Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Darkness in the Dojo [PVT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu walked once more to the Uchiha clan house, a book in hand today as he wanted to see if he could get any answers to the questions he had. It seemed that he had been doing more studying since the last time they had spoken and right now he had to find a few of the answers that he had about the Dark Sage. It was something that had stayed on his mind even now and he was hoping that she would be able to answers the questions that he had. Looking at the guards at the door, and knowing how that had gone last time it seemed that Nobu would be opting to take another route this time. Walking around the wall that he had, he knew full well that there would be a lower point at the back, mainly because he had seen it himself when he was wandering around.

Spotting the opening in the distance of the walls, he smirked to himself knowing he was right in his judgment call as he headed instantly in that direction. Grabbing onto the ledge he hauled himself up onto the tiled roof of the wall before slipping down into the Uchiha Clan house back garden, hiding in the bushes he looked at the patrols that were going around, where people were focusing, and what they were doing. Knowing full well that he had a way to get around them all, from last time it seemed that finding Yuki in a place this big would be nothing more than heading towards the Dojo.

As another patrol slipped by he took this opportunity to shot out from cover and crouched against the wall of the nearest building, leaning around the corner he could see the cherry tree from here, always in bloom, it seemed. Life must be good for these people, he knew full well that once more he was risking everything, but that knowledge he wanted, no he needed to find was something he simply couldn't resist. Waiting a few minutes for the patrol to get far enough away he instantly launched himself once more into a crouching run, finding himself against the back of the Dojo. Curling his fingers around the paper door he gently slides it open to not cause any sound, as he swiftly entered and shut it behind him. AS before he took a seat at the edge of the Dojo itself, the book is placed in front of him and now he knew he would have to wait.

Patience would be the key to this, he would have to remain silent and it was lucky that he had brought some reading material for just that reason. Opening the book once more he begun to study it for anything that he had missed, any clue to questions that he would have. Really he was just looking at anything that would give him an advantage from what he was already using and to have a little bit of time to formulate the questions properly.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had requested the day off, after all, he was planing exams for the new students and preparing the village for the student tournament. One day off couldn't have messed with him too much. As he stood up from the table, gone was his normal Shinobi gear that he wore every day and replaced by the more traditional robes of the Uchiha Clan head, the clan logo on the back of the dark blue robes. It seemed that after a good breakfast he would go and spend his time doing some working out, with Yuki still being busy with her job inside of the ANBU branch it gave him some time on his own to figure out what he wanted to achieve with this free time he had been given.

"Morning Sir"

"Morning as well, if you need me I will be in the Dojo, just let me know if there is anything else important that I am missing"

"Understood, would you like anything brought to you?"

"Green Tea Please, give it about half an hour as I want to get settled first"

"Certainly"

The man walked away leaving Takeshi heading straight towards the Uchiha Clan house Dojo, as he entered the garden he smiled towards the cherry tree as it blossomed. Always showing its best colors no matter what the weather was like, it was truly something majestic and the pond behind it gave it a tranquil touch that he had to admit he did love in the mornings. Walking past the tree he took the wooden steps up to the Dojo, sliding the paper door open he entered into it, glancing at a figure trying to stay quiet in the dark. As he slid the door shut his reactions kicked in. Though in simple robes the truth about the Uchiha was he was never really alone. As the gun wrapped and coiled itself around his fingers in a split second he brought the barrel facing the intruder into their clan house. His face showed a stern expression and was not giving away any hint of that smile that he had before. It seemed in fact that he was not even considering letting that person leave alive, not after they had come into his sacred area and defiled it with their presence. Without permission, without invitation, this was not something he was going to take lightly.

"Explain why you are here now before I decided to squeeze this trigger"

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu froze as the voice appeared from behind him in those few seconds. As he looked up from the book he seemed to have that realization that he may have done something stupid. Realizing his eyes were now locking with that of the 4th Hokage it seemed that it wouldn't be Yuki that was finding him today, instead of a much more interesting person had turned up, he only had a few seconds to speak he knew that much as he used his mind, thinking about which answer suited the situation, how to play it safe and how to make sure that he came out of this still alive. His first action was to bow his head towards the Uchiha Clan head in a sign of respect before speaking.

"I am so sorry Lord Forth, I came here seeking more knowledge from Yuki, she taught me here previously and I presumed she would be here again, I apologize for the intrusion I just wanted to seek more answers on matters that are not discussed openly. I want to know more about the Dark Sage Kinjutsu."

He kept his head low in a formal bow as he spoke, gently and slowly pushing the book towards the previous Hokage as he kept low in the Dojo it was clear that he wanted information and had a drive for knowledge. As he looked towards the man for a few seconds waiting for a reply and hoping that he would be able to at least strike a conversation up with him, he tried to act innocent and understanding that he was now in an awkward situation. The real question was how much could he get away with today, as he looked towards Takeshi he decided to play his trump card of information and help him with how this conversation was going.

"Yuki told me, that to become a Dark Sage I need to have corrupt energy, furthermore to become a Dark Sage took something a ritual maybe? From what I gather from the book as well this is correct. From the records that I managed to find and information I managed to get, you were once a Dark Sage. So how do I become one as well? How do I take this pact and become stronger? How do I grow is why I am here, help me Lord Fourth please."

Nobu bowed as low as possible his head touching the floor as he waited to see how the reaction would go, of course, most of this was a show, but the information that thirst for knowledge he wanted was real. He would become a Dark Sage if it was the last thing he did.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi brought the weapon away as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips, it seemed once more Yuki had gotten him into a situation he really didn't want to be in. He would have to have words with her later about talking to students about Kinjutsu, but right now he had to address the issue at hand, looking at the kid with his head on the ground he took a seat in front of him for a few seconds and studied him pondering on how this would go, or even if this conversation was the right one to have. But since it was just the two of them in the Clan house it was clear that no-one else would have to find out about it. Sighing to himself he allowed his hand to come up waiving the kid into a seating position.

"Fine, Yuki wants you to learn something, I will teach you, but there will be a price to it, a true test that you know what you are going for. I hope you are prepared for that...what was your name again?"

Taking the book he looked through it, it pretty much explained everything that the kid was wanting to have answered, it explained the basics of Corrupt Chakra, how a Dark Sage could summon things into the world, even parts about how to get a Soul, as he scanned the pages with the rapid speed he shut the book. It was restricted that is for sure, and a book that shouldn't be in the hands of an Academy student but this was the situation they were in, he wanted to know how to become one. Thinking about how to word this the best he sat down for a few minutes and studied the options he had.

"Dark Sage isn't something you should consider lightly, it has a lot of problems, issues and can cause you a lot of hardship down the road. To become a Dark Sage you can make a pact, you can sign yourself a deal that cannot be broken sometimes, you can learn how to corrupt those around you, and corrupt the dead to work for you. It gives you control over those that are dead but remember with that becomes a price to pay, you lose a bit of yourself each time. You sacrifice something that cannot be undone, Simply put the first step is offering yourself to the darker sides of the Shinobi world."

Takeshi stood up and walked over to a black chest, almost the color of midnight that sat in the corner, as he picked it up he walked towards Nobu before sitting down with it once more. Opening the box he placed two scrolls down beside him before moving the box to the side and out of the way.

"So simply put, are you willing to sacrifice something today, to lose something to gain that power you so desperately seek?"

He wanted to give the kid a chance to see the error in his ways, it wasn't the normal method that most people would consider but it was the method that would work as he waited to see if Nobu would be willing to jump so headlong into something that was clearly clouded in darkness.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Excitement, that was one the one emotion that Nobu could feel rippling through his body just by the fact that the Uchiha had accepted his offer and was willing to teach him. It was something that he had hoped would come, from the very start of this, that first day in the Medical Sennin office to right now. He had been gaining strength, he had been learning and had been understanding everything he could and he was within touching grip of it right now, he was so close to that edge of the cliff one little push and he would be over it and into the realm of learning exactly what he wanted to learn.

"My name is Nobu sir"

As he watched Takeshi talking to him and getting a box, he looked at the two scrolls that were placed down, it was almost the call of pure fascination. His eyes didn't peel away from them as he continued to listen to the words that where being spoken to him, he was being taught everything he could want in the world and he wasn't going to give that opportunity up right now. Listening as the question was asked, it was one of those acts for most kids their age. The candy bar dangled in the face and all they had to do was take it. Really what kid wouldn't? Nobu was exactly the same he didn't even have time to fully processes what was being asked of him, just instead accepting the fact that right now he would be giving up something to gain something else, that was enough for him.

"I am ready to pay that price, I will do everything I can do make the world better with this power I have been given Lord Forth. I want to succeed and this power will help me do just that. I will sacrifice whatever is required of me, I will give what must be given even if it costs me an arm. I will take the first steps forward and walking this path. Let me pay this cost and show me what to do"

His words frantic almost pleading with the Fourth Hokage to teach him everything he dreamed about. This way he would finally get himself stronger than he was before, he would finally be able to bring himself to the corruption and take on any risk that may be associated with it.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, it seemed that jumping into things headlong was going to become a theme here, as Takeshi nodded he moved over to Nobu, looking to the boy he allowed his hand to come out and from Chakra into the palm of his head, the focus on his chakra flow at the moment was simply to do for Takeshi with the experience he had. Though what Nobu was about to experience was not something he would be expecting. As he locked eyes with Nobu he brought his hand forward towards the boy's stomach through his clothes, knowing full well he was about to experience the first true touch of what the path he was walking was actually all about.

"There is no point saying anything other than this is going to hurt, and hurt alone. But this would be the first step that you are going to have to take to become stronger"

Takeshi allowed his hand to connect with the boy, the chakra bursting out from his palm and into the boys very soul and system, the blank ink started to form on his skin as he held the palm against him. The writing started to spread out until the forming was completed, the wording wouldn't be recognised easily as Takeshi time as Dark Sage had allowed him to have his own flare on these things. Once the seal was created it was clear that the boy would be changed for this, for the worse of the good would only be completely down to Nobu himself and how he wanted to use it.

It seemed that Takeshi had finished at his handy work and if he did say so himself he had given Nobu a new tattoo something he would be appreciating once the pain and burned stopped at least was what he hoped, the truth was he didn't expect Nobu to understand what had become of him.

"So how do you feel"

[Curse Seal Given]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu wasn't prepared for what was coming his way, he had no idea what he was discussing and what options he would be having but it seemed that the options were taken away from him. Before he even had a chance to respond the pain was immense that came into his stomach, it seemed that no matter what he did no matter what he tried to block out nothing would change the pain that was coming into his body. It was just constantly waves of pain as it began to grow beneath his skin, it was becoming more and more painful as at the edge of his eyes darkness swam around.

"The pain i...."

He couldn't even finish the sentence that he was going to have, the pain took over and his body slowly faded to black in that little few seconds that he was having. As darkness took ahold of him it was clear that his mind was now taking back over him instead. Collapsing onto the ground he found his mind swimming around as he tried to grasp at memories, though it seemed that he was slipping through the grips of his fingers, as the pain continued to build he forgot the most basic thing that he had learned, it seemed that it escaped him in that split second. Strategising and using his abilities were gone from him, it seemed that he had not even figured out how to do it beforehand.

It seemed that he had lost what he used to use, the ability to go into a fight prepared was gone from him, it had escaped him, it had vanished from his mind. This was what was meant by losing part of him, he had lost what he used to know replaced by this deep burning sensation that scared his very skin. It seemed that he was now at the point of no return he had started this path and he had made sure that he would not be going back from this. The change had taken place, and right now he had accepted that fate for better or worse.

The light coming back to him as he came back from the point of being passed out, it seemed that he once more was back in this world. As he clawed himself back up, he stumbled around his words trying to get the right words into his brain and formulate them into a correct sentence, the pain still ripe on his stomach.

"What happened to me? What does this mean? What is next?"

The thoughts trailed out of him in the form of speech as he tried to figure out what was happening as the Dojo came back into sight as well as Takeshi.

[Curse Seal Accepted]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the kid as he brushed him off, placing two scrolls across the matt to the kid it was clear that this information was what he needed to do, it gave him both the ways to achieve Dark Sage and to get rid of it, as well as explanations of what to expect from his corrupted Jutsu and what the future would be holding for him. As Takeshi passed a bound book over, it was a copy of the one that he held in his library. He wouldn't be so foolish to throw out scrolls and books that he had written and had to learn himself. He knew full well that they were to precious to just give away to a kid who probably has no idea of the true worth that he had been given. Naturally, he wasn't that stupid, standing up he looked towards the man that was in front of himself before allowing himself to smile slightly towards the kid.

"There is no what is next for us two, I have simply given you the door to open to the path you wanted to walk, I have given you the truth about the information and the matter at hand. You are the one to decide what you want to do with all of that information I will play no part in that or even assist towards it further than I already have."

Takeshi stretched himself out as he looked towards the kid on the floor, he did wonder how much information the boy had actually got and how much of it was guesswork. But with the cards played out and all the information is given it was clear that he now needed to make sure that he wiped his hands clean of what was currently happening. He had merely given the boy instructional material and nothing more it would be down to him on how that was used. Takeshi headed towards the door of the Dojo as he slid it open slightly turning around to Nobu. He did wonder one day if he would have to kill the boy, he had seen many come and go inside of the village and the path's they took all seemed to spiral down to a self-destructive path, right now this would be no exception. He knew full well that Nobu was walking a fine line between what was right and what was downright dangerous.

"Just remember kid, the choices you make would be your life choices, no-one but yourself to blame for them if they don't go the way that you want, now you have what you need to get the hell out of my house"

With that Takeshi left the dojo, sliding the door shut behind him and leaving the fate of Nobu to no-one but himself it seemed. It was clear that the books and information would forge his destiny, but like many things in this world. Who could say what that destiny would actually be when it came around.

[Topic Left]

[Dark Sage Book Given to Nobu]
[Dark Sage Ritual Given to Nobu]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu held his stomach, it was like someone holding a red hot poker into his body at that exact moment in time, there was nothing he could do about it but try and catch the breath that he had lots from his system. He knew full well that whatever had taken ahold of him simply put there was no going back from this. As he looked towards the books that had been given to him by Takeshi he knew full well that he needed to study them as they held answers to the questions that he had and would allow him to become stronger than he was before this meeting. The real question was at what cost had he paid for these things. His mind still swimming slightly as he listened to the words that Lord Forth was trying to speak.

"Then....I.....take full resp.....onsability for .......anything I do......Lord...For...th."

The words came out like a rasp as he looked to the man that was walking towards the door of the Dojo, it seemed that he was done with the boy now, he had given him exactly what he was seeking even if Nobu hadn't really understood at the time what that meant. Glancing towards the books and scrolls he reached out and picked them up in trembling hands, it's like his body was on its own control. Nothing he seemed to do was going to allow him to work harder, nothing he did would let him keep his cool or keep his control on the situation. As he watched the man speak one last time before walking out he was left alone in the Dojo for that split second a smile came to his lips as he considered what had just transpired between the two and how much he had been given actually became apparent.

'It.....Seems.....I got the answ....ers I want.....ed from this"

His breathing was still out of control and the pain that was coming across his body was something that even he had to admit was incredible and unexpected. As he lifted himself up he stumbled slightly using one of the old wooden pillars to lean against, he cursed slightly as he began to realise just how much he had traded for the information that he had been given, It seemed that this was only going to be getting worse from here. As he took the books Nobu followed the instructions of Takeshi as he headed out the back way again, it was clear that he needed to make sure he wasn't seen but stumbling like this the pain was on a different level to what he had experienced before. It was a weird feeling to be so thankful for getting so much information but resent the fact of the pain that it caused.

[Topic Left]
[Both Books and Scrolls Taken]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back