Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Darkness no longer (Flashback thread)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked down the halls of the hospital, looking for someone in specific. And that's when he found her. A mednin who was an exalted, someone who excelled at holy chakra. "Excuse me, this might be a bit sudden, but I learned that you are not just good at removing Kinjutsus, but also are an exalted. I have a request if you will listen to me." The faceless NPC mednin waited for Ziren to continue, as if giving him permission to keep going.

"I'm a dark sage, and I want to rid myself of the darkness the the cursed chakra inside me. The only way I can see that happening is with the help from someone like yourself. I've read that enough Holy chakra can sear away such powers within a Dark Sage, at the cost of the Dark Sage in question could end up dying. but that's a risk I am going to take."

The mednin looked at him, then said, "Follow me." She led him down a series of hallways before ending up in an isolated area with a small patient room. In the room, was a single chair with straps on it. nearby was a set of surgical tools. Ziren had a feeling he wasn't going to like this one bit. "Sit. To get rid of your Dark Sage powers we would have to go through extra precationaries. Isolate you and restrain you. Whatever darkness you obtained these powers of darkness from would likely retaliate and lash out."

Ziren did as he was told as the mednin strapped him to the chair. uncomfortable as it was, he would be glad to finally get rid of this. "By the way, in my bag, over there, is the book where I first was able to summon dark things with. Would destroying that help break my contract with the darkness?"

The Mednin thought about that for a moment. "Getting rid of the core of a Dark Sages power would help. But it won't be enough to erase the corrupted chakra that is stil within you." She grabbed the book and brought out her holy sword. She stabbed the book all the way through, and when she did, dark energies spilled out of the book, which was soon burned away by the holy light. But even with that going on, Ziren felt a certain uneasiness wash over him. It wasn't that of nervousness of losing his dark powers, but rather the fact that he felt another presence around him. Sadly, he can't do anything about it now that he can't move.

"So... You've chosen death after the mercy i have shown to you for so long... you humans are so stupid..." The voice was barely a whisper, but Ziren heard it clear as day. It sent shivers down his spine, but he knew that he had to be stronger than this Entity if he wants to live a normal life. He looked over at the mednin who gave the book of darkness an extra few stabs to make sure no more darkness would come out of it. It appears as if she didn't hear the Entity talk. After she was done, she walked over to Ziren. "You ready? I'm about to blast you with Holy Chakra, just know. It's going to hurt like hell."

Ziren laughed at that last comment. Pain and him go way back. It's something that he can-Before he knew it, he was yelling at the top of his lungs as a brief light filled the room engulfing him. When he came to, his whole body was steaming, a side effect of a cursed indivual being blasted by holy chakra. "No matter how many times you try, you will serve me..." Ziren clenched his fists. He won't succumb to darkness ever again. "Do it again. I can still hear its voice..."

"Ziren?" The mednin a little confused by what he had said, but then she replied, "If I do it too much, you will die."

"And if you hold back anymore, I will be a slave to dark forces." Ziren said plainly. "Do it again."

This time, he knew it was coming. But it didn't make the feeling any more bearable. Ziren screamed out in pain yet again as holy chakra this time actually hit him a little rather than it just being light. His body steaming more now. The Chigokai controlled his breathing. "You are worthless..."

Ziren smiled. He looked up at the mednin. "I want you to focus all of your holy chakra into your sword and stab me with it. With luck, the end result will be like when you stabbed the book. It will definitely expel whatever darkness that is still within me."

"But that could very well much kill you." The mednin looked at him, flabbergasted.

Ziren nodded. "We are both Mednin here. if anything were to happen, we'd just heal up and keep going. If you really are worried, don't be. I've faced plenty of hardships in my life. And if anything, I already have a Medical Ward seal placed on myself so I should be fine."

The mednin looked like she didn't want to do it, but saw no other choice. She reluctantly brought her holy sword out and stabbed Ziren right in the gut. First thing about being stabbed with a sword. It freaking hurts! Secondly, being stabbed with a holy sword when you are a cursed individual hurts even more! Ziren screamed out, and before he knew it, he blacked out. Or did he?

The man felt like he was conscious but not at the same time. When he opened his eyes, it was like he was in a third person point of view story, seeing himself in a silent scream as the Holy Sword impaled him, unimaginable amounts of dark energies escaped from Ziren's body and was burning up from the holy light.

"You know you are dying, right?" Ziren looked over and finally found a face to put the voice with. It was the Entity that he first came across that sealed his fate as a Dark Sage. "All for what? Growing a conscience? Getting rid of the dark powers you had even though you weren't a bad human?"

Ziren faced this thing, "It's because I lost parts of my soul each time I used the power more than it should. I wasn't going to lose my self nor am I going to do a demon's dirty work damning other people's existences."

The Entity only laughed. "You realize that you can't do anything now can't you? After all, you're turning into just another spirit that will be used for darkness."

Ziren looked over at his body, the sword still in him, but now the flow of darkness coming out of him was almost gone. "It doesn't look like that is going to be the case today." He walked over to his body, Oh, and by the way, I never do things without reason. That book that Exalted destroyed? Was one of the last books that ever mentioned you. So you won't be coming back anytime soon. That thing was a source of your power to bring you existence here, yes? And what with the darkness fading away from me, you can't use me as an anchor either."

He smiled. And then everything went black and heavy. There was... silence. And then Ziren's body jolted all at once as he opened his eyes and looked around. He was no longer restrained, nor did he have a sword in his chest. He moved the fabric of his kimono to see a new scar in his chest. He looked over at the Exalted Mednin. "I thought I lost you. The darkness. it's all gone from you. But you started to literally fade away."

Ziren raised his eyebrows. Frankly, he doesn't remember much from after he was stabbed with the holy sword, just remembered feeling light, like weight wise. Now that he is thinking about it, he doesn't have the feeling of any dark presence watching over his every move. But there was something else... He kind of felt sick to his stomach. Ziren got up and stumbled to the ground. he bought a hand up to catch his fall, but his hand went through the ground! It solidified and was stuck. Ziren's eyes widened in surprise, but he was quick in thinking with a clear head. He thought about bringing his hand back out of the ground and it did.

The Mednin that saw the whole thing was bewildered. "How is that possible? I thought you were a Chigokai."

Ziren looked at his hand, as if was a foreign object. He thought about how a phenomenon could even occur. "Long story short, I was blasted by a weapon that was destroyed when I was young. This weapon had the ability to absorb bloodlines and core ability skills and jutsus. I can only assume that power was hidden away inside of me when I became a Dark Sage. The powers of darkness may have suppressed or even nullified its existence until all the darkness in me was destroyed. As for why what just happened, happened, I can only assume that I came very close to death and the effected genes that were in my body that were suppressed finally awoke, granting me the ability that of a ghost walker. Someone who came too close to death."

The exalted mednin rubbed her temples before saying, "Well, in any case, we'll need to register your new Kinjutsu. Man this is far more different than any other cases. one Kin being suppressed to nonexistence then reappearing after the other is gone? You'll need a name for who witnessed this, right? I'm Shira. That should suffice for a witness part of the registry. Now I'll leave you in hopes that you can finish the rest of the registry. Once done, make sure you hand it over to the Sennin. I would not want to be around if you fail to give her the registry paperwork."

Ziren nodded and walked out, going to the office that would hold the registry paperwork.

(topic created then left.)
(Flashback was made to add story and history to explain Kin registration post ocr back from inactivity)
(The "weapon" that was mentioned towards end of topic came from this thread here, along with other numerous threads, but this one talked about Ziren being blasted by such "weapon" and the after effects of it before turning Dark Sage)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back