Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death of a man - [Recording] - Interrogation of Aida Ging

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
.....Year 7 SE, August 3rd 07:37 AM.
.....Suzukino District. The Park.
.....Interrogation of Aida Ging. Witness.
.....Recording.

It was supposed to be a normal day, a boring day, I followed my usual morning ritual as if it was. I woke up at 6:30, took a quick bath, ate breakfast cooked by my wife, couple of eggs and toast, washed my teeth, kissed my wife goodbye and went my way. All those things before sun-rise, as soon as I left my gate and locked it, the sun was just starting to rise. It was dark outside, still, but not so dark that I wouldn’t be able to see my way, or it. I’ve told you, it was supposed to be a boring day, the usual, a clone to every other day in my life, and I never would have expected to find a body at the park.

Yes. Just in front of the fountain, not quite sitting or kneeling, but in-between, down as if he was resting from a long prayer; I even thought he was. Took a couple of long breaths and approached him. I was annoyed before I even noticed, I thought it was another drunk, the park apparently is their favorite place to pass out – you see. I gave it a soft kick on the side, trying to wake it up, there was no need for violence, but I didn’t want my kids to see that when they woke up to go to school.

He didn’t wake up. He wasn’t breathing. I didn’t know for sure, but I got the feeling. I thought it was a joke. The man was dead.

*There’s a pause in the recording.*

The look on his face was awful. I don’t doubt that it will haunt me in my dreams tonight. That face; it was probably the same expression he had when he died. I doubt that dead men can change their facial expressions. He was afraid, but it wasn’t like any other “afraid”, he was terrified, probably even died because of it. Man. Well, that and the charred spheres taking the place of his eyes.

*There’s an audible sigh. The man takes a deep breath*

Maybe he died of a heart attack; there was no blood in the ground. It is a possibility. I’m just curious of what induced it. Don’t get me wrong though, I won’t follow that curiosity, I have no desire to find out. I have a wife that I love, and two children that are my life. The only thing that bugs me is that it happened so close. We live very close to the park, right in front in fact, you just cross the street and…

I do it every day. Every day when I wake up in the morning as the sun is rising to go to work.

*Another voice.* “What about the night before? Did you see anything weird, anything that can help in the investigation?

*The man takes a deep breath. The sound of a chair sliding through the floor is audible, as if the man were to be changing positions to a more comfortable one.*

It was a dark night, not a single star was visible, the moon was hidden by the clouds; it only became visible in short intervals about every hour. I don’t know; I wasn’t paying much attention to it. I was sitting in the living room by the window till about one A.M., reading a book, “The Law of Inamoto Saki”. I didn’t notice anything extremely weird, nothing worth mentioning really. There was though - there was a time that I heard voices outside. It was faint, but if I remember properly there were two people talking. I didn’t look outside, but I heard it; I was too caught up in the book, I take it with me to work, I never leave without it. It’s a big book.

*The second man speaks again* “The voices, Aida.”

Right, the voices. I don’t really know what they were talking about, but I think it was something about spirits or pagan gods or something of the likes. That’s all I can recall.

*A third man joins the conversation. His voice is rough.* “You found the statuette at the edge of the fountain is that correct?”

Yes. Damn weird figure. It was already in pieces though, inside the first section of the fountain, as if some kid threw it in for good luck or something.

*The second man speaks again* “Thank you Aida-san, that’ll be all.”

*The sound of a door closing is audible. The third man speaks again.* "Dekomori Nobuo. Estimated death time: 02:00 - 04:00 AM. Reason of death: Unknown yet. He came in with his family; his wife and son. The reason was that he has two more sons in the village, they are enrolled in the academy."

*The second man speaks again* "We'll send somebody to let them know; they are the cousins of our main branch sennin."

[TOPIC ENTERED/LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back