knees then.." His eyes shifted to the father, then back to her. "Could you lift up your skirt for me?"

"Oh-Okay.." She lifted up her skirt so it still covered her panties but revealing her knees, her panties was almost, just almost visible.

Keiji did the necessary tests, resulting in not much change, her walking problems however was noted down. I should make sure Umashi-sama knows it all. He thought as he noted down the issues she was having.

After they had all sat down again Keiji asked the girl again, before giving her the necessary prescription. "On a scale of one to ten, where one is basically nonexistent and ten is unbearable. How bad is the pain you are experiencing from walking?"
"Maybe.. seven, or eight?" her voice slightly trailing off.

Wow, that bad huh?.. "Okay, I'll prescribe to some extra painkillers in case it worsens, I can't do anything else at the present time as I am not allowed to take the necessary decisions. But I'll have a talk with Umashi-sama about it."
Keiji signed the prescription note, and handed it to the girl. The father snapped it out of Keiji's hand as he held it in front of her.
"I'll take that young sir, I'll handle that matter."

Keiji leaned back in his chair with a self affirming smile. "Alrighty then! That should be that. But." He looked with intense eyes at the girl, she looked back up and they looked into each other.
"If anything comes up, and you need advice or anything else. Please let me know." He said as he slipped another note from the papers in front of him on the table.
On the paper was the number for his headset he always wears. Whenever he wore it, he was always brought back to the moment he first met Kushin-senpai. Damn that chicken..

The girl grabbed it quickly, she probably thought her father would take the note from Keiji's hand, she held it firmly in her hand as she looked up at him and smiled. With her smile clearly visible she nodded happily at Keiji.
"Right then, if that's that, we'll be off, thank you for the assistance young sir." The father got up from his seat, and without bowing he made his way to the door.
"Come on darling.." He said impatiently.
The girl got up and bowed quickly, she said loudly with with an even bigger smile on her lips. "Thank you Keiji-kun, for the check. up." Her word empathized on the two words 'check' 'up' Like she was referring to something completely different.

She hurried over to her father and they both exited as her father gave a dark, and untrusting glare in his direction.
Keiji wasn't liked by him. Not one bit!

He was alone, yet again in the room, the office of Umashi-sensei. It was quiet agai-
*KNOCK* *KNOCK!*

The door quickly opened before Keiji had an opportunity to reply.
Johnny_zps7a8c55b1.png

Civilian_zps3d89997e.png

An odd, man with black hair and dark blue eyes stared in, his eyes creepily staring at Keiji, his eyes were surprised, he mustn't have expected a young boy like Keiji to sit where he did.
"Aaarrrhh! FUCK, MAN!" He shouted as his head vanished again and the door slammed behind him. His steps could be heard. They were loud and uncoordinated, like he was distracted by something. His voice could be heard from the other side. "Fuck! I thought this shit was Umashi's office? Did I walk wrong or sum'thin' ? Man, Fuck this hospital, can never find no jack fucking shit anywhere!" The distinct sound of crumbled paper could be heard, a few seconds lasted with no sound, then the paper again, it sounded like it was being crumbled together.

The door suddenly opened again, slamming into the door stopper by the wall. The man stood tall under the door frame and stared at Keiji with an angry look on his face.
He walked in, didn't say a word, didn't close the door, he just walked straight in, he got closer and stood leaned up above the office table. "Bitch! You ain't Umashi-san!" His eyes scanned across Keiji's face and on his white doctor's coat, the name tag on his coat was visible.

The man took a few steps back and pointed at Keiji's nametag and shouted "Bitch! You sure as hell ain't Umashi-san! Where da fuuuuck is Umashi-san?! HmmMMmm?!"

Attempting to remain calm and collective Keiji didn't do anythin but smile at the man's abruptive, and frustrating nature. He didn't expect such a loud mouth so early on the day.
To his question Keiji said in a calm voice and with a slight smile "Well, if you'll let me explai-" He was stopped in mid sentence "BITCH! You shut da fuck up! I ain't hearin' any of your bullshit! Where da fuck is Umashi-San?!"

Keiji coughed loudly. "That is what I'm trying to explain." "Wut?!" "Now if you'll let me tell you, Umashi-Sensei is sick this week. And I, Suzaku Keiji, had been asked to take over for him."

"Da fuck are you telling me? That you, you little scrunchy little ass is taking over the old geezer's job for him?! You gotta be shittin' me?!" Keiji nodded in reply to him. Which merely seemed to tick him off all the more.
"Wat, you think you're better than him or sum'thin? You think you're tough?" Keiji raised an eyebrow in response. "Excuse me what?" "yeah, you heard me, think you're tough now, cus' you've got that chair and table? Pffft! I bet I can kick your ass like there's no tomorrow you little bitch runt!"

Keiji stood up, he tucked his coat a little closer, then pulled up his sleeves. His motions was calm, he knew what he was doing, he had already assessed the man's strengths, even his weaknesses, his right hand is slower than the other, his right eye is one millimeter off in coordination making his hand to eye coordination slightly off. He even seemed to have a slight tick on his right eye including a tick on his right shoulder. His strength wasn't boosted by anything, he had merely been in a few fights it seemed at first glance. A weak man, with a weak heart and a brain only applicable to a caveman.

All in all, his right side were the ideal place to do what Keiji had already planned to do if the case were to be necessary.
"Excuse, but are you challenging my authority? ..." Keiji's words had turned cold and direct. The man didn't flinch. His eyes kept staring threatening Keiji with his very eyes.
Keiji blinked and looked slightly down as he walked to the side of the table. He kept facing the man. He kept facing keiji as well.

Then as he stood by the front of the table, closer to the man, Keiji's fists tightened. "I repeat.. Are you challenging my authority?"

The man kept staring. "You bet your ass I a- !!!" He didn't manage to finish that last sentence before Keiji had punch the man in his right stomach, with his index and middle finger extended right by his bladder. Which made him cringe and bend forward, as he did Keiji lifted his left arm and striked the man on his upper back making him fall to the ground with a heavy bump.

"There.. Don't ever challenge my authority unless you have a legitimate reason to. You fucking scum.." Keiji turned and walked over to the other side of the table, and sat in the chair again.
"Now, was there anything else? Or did you actually have a reason to talk to me?"

The man groaned and turned on the floor in misery. After a little while, he got up. And coughed as he turned to the door. He stood by the doorframe and held the handle.
He bowed as he held his stomach area with the other hand and closed the door as he exited.

"At least the bastard closed the damn fucking door after himself."
He sighed to himself as he found himself alone again in the room.
Checking the list of patients that would drop in today he wrote a few minor notes on the last one.
"Assessed patient did not require further medication at this point. Resume further evaluation at next weekly scheduled meeting."

"A fine day of work, if I must say so myself!"
Keiji leaned back in the chair with his arms resting behind his head.

[Topic ended and over FOR NOW]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From this I'll give you~

Novice:
- Chemistry

And you actually get to keep the experienced Biology for a more legitimate reason~ lol

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back