Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Darting to Destiny: The Strike of the Thorn [Tutor]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke was walking down the streets of the village minding his own business. Reflecting on the recent meet up with Kiriyomi, Shusuke was surprised how confident some of these students were. He was curious what kind of Shinobi they would be when they get older, he’ll even in a year’s time. He always saw himself as an outlier when it came to the standards Shinobi met, having graduated at ten years old, but maybe he was actually the average. Letting out a sigh he continued on his way.

It was at this point he heard the tell tale signs of someone practicing their Taijutsu at one of the many parks in the village. The thrusts of blows felt sound and much more powerful than an uncle practicing their tai chi for their health. As he approached the park he could see one of the students of the academy in the park making a display of himself. Sure there may be some random children watching in awe but that’s only because they didn’t understand how to actually fight.

”That’s some potential you’ve got there. It’s a shame your form is still a little rough and rigid. I’m assuming you haven’t been in an actual fight have you?” The young Yamanaka summons a small blade into his hand and points it at the Kyoujouran child. ”How about I show you a thing or two?”

As he speaks the winds seemingly pick up around him and the leaves and nearby flower petals begin to dance around his form. With a smile on his face he takes on his clan’s Phantosmia Style.

1/5 WC:265

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa had been training in one of the parks inside of the village for the last few hours, he was nearing the end of his extensive self betterment however around him a small crowd had almost formed. He paid no attention to them as he only really had one goal in mind, being to finish as soon as possible to return to his mother. Keniwa throughout his taijutsu training had been reflecting on the past few days. Several of his classmates had been in altercations with him yet he suffered no injuries whatsoever, clearly he was a step above his classmates in terms of sheer durability. He had not needed to protect himself and he actually made a few friends along the way, a task which asked to complete a month ago would be inconceivable. 'Friends... those around me have given me a second chance despite my social awkwardness.. I must be able to protect them as well alongside my mother.'

Keniwa only used his new found friends and motivation to become more stronger, his mother had recommended him to go to a park and enjoy himself whilst his father was out. So he did what she instructed, in his eyes. As Keniwa was attempting to master a taijutsu technique named 'The One-Two' , thrusting each arm after the other in and out creating a sharp sound as he punches almost cut through the air. Throughout the corner of his eye however he witnessed his senpai through the corner out of his eye.

He approached Keniwa as he said ”That’s some potential you’ve got there. It’s a shame your form is still a little rough and rigid. I’m assuming you haven’t been in an actual fight have you?” Keniwa dropped his fists and turned to look directly at Shusuke as he continued. ”How about I show you a thing or two?” He watched somewhat in awe and confusion as petals and leaves began to swirl around Shusuke, however as he noticed the wind beginning to swirl around him, he thought it could be something dangerous. Keniwa's head sharply darts around noticing the civillains nearby. "Stop! There are children here. Senpai let us go somewhere more private. Please." He was surprised Shusuke would be this reckless in public, he expected slightly more amount of discipline. He clenches his fists and stares at his senpai with a singular line of sweat going down the side of his head he stares up at Shusuke barely meeting eye level.

1/5 (WC: 414)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”It’ll be fine, unless you’re reckless, in which case I suggest you quit your plans on becoming a Shinobi. If you want to learn how to be a Shinobi you’ll need to learn how to work in every type of environment with any amount of innocence around you.” As he spoke a few daggers would begin to appear that seemingly float around him. The young Yamanaka smiled at the student in front of him. ”How will you respond when the village is under attack while you’re out on a stroll?”

Shusuke darts forward towards Keniwa and if successful with his instant Genjutsu he would split into three versions of himself. Lunging forward with his hands open he feints to the left as his clones would dart up and over. While the three Shusuke’s would be in a triangular formation around the students only the blows of the try Shusuke would actually land.

Throwing a fist forward he made himself open to be read, allowing the student a moment to potentially counter. If not noticed, the left knee would be raised as quickly as his right fist dropped down in an attempt to catch the student’s head as he followed through with his punch. If the knee connects Shusuke would shift his weight on his heals before dropping his hands to the ground to send his right foot back to mule kick the student. Almost like a top he would attempt to grab the students ankle to prevent him from being bushed back.

”What will you do when you are the only one standing between a mother her child and the enemy Shinobi? Answer me this!”

As he pulls in with his left hand he would raise his right foot into a kick towards Keniwa’s head. Shusuke’s left knee would quickly raise in quick succession to try and connect with the student’s torso before flipping back and trying to connect his heel into the gut of the student to drop Keniwa to the ground.

Flipping back Shusuke made a single hand seal. ”What will you do when you are obviously out matched by your enemies? What will you do when you are standing before a foe that could end you in a moments notice?” As Shusuke spoke any scratches on Keniwa would begin to bleed as Shusuke would try and make the wounds noticeably worse through Genjutsu.

Taking a couple of flips back he would flip his hands through the air to cause the daggers to plummet forward. A series of stabs would fly like snakes towards the student in an attempt to impale Keniwa. Shusuke was curious to see how the child would respond to the sudden rush of blows.

2/5 WC:450

0.5AP - Enter Phantosmia Style
0AP - Quickdraw Little Finger’s Illusory Dagger +2 Acc/-10% Damage
0AP - Strategist coats Dagger with Twilight Venom - Nightshade Extract
0AP - Illusory Cantrip casts Basic Clone - D-Rank Mastered
1.25AP - 4-Hit Combo - D-Rank 1
1.25AP - Spinning Wind - D-Rank 1
1AP - Tourniquet - E-Rank Mastered
0.75AP - Stab - E-Rank 1
0.75AP - Multi-Impale - E-Rank 1
  • Melee Accuracy = +9 +5 High Stat = +14
    • [(Taijutsu x .7) + (Agility x .3)] = 235
  • Ranged Accuracy = +9 +2 Low Stat = +10
    • [(Taijutsu x .6) + (Agility x .4)] = 230
  • Ninjutsu Accuracy = +8 +2 Low Stat = +10
    • [(Ninjutsu x .7) + (CC x .3)] = 187.5
  • Melee Dodge = +8 +3 Avg Stat = +11
    • [(Taijutsu x .3) + (Agility x .7)] = 210
  • Ranged Dodge = +8 +3 Avg Stat = +11
    • [(Taijutsu x .2) + (Agility x .8 )] = 205
  • Ninjutsu Dodge = +8 +3 Avg Stat = +11
    • [(Ninjutsu x .3) + (Agility x .7)] = 185
  • Genjutsu Difficulty = +10 +5 High Stat +3 Mentalist = +18
    • [(CC x .3) + (Genjutsu x .7)] = 275
  • Genjutsu Save = +10 +3 Avg Stat = +13
    • [(CC x .6) + (Genjutsu x .4)] = 275
  • Stealth = +8 +3 Avg Stat = +11
    • [(Stat AVG x .6) + (Agility x .4)] = 210
  • Awareness = +9 +3 Avg Stat = +12
    • [(Stat AVG x .5) + (Genjutsu x .3) + (CC x .2)] = 245

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa watched as Shusuke began to charge at him spouting on about some nonsensical ideas before he had listened to Shusuke's guidance towards Akio and Kiriyomi. However this was ridiculous, disturbing the peace in the middle of a park, it was wrong. Knives floating around Shusuke as he dashed towards him, he had no choice but to protect himself.

He clasped both his arms together in a defensive gesture, then hardening his skin as it spiked and a small amount of rock like substance underneath his skin protruded out, Keniwa slid his arms across each other creating a screeching sound as small sparks flew off. Entering his tetsukawa and tightening his gloves on his hands.

Keniwa swiftly would go for a precise strike to Shusuke's stomach with his fist attempting to catch him off guard. Then following up with a sweep at the legs in attempt to take advantage of a possible situation. His strong suit had always been in his arms so he would usually strike first with a punch, only really using his legs to be on the attack. His focus on defense made his arms his ace weapon. He then would attempt to pound Shusukes face with 3 rapid jabs not letting up on the offense.

Shortly after this he used a move which he had been working hard to master in his training today, he thrusted his arms forward creating two sharp jabs in quick succession. However he needed to also remember his defense so in case of Shusuke using large attacks he was ready to block instead of attacking. However if not needed he would use carry on with his onslaught. Using several flurrys of basic attacks to try whittle Shusuke down.

WC:330 Post 2/5

0AP - Enter Defensive stance +1 Dodge -1 Accuracy
1AP - Tetsukawa activation
0.5AP - Equip fingerless gloves
0.75AP - Uncalled For Shot
0.75AP - Low sweep
0.75AP - Janken
0.75AP - The One-Two
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
0.75AP - Basic strike
If attacked by action costing 1 or more AP replace block with basic strike twice.
Stamina: 50/50
Chakra: 50/50
Agility: 50/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Taijutsu: 50/50
Genjutsu: 35/50

Burning Gauntlet
HP:
(65+Level)* Stamina
CP: (30+Level)* Chakra Control
Class Bonus: 10% damage reduction
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa
Shusuke
21006.jpg
HP: 3,350 - 728 = 2,622 HP
CP: 1,600 - 359 = 1,241 CP
AP: 10 - 9.75 = 10.25 AP next round
Tetsukawa active
Bleed Rank 1
111.jpg
HP: 7,650 - 270 = 7,380 HP
CP: 14,025 + 72 - 675 = 13,422 CP
AP: 10 - 5.5 = 11 AP next round
Phantosmia Style active

Round One

~ 0.50 Sec -- Keniwa enters Defensive mode
--------- Trades +1 dodge for -1 Acc

~ 0.50 Sec -- Shusuke enters Phantosmia Style

~ 0.50 Sec -- Shusuke Quickdraws Little Finger’s Illusory Dagger
--------- Weapon comes pre-coated with Twilight Venom - Nightshade Extract

~ 0.50 Sec -- Shusuke performs a hidden action
--------- 37 vs 11, Critical Strike
--------- There are now 3 Shusukes on the battlefield
--------- Keniwa takes 580 damage, Tetsukawa makes this 510
--------- Phantosmia stacks = 1

~ 1.50 Sec -- Keniwa activates Tetsukawa

~ 1.75 Sec -- Shusuke uses 4-hit combo, targeting Keniwa
--------- 23 vs 13, Hit
--------- 28 vs 15, Hit
--------- 24 vs 21, Hit
--------- 18 vs 25, miss
--------- 25% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 75, failed
--------- Dual Weapon strike - 29 vs 23, Hit
--------- Keniwa takes 373 damage, damage reduction makes it 298, Testsukawa makes it 228
--------- Keniwa loses 23 cp
--------- Shusuke gains 23 cp

~ 2.00 Sec -- Keniwa equips Fingerless Gloves

~ 2.75 Sec -- Keniwa uses Uncalled For Shot, targeting Shusuke
--------- Random roll cuz clones, Shu=1, Clones=2,3,4 - Rolled 3
--------- No effect, but now he knows this one is a clone

~ 3.00 Sec -- Shusuke uses Spinning Wind, targeting Keniwa
--------- 33 vs 12, Hit
--------- 28 vs 10, Hit
--------- 29 vs 10, Hit
--------- Dual Weapon strike - 19 vs 13, Hit
--------- Keniwa takes 528 damage, DR makes it 422, Tetsukawa makes it 352
--------- 25% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 10, Keniwa is now at Bleed Rank 1
--------- Keniwa loses 35 cp
--------- Shusuke gains 35 cp

~ 3.50 Sec -- Keniwa uses Low sweep, targeting Shusuke
--------- Random roll cuz clones, Shu=1, Clones=2,3 - Rolled 3

~ 4.00 Sec -- Shusuke performs a hidden action
--------- 28 vs 16, Success
--------- Tetsukawa makes this deal no damage, thus nullifying the jutsu entirely

~ 4.25 Sec -- Keniwa uses Janken, targeting Shusuke
--------- Random roll cuz clones, Shu=1, Clones=2 - Rolled 2

~ 4.75 Sec -- Shusuke uses Stab, targeting Keniwa
--------- 24 vs 17, Hit
--------- Dual Weapon strike - 16 vs 8, Hit
--------- Keniwa takes 180 damage, DR makes it 144, Tetsukawa makes it 74
--------- 20% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 57, failed
--------- Keniwa loses 7 cp
--------- Shusuke gains 7 cp

~ 5.00 Sec -- Keniwa uses The One Two, targeting Shusuke
--------- 19 vs 16, 75% partial hit
--------- 15 vs 14, 75% partial hit
--------- Shusuke takes 135 damage

~ 5.50 Sec -- Shusuke uses Multi Impale, targeting Keniwa
--------- 34 vs 19, Hit
--------- 16 vs 9, Hit
--------- Dual Weapon strike - 25 vs 13, Hit
--------- Keniwa takes 180 damage, DR makes it 144, Tetsukawa makes it 74
--------- 22% chance to cause bleed - Rolled 72, failed
--------- Keniwa loses 7 cp
--------- Shusuke gains 7 cp

~ 5.75 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 20 vs 18, Hit
--------- 20% chance to cause suppression - Rolled 27, failed
--------- Shusuke takes 45 damage

~ 6.50 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 7 vs 17, miss

~ 7.25 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 22 vs 13, Hit
--------- 20% chance to cause suppression - Rolled 26, failed

~ 8.00 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 24 vs 18, Hit
--------- 20% chance to cause suppression - Rolled 12, Success!

~ 8.75 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 8 vs 17, miss

~ 9.50 Sec -- Keniwa performs a basic strike, targeting Shusuke
--------- 15 vs 26, miss

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A series of blows pass and Shusuke flips backwards away from the young student with a smile on his face. ”Well okay, looks like you have some understanding on what you’re up to!” He wipes the corner of his mouth, removing a small trickle of blood from one of the solid blows landed by the student. Snapping his fingers the dagger would fade from existence. ”Looks like I cut you pretty good there, I can patch that up for you if you’d like.” With a much calmer aura Shusuke would casually walk up to the student if he were to allow the Genin. ”So, what was that thing you did? It felt like I was punch a rock when my attacks landed.”

As the Yamanaka spoke he weaved a few handseals and green chakra began to emit from his hands. ”This won’t hurt. My best friend is studying to be a Mednin and while I do not have the same desires in life I have learned a thing or two.” Shusuke would reach to place his hand where the student was bleeding to cauterize the wounds with his Coagulation Jutsu. ”When you practice the sort of Taijutsu I do, it’s a good idea to learn how to heal a deep cut rather quickly. It would be embarrassing to be known as the kid that caused himself to bleed to death.”

Once the wound was attended too, if allowed by his peer in age Shusuke would continue. ”The name is Yamanaka Shusuke, Genin. I don’t believe we have been formally introduced. What’s your name?” The ten year old Yamanaka would offer a small bandage to cover the wound. While his Jutsu would stop the bleeding, it didn’t fully close the would and if Keniwa continued to push himself physically the wound could easily open up. Shusuke was, after all, no Mednin.

Swinging a playful fist to connect with the shoulder of Keniwa Shusuke exerted no force to cause harm. ”You know, if I didn’t know any better I would think you were a Genin with that impressive defense you have. How are you planning to balance that? Are you looking to be placed with squad members that can go offensive as you take the defensive line?” Shusuke raised an eyebrow and looked the student over as he paced around him. He was curious what other secrets this child had in store for the future.

3/5 WC:400
No more modded combat, thank you Kaen!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa managed to defend himself from the onslaught in which Shusuke launched upon him. He could tell that Shusuke had held back on him yet he had still been covered in several wounds and injuries. ”Well okay, looks like you have some understanding on what you’re up to!” Keniwa nodded at Shusuke with sweat dripping down his forehead. "Thank you... Shusuke." He was not as pummelled as he thought that he would have been, had it been Akio he feared what might have happened to him. His training had paid off, for all the years he had hardened and toughened his body, at least he could somewhat hold his on.

The adrenaline had dissipated from Keniwa and he quickly felt the pain in the side of his head where Shusuke had kicked him. Examining his arms and body several cuts and wounds were all over they stung and felt like more zaps pulsating throughout his body. ”Looks like I cut you pretty good there, I can patch that up for you if you’d like.” He was hesitant, he stepped slightly back as he made a small gulp.

As Shusuke approached Keniwa he feared what could happen, although the malice usually in his general aura was completely evaporated. So Keniwa dropped any defence he had as Shusuke asked him. ”So, what was that thing you did? It felt like I was punch a rock when my attacks landed.” "It is my bloodline's secret technique titled the Tetsukawa, they are forged within a young Kyoujouran an iron hard defence." He witnessed as Shusuke created a few handseals before and green chakra emitted from his hands. ”This won’t hurt. My best friend is studying to be a Mednin and while I do not have the same desires in life I have learned a thing or two.”

His wounds were patched up and would be soon to heal however he hadn't thought much on that factor. He really picked more up on what Shusuke had said about his best friend. 'Do I have a best friend...? Yasei... Akio? It would probably be my mother as of now...' He began to almost drift off pondering who his best friend may be as Shusuke brought him back to reality. ”When you practice the sort of Taijutsu I do, it’s a good idea to learn how to heal a deep cut rather quickly. It would be embarrassing to be known as the kid that caused himself to bleed to death.” Keniwa shook his head at Shusuke."I was built to last however using my own training I am learning to rebuild myself." He showed Shusuke a hand in which had several scratches and bruises, they slowly closed up and began to heal their selves.

”The name is Yamanaka Shusuke, Genin. I don’t believe we have been formally introduced. What’s your name?” Keniwa watched as Shusuke softly held his hand out with a bandage resting on top of it. He put his hand out and waved it respectfully towards the bandage.
"My name is Kyoujouran Keniwa, Academy student. I had not really had a chance to speak with you till now. In a few minutes all my wounds will be gone. But I thank you for the kind offering Shusuke." A gentle smile formed on Keniwa's face, he had not expected to see this side of Shusuke, not even knowing it existed.

Keniwa watched as Shusuke swung his fist at him, he saw it coming but he wasn't fast enough to react. It collided with Keniwa's shoulder yet no force was exerted from it.
'It must have been a joke?' ”You know, if I didn’t know any better I would think you were a Genin with that impressive defense you have. How are you planning to balance that? Are you looking to be placed with squad members that can go offensive as you take the defensive line?” He was shocked by Shusukes kind words, he had been given little to no praise by others outside of his mother. "Uhm no I plan to be able to use my defence to create a strong offence, as I continue to tighten my form. However other squad members to help support me would be beneficial. Naturally I would have to help them." He witnessed Shusuke pace around him yet he was careful to keep his guard up, knowing Shusuke he might possibly switch his kind aura.

3/5 WC: 732
(Thank you a lot Kaen!)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"It is my bloodline's secret technique titled the Tetsukawa, they are forged within a young Kyoujouran an iron hard defense." Shusuke raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Tetsukawa technique derived from the Kyoujouran. If he was honest he had never heard of that clan before nor of this style of hardening one's defenses like this. Shusuke would register this style into his mind so that he can start calculating various ways to overcome it. He even noticed some of his illusions were completely ignored, meaning that this defense was not only physical, but also mental. He wondered if Keniwa knew about this mental protection that he had. Most of the youth in the village were extremely susceptible to his Genjutsu, with maybe Kiriyomi as the only exception so far. He let out a sigh as he could feel his face becom inquisitive as he was studying the core aspects of the Bloodline Style.

"Uhm no I plan to be able to use my defense to create a strong offence, as I continue to tighten my form. However other squad members to help support me would be beneficial. Naturally I would have to help them." Shusuke would step back and make a couple of handseals before conjuring up a palm full of lightning. "Lightning Style: Elemental Clone Jutsu." As he spoke the lightning burst from his hand in two arcs that hit the ground besides himself.

"A good offense alone can only take you so far. As I am sure you are away there are three types of Jutsu that a Shinobi can utilize. Taijutsu or Martial Arts, Ninjutsu or Ninja Arts, and Genjutsu or Illusions. Without Balance between the three it is easy for an enemy to overcome your squad. I am a Genjutsu by Nature, a Taijutsuist by Trade, but my Ninjutsu is weak. My allies are also Taijutsuists by Trade but they can overcome my weakness in Ninjutsu as they are both Ninjutsuists by Nature, leaving Genjutsu as their weaknesses."

The boy's clones each took a moment to emphasis what he was talking about as he spoke. When Taijutsu or Martial Arts was mentioned the clone to Shusuke's left Conjured a Kunai with Chain into its hands. When Ninjutsu or Ninja Arts was mentioned the clone to his right would make a few handseals and conjure sparks of lightning to his palm. And as Shusuke mentioned Genjutshe would raise a single handseal to cause a plethora of flower petals to begin to appear out of nowhere and fall to the ground.

"Your taijutsu is strong, and I can tell you have the potential to be a Taijutsuist by both Nature and Trade, but make sure you do not leave the other 'Paths of the Shinobi' as weaknesses or you may find yourself as a burden in some circumstances. The better you are at understanding and using these different types of Jutsu the more easily you will be able to resist or dodge these types of attacks. He let out a sigh as he looked away. He realized he was lecturing again. Shusuke was only ten years old but here he was speaking like a grown man to a child that was his age or even older. After the demonstration to emphasise the three different types of jutsu the clones and the illusor flower petals faded from existence.

4/5 WC:557

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa could only watch as Shusuke would almost interrogate him with his eyes alone, his previous pressure had returned yet Keniwa was no longer in fear. 'I think this is just how Shusuke is... perhaps he even... likes me?' As Shusuke sighed Keniwa also let out a breath of air, almost in relief that another fight was not about to begin, whilst he hadn't been injured too badly he hadn't been in search for anymore conflict, especially unannounced. Shusuke would step back from Keniwa creating several handseals as lightning began to crackle from his palm as Shusuke said "Lightning Style: Elemental Clone Jutsu." Keniwa slowly stepped back from him and shielded his eyes from the bright display as he slightly winced. His perceptive eyesight unfortunately made his eyes quite susceptible to bright lights, he was unfamiliar with lightning jutsu so he would have to learn to get used to this for the future.

"A good offense alone can only take you so far. As I am sure you are away there are three types of Jutsu that a Shinobi can utilize. Taijutsu or Martial Arts, Ninjutsu or Ninja Arts, and Genjutsu or Illusions. Without Balance between the three it is easy for an enemy to overcome your squad. I am a Genjutsu by Nature, a Taijutsuist by Trade, but my Ninjutsu is weak. My allies are also Taijutsuists by Trade but they can overcome my weakness in Ninjutsu as they are both Ninjutsuists by Nature, leaving Genjutsu as their weaknesses." Keniwa solemnly looked down at his fist activating his tetsukawa as he flipped his hand over revealing his knuckles were hardened, however his attention was sparked back to Shusuke as he used his clones to help emphasise the usefulness of each. "I've never really thought about using other jutsus.. you see-" Shusuke interrupted him most likely unintentionally perhaps he was just getting in to it.

Keniwa had an uneasy feeling in his chest as Shusuke continued to lecture him. "Your taijutsu is strong, and I can tell you have the potential to be a Taijutsuist by both Nature and Trade, but make sure you do not leave the other 'Paths of the Shinobi' as weaknesses or you may find yourself as a burden in some circumstances. The better you are at understanding and using these different types of Jutsu the more easily you will be able to resist or dodge these types of attacks." He clenches his fist walking up to the clone which held the kunai watching as it slowly faded away. "I suppose I can practice getting used to defending myself against all these kinds of Jutsus... , learning the ins and outs with them. However Inever was gifted with much chakra not many people from my clan are, it seems nature favours us slightly less than others. It's why I focus on my taijutsu skills. It's all I know really."

4/5 (WC:482)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”That’s no excuse. My clan’s nature is to be frail back line supporters using Genjutsu and hiding in the shadows. I refuse to accept that as my fate. Unless you believe that you’re not worth more than what generics give you you’ll never accomplish more than being some lousy midday gate guard. Hold yourself to a higher standard...” Shusuke began to walk away from the boy. Waiving his hand behind him, the Yamanaka would plan to leave the park all together.

”…you have the potential to be so much more.”

Post 5/5
WC: 1772/1500
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa couldn’t help but admit that what Shusuke would say was true. His weakness in the other two jutsus could be his undoing. He inactivated his tetsukawa with a disheartened look on his face. ‘Am I really so weak? I’ve trained my body and my mind yet my spirit remains brittle.’ Keniwa didn’t know what he wanted his future to look like really, would he be so against being a gate guard? What did he want out of his life. Only his mother, and keeping his own life, had been his driving force. Yet these were merely less than animalistic nature. The only power which he did have was the one which he had derived from his bloodline, and whilst its defensive capabilities were immense. Was it worth all the pain and suffering which he had went through.

All the scars which had only now begun to heal as soon as he became more in touch with his chakra. And that was thanks to Akio someone who had just been a ray of sunshine even to Keniwa’s blunt and rigid personality. Shusuke was right. He couldn’t just be a cog in the machine whirring until it was broken. Yet would that be all that he would amount to be? He looked down as he gripped his hands together, unsure of what to do as Shusuke looked back saying. “…you have the potential to be so much more.’ His head perked up as he watched Shusuke walk off. No longer continuing to train his taijutsu, Keniwa made his way back home with a heavy mind. His future had to change.

WC: 271
Post 5/5

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back