Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dastardly Docks - Ship Robbery [Open!]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I just don’t understand.”

Were the words uttered by Naohiro as he sat at the front of his newly stolen cart. The wooden cart riding steadily ahead upon the stone road. In one hand he held the lead to the donkey that dragged the cart ahead, a donkey that he had also stolen. From the same farmer as well. The farm he’d acquired his ill-gotten gains was just close enough that he felt like it’d be easier then walking. In Naohiro’s other hand laid a half-eaten carrot, a small snack that he’d stolen from the donkey.

“I just don’t understand,” Naohiro repeated, chewing on the carrot, “How is this a treat to donkeys? This carrot horrible! Its almost as bad as Watashi’s eyesight. About as dull too.”

Naohiro gave a wide grin as he cracked his jokes. In the back of the cart, he’d offered space for his partners in crime to ride with. The cart finally made it around another of the stone roads turns, showing through the mountainous landscape the crew’s destination. The white-haired performer had a target in mind and there was only one place he could think to get it …
1354364281-0500037-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg

Port Cirrus

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen,” Naohiro introduced, tossing the carrot aside to throw his hand outward for effect, “To Port Cirrus! If you’re looking for anything, this is the place to get it. Yen, gold, women or just getting stabbed. This wonderland does it all!”

Rising from his position at the front of the cart, the white-haired boy spun on his heel towards the others in the back of the cart. He’d chosen to wear his favourite white robe today, with some fitting light brown pants to complement his sandal footwear. He gave another grin as he glanced at them.

“Anyone looking to get any souvenirs before I explain the plan?”
He asked with a smirk, throwing his hand outward in a dramatic shrug, “We might be in a bit of a hurry once we get started …”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Yuuna was wandering around Port Cirrus on the invitation of the trouble maker Naohiro, though she never wanted to go to the port she thought that Naohiro might cause some problem at the port so she thought that she should go there. As she arrived there, she saw Naohiro standing and in the center of the crowd and doing some announcements but she wasn't able to hear anything from the point where she was currently standing. Today that kunoichi was wearing at mixed top and skirt of white and black color while having her same cold expression on her face. It was most likely her first day out of her house after she became a Holy Maiden.

So Yuuna started walking towards the place where Naohiro was making an announcement, a thought hit her mind, "there goes another day full of trouble." as he asked if anyone want souvenirs because he was in a hurry but Yuuna wasn't able to understand why he was in such a hurry.

Then Yuuna asked him, hey Naohiro, "Just what are you planning to do now? and where is Takeshi, didn't see him for a while." As she waited for him to reply to her. Yuuna noticed that there was a small boat near where Naohiro was standing and then she thought that Naohiro was planning to steal that boat. As she whispered some chants saying "O God have mercy on this child, and save him from trouble." And kept checking on Naohiro, about what he was going to do.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the wagon rounded a particularly bumpy part of the road on its way to the docks, Watashi drowsily sat up from his cozy little place in the back of the cart, rubbing his eyes before angrily tossing the onion that he was using as a pillow at the back of Naohiro's head. "I'll show you bad eyesight," Watashi grumbled, listening to the onion hit something followed by the braying of a donkey. "Missed one ass for another!" Watashi muttered to himself before it was announced that they had arrived at their destination at long last.

Watashi took in the view of the port from his vantage point atop the cart before realizing that the view happened to be exactly the same as from the inside of the Cloud village. It didn't put a damper on the blind boy though as he sprawled back on the floor of the cart, listening to the waves splash and the bustling of the active port town. It was going to be a real struggle, Watashi figured, getting around this new place without being familiar. Especially if some of the people here had the nasty habit of stabbing people that bumped into them.

"You know what I want?" Watashi replied as Naohiro asked if anyone wanted to buy souvenirs. "A spyglass! I might not be able to see anything but I want the privilege of looking really close at the darkness." He continued imagining his perfect spyglass, a telescopic work of art that he could bash people with when they got too close for his cane to do the job. Gold on the outside, so that he could hit people with money, with a narrow eyepiece so that he could take people's eyes out in vengeance. Watashi was just getting into the spirit of things before another familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

Did she walk all of the way here on her own? Sitting up to be able to see the newcomer, Watashi waved at Yuuna, happily greeting her with a smile before his astute hearing picked up on her next, much quieter statement. "You know, I don't know if there is a God out there and whether or not he's in the habit of giving mercy to children," Watashi began, slowly standing up in the back of the cart. "But ask him where he put my eyeballs, okay!? I liked the darn things!"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Now one thing about Maru was that he liked making an entrance, it was just how the guy was. When he heard that some of the youth was planning on coming to the docks he decided to head up there on his own but he made sure that no one saw him first. Maru had gotten the sweet idea to hide under the docks then channel his natural energy to turn from a regular human into a Kappa so he could scare up some people! Since he was pretty much almost a full Youkai he is naturally drawn to mischief, it was just in his being to cause some trouble plus he needed some practice with his turtle sage mode anyway so once a little time had passed Maru summoned up his Kappa mask that had a bit of Umashi's natural engery stored from that big ass Gaias Vengeance to put the mask on his face then he made a simple hand seal before shouting. “MASK CHANGE!” Then a bright light flashed quick underneath the docks, some people got curious and maybe a bit concerned so they were about to go check over the dock when a slimy green webbed hand slapped on the dock. At this point the fishermen who was about to help whoever was in the water was stunned before Maru place another green slimy hand on the dock then began to rise from the water to reveal his sickly green features. Maru's black hair dripped with water but the dish on top of his head was filled to the brim with ocean water, his beak like mouth almost looked like a smile with sharp teeth yellow teeth lining his mouth with a large shell on his back. The humanoid turtle Maru had lifted himself out of the water, his demonic aura radiating from his body the kappa wiggled his slimy green fingers creepily to simply ask his victims… “Hey guys. Wanna wrestle?”
EpT0WB9.jpg

That was all the poor fishermen needed to hear before dropping their fishing gear then bolting out screaming like maniacs, Kappa Maru laughed then began to check through their fishing gear to see if he would find some cucumbers when he heard a familiar voice welcoming whomever to Port Cirrus. Yen and gold sounded interesting but the guy also said women so when Maru heard something about women the humanoid turtle literally almost ran at break neck speed to get to the side of the wooden wagon cart all the way on the stone street nearly tripping over the carrot and began jogging at the side to see the gang of that guy who he helped with that weather balloon, that blind kid who was with him, and that girl who he threw in the lake. The Youkai pretty much let himself go unnoticed by the group until the boy began to ask what kinda souvenirs did they want. Kappa Maru raised his slimy hand like he was in a drive through then began to order what he wanted. “Heard something about women over here. I prefer ones with large chest but if you can get me one that's just plain mean that would be fine!” The humanoid turtle said. At this time he was drawing too much attention to himself so he placed his hand on his face then began to scream his magic sage words. “MASK CHANGE!”

The Youkai in a puff of white smoke turned back into a human or at least he looked kinda like a human for the exception of his horns. He also had the same fancy outfit he had on before with his cape flowing behind him as he jogged at the side of the wagon, he could hear the voice of his weapon in his head beginning to scold him for using his ability to scare people and the rouge looked off at the nothingness from what his friends could see to begin talking to it. “Hey, it was pretty funny though. Besides I turned back into a person didn't I.” He said, pretty much disregarding the fact that he looked like he was talking to no one.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Carrots on their own aren't that bad. They're probably nicer in a proper meal, though. Healthy, too."</B><i></i>

Despite the reason for the group's excursion to Port Cirrus, Yuuto felt surprisingly...relaxed. Traveling with people he'd grown close to was a pleasant experience, and frankly one the boy felt he should undergo more often.

This brief bubble of serenity would eventually pop, however. Keeping Naohiro and his troupe from going too off the rails would be a task and a half, and likely cause a few premature grey hairs to start sprouting on the Notamashi's head. But...if there was going to be a brief moment to look around before madness ensued, it couldn't hurt to make the best of it, right?

<B>"I don't think there's anything specific I want to buy, but maybe if I take a look around I could find something."

Why Yuuna hadn't gone to Port Cirrus on the cart with Naohiro, Yuuto couldn't guess, though part of him was somewhat glad she hadn't. Her whole 'blessed by the gods' deal or whatever could make long wagon trips to port cities quite uncomfortable to sit through. She was pleasant enough, but her very presence would set the boy's teeth on edge, and to a greater extent if he had no way of distracting himself from the holy aura surrounding her.

"You need better friends, Yuuto. Friends who don't hang around with a...with HER. I mean come on; how are you staying friends with someone like THAT?"

"...I'll get used to it." He mutters to himself under his breath. Friendship involved constant work, right? This was just another hurdle he'd jump over to keep it. Everything would turn out fine.

A kappa approaching the group's wagon was an intriguing sight, though more from the fact that they were out in the open. From what Yuuto knew, youkai were more prone to try and be unnoticed but apparently, there were always exceptions.

"Hey, shouldn't you try and be a little more... oh, it's just you." Vaguely disappointed, Yuuto turns away from Maru, gazing out at the vista around him.

[WC: 348]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro looked at the grouping that grew rapidly, giving a wide grin as the group all arrived properly. The white-haired boy has been a bit dumbfounded as to why only two had came in the cart originally. Disregarding his thoughts quickly enough, Naohiro began counting on his fingers.

“Alright then,” He said, his fingers sprouting out to count, “A spyglass, women, a tour of Cirrus and … we’ll get a picture of Raiden or something for the nun here. Get in the cart!”

Giving a small laugh, he collapsed back into the cart and kicked at the donkey to begin moving once again. As the wooden cart moved ahead down the stone street into Cirrus proper, Naohiro began to explain the plan, throwing his hands out dramatically as he did so.

a0fbb22a2849b96650fe7a0373ad47da.jpg

“Well, with all our to-do list lined out,” Naohiro began, giving another grin, “Guess its time to explain the plan. We’re here to get broaden our horizons gents, lightning country has more to it then just Cloud itself! Islands, riches, and threats not even the most hardened sailors would dare speak the name of. If we’re going to be pioneers in this amazing business opportunity, we’re going to be require something important …”

Throwing his hand outward, the other hand holding onto the carts lead. His open hand was pointed towards the docks of Cirrus. Giant ships of multiple different flags both docking and leaving from the docks of the colossal harbour city.

“We’re gonna need a ship,” He explained, “And luckily, I know just the one … ship from fire country came into dock just a few days ago. I’ll explain the details as we go along, but it’s planning to leave today.”

The white-haired rogue raised to his feet before tossing the cart lead towards Yuuto, gesturing to take control of the cart before he hopped in the back of the cart with a smile.

“We’re gonna need to move fast,” Naohiro finished, looking at the buildings around them, “Sadly, I think we’re gonna need to put the ‘to-do’ list till after we get that ship. Think we got a minute or two before we reach the docks proper so … anyone got any final notes to add?”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Watashi was waving towards Yuuna, Yuuna knew that he couldn't just wave him because he can't see, so she went near him and greeted him saying "Hello!" But Yuuna didn't knew that Watashi was able to hear her enchants from that place, and then he said that he doesn't believe gods and he doesn't even know whether if they exist or not, that made a doubt about gods in Yuuna's mind, As Watashi said Yuuna to ask gods about where did they put his eyeballs. After hearing him, Yuuna felt herself in the matter of confusion about "Do Gods really exists? Do they know about what is going in this world?" But Yuuna wasn't able to find an answer because the gods never actually interacted with her.

As Yuuna starts feeling a chill coming through the water, as she sees a fraction of Youkai, it was a talking turtle, according to myths, 'it was an animal named Kappa.' But it was Yuuna's first time actually seeing one. As that Kappa responded to Naohiro's voice saying I want women with big breasts, now Yuuna know that Kappa is a pervert so she thought it will be better to keep a distance from him, as that kappa slowly turned into a human whom Yuuna already had encounter named "Maru", he was one of those guys in Yuuna's hit list but she never wanted to kill them.

As one more person comes, Yuuna knew that this person was somewhat peoples call followers of demons who are possessed with demons itself. Yuuna knew very well that she can't kill someone younger than her age but what she feared if he might be more and more possessed by that demon. As time flew, Yuuna took a breath of relief that, the boy was already learned how to control his inner demon and was not a threat for Yuuna or anyone. But one question was still there in Yuuna's mind, "Do gods really do exists? or Are they just myths created by Humans?" Yuuna wanted to find the answer to this question as soon as possible she can.

As Naohiro explains his plan, Yuuna thought it's a good idea to get stuff from but she wanted to find if God does really exist so she thought it would be best to follow them, as Naohiro tells them to get into the cart, Yuuna starts getting into the cart as she says to everyone, "sorry guys, Ladies first." Then she takes a good place to sit and waits for everyone to get in the cart so they can head to the docks, and then Yuuna once again faces towards everyone and</I>
<I> says "get in the cart everyone, we gotta go." and then Yuuna waits for everyone to get inside the cart.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi continued his ride in the back of the wagon standing up, glaring in the direction of Yuuna, wanting his eyeballs back before glaring in the direction of the other kid that was sitting in the wagon alongside him. The kid seemed like a bit of a weirdo himself along with Yuuna - the two of them had a strange habit of muttering to themselves under their breaths. While another, non-blind child might be oblivious to the weirdos talking to themselves, Watashi had the ears of a person that was good at hearing, and Watashi made sure that the others knew it.

"You know, I have good ears, right?" The boy commented, trying to look in the direction of the other kid, then back at Yuuna outside of the wagon while pointedly ignoring the weirdo that was shouting nearby before Naohiro's kick at the donkey finally broke Watashi's fragile balance and he tumbled back onto the floor of the cart.

Staring up at where he hoped the sky was, Watashi sprawled himself out as Naohiro began the introduction to his plan this time, ears perked for any mentioned of a bad joke about his blindness. Luckily, the other student seemed to have forgotten this time and transitioned into the rest of maniacal plan. Stealing a ship? Watashi mused to himself, trying to figure out what the flamboyant kid was planning this time, We've got a cart, a balloon, and a boat. What's next, a train?

The blind boy's thoughts were cut terribly short as Naohiro jumped back next to him, feet landing dangerously close to his face, before continuing his speech. Scrambling to his feet, Watashi started waving his arms around, looking for something to whack Naohiro with. Unfortunately for Watashi however, his blind cane was no longer right at hand, and he looked about in confusion before kicking at another carrot in sadness. "Yeah I've got a thing to add. If anyone finds a stick or something, let me know, okay?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Maru hopped into the cart he looked at one of the children that was with him on this adventure, the he gave a stern look when he saw that this guy was the monster he was trying to put in a cage a few weeks ago. Of course, Maikeru convinced him to not take him in because he would snitch on him so Maru had to let him go. The rogue made sure he was able sit next to Yuuto to keep eyes on him so the child didn't end up killing these poor children and eating their kidneys. He wasn't even discrete about watching Yuuto because while the wagon moved he stared daggers at the boy. Even though Maru was pretty much a full youkai he still had a job of securing critters from the eye of the public and slaying monsters. Not only to protect people from being turned into lunch meat but he's actually been to the Youkai world and they weren't fond of half breeds neither. It was like being a critter in BOTH worlds so this guy didn't…..- “Whoa look at that fox girl! She had nine tails.” Maru completely forgotten about the monster hate for a moment then began to flag the fox woman down. “AYE! AYE!!!!!” He turned all the way around but no use, the wagon continued on. “Shoot didn't get her number.” He snapped his fingers before the mastermind began to start telling them what they are going to be doing today.

So from what it sounded like, today's task involves us getting a boat. A boat from fire country that came not too long ago, this most likely meant that they were going to steal the boat. When the boy asked if they had any ideas Maru was about to ask if he can use a BIG ASS GAIAS VENGEANCE to steal the boat but then he thought about how ridiculous that would be to launch a huge ball of natural energy as big as the sun at the boat. Other than throwing a Gaias Vengeance at the boat he couldn't think of anything so Maru simply shrugged. “Nope ain't got nothing yet. Say do you need me to like talk the the environment for ya to let it know to like slap people off the boat or something?” That was one gift a sage has, they can take control of nature among other things so if he used his natural energy to bring the ocean to life and speak to it he believed it would listen to him.

When the blind kid asked for a stick, Maru chuckled. “You already have a stick, just grab the stick between your legs then wave it around then let the screams of people guide you.” Maru's head tilted downward as he was punched by an invisible force then he rubbed his head frowning telling them nothing at his side. “Common it was just a joke! You are no fun yanno that?” The rogue continued talking to himself

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A ship. Of course. Why else would Naohiro lead the group to a port town of all places? And knowing the mischievous boy, he most likely had his devious gaze fastened firmly on some heavily armed warship, captained by the Hokage himself. Because that was a completely reasonable target, and not beyond their skill level whatsoever. With any luck though, maybe they were really going after some little dinghy, something nobody would sorely miss...hopefully.

And without warning Yuuto was suddenly having to direct the cart, scrambling frantically to take the reins as Naohiro casually sat back. On the positive side it shifted him ever so slightly farther away from Yuuna, and the eccentric masked man who from the looks Yuuto swear he shot his way, wasn't exactly ready to be best of friends. At least he wasn't declaring the boy's heritage to the entire world...

And from the sounds of things, Yuuto wasn't entirely off when he called the man a creep; from his loud advances on some fox girl who went by, to his questionable comments towards the blind boy in the back, the Notamashi was seriously questioning what kind of a man Naohiro had befriended.

"I have a few questions. How big is this boat and do you know what class of people own it? I feel a massive ship owned by shinobi will be a lot harder to get your hands on than a smaller merchant craft, for example. Plus, do you actually have a plan? Or is 'I'll explain on the way' your method of thinking one up as we go along?"

[WC: 271]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired performer glanced at the crew with a lazy grin, he seemed to laze in the back for a few minutes without even bothering to answer Yuuto’s question. After a few silent minutes, Naohiro looked outward before turning and leaping out of the cart.

“We’ve reached our destination!” Naohiro declared, walking past the cart and casually cutting the donkeys leads to the cart, “And back to the details then.”

Grabbing hold of the donkey by the back of its neck, he began to lead it away from the cart, abandoning the wooden cart without much care. As he turned towards an alleyway, gesturing for the others to follow.

“From the docks,” Naohiro said, beginning to answer the details, still leading the donkey, “We aren’t actually stealing anything all that grand. All we really need to get our hands on is a small boat or two …”

Turning the corner towards the docks proper, the white-haired rogue gave a casual smirk as he gestured outward.

caribbean_seas_by_sickbrush-d6ss49n.jpg

“It’s what’s already at sea that we’re after!” Naohiro declared with a wink, throwing his hand outward towards the large ships in the distance, “The ship we’re after was carrying some of your standard stuff. Lumber, some coal for the trains, blab la bla.”

Still leading the donkey, the white-haired performer casually strolled forward, his hand trailing past the dock workers infront of the crew and towards the collection of barrels stacked up. Turning back towards the others with a wider smile.

“Most importantly though, a special shipment straight from Konoha,” Naohiro explained, “For our special folk of the fine port cities, who don’t have the luck of magical powers. A few healthy barrels of genuine gunpowder.

Clapping his hands together, he looked between everyone for a quick moment. The white-haired boys smile still plastered to his face.

“Plans simple for us to see,”
Naohiro finished off, patting Watashi’s shoulder as he said the next blind joke, “Prep a few of the barrels to light. We take some of the boats and we hijack the transport ship while they’re busy gawking at the event at the dock. Everyone understand?”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As the cart was moving Yuuna simply didn't say anything to anyone but simply going to the flow of the cart. Well to be more accurately, Yuuna wanted to talk with them but she didn't know what to talk about, As Maru signs saying that he didn't get the number of the fox girl walking nearby.

After a little bit of time, the cart stopped and then Naohiro said while standing that we have reached our destination. Then Naohiro started walking somewhere is he signaled everyone to follow him, well Yuuna didn't understand his signal but she knew for sure that she just have to follow the flow and she will find something fun. As Naohiro said while lifting his arms and saying the Docks and said that we will be stealing one or two boats. Then Yuuna starts walking towards Naohiro before he moves forward with his talk, and simply whispered "Naohiro, this stealing and stuff should be fun or you might find yourself in hell or heaven, up to you."

Then he said that what we are looking for is already in the sea as he was pointing towards them. And then continuing his plan saying that we are going to hijack a transport ship coming from Konoha village. As Yuuna starts grinning, and whispered to herself, "This might be fun." Yuuna liked Naohiro's idea so much that she was ready to do it as soon as he finishes talking, Then Yuuna starts walking before Naohiro and standing beside him and said, "So what are we waiting for let's get to work, before someone finds us." as she waited for them to reply.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi continued poking at the carrot on the ground, trying to measure how desperate for a walking aid he really was, before turning around and trying to whack Naohiro with the carrot. Taking a big swing and missing, Watashi started poking around the place to see where Naohiro had run off to before coming to a sudden realization. "Did he run off as soon as I started looking for a stick!?" Giving an awkward pat to whoever else was still in the cart with him, Watashi put his ear to the floor and started trying to hunt down Naohiro.

Eventually it was the smell of the donkey that led him to Naohiro, after Watashi realized that the ass had stolen the ass too. Reaching the group just as Naohiro got to the explosive part of the plan, Watashi's irritation flowed away like villagers from a bomb. "You know, I like this part of the plan," Watashi said, waving around the vegetable that he had kept with him from the cart. "This one really seems like it's gonna be a blast!"

Trying to remember the guy that he had heard was selling explosive paper things, Watashi only had a few questions about the details of the plan itself. "What if there's one of those big shinobis running around the docks today? You know, the one that makes weird hand signs and all of a sudden everyone-is-dead jutsu? What do we do if someone like that shows up? Where do we go with the boat afterwards?" Watashi kept eyeing the barrel during his line of questioning, trying to figure out how one of those shinobis would take an explosive barrel to the face.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[
Maru jolted upright when he heard that they reached their destination, he hopped out of the cart then brought his arms up to begin to stretch as the others got out the cart. He also kept an eye out for any chimps if they followed them since they will be stealing after all, he didn't want no Anbu breathing down their necks especially no gorilla looking one that knocked out that poor kid back in Tea Country. Now knowing that there were no monkeys following them Maru ran to catch up with the group to hear what the mastermind had to say. So apparently they weren't stealing a big ass ship like he originally thought they would they would be stealing a few small boats instead. When he began to go into detail Maru thought of the similarities of pirates! They traveled on small boats sometimes, they take materials from the boat, they also are criminals so Maru was in a group with young pirates! “Sounds like a plan Cap'in! We be setting sail soon and be as wealthy as good!” Maru spoke like a fisherman.

When the blind kid spoke of the monkeys, Maru reached underneath his mask then pulled out his musket then raised it to the sky! “We kill all them skallywags! I be good at absorbing they justu, dun matter if they use they magic of illusions I will take em all then force them land lovers into Davy Jones locker!” Maru exclaimed. He was really getting into the whole pirate thing.. He looked over at Yuuna, looking at her green hair for a moment and could help but think that it looked like lime. Maru leaned in to sniff Yuuna's hair… then open his mouth… then proceeded to chew on the girls hair to see if it would taste like lime candy. Now one thing about Maru was that he was simple, very simple. He chewed on it for a couple seconds before spitting it out. “Your hair taste like bad dreams, disappointment, and oil.” He felt cheated since he thought the hair would at least taste like candy, the rouge skipped to peek his head out of the alley to check to see if there where any monkeys around. Then looked at the ground to see if there were footprints from any ape using that active camo thing, then he began to throw rocks at all the shadows since someone maybe had one of those shadow garbs.

Satisfied he gave the white haired rogue a thumbs up. “NO APES YET.” he was relieved but on high alert.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
There were pros and cons to Naohiro's plan, Yuuto thought. It wasn't a gigantic ship like he'd feared and didn't sound incredibly valuable. Pro.

...Not very important barring a shipment of gunpowder. Which would be in the merciless mitts of this motley crew. Definitely a con.

The ships were already out at sea...or just about to leave? So a limited window of opportunity. Probably a con, but could serve as motivation, possibly. Being pressed for time could make everyone hurry up.
Using said gunpowder...as a distraction. Hmm.

"Do we really need the distraction? The gunpowder's probably going to be more guarded than the leaving ship, you're more likely to get caught that way. And what about the crew onboard? Are you planning on them also investigating? I'm not so sure they actually will."

Yuuto is genuinely taken aback when Watashi says something about shinobi on watch. He flashes the boy a look of surprise...then remembers he's blind and can't see it. Less surprising is Maru nonchalantly talking about killing anyone who tries to get in their way.

"That'll go well," Yuuto remarks, voice full of sarcasm. "Four academy students and one actual shinobi versus however many shinobi are in Port Cirrus. Even if you are strong enough to beat them all, what's stopping them from killing us? Not only that, but it'll just hold us up, having to fend off shinobi. And considering we're on a tight schedule, being held up could mean we lose our chance."

WC: 263

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back