Cursed Seal - Ability
View attachment 850
Fuuinjutsu is a powerful shinobi art and none more so than the sealing techniques which are commonly referred to as "Cursed Seals". Such seals forcibly draw out the chakra of the user in a dangerous, often agonizing way, in exchange for a brief period of heightened power. Though this may grant them extraordinary capabilities for a period of time, those that are incautious with the use of their seal often find themselves doomed as a result.
Prerequisites: C-Rank, Cursed Sealing
- Upon gaining this ability the user creates a Cursed Seal in their Dojo, giving it one of the below effects.
- The first time each round the user involuntarily gets removed from stealth, they are automatically put back into stealth immediately. The user cannot re-enter stealth via any other method.
- Attack damage cannot be reduced and partial hits become Full hits, but cannot perform actions reflexively.
- +5% Damage Reduction to all sources, and effects that bypass the user's Damage Reduction lose half of any damage buffs they may have. The user's damage buffs are halved.
- Ignore Sense slot limits with Genjutsu, but only able to maintain 3 Genjutsu on a single target at once.
- Regenerate 5% Max Hp per round and have a 60% chance of lowering a Called shots or Bleed Ranks each round, but cannot recover HP through any other method while the Cursed Seal is active.
- Regenerate 8% Max CP per round, but cannot recover CP through any other method while the Cursed Seal is active.
- +1 Activated Auto-Dodge per round, but the user's partial hits are treated as misses.
- When the user inflicts a debuff other than Bleed/Suppression/Called Shot upon a target, its effectiveness is increased by either 1 or 5% (half for stack-able effects); whichever is relevant to the effect. The user's Cursed Seal also costs 2% max HP each round active.
- Failed Bleed/Suppression/Called Shot attempts add their % chance to the next attempt made during the same round (bypassing caps); the user's Bleed rank increases by 1 each round, cannot be lowered, and the user takes x1.5 Bleeding damage.
- The Cursed Seal must be active to grant its effect. A Cursed Seal costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 2 AP to come into effect. Each round active the user CP modifier is reduced by 4.
- Cursed Seal deactivates after 30 seconds.
- CP Modifiers reduced by the Cursed Seal are permanent for the battle unless otherwise stated
- Once obtained on a specific character, that character may learn and unlearn this ability just like any other.
- The user may take this ability multiple times to create multiple seals; but only one Cursed Seal may be active at a time.
- Once de-activated, the user can no longer activate Cursed Seal for the battle.
- The user is considered 'Cursed' while the Cursed Seal is active.
- Cursed Seal may also be obtained without knowing the Cursed Sealing Technique, if the Cursed Sealing Technique is used on the user.
- The Curse Seal, Sage Mode and Genetic Implant ability are mutually exclusive; if you have one, you cannot have another.
Last edited by a moderator: