Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curse sealing through music [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
From the small arena the sound of a violin could be heard being played. Kitsune stood in the center as she begins her song. As one note flows into the next in her majestic melody she begins to do a little jig at the spot she was standing. The beet was just perfect for such a dance and the arena made a nice stage. There are few places where one can express oneself though music and dance without fear of bumping into something or being muffled from other noises. Kitsune was the only person in the arena at the time, so she the entire area to move for the show she was about to perform. As the bow glides across the strings letting out note after note, three flames ignited around her; floating in the air like ghostly flames. The little balls of fire flickered to the beat and circled around her like a dance. As the song continued they grew bigger and bigger. They then start to change shape and take form; the flames became clones of Kitsune.

The clones continued to dance around her in a circle while twirling happily in a sort of jig. Each of the clones had their own instrument. One carried a tambourine, another a violin and the third a little drum. As the dance around Kitsune they slowly moved away from the center in a spiral pattern. Soon they were spread all across the arena. The arena then begins to shimmer as Kitsune sends a small surge of electricity through the air with an AoE system shock jutsu that she converted into sound. The electricity was weak and should not cause that much harm if any, but as they hit the clones they disperse back into flames and disappear. As the sparks fade another clone appears behind her like a ghost and places a hand on her back. The spot the clone touched glows with an emerald aura and Kitsune flinches in pain just slightly. With her song ending the green light dims and clone vanishes. On her back under her clothes was a curse seal; one that of Gaia.

[MFT]
[Gaia seal Obtained]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu heard the music while he wandering, the notes flowed with such grace and rhyme it was astounding. He walked into the arena, covered almost entirely by his trench coat, blocking off the marks of his sins. He looked up the girl who had just played the music, and walked to her. His foot steps were heavy, almost inhuman, as he almost marched to her, the sound a perfect match if it was. He smiled to her, bowing and said "Your music is very wonderful, might i ask what song it was?" His gloves vibrated, and buzzed softly, like the choir in harmony. He looked down, seeing the three scorch marks embedded into the ground, noticing how they all trailed from her, to a circle around her, then back to her, like a doujutsu erupting from the floor. He then said "I am Yukata Gasu... might i ask your name?" The last part almost squeaked out, which he cursed himself on in his head, he was still shy... when could he stop playing tough and just be it?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune politely bows to the trench coat person, “Thank you and that was Dancing with Dragons. It is one of my preferred songs I use for scribing seals of power.” Kitsune was what is called a gypsy and the scribing of curse seals was a part of her heritage, however her family does tend to use a friendlier name for them. Kitsune is no shinobi and she finds hand seals confusing. She just can’t figure them out and instead casts all of her jutsu musically. Most shinobi would find this extremely difficult, which leads to them not understanding how she can’t do basic hand seals, but it comes only natural to her. There are others in her clan that doesn’t even need instrument and just sing jutsu. Musical casting is simply in her blood. “My name is Kitsune; I am one of the local shamans. So Gasu, are you a student here at the academy?” If Gasu was so inclined, Kitsune could teach him her arts. He might not become as good as her, but she can teach him the basics. In truth her talent is nothing more than channeling a jutsu through a weapon, which is something any shinobi could learn. She is already teaching another student more advance lessons in such arts, which however does require some inborn talent.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu looked at her, and repeated, "Dancing with dragons...? Hmm, it sounds very good... and yes i am a student here... though the classes are going rather... slowly but their getting done." he looked to the shaman and asked "Might i ask..." he gulped, rubbing the front of his throat then continued, "...those seals of power.. how many do you have? I read a strange legend about ninjas who get two marks... if I am correct the art was so powerful it was forbidden from being taught normally." Gasu's inner nerd was showing, but he didn't truly care about what someone would think to that. Though, he looked at Kitsune, waiting for a response with a shy smile on his face.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune looked at him in shock as he tells her of the legend, “Good gracious, only a fool would place more than one seal of power onto themselves.” With this statement Gasu should easily be able to gather that she has only the one. “Not even the goddesses dared such a feat and even so it only took a single seal to corrupt Luna into The Nightmare. One should never take a seal lightly. If you under estimate the seals influence, it will end up controlling you rather than you controlling it.” The goddesses Kitsune spoke of were not part of The Five that she studied as a shaman. They were the deities she grew up with as a gypsy. She studies and respects The Five of stone, but she will continue to worship her own deities. “Oh forgive me; here I am a shaman speaking of gypsy goddesses. But to answer your question, I only have the one seal Gaia.” Though the being within her, the goddess Luna, would have preferred her to wear a hell seal instead.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu snickered, saying "The story states that a normal man could overcome the seal once the second was sealed, it allowed him to turn his arms into weaponry, his body could become a chakra jet, and he could create his own curse seals by mixing multiple together." He looked up to her, and said "I should only have one, but a Dark sage gathered another on me... then both of them mutated my body..." he sighed, and said "mind if i ask how you are with your music? Do you know progressive, rock, country?" he walked around her, a little bored but highly interested in this girl. He continued, "So mistress... why are you here, aren't Gypsys' like nomads?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune looked at him with a concerned look on her face. “It transformed Luna too and not in a good way. So, you be careful when you have them active.” With the question of music she though it would be better the show him. She wasn’t sure what progressive was in terms of music. Rock is a little difficult on a violin, though she doesn’t mind doing a little pop. As for country that is something she can do. Kitsune gets into her stance and begins playing her violin like a fiddle, which is basically the same instrument for the most part.

As she plays, two non-elemental clones appeared before the two of them. The clones stood facing each other and bowed to each other. They then went up hooked each other’s arms and Dosey Doed. Half through the song they unhooked, turned around, rehooked arms and Dosey Doed the other way. The clones then vanish with the end of the song. “Most of my melodies are old celtic songs passed own through generations. Yes, I am of a nomadic clan. Sometime I may leave this place but for now I am here. We don’t move around as much as some of our sister clan. We tend to sit in one place for a decade or two before moving onto the next”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He followed the beat when she played it, and abruptly his kikai give a small hum to the beat. The song brought a smile to his face, and he said "You are very good at your melodies... I can't believe someone as young as you can have such talent." He shifted, and from his pocket lifted up tiny scroll paper he kept to make his own makeshift scrolls. He opened his palm, and from it ink dripped, and landed in a pattern from three holes in his palm. he lifted up the scroll, and offered it to her. He said "Well if you look into the library, these books were put in rock but some of their songs are slower and can be played on violin, their called Sonata Artica." he smiled and said "You might enjoy the sound the music sheets make, you might not... simply a suggestion, specifically "Don't be mean"." He shifted his weight, putting a arm to his shoulder, rubbing it and asking "Do you wish to speak of anything else, or should i leave you alone?"

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were days when Subject 46 was calm and in control, actually he was always in control. But some times he needed to let his true self show, even if it was for a moment or maybe even for one night. As the sun slowly set upon the calm village his darker side sought to have some fun, just the regular mischievous nature of his looking for a good mind game to keep him sharp and on his feet. He sat in his room at the mansion for a couple of hours looking out the window at the burning sun slowly kissing the horizon, 46 got up and headed over to his dresser and opened the secrete compartment that held the pitch black garb, cloak and the mask that resembled a half skull from his days in service for the great ANBU. Not anyone knew of 46's other identity, no one but Tao and his brother that is, since he killed anyone else who did. He dawned the mask and black clothing and exited through the window, 46 knew his little brother is not completely approving of his second persona but what his little brother tends to forget that before he is Nao... he is Loky, and he was now hunting for a game to play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------some time later--------------------------------------------------------

After a while out in town terrifying simple pedestrians out of their wits with his innate talents, he was getting board and he wanted something more amusing to do then cause a couple of shop owners at closing time run for their dear life from a simple Genjutsu...no, he needed something more entertaining then that. He moved from shadow to shadow, from roof to roof, from alleyway to alleyway. He finally reached a place that could prove interesting enough, the Spartan Quarters... where all the brilliant young minds of the village, and his senses indicated that there was actually someone around at this late dark hour of day, more accurately two people not afar at the place named "Proving Grounds"....

'hmmmmmmm..... lets see what they can prove in the Proving Grounds....'

He thought to himself as a wide semi-manic smile revolved under his mask and black robes. With in a few moments he was in the shadows of the arena, unseen yet intently observant over two at the centre of the small arena, one seemed to be a boy wearing a nice trench coat that covered most of his body and the other a pink haired lady approximately his own age. He chuckled silently too far for them to hear.

'now this will definitely be fun....'

He talked in his mind, and then without warning and remaining hidden he flashed some hand seals and unleashed a small nightmare upon the two unsuspecting dreamers, he had no intention on killing them at all, he didn't even intend to harm them much, he just wanted to see what they will do and how well they will do it. His palms hit the ground and around the two they would notice that slowly, 10 corpses would rise out of the ground with sickening moans, their skin rotten and eaten away, their flesh full of worms, and their eyes dead and cold. Loky just stood there and looked at them from the darkness eagerly awaiting the show to start.

'let the games begin....'

[OOC: ok guys lest have a great time, ill RP the zombies and myself as well of course, there are 10 of them and 2 of you but they are relatively weak(for details Dark Sage ability:Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil), if you want to RP finding out my location, fair enough but I have +2 stealth and its dark outside so bear that in mind while you RP finding me, ummmm... well that's about it! lets get ready to ruuuummmbbbblllllee!!!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu had no clue what was going on, until he spotted zombies, then said "10 of them... Is this one of those legends...?" abruptly, he put his right arm across his chest, then snapped it out to his right, as a tornado of Kikai fly around him, his eyes become pitch black, flooding with darkness, and then glowing emerald green slits. He grabbed his trench coat, and it fell to his legs, revealing his disturbing illness, his chest had hexagonal hives, that coated his chest, stomach, back, and palms. He brought his hand straight up, and the ozone of the air thickens, as the Kikai form a sphere, glowing emerald green. Gasu then put his feet together, and stood straight and tall, a single arm out and hand outstretched like a rifle, while his other hand grabbed his right arm, the stance of the Knight. Forward up his arm from his hand sparkling from the emerald green light reflecting off it was a silvered holster.

Gasu's arm flashed blood red, lightning crackled up it and into the sphere of Kikai. The Ozone grew thicker and thicker, until it all flushed out, as 6 bolts of golden light flared, followed by the boom of thunder, the roar of the tormented air. On his back, his mutated curse mark of Heaven was glowing Brown, Gold, and crimson, while a hook that goes into one of his hives on his chest, to his throat, glowed emerald green. After the blast, his skin revealed the curse mark of Lunar, his body was coated in glowing emerald green runic markings, empowering him. His chakra suddenly pulsed, in mid flight the golden lightning bolts and mark on his back both turned teal, and unleashed a greater power. He looked over to the girl... Kitsune. Inside he sighed, he needed more practice talking to girls in general. No matter, he turned back to the zombies, he knew the first volley wouldn't take them down... but the next would. He was still searching for that bloody summoner, he couldn't sense exactly where that chakra was coming from.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This was beginning to become an interesting predicament as zombies started to invade the proving ground. The summoner tried to attack in the veil of night but he forgot one thing. Tonight was a full moon and could before its light. The boy takes off his cloak and tries to fend of the incoming infestation. Kitsune was not afraid or amused. Her clan had three goddesses: Luna, Tia and Terra. Luna was the goddess of the moon and dreams, Tia was the goddess of the sun and the sky, and Terra was the goddess of the earth and the underworld. Those who follow the teachings of Terra can perform similar actions. The numbers may not be in their favor, but they are far from being overpowered. These beings had little health, so Kitsune rings the bells on her wrists. With it she conjures a medical assistant and hand the clone her violin. “Well since we are showing off our seals of power. I might as well join the fun.” The clone begins a song as Kitsune starts to change.
As the seal reaches full power her body begins to change. The sound of bones snapping out of their sockets and going back in place again emanated from her body. Her facial structure changes into something more canine; it elongates into a muzzle. Her teeth become as sharp as razors and canine more pronounced. Her nose become a black, rubber-like, tissue at the end of the muzzle and above the lip, with a pair of nostrils leading to the nasal cavity which lie above the hard palate of the mouth. Her tongue stretches to become long enough to lick her nose. Her ears move up to the top of her head and become triangular with rounded points. The pain she was in cases her ear to fold down flat against her head. The whites of her eyes turn black and the iris of her eyes turns a crimson red. Her nails turn into claws and her finger shrink in size. Skin forms between her fingers as pads form in her palm. Same with her feet but of her digits disappears completely. Her forepaws also seem to be slightly bigger than her hind paws. A bit of pain came from her rear as she grows a new appendage. The clothes she wore transforms with her become fur for her new body.

She lets out a howl to the moon and races towards the dark sage. As she bobbed and weaved through the army of undead the bells rang with each step. Through their chimes she drained the life of all on the battlefield, so naturally the corpses would start falling lifeless once again. Her clone would do its best to heal any harm done to Gasu by her jutsu. As Kistune stood before Nao she spoke to him. “Is there reason why an Anbu is attacking a student and shaman?” Her voice sounded the same as before, but just a little more hoarse.

[Um... as Thread creator don't I determent environmental effects? Well gave me permission to find you anyways; hope you don't mind the full moon for it goes with my new form. also AoE Life Drain ftw]
[Edit: Can we follow some posting order Gasu, please?]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu stared in awe of her form, she was a beast, a harbinger of the hunt?! He laughed, remembering what paths laid ahead of him as he unleashed his next wave of lightning, 6 of the corpses exploding as their bodies thundered. His kikai flew orb flew down to his palm, and then fell in on itself, being consumed by the darkness again. He collected himself, and snarled, her curse mark... now he felt it. She was fully in the tune of her curse mark, allowing her an alternate identity. He cursed himself, he shouldn't let himself get such strange thoughts. He looked upon the few that still marched forward to him, as his fists glowed a vibrant gold, forming blades of energy. The streams of energy flew outward, radiating with plasma energy, as he looked to his new foes with a smirk. He slashed the air, all the blade was being cosmetic but he didn't care, as he screamed "Bring... it... on..!" He kept on leaping away from the ground, as his hives began to glow violently... only four targets leaved! He lowered his sights, and tried to fire another volley, to destroy three of them and leave one leaved.

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Subject 46 watched as the younger of the two reacted quickly and started empowering himself with his cursed seal, as his trench coat hit the floor it revealed an abomination of a body. A spire of insects started flying around the boy, they came apparently from holes covering his body. His eyes blackened and his skin slowly showed the runes of the seal, the boy's arm glowed red and lightning shot out of it and into the sphere of insects surrounding him and then an explosion of lightning.

'very interesting...'

Nao thought to himself. while it seemed the boy took a defensive action at first, the lady on the other hand quickly summoned a cloned and gave it her violin, the clone started playing the instrument. The sound of music did not cover the sounds of the lady's body contorting and snapping and before long she was completely transformed into a canine sort of form yet partially humanoid in a way. She howled as a beast would and sprinted with speed towards Nao himself, apparently he wasn't as concealed as he thought he was, ether that or she was a very perceptive lass. As she dodged and evaded the undead they fell to the ground lifelessly to the chimes of the bells on her clothing, 46 soon realised why, as she grew closer he felt what his lifeless servants must have felt and that was the draining off his life force, it was not pleasant to say the least but he could handle it for the time being. But soon she was face to mask with him and she didn't seem to find his trickery amusing, ut he could hardly tell by her new form what sort of emotions she was expressing.

“Is there reason why an Anbu is attacking a student and shaman?”

She asked with her beastly voice. Nao took a step back and tilted his head sideways, it would seem by the gesture that he is confused. Meanwhile the boy in the arena took care of the few zombies left on the field, all of Nao's creations were now laying sprawled on the floor like very ugly carpets. 46 looked over the shoulder of the beast in front of him at the destruction in the arena behind her, yet he remained silent. Nao then walked towards the centre of the arena completely ignoring the women's question, he passed the boy without glimpsing at him and went over to one of the lifeless bodies on the floor. Nao started poking the dead thrull with the edge of his boot, it didn't move. He then went over to another body and did the same, silently he did so with all of the bodies that he summoned until he finished poking all of them. It would seem that he was trying to check if their alive, which was absurd since they never were alive. After poking the last one he then turned to the clone with the violin, he stood there staring at it while the music played.

"hmmmm..."

He mumbled. Nao was enjoying this very much, the two shinobi will defiantly provide adequate entertainment for tonight. Nao started swaying his arms and hands to the sound of the music, hummed to the tune and started moving this way and that way as if he was dancing. Behind the mask a wide smiled decorated his face, while he was conducting the air he slipped a couple of hand seals (After-Image) and preformed a genjutsu that if affected ether one of the two they would start seeing an after image of Nao as he moved in the battlefield.

"GOOD!..."

He said aloud and kept his odd prancing around to no specific direction.

"and now! again!"

He shouted out as the bodies came back to life and stood on their feet. Subject 46 now took a scroll out of his black garb and with a blink of an eye another dead appeared, it was bigger with heavy armour and a katana to boot(Dead Soul Technique) and it was much stronger then the rest. Five of the zombies and the bigger one rushed to the beast of a lady, the other five to the boy. And while the battle unfolded Nao kept conducting the events around to the sound of the violin.

[OOC: regarding the setting of the topic; I belive that if not previously stated in the post a newcomer may chose to set the setting, but idk I might be wrong.
and regarding the order of posting: soooo what's the order? I am confused... :) ]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Anbu ignored her question and continued to attack with his undead minions. Except this time he has an extra buff one for Kitsune. It looks like she will have to take them down again before this masked man gives them any answers. Violet markings appeared all over Kitsune’s feral form as if she was somehow activating a second seal of power. However in truth she was only placing a medical ward upon herself; she was attempting to make sure she was not going to be knocked out in this battle. She then lunges at the big guy’s throat with her open maw. If she is able to she will sink her teeth into her victim and would place a seal on his flesh. The seal was a medical ward but much different from the one she bore. Hers prevents her from being knocked unconscious and heals her. While the one place on the zombie’s skin was created with negative energy and would damage him the next time he is attacked. After placing her malicious ward she jumps off the undead soldier with a flip. Her paws would then glow with a scarlet aura and attacks the five smaller zombies with an onslaught of malevolent mystic hand jutsu. Kitsune may be a healer but sometimes it’s better to use such jutsu to damage your enemies than heal your friends. Meanwhile the medical assistant continues playing her song and casting healing jutsu onto Gasu by channeling it through the violin.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu lifted up his arms, as electricity started to gather and snarl, hissing to the air. The teal electricity blasted forward, as he used his natural affinity for electricity to blast out a second volley from his other hand at the same time. The dual volleys hit like bullets, jerking the corpses and tearing them open with each slash and injury. The most gruesome part was how Gas was doing it, he was aiming for parts of the body that if it was for a normal person, would cripple them for life. The first corpse jerked back, as its arm was torn off, then its throat, then the rest of the volleys flew past, as Gasu was aiming to kill. The next three corpses were brought down, and slaughtered by the rest of the volley, and Gasu looked to the next zombie, as his fist flashed with electroshock, as he tried to grab its body and crush it with electricity. He looked over to Kitsune, watching the incoming slaughter of fangs and claws, then to the ANBU who had exposed himself. He screamed to him "Your supposed to protect people you fool... why in the name of the gods are you attacking your own allies?" He thought to himself "...would it work? ANBU are supposed to protect their members..."

[Ooc: Sorry again about the order mishap]

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was exquisite, the combatants preformed magnificently, The lady now covered with violate markings took out all the minions but the large one, but when he went to attack her he seemed to receive a hefty backlash and fell down to the ground. The boy was doing well too, he shot his teal lightning at the zombies and took care of all but two who were still standing. The two undead who were left suddenly fell to the ground lifeless, It was Nao's doing.

"Your supposed to protect people you fool... why in the name of the gods are you attacking your own allies?" He thought to himself "

Yelled out the boy. Nao stopped his conducting and for a moment he stood silent, he looked at the feral beast and the deformed boy. 46 did not appreciate the boy's words, it proved that in the end of things the lady was indeed a formidable opponent but the boy was arrogant, naive and weak. And Loky despised these qualities, and was eager to show the boy err of his ways.
Nao took a stance, his arms spread just a few inches from his body backwards and his legs in a firm grip on the ground. The seal on his chest began glowing gold but unseen, they could only see black smoke escaping the black robes of Subject 46. Then quickly he preformed hand seals, first aiming at the lady and with the power he extracted from his stance and seal it should be easy enough. If succeeded the beast wouldn't be able to move and in her eyes she could see a black tree with glowing white vines entangling her. And then came the boy's turn, with another set of seals he cast another Genjutsu, its chances of failure were almost non existent. If succeeded the deformed one will suddenly find himself in a forest of luminescent white trees, they had no leaves and their skin seemed dead apart of the glow, and Nao will attempt to vanish into the forest which is likely to succeed as well.

"you actually believe this don't you..."

Nao's voice echoed as he walked in the forest silently.

"you actually believe that you and other Shinobi are meant to protect people..."

His tone harshened, like a scorned teacher.

"the only reason for your existence is to kill the enemies of your village..."

He started circling the boy like a shark would just before taking his pray down to the depths.

"the only purpose for you in the eyes of your superiors is to follow orders or die trying..."

He said as he walked towards the boys back, likely unnoticed, he took out from within his robes a weapon that was yet to be seen by the public. Nao's brother would have meant for this weapon to be used for peace and not deliberate harm, Loky couldn't care less. He held the hilt with no blade on it and came to a stop directly behind the deformed young man.

"you will see... one day you will see..."

He said and with an instant he channelled his fire chakra to the hilt and a red blade made out of pure energy exited the hilt, he then thrust the blade into the boys shoulder, careful not to harm any major organ, and then sheathed the sword and placed it back in his black garb.

"let this serve as a reminder boy... you ether use your passion and power for yourself or you will be destroyed by the ones who do..."

He said finally and then turned to the lady who most likely caught a front seat for the show.

"you have wounded to tend to miss, I am sure we'll meet again... soon"

He finished and retreated into the night, once far enough his illusions ended. On his way home he began thinking about his brother's ideology, about how his dreams of a peaceful world could never come true, and about the fact that one day they might face each other due to their beliefs. This evening Subject 46 went too far and he knew it, he lost his cool, but this will keep him calm for a while.

[used: Hell seal R3, Enchanter fighting style, Tree Binding A rank Gen(kitusne), False Surroundings E Rank Gen(Gasu).
this was much fun guys we should do it again sometime! :) , have a good week guys.
TLUS]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune’s attacks were successful and all of her undead opponents fell. Know was the time to strike the source of this mess, however Kitsune would find herself bound to an illusionary tree. The masked man also seemed to attack the boy with a genjutsu as well, but wasn’t he forgetting someone. True the clone will quickly fade with Kitsune no longer able to supply the chakra needed to maintain it, but she did give it enough energy to do something before vanishing. As Nao thrusts his fiery blade the Medical Assisted jumps in the way and takes the attack instead. The clone then falls to the ground and disappears. Once Kitsune was free for the man jutsu she leave in hope to never see him again.
[left topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu stood there, his eyes crackling with chakra as he watched Kitsune leave, and the clone protect him. He moaned, it was time to take his leave. He walked away from the platform to the threshold, heading to his class. He would have to thank Kitsune later for that, but still, he held his lantern of chakra, as he sung, "...In this land we've defended from all things dark and cruel... Now are we defenseless, in a land where dragons rule...?"

[Leaved Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back