Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death is only the beginning (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren finally got away from Izumi. And now he was going to fight his brother, Jirosho. There was no way that he was going to lose to his brother. He now feels as if he had enough chakra for this fight. Hopefully.

Ziren landed, on one of the heads of great statues of the Valley of the End. It is said that this place is a traditional fighting grounds for people who want to end a dispute or argument. Ziren was here to put an end to a threat to him and the Leaf. His brother. Jirosho.

A figure landed on the head of the other statue. Ziren listened. Yes, it was Jirosho. His blood was quieter than other people's.

"At last Brother. You have come...for your demise." Jirosho said, teasingly.

Ziren glared at his brother. He didn't say a word to him, just made hand seals, Jirosho followed suit. At first, there was Ziren's rain dance, water droplets filled with his own chakra raining down on them. But then there was another form of precipitation. Blood. Ziren looked to his brother, who had a small open cut. Red Rain. A mixture of water and blood rained down on both participants of the battle.

"Why. Why do you want to go so far in order to just kill me. Why do you want to see me succeed and get stronger just so you can try to kill me in the end?" Ziren asked his brother.

Jirosho smiled, but then put on a serious face. "You will know soon enough little brother. But enough talking." He brought out a small item. An item that Ziren knew very well from his encounters with another bad guy. Ibumo. And that item was his eye scope. He seen it in action, the ability to suck in blood line justsus and sometimes core abilities and make monsters out those said powers.

Ziren knew that this isn't going to be an easy fight. But it looks like it went from bad to worst in just a few seconds. Sand came pouring out of the Eye Scope. It shot out at Ziren, it hit him full force, knocking him down onto his butt. He got back up, realizing where he got that sand from. His mission when he took down a rogue ninja. A Sunaku. Person who controlled the sands. He remembered seeing his brother there, helping him out. He didn't realize that this is what Jirosho was doing, when he took the body.

Ziren clenched his fists. Even if that person was a rogue ninja, she didn't deserve to have her life sucked out of her just to use her powers. "So what are you planning on doing? Stealing the powers of that woman!"

Jirosho smiled. "Oh brother. All I did, it was for you. To make you stronger. Just like how I used the eye scope to steal away her powers. It's not like she needed them. She was dead by the time I took it away. And now, I will give you this power!" Jirosho pointed the eye scope at Ziren.

But he was ready, in a quick motion, Ziren brought out his Chain Scythe and closed the distance and managed to knock the Eye Scope out of Jirosho's hands. His brother smiled evilly. Blood came out of his skin and a weapon formed. A Blood Spear.

Jirosho thrusted his spear towards Ziren at blinding speeds, Million Stabs! But Ziren was ready, he countered and parried his brother's moves with Kill Driver! Finally Ziren got a hit off of his brother, the sight of blood, fresh, and oozing out seemed to heighten his senses.

His brother faltered for a split second and Ziren sliced up, breaking his brother's spear. "It's over Jirosho. Just give up now, and we can forget all of this."

Jirosho smiled. "Little brother. You are blind. You stand for things that don't even exist in the Leaf. You know why I've been wanting you to get stronger? So that you can notice that I am actually trying to help you. That there are enemies within your precious little village. Traitors. People who want power just for themselves." Ziren didn't know exactly what his brother was talking about. But he wasn't going to let him get away with whatever grand scheme he has in mind. But then his brother picked the eye scope back up, in his hands. And with blinding speeds, he was right by Ziren. "And this is far from being over... Do you know how much power this scientist has sucked into this contraption? How many justsus of both normal and those that can only be obtained through blood lines or core abilities? What would happen if all that energy was suddenly released into a person, hm?"

Ziren didn't know what he was talking about, but he turned around fast and sliced down on the eye scope, not wanting to see such a stupid object with that much power ever again. But then something unexpected happened. As the eye scope broke, Ziren and Jirosho were blown back off of their feet.

Energies and chakra from justsus all that were sucked into the eye scope were released, blood clones with no actual form came out. Some stray lightning and storm justsus flew about this way and that, sand crashed everywhere, crushing some trees and some blood clones. And darkness. Darkness filled the area surrounding Ziren and Jirosho.

Chaos was everywhere. But at the center of it, was Ziren. He felt weird. Different. As if he was... Powerful. Different chakra energies flowed about him, as the broken eye scope was in front of him. Smoke came out of it, as if it expelled all powers that it could from it and was now gone.

But he wasn't the only one. Jirosho seemed to also have his own bit of chakra energies flowing about him as well. "How ironic. You also gave me some of that power as well. Looks like I will still have to kill you with it." Dark tendrils came out of Jirosho's shadow that attempted to hit Ziren's own shadow. But he moved before that could happen. He looked at his brother. That was just a Nara technique! Then he remembered, when they once encountered Ibumo, he once used his eye scope to suck the dark void that Maru made with his Nara puppet.

Jirosho let his own shadows try to attack Ziren again, but this time, when Ziren jumped out of the way, he found himself on sand. Weird thing was, he was in the air as the sand caught him. Their fight with the Sunaku. Jirosho really did suck her life away to be put into that eye scope...

He flew around on the nimbus made of sand, he focused on his brother's blood, imagined that it would stop. And just like that, it did. Ziren jumped off of the sand and stared at his brother. He made some hand seals, and a sword made of blood formed. Now, he would strike...

But what was this?! Ziren couldn't move at all! He strained, but found it difficult. He listened and knew why. His blood was also frozen in place.

"Let's see which of us Chigokai are the strongest." Jirosho said, his voice straining. Ziren didn't say anything. They were at a true statement. Statues, frozen in place, as neither could quite finish the other one off.

Ziren could feel his vitals starting to shut off. The lack of oxygen is making him dizzy. But he had to stay strong. He can't let his brother win this battle. Finally, after a very long minute has passed, it was Jirosho that gave up. Ziren collapsed as he could feel, could hear his blood rushing around, desperately trying to carry oxygen to his brain and heart. By this time, Ziren also let Jirosho go from his Blood Break.

But this was far from over. His brother was still alive. Still a threat to the village. He stood over his brother. "I will make you pay for everything."

His brother coughed up blood, and laughed. Ziren widened his eyes as the man before him went poof, but with blood. He heard a blood flow coming at him. He knew it was too late. Lightning surged around his brother's hand, as Jirosho charged at Ziren. "YOU'RE DEAD NOW!"

But then, just as the sand helped Ziren get out of the way, it brought itself up to block the attack that the older Chigokai threw at Ziren. Now's my chance! Ziren thought. He made a Rasengane out of the water element, modified to be Blood. As the sand separated between the two brothers, Ziren lunged at Jirosho, the Blood Rasengane hitting him full force into his chest. The Lightning chakra from his brother's hand dissipated as Ziren's Rasengane sent Jirosho flying across the battle field. Ziren rode a sand nimbus to where his brother was. Jirosho was almost dead. Ziren could hear his blood flow moving very slowly. Jirosho was beyond repair. Then an idea popped into his head, it was a dark idea, but it would also ensure that Jirosho can't pull any other tricks out of his sleeves.

"Let's just hope this works..." He knew that they eye scope could suck in all justsus and whatnot. With it destroyed, and all those blood lines and core abilities distributed between him and his brother, could it be possible that he can absorb some of these powers as well?

He put a hand on his brother, he could see the chakra becoming visible, transferring from Jirosho to Ziren. He made sure that he absorbed all powers that Jirosho could possibly have, until it was just his brother left. Jirosho's blood flow was dangerously low. His breathing was labored.

"Ziren... Little brother... You are not little anymore. Maybe you can become a strong shinobi. Just... Jirosho coughed up blood. "Is this what death looks like? I can't see you little brother. Everything is dark here. Everything cold..."

Ziren closed his eyes. As he heard his brother breathe his final breath, his blood flow coming to a stop, except for the blood that is coming out of all of his various wounds, especially that of a big gaping hole, where Ziren struck him with a Rasengane. Everything seemed so quiet. The darkness finally dissipated as Ziren could see the light of the sun again. The blood clones that were walking around aimlessly dissipated too. Only thing that suggested that there was a battle was the sheer amount of sand that covered the area, along with blood spattered here and there.

Ziren stayed there, sitting in front of his brother's body, not moving at all, staying quiet.

(WC 1831)
(Marked for kin app)
(Topic left unless stopped in one ooc day)

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
image.png

Yong watched the battle from a short distance, the combatants were both quick and brutal, with energy and techniques he had never seen utilised by a solitary shinobi let alone two of them... Bloodline jutsu mixed with bloodline jutsu, half formed clones dripping blood through the chakra infused sand that now littered the makeshift battlefield. Yong watched on in fascination, he counted the different techniques, Blood weapons... Chigokai! Sand control... Sunaku! Shadow manipulation... Nara! What are these two?

The combat continued in ernest, blow after blow, technique after technique...

Then it was over, the victor sat by the defeated shinobi. Yong walked towards the pair, noting the death rattle of the fallen boy. "Congratulations young murderer of leaf..." His voice rang clear, condescension dripping from every word. "...but tel me, young butcher... Who was he? Why did he deserve to die?"

Ooc: stopped from leaving, hope you don't mind

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was about to get up, but then he paused. A voice of a man. How can he not have known that someone else was here? Maybe he was too tired of exhaustion to really notice that there may have been other blood flows nearby.

He turned the man. "Chigokai Jirosho was his name. And the reason why he had to die. Was for a number of reasons. He had our, me and him had the same, parents killed by a mercenary. After that, he came for me just a couple months ago. I only found out the truth about my parents death when he showed up. He was also, a threat to the Village. He was going to stop at no cost to kill me. Even if it meant going for the ones I care about."

Ziren realized that he was in a bad situation. If this guy was out to harm him, there was little that he could do. Most of his chakra was spent on the fight, and that power he felt from the eye scope exploding was gone now. He would now have to just talk and hope that not another fight is on the way.

He started coughing and blood came out. Right now, he is just going to have to rely on his healing factor to heal himself up. Probably will need to head to the hospital after all this is done.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong nodded slowly as the shinobi spoke, subtly pushing chakra into his eyes to utilise the anbu jutsu 'snapshot' to register the scene and the murderers chakra signature. "That explains the use of the blood as an offensive weapon..."<i></i> He knelt briefly beside the deceased shinobi, quickly attempting to draw a vial of blood. The victor seemed too exhausted to stop him from completing the extraction. "...But what of the other two? How were you both capable of utilising multiple bloodlines? I have never seen its like..."<i></i>

Yong sensed the shinobi's recognition of his precarious position, "You currently have nothing to fear from me my young murderer... I will not squash a unique bug just because he came into my garden..."<i></i> Yong stood and turned his back to the shinobi, his eyes looking over the valley, ...But please do explain how you could utilise multiple dominant bloodlines before I decide your intrusion into my wilds will no longer be tolerated..."<i></i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the man spoke. He frowned when the topic came up about how both him and his brother were able to use more than one blood line. He didn't really know himself, as he thought about how to answer the question, something glinted in his eyes. The sun light shine on some pieces of metal nearby, and that's when Ziren realized that it was Ibumo's eye scope.

"That. That contraption was made by an evil mad scientist who is dead now. He made it specifically to combat ninja with blood line powers, unable to be a ninja himself, he experimented on people. That was his prized possession, as it could suck in blood line powers and sometimes even things from core abilities. I guess when I destroyed it, all the power and justsus left from it and caused a strange reaction to me and my brother, giving us powers that don't belong to either of us. I'm actually glad to see that thing in pieces. The scientist also made creatures with whatever blood lines justsus he has sucked in, making monsters."

Ziren frankly didn't want to see that contraption ever again, even if it is broken into two. He made some hand seals, and five sharks made of water rose and crashed into the broken eye scope, exploding with water.

"Sorry about that. I'm just tired if seeing that thing. I may have did a bit overkill, but I shouldn't see that thing in a million years from now."

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scientist is dead... How disappointing, he could have been beneficial to the Myakashi...<i></i> Yong stood passively as the shinobi gave his explanations. He indicated something he referred to as an 'eye cannon'.

He suddenly released a water jutsu at the eye cannon, destroying any chance of rebuilding the device. What a fool... It seems that Leaf shinobi still can't see the bigger picture... There was so much potential in that device, it could have made Konoha the most feared shinobi village in the world... Instead it was wasted by a short sighted child... Pathetic...

Yong bowed slightly towards the shinobi, his words sounding sincere with only a hint of mockery, "Then congratulations are in order for Konohagakure is lucky to have a brave shinobi such as you to protect her..."

He turned his back once again and began to depart the scene of the brief but violent battle, his voice passive once more, "...and clean your mess before you leave my wilds."

[ooc: topic left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was listening to the man's blood, unsure what he was thinking. What the man must be feeling. But it was clear he was upset as he spoke to Ziren with such mockery.

He didn't have to energy to say something rude to the man. Nor does he think it would be wise. Considering how he was barely able to kill his brother. It'd be impossible for him to fight anyone now.

The man then told him to clean the place up. Ziren, nodded numbly. He only made hand seals as three clones appeared by his side. They all moved out to start cleaning the area as best as they can, while the real Ziren still stood by, staring at his brother's dead body.

Even now, as Jirosho was dead, right before him. He couldn't believe that it was finally over. That his brother will not be terrorizing the Village anymore. That hopefully, Ziren can live in piece.

The clones were all done cleaning, the place and dispersed leaving Ziren all alone. An hour past. Two... Finally, a letter appeared to him, requesting his attendance... He was in trouble again. Just from reading the words that were being addressed to him.

Ziren got up, and left, only leaving behind the body of his brother, the only evidence that there was ever a battle there.
(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back