Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search Day 10: What in the World? [Dual Search]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The day was hot, but it was the desert after all. Sora was wearing a soft white dress and a long sleeved c=jacket as she was cold despite the obvious heat in the surrounding arid landscape. She was told by her father, Chikamatsu Shin, that she needed to continue to explore the village and she took that to include the exterior of the village walls as well. She was prepared to learn every part of this city so that she could be the most effective medic in the village so that she could make the Chikamatsu Clan proud of her. She was after all the daughter of the Overseer of the Clan and his finest creation yet.

Tracing her fingers along one of the exterior walls of the village she had a slight grin on her face as her albino skin nearly glew in the direct intense light of the sun. Her sharp red eyes were darting back and forth as she was trying to not only take in every detail that should could, but memorize the locations of every plant and herb she saw. She took mental notes of the landmarks such as the stone that looked like an old man's face and the tall cactus that looked like a startled woman.

She chuckled as she continued survaying the landscape. "I wonder if father has been out this way lately? I know he had been exploring lately and he has still yet to unpack his office and barely got his classroom in order, but this scenic route is breath taking." she spoke softly to herself as she continued along her way.

270/1500

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko tired of being cooped up in the village, and all of the targets that Hiyoko had were ripped to shreds under the force of the young girl's weapons. So she decided to take a stroll instead, and the outside walls of the village were her destination today. Doing her very best to avoid detection, which wasn't hard given her size, Toyoko quickly makes her way through the village. As usual, in Suna, the sun is bearing down and causing her to break out into a sweat. This wasn't helped by the fact that the young Okura was wearing a black dress and left her curtain of dark hair fall loosely around her face. All the better to block out the world around her.

Stepping outside the village gates, she heaves a sigh of relief. As she suspected, there was nobody out here. Trailing her hand along the wall, she marvels at the barren desert around her. What would inspire anyone to build a village out here, amidst the demons and other dangers that lurked around the village? Why would anyone want to live here? She had, previously, entertained the thought of moving somewhere else when she got older. But the village of Sunagakure had its charms, and she couldn't deny that it drew her back in with how honest the people of the village were. It was not sugarcoated that living here was not for the weak; if you weren't strong enough to survive, the world would chew you up and spit you out. There was a dark romanticism to it that appealed to Toyoko, and stalled her feet at the village gates every time she thought of running away. As Toyoko rounds a curve in the wall, she spies another figure trailing their hands over the wall as well ahead of her. Darting off behind a rock, she stares at the figure before her; almost her opposite in every way, this figure had white hair and white clothes. As she drew closer, Toyoko realized that her eyes were red. That wasn't a very common color, and she hadn't seen this girl around at the Academy before. So who the hell was this, and why was she intruding on Toyoko's peace? Gripping her teddy bear tightly, the girl tries to decide whether or not to attack and run the newcomer off.

[WC: 392 - Total WC: 392/1500]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
As Sora continued along her way she could have sworn she just saw a dark shadowy figure darting behind a rock. Instinctually the young girl pulls her arm to the side, causing multiple chakra threads to be conjured. Within mere moments the threads braided and weaved themselves into a glowing bird. "Who's there? If you don't step out now and identify yourself I swear by the power of the Chikamatsu Clan I will make this encounter short and one sided." She grinned as her confidence levels peaked. The searing sun causing her skin to seemingly glow in the direct light. She could feel her body begin to react to the adrenaline coursing through her veins. This was the first time she was in an unstructured situation without her father beside her. Was this shadowy form a friend, or foe?

Every detail mattered in this situation, as the youngest member of the Chikamatsu Clan at ten days old, she needed to be aware of everything around her and make sure this foreign foe was not one to take her down easily. As her intent to lock onto this shadowy presence strengthened so did her chakra.

Though she did not know it, she was born of the residual chakra from the Shinrya Princess and held many of her features. One of which made it obvious that she held the power of Miyako. Her red eyes would begin to shift and change as ablack dot would begin to spin around her iris and form into a Tomoe. For the first time since her creation, her Sharingan would activate.

263: 533/1500

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko trembles slightly behind her rock, expecting the other person to just keep on walking and leave her alone. She hates confrontation, especially with people her age. They tend to be very brutal in their judgement, and while this doens't bother her, she still prefers to avoid people at all costs. Pressing a button on her teddy bear to deploy the blades, she prepares to scare off the intruder if she needs to. It wouldn't be the first time that she has had to do something like that, adding to her reputation as the "crazy girl" at the academy. A title that she bears proudly, because it keeps people away from her. Which is why she was so confused as to why someone was out here, walking along her path. It was well known that Toyoko liked to stroll the gates of the village alone, and the few other children that had done that before started choosing other places so that they wouldn't have to interact with her.

"Who's there? If you don't step out now and identify yourself I swear by the power of the Chikamatsu Clan I will make this encounter short and one sided." Wait a minute... The Chikamatsu Clan? That name rang a bell in her head, but she couldn't quite remember why. Peeking her head out from behind the rock, she takes in the other girl's appearance once more. The most striking feature, which Toyoko is immediately drawn to, are the other girl's eyes. They are red, and a black dot starts to appear and spin. She ducks back behind the rock, thinking quickly. She hadn't encountered anyone with eyes like that before, so why the hell was that name so familiar? Suddenly, it dawns on her. Chikamatsu Shin was her teacher the other day! He looked too young to be a father to this girl though, so what was going on?

Curiosity drove Toyoko from her hiding place, as she takes in Sora's chakra braided into a bird floating beside her, much like she would use her own teddy bear as a puppet to fight with. Oh, this just got all the more interesting. Sora was nothing like the other children that she'd encountered before, and perhaps this could be the beginning of a friendship. A foreign concept to the young girl, but one that she had heard of before. Who knows what would happen next? First things first, though... My name is Okura Toyoko, there's no need to attack. I was simply strolling along the edge of the village myself, much like you were, and you startled me. Not many people take this path anymore, so what brings you out here?"

[WC: 447 - Total WC: 839]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
As the other girl steps out from behind the rock the young Chikamatsu puppeteer stretched a grin across her face. Of course this girl would listen to the command issued by a member of the Chikamatsu Clan. Her family was famous afterall. Her father was not only the Overseer of the clan, but he was also the lead Medical Chief at the Omni Prime Medical Facility. With an arrogant sneer she would respond to Toyoko. "Okura? Hmm..." She tapped her chin with her free hand. "Can't say I have heard of that clan. Must be a bunch of nobodies that aren't really good at anything then. Her smile began to shift to a more genuine look. "It's a shame you weren't made by a member of a proper clan, like mine." Dropping her chakra threads the eagle would unravel as Sora no longer felt as though this fellow child was going to be a threat.

"I have never been out here, I am working on memorizing the village's lay out so that I can begin to work as a proper medic for this village. It is the duty of the Chikamatsu Clan to serve the people of this village after all. Father says I have the strength of two nations on my side so it would be rude of me not to use it to my fullest potential." She stopped speaking for a moment to look at the other girl with a cocky brow rised. "And you? What is your reasoning to be out here by yourself? Do you not find it suspicious to be a no name nobody wandering around the village? If I didn't know better I would wonder if you were here trying to case the village and learn it's secrets." Her eyes narrowed. "It's not like I see a Sunagakure hadband on you or anything of the likes."

MFT: 311: 844/1500

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko bristles as the other girl begins talking to her, or rather down at her. She doesn't know who the hell this little pest thought she was, but she wasn't going to sit there and take it laying down. "I don't give a damn who your family is, or what you mean by being made, but my family is dead. So thanks for insulting them, it hurts my feelings so much. It seems rather suspicious that you are out here alone, if you're supposed to be helping the people of the village. What good are you if you're wandering alone, rather than getting to know the people of the village? And who the hell do you think you are, accusing me of being a spy when you don't carry a headband either! For all I know, you're trying to find a weak point in the walls of our village to invade it! So tell me, what is your name and who is this 'Father' that you speak of?"

Toyoko drops her teddy down to her side, catching it with chakra strings just before it hits the ground. She is prepared to fight this newcomer if necessary. Obviously a clan as well known as the Chikamatsu Clan would be an easy one to lie and say they were a member of, so she didn't trust this suspicious young girl. Not that she trusted many people, but this girl she had never seen around the village. She may not know everyone, but she would certainly recognize someone who dressed as garishly as this and who had unique eyes such as hers.

[WC: 268 - Total WC: 1107]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The young Chikamatsu girl grabbed at the side of her flowy white dress and curtsied at Toyoko. "Oh you are most certainly welcome! Then I take it you're the last of your line? Oh wow I guess I was right after all, a bunch of nobodies if a single little girl is all that is left of their legacy." She brought her hand to her face and let out a forced chuckle to try to add even more insult to injury.

"Do you not listen? I am planning on being a proper medic so I need to know landmarks and the fastest path to them. If someone is calling for a paramedic and I don't know my way around the village, they will die." She brought a thumb to her chest and shifted her weight to mirror the posing that super heroes often take, but not the female super heroes because she isn't twisting around to show the camera her rear end, before hollering out. "My name is Chikamatsu Sora, and my creator is the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan, Shin!" She extended her arm and pointed at the other girl that was standing before her watching the teddy bear falling from her grasps. "I may be a little over a week old, but I am not scared of any weaklings like you! I am the perfected creation of a Sunan prodigy. I cannot lose in a match against a nobody and her toys!"

Shifting her weight again Sora would pull her arms out and conjure two eagles made of woven chakra threads. Their wings flapped as they stayed in place, like an idle animation. "I suggest you drop your tool, less you want to see the difference between our clans first hand."

291: 1145/1500 (355 to go!)

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Gritting her teeth, Toyoko listens to this little pest prattle on about how her family is a bunch of nobodies. Her parents weren't nobodies. They owned their own restaurant, and were rather well known up until they were murdered. As for being the last of their legacy, well, that was true. Thinking back on a time when she was very young, she vaguely remembers one of the stories that her mother told her to lull her to sleep. Her parents had both met wandering the world, both from different villages, and somehow their paths led them here to Sunagakure. Once they laid their eyes upon the sprawling city and tasted its cuisine, it had been decided they would settle down here. Toyoko had never met her family on either side, because they refused to believe that any product of Suna was worthwhile. This had never truly bothered her, at least not until this little girl started to berate her and her family.

"You can wish to be something all that you want, that doesn't mean that you are going to achieve it. A proper medic? Ha. I've met demons with better bedside manners than you! What the hell do you think you're going to do? Talk your patients into feeling better? As if. I'd rather die than let you care for me, even for a scraped knee. Clearly your creator isn't very good, otherwise he'd have made something more functional than whatever pile of junk you claim to be. How hard did you hit your head? There's no way you're a week old, you look to be about the same age as me. I don't care what you think you are, or who created you, I'm not scared of a big mouth weakling like you either!"

Toyoko lifts her teddy up into the air before her, twirling it around and showing off her puppetry skills. She may not be the strongest student at the academy, but that didn't mean she was going to roll over and play dead to some little brat like Sora. She watches as the Chikamatsu girl creates two eagles out of threads, and has to admit that the skill is pretty handy. That doesn't mean that her weapon is weaker than her opponent's, though. It would come down to a test of skills, seeing which of the girls prevailed over the other. She wasn't planning to lose. She had to prove to her parents that she was going to stand up for herself and survive, no matter what.

[WC: 421 - Total WC: 1528]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Sora's brow twitched, how dare this nobody make accusations against her clan. Did this girl not know the renown that the Chikamatsu carried in this village? Her clan was the most prominent medics in the Omni Prime Medical Facility and were responsible for manufacturing most of the medications and antidotes that all of the Land of Wind utilize on a day to day basis. Clinching her jaw she would take a deep breath in before she would begin to essentially scream at the girl before her.

"You uncultured trash! You clearly do not know who my creator is or you'd keep that waste receptacle you call a mouth shut! I was transmuted, molecule by molecule, by the most prodigious mednin our village has seen in a generation, and you are here to criticize his work? The audacity, the nerve!" Her tomoed eyes would begin to spin and spiral as the young girl would take in all of her surrounding information in greater detail than she had ever before. "Alchemy, Philosophy, and the forbidden Shinigami Seal all come together for the Humunculus Origins creating the perfect life form." A grin would to her face as she placed a hand on her chest. "My creator's soul was fragmented and placed in side of me. I am his confidence. I am his pride. I am his joy. Who are you? The scraps of random genetic chance? Hah! What a pity to allow chance to create an imperfect little brat! I was carefully designed. Each aspect of my body and soul were calculated choices by my creator. I am his finest creation!" Her eagles would launch into the sky and begin to fly as true birds of prey would, circling around their chosen target.

"I'll be a shame when that pathetic toy of yours is shredded into loose fibers." She could feel the adrenaline coursing though her veins. She was ready. She was more than ready.

If Shin was here witnessing this display of actions the realization that Sora was not just made of his soul, but fragments of his sisters soul as well, would be a profound one. Even in creations their souls would be so intertwined that even his Shinigami seal could not separate the twins from one another. Sora had Kohana's fury, her anger, and her temper.

384: 1529/1500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back