Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Date With Destiny (Entering Country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”You get off my ship! And next time you’re on the run from those people you damn well find someone else to take you away from them! I want no quarry with that family, you hear me?!”

Maki simply stared at the man, his expression going from boredom to disappointment to outright hostility. His hand reaches down and flicks the sword from its sheathe slightly, causing the captain to begin stuttering. ”Listen. I’m not in the mood for this. Just dock the boat already so I can get my stuff and go. And tell your men if anyone has taken my stuff, all of them will be paying their pound of flesh for it.” It wasn’t that he didn’t trust these people. Wait, yes it was.

The ship would dock, and Maki would exit it. And the captain would make his way back to Moon to offer apologies once more. Life went on.

(Country entered)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back