Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Day Off at the Shops [Open]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: This will take place before Kei became a Med-Nin-In-Training. I already made an NPC revision request.)

The Susukino District was full of residents who were busy with the shopping and seeing the entertainment in theaters and clubs around them. And right now, it was a perfect place for Yuri to relax and to get used to his new body. Unfortunately, he was not fully relaxed because of one thing...

"No fair! Why does Yuu have to stay home and leave me with you?!"

Yuri just groaned as Yuu's sister, Kei kept complaining about her brother's absence. Despite his host managed to get out from his grounding, his new body took a lot of time to adapt. Not only that, he still needed to help their middle brother regarding about his jutsu studies, so she knew that pulling him away might disturb Yasu. Although, this leaves a bitter taste of her complaints about her busy brother as Yuri continued to endure this. "You know why. You're just lucky I agreed on letting you tag along. Beats wandering around alone."

"Yeah, but it's been a while ever since he returned from the trip and I just wished he would get better sooner." Kei sighed as she continued to follow the parasite. "Even if you looked like Yuu now, I still want to see him..."

"I know. But still, he is really busy and I can't just disturb him." He already knew what happened if he did, especially that he has Uchiha's dojutsu. He can't even imagine what kind of pranks or punishment he will use when angered. "For now, we should leave him alone. Besides, we might able to surprise him with a snack when we get home."

That was enough to perk the young girl up as she smiled at the former parasite. "Yeah, you're right! I really want to give a big surprise to help him cheer up from whatever you two had been up to for the past year now."

At least her whining was drowned out with her positivity. Besides, another point to this was to cheer her up and he can't just leave her whining all day. Regardless, they entered a candy store so Yuri can treat his former host's sister a treat.

[MFT/WC: 360]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: This takes place before Yosuke meets Senju and takes up a class with Shieo)

It was Yosuke’s day off from the Academy and he couldn’t of been happier. Learning something new was one thing, but having mundane lessons being dragged on everyday would eventually get to anybody. Especially if you hate work as much as Yosuke did. But today was different, today there was no school and Yosuke decided, after much contemplation, to go off and spend his day at the Susukino District. Yosuke didn’t have many friends in the Academy since he doesn’t look very friendly from afar, and half of the time he was off on his own day dream of a world, paying reality no mind. So no one would really approach him in class, and the very few acquaintances he met came from sparring in class. So he went off, alone, with money his Uncle dubiously lended him.

It was crowded, and as usual a surge of people were flooding in and out of stores. Yosuke pushed past the wave of people, accidentally bumping shoulders with citizens, and ducking under the arms of taller adults. He stumbled out of the way of a Ninja, almost falling in the process, then cursing the Ninja under his breath after recollecting himself. He turned on his heels to keep walking, but a sugary scent danced under his nose and it traced back to a candy shop besides him. He looked through the glass at the big advertising signs, the buy one get one free, and buy two get fifty percent off on whatever candy of your choice. But what made his mouth water, and his eyes sparkle was the jawbreakers and hot cocoa being promoted.

Kumogakure was a chilly place, and one of Yosuke’s favorite drinks to stay warm other than tea was Hot Cocoa. He glanced at his money, then back at the store, and began to wonder if it was worth it. But without a second thought, he walked inside where the sweet smell amplified. There was a kind elderly lady working the cash register, and two young men greeting customers and stocking the candy on shelves or replenishing the candy dispensers where the amount was depleted (never being completely gone). One of the men turned to Yosuke and welcomed him to the store, in which Yosuke replied with a shy yet firm nod and a smile. Then he went off to admire the shelves.

He accidentally bumped into a girl when he went to where they sold jawbreakers, “Oh, I’m sorry,” He apologized, his icy eyes watched her then shifted over to someone else who stood behind her. A boy, shorter and a bit younger than himself. He was lanky and appeared rather annoyed. Yosuke couldn’t figure out if that was his fault or not, but he did notice the hitai-ate that the boy branded. He stood silently for a minute, staring at the two with droopy eyelids that to the world indicated sleep deprivation but for him really meant deep thought. Finally he spoke up.

“You graduated from the Academy?” His lips curved into a weak half smile, “How was it? You must’ve started far before me to graduate at such a young age...unless you’re really strong.” Another pause, his droopy eyes turned back to the girl, “And who might you be?”

(WC: 544)

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Despite her dismay that her real older brother wasn't here right now, Kei was having fun with Yuri as she tried to decide what kind of candy her brother's parasite will buy for her. Thankfully, Yuu gave him enough money in case this happens, so he has no worries when it came to Kei's demands. Though it was somehow interrupted when another boy accidentally bumped into her when they entered the store. Much to his relief, the hot cocoa from the boy's hand remained there.

"O-Oh... Don't worry about it! As long no one is hurt, I'm okay with it." She only got a few bruises after that, but it wasn't enough for her to cry like she usually did. But as for Yuu, he grew a little suspicious when the boy asked him, or rather his host about his strength.

"I can't say that I'm really strong." Sure, both he and Yuu now possessed the powerful Rinnegan, but he felt he wasn't strong due to the fact that he still needed to know more about the Kinjutsu. Not to mention he had to get used to Yuu's old body before he can do anything else. As for the Academy part, he felt he might try to pose as his host for a while, considering that he didn't want to scare the young student away with his real identity. "I just graduated 3 years ago, though I'm still a Genin."

Just as he said this, Kei grew confused at his words due to the fact that she was one of the few people who knew his real identity. She wanted to correct him until Yuri silently gestured that to not tell him anything until then. "S-Still, you did some great things though. You did catch several bad guys back then." And after remembering the young boy's question, she turned her head to him and said, "I'm Kashino Kei and this is my big brother, Kashino 'Yuu'. I'm actually a student, but I'm about to graduate and become a Med-Nin-In-Training very soon."

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke analyzed the boy as he spoke. Looking at his dark blue eyes, the messy indigo colored hair on his head, and the lanky frame of his body. All the while having to look down to watch him. Yosuke always thought he was short for his age, but this kid-Genin rather, was on another level of the size spectrum. The epitome of don’t judge a book by it’s cover. He must obviously have skill that Yosuke hasn’t obtained quite yet, and for that Yuu earned his interest.

He took a sip of the hot cocoa as the boy spoke, mentioning how he graduated three years ago and he wasn’t very strong at all. Yosuke wasn’t buying it. To get through the Academy there has to be a certain precedent of strength, and it was apparent, at least from what Yosuke could see that this kid didn’t have it. So there must be something different about him, whether it was his chakra or expertise in some form of combat. Now, his curiosity was most certainly piqued. He pushed on-

“How old are you,” His voice came out in almost a suspicious tone, but he quickly laughed and his face brightened suddenly. His cheeks became flushed and with his free hand he scratched the back of his pink hair, “I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Shimamura Yosuke.” He held his hand out, “It’s nice to meet you Yuu and Kei. I’m a student too, working to get myself that fancy hitai-ate that your brother has.”

After shaking hands with both of them he turned to the jaw breaker dispensers, but kept speaking to them, his tone died down from embarrassed to his original lackadaisical attitude. “You said that your brother caught many bad guys back then?” He put the yen in and out came a jawbreaker that he plucked into his mouth, taking the form of a lump in his cheek, “Well,” He turned back to them his, eyelids were sunken yet he had a happy smile seemingly from the jawbreaker. “I’d like to hear about that, from the horse's mouth if that’s okay.”

He was looking at the siblings, but his gaze seemed to be looking through them, being caught in a daydream for his love of the sweet he stored in his cheek. But he made it quite clear he wanted to hear ‘Yuu’s’ story, straight from him and not from his sister. One thing was for sure though, Yosuke isn’t a normal kid.

[Word Count: 415/959]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just listening to the boy's questions was enough to make him nervous around this student. Though considering Yuu's experience and reputation as a Genin, he just hoped that this one wasn't perceptive enough to sense something strange about him. "I'm 13 years old now. So it really makes sense considering I already mentioned that I was a Genin for 3 years."

While Kei was still friendly to Yosuke, Yuri was still vigilant while making sure the young boy didn't see through his true feelings about him. Still, he might as well do what his host do in this situation, namely to answer the student's question. "If I can count through my previous missions, I say about 10-15 bandits. Though I didn't took most of the missions just to stop the 'bad guys'."

Before he can continue, Kei jumped in and said, "Yeah, he not only saved some kids from a booby-trapped building, but he also protected several people along with some nice shop ladies in our neighborhood!" That's what she can only say before Yuri gently pushed her away. Still, he was grateful for her input regarding her brother's selfless acts along with his achievements.

"I can agree with her. Fighting bandits aren't our only jobs as shinobi. We have to protect and help those in need for our family and the village itself. You know about that in your classes, right?" In his honesty, he felt a little weird saying most of these as his host. Still, he was a little impressed of Yuu's actions throughout the years now. And this was before he met him and obtained the Rinnegan.

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Learn those things in class?” Yosuke tilted his head to the side, and for a few seconds seemed confused. Of course those were the common lessons a ninja should know, but he couldn't seem to remember where he learned such a common philosophy. Eh he must of overheard it from school right? “Yeah, of course.” He nodded confidently, taking another sip from his coffee.

Switching topic Yosuke turned back to the valves full of candy, “You know, these jawbreakers are to die for.” He swiped in two yen and got two jawbreakers from the dispensers. Holding them out with a smile, he said, “Try em.” Once they were taken from the palm of his hand he began mumbling about how good they were and why there were his favorites.

“Can you believe I never tried one until I moved out here? Port Cirrus doesn’t have much sweets, but the Hot cocoa there beats the cocoa here for sure. It’s so much fresher out there.” He turned to them, “Where are you guys from by the way?” He figured he was being talkative so he turned the attention to them. Being the day dreamer in class lead to him not having many friends, so when he did find some sort of social interaction he seemed to get carried away.

“Are you guys locals? I mean...I haven’t seen you around much, but as the future of the Cloud it isn’t so bad to get to know one another.” He chuckled nervously.

[250/1,209]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Really?!" Kei quickly swiped the jawbreaker off from Yosuke's hand before he plopped it down to her mouth as she began tasting the large candy. This caused her to mumbled that the candy tasted like apple and lemon. "You're really awesome, Yosuke-san! Now I know what kind of candy I should buy next! I hope we can be friends along with Yasu! He's also our younger brother and also a student."

Meanwhile, Yuri was still suspicious about Yosuke. Yet upon seeing Yuu's sister enjoying what he gave them, he felt there were no signs of hostility from Yosuke. Other than his strange perspective on him, he felt there was no reason to be paranoid about this young student. He even showed no suspicions as he also took a jawbreaker from him. All in all, he was just a normal Academy Student just like Kei and Yasu.

Although, one thing that made him a little surprise was his amazement regarding the hot cocoa in his hands and his question regarding their village. "Yeah. Kei and I lived here for our whole lives now. It isn't too surprising since our parents also lived here as well." In his honesty, Yuri wasn't originally belonged to this village. But after meeting Yuu and learning about his humanity and his protective nature to the village, he felt like it might be his second home other than the lab. "What about you? You've mentioned about this "Port Cirrus", so I'm guessing you just moved here for a while now."

[MFT/WC: 253]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke smiled warmly at the little girl, finding her show of admiration heartwarming. Then he turned his attention back to ‘Yuu’, and gave the question some deep thought. “I came here to join the Academy, under my parent’s wishes and of course that of my own. Port Cirrus, while it is my home, is just a boring old trader spot. We import most of the villages food and goods from there.”

He stopped to drink from his cocoa, and then once he finished, he walked past them and threw it out in a bin at the corner of the store. The store was beginning to flood in with a number of people so he waved them over to a corner where they wouldn’t get in anyone’s way. “You see, since coming here I’ve been living with my uncle. Living with my parents was a pain because when I wasn’t studying for school, I was working with them. So it was pretty boring, until in came the fighting.” There was a sparkle in his eye, “My love for fighting came when my father taught me a few things. Since then, I always wanted to become a Ninja and earn the right to have that.” Yosuke pointed at ‘Yuu’s’ hitai-ate. “But I might go back...I don’t have many friends here except for one girl I talk with. Senju Shizuka...don’t know if you may know her-”

He looked at them, and smiled, his eyes were still drooped, “I suppose I now have you guys, isn’t that right Kei-Chan.” He patted her on the head gently then looked at Yuu. “I might stay here awhile, I’m starting to like this place. There’s a ton of...strong-," He eyed Yuu, “-people to spar with.” His competitive nature was showing but he didn’t care.

“Plus,” He shrugged, “There aren’t many people to defend back home. What am I supposed to defend them from? The termites?” He laughed at his own joke and then looked at Yuu and Kei. “What do you guys plan on doing? I mean-after reaching your goals that is. Do you plan on joining a certain organization or going somewhere?”

(WC=359)

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once Yosuke explained why he was here in Cloud attending as an Academy Student, Yuri somehow understood his motivations. Comparing to him and Yuu, they are somehow opposites when it comes to their goals. Yuu became a shinobi to protect the village and his family while Yosuke wanted to fight. If he was here right now, he would declare him as a rival in terms of sparring and such. Though just seeing his stare made him think the same way. He might be a tough opponent if he was at the same level as them.

Though, that train of thought was interrupted when Kei jumped in front of Yuri and said, "Yup! In fact, you can bet you can find strong shinobi like Yuu! Plus, he has a strange friend who is also a sp-"

Yuri's eyes widened in horror as he quickly covered her mouth. The least he wanted to have was a panic regarding his former state. "Sparring partner who has a unique ability that helps him a lot. You could say we're somehow alike." It was somehow a bit obvious, but it was the only way to cover up his identity as he glared at Yuu's sister, who just sheepishly smiled regarding her poor attempt at keeping a secret.

"I want to be a Med-Nin when I graduate! That way, I can help Yuu whenever he's hurt no matter! Also, I can be helpful to everyone in the village like him!" It was a lofty goal for Kei, but Yuri was happy that she has a goal that also helped her love with her older brother.

Though regarding Yuu's plans, he didn't say anything about his next goals. But he doubted that he would try either of them as he did know that all he wanted was to protect the village. "I'm not sure yet. Though I am interested in knowing more about Contracts and teaching about them when I become a Chuunin. At least it's another way to contribute the village." Well, that's not what his former host wanted, but other than knowing more about the lab, he just wanted to pursue some other goals than just being a shinobi.

[MFT/WC: 364]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back