Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death walks among you [Open]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
War was brewing. The Wind Daimyo was on his final preparations to initiate his massive invasion, whose main goal was the conquering of the entirety of the Wind Country. Unfortunately, Kazuki found himself yet again in the midst of a war scenario. Forced to flee his ancestral home because of a genocidal campaign moved by the Fire Daimyo. His trip to Kumogakure was cut short due to recent incidents that shut the gates to all outsiders. The White Wolf cast himself out of Tsuchigakure due to massive internal strife. Mist had become a barren and frozen wasteland. His path eventually reached Sunagakure. But even Sand was not safe. Recently freed from oppressors, the marble of the Wind Country found itself at war again. The Overlord of the Senju Clan was certainly cursed. Wherever he went, war and death followed. Death was not an unfamiliar sight. Having dabbled with it for so long, the Silvery Haired Man no longer showed any reaction upon seeing corpses. It was all part of his life. In fact, considering his body housed thousands of souls, an Ancient's dream, most of them killed by his own hands, the Sennin could be considered Death itself. Perhaps his ANBU Codename, Reaper, was not that far off from reality.

Kazuki had recently discovered that he was not entirely human. Apparently, an Ancient, a creature native to Wind, that represented a specific element, had ventured to Konohagakure and mated with a Senju. Their reunion eventually created the Overlord. The first, and perhaps, the only one, Senju to awake their Ancient lineage. The White Wolf was human and he was a Deep Court Ancient as well. Such discovery was not met with rejoice, but it did allow him to understand a few things that had massacred his mind for so long. Why the wind always howled in his presence. Why the air temperature always dropped significantly around him. Ad why the shadows became livelier wherever he went. It also explained why after his Joining, the Silvery Haired Man sought souls. The first among his kin to seek them. Reaper was a man on a crusade. To kill the Fire Daimyo. He would not rest until that man was dead and Leaf liberated. But in the mean time, he had found a new home in Sunagakure. He had found friends and allies in Toraono Kuro and Takahashi Sousuke. And perhaps, even in Takahashi Shiori, the so called Earth Queen, Mother Suna. Even Mikaboshi, despite their apparent rivalry, was more kin than most others he had mingled. Although his clan remained strong, Kazuki immediate family was either dead or disappeared. Most of his friends had perished in Leaf, and the remaining ones were also lost. Sand was his home and it would remain so, even after Konohagakure had been freed.

The Sennin of Sand walked along the pier, deep in thoughts. His entire body was covered by a black robe. The hood also concealed his head. Unless you knew him personally, or were specifically searching for him, it would be hard to track Kazuki down.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Red Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

"Excuse me... Excuse me, sir," a feminine voice called, seemingly insistent upon a response. "Sir," she repeated again once the Reaper turned, her hands folded politely in front as he nodded her head in a respectful or acknowledging gesture. "Are you from Iwagakure?" She would not know that the Senju was one of the newest Sennin in Sunagakure, the ANBU were notoriously secretive over such things. The same for Kohonagakure. But she was well-aware that he was at one time a delegate for Iwa, a Fire Diplomat. If she knew his other roles, she would have hit the jackpot.

She would extend out her hand, less a pair of rings it was ungloved. "I am very pleased to meet you Sir Senju," she claimed. It was not a lie, it was in fact an exciting moment, even if her records on the silver haired man were lacking. "You are quite famous. I have been trying to work up the courage to greet you for some time," she admitted and also lied. Yes, she had been following him for awhile but it was not courage but rather opportunity that she lacked. She was looking for a moment where his defenses might be down, such as a bar, a brothel or a bed. She was not a fan of direct combat although she was exceedingly capable of holding her own. She found it easier than her peers to lure strange men where she wanted, she was unassuming, tiny and feminine unlike many of her burly, rough spoken or brash allies. People were easy to manipulate, predictable and full of sin. She smiled broadly, the kind of energetic grin a girl younger than she would express when in the presence of her crush.

Shinobi, especially the foreign diplomat kind were often lonesome and sought human contact and conversation. He seemed old, too old for her to be interested in him in a physical way. His hair had already turned white, he seemed to maintain a youthful face from what she could tell beneath the darkened hood in the shadows that seemed to linger longer than they should. She hoped that she maintained her youth when she was old enough to turn grey. Still, old people love to converse. "I am a writer for Soons Newspaper," she claimed. In this case she was telling a partial truth, she was certainly not a writer but most of those stories were bogus and she like the others often came up with ridiculous ideas to fill those tabloid pages. She picked up a paper from the ground and pointed to a random article, something pleasant and mundane to do with the Cloud ANBU Sennin's love of cheap booze. It was a fluff piece to make him out to be a bit of a fool, much like most of the articles did. "I would love to write an article on you Mister Senju, perhaps something about the secret to maintaining fabulous skin at your age?" She pulled out a notebook, it was not a new steno pad and it already had some notes. Mostly to do with him as well as a few other targets. "I have an office not far from here," she offered and of course lied. She was taking him someplace, that much was true but she was invading the Merchant Lord's homesteads to conduct this 'interview.' They had little choice and could identify her on sight and she knew it. Her last attempt to abduct the Raikage went sour because he turned on her in the streets, she would not make the same mistake twice.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Excuse me... Excuse me, sir. Sir, Are you from Iwagakure?" a feminine voice would reach him. The insistence great enough to stop Kazuki and force him to turn around. The Overlord would slightly raise his head so he could gazer her, but still low enough to not let her see his face. "Maybe I am, maybe I am not. Who is inquiring?" the White Wolf would calmly question her after a very long time had passed. He had, purposefully, allowed an uncomfortable silence to fill in the gaps. His hands had stayed alongside his body. Although his posture showed no aggression, he was ready to defend himself if needed. The girl wore a purple dress, had blue hair and was quite pretty. Unfortunately for her, the Silvery Haired Man never felt prey to beauty, and this day would mark his first. "I am very pleased to meet you Sir Senju, You are quite famous. I have been trying to work up the courage to greet you for some time," she claimed, extending her hand for an obvious attempt of a handshake. But her hand would be left there alone, as Reaper would make no attempt to answer such greeting. "You have the wrong man here." the Sand Sennin warned her.

He was about to turn around when she spoke again. "I am a writer for Soons Newspaper. I would love to write an article on you Mister Senju, perhaps something about the secret to maintaining fabulous skin at your age? I have an office not far from here,". Right. Could she not just say the word trap more clearly? Kazuki was an experienced ANBU. He was walking alone, when a complete stranger basically bumped into him, claimed to know who he was, and immediately offered to do an interview in her office? Was she expecting him to have concrete for brains? "Good luck in finding that Mister Senju you are looking for." he would tell her as he began walking again. She would be forced to work extra hard if she had any goal by joining him there.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Red Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

He claimed she had the 'wrong guy.' Verily, it was possible. He could be a nobody, just wandering these docks. This village was full of nobodies, a doppelganger would not be an impossibility. If he expected her to follow him, to pester him or to make a scene then he would be wrong. Insistence and curiosity can only excuse so much. "Shame," she replied as she backed off. "I will have to get my story elsewhere," she mused out loud as she turned around and started to back away. She did not believe him but she did not have to, it was a small world and they would meet again.

The docks would creak as she started to depart, she was not going to stand there and make a call. When she was sufficiently far, she would duck into a market stall and pull out a headset from her pocket. "I think I found the Fire Country Diplomat wandering on the docks," she would whisper into her receiver. She would pause for a moment, listening for the presence of a listener more than anything else. If she did not detect a spy in hearing distance she would order the unseen and unheard person on the other end "send in someone... more forceful." Something was said on the other end, even the stealthiest of onlookers would fail to overhear the static-laden response. "Very good, is he already here?" She nodded, "I see. Thank you," she turned off the headset and pushed the small electronic device into the deepest recesses of her pocket.

She walked out of the stall and looked either direction before she pulled her hood over her lavender tresses. She would attempt to fade into the passing crowd of consumers back in the direction of the diplomat. She had better places to be, a diplomat was hardly worth her efforts. Besides, number three was already there. He saw the whole thing. She was a bit uneasy since such a revelation hit her, not a single one of them was right in the head but some were worse than others. But orders were orders, she would walk briskly past the crowd she had insinuated herself in, she was not leaving the site where she encountered the Senju but rather she was headed in her direction. She would probably not pass the Sennin unless he was walking at a snail's pace, but she did not need to catch him, she only needed to.

The boards beneath her feet broke, with a scream she fell through. A splash of water soaked the docks creating enough of a scene to cause the civilians to scatter, some leaned curiously over the hole in the docks while others shied away. The brave ones would see a bubbling from deep beneath the surface but they would not be able to make out the image. That was until the bubbles started to froth a pinkish hue, a gasp or other shocked sound would come from those brave enough to peer down.

This was not part of the plan.

From these dark, choppy waters an inky hand would emerge and grab onto the edge of the broken boards.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Shame. I will have to get my story elsewhere," was the woman's response after Kazuki's insistence she had caught up with the wrong man. Aww, such a shame, she easily backed away. In truth, the Overlord had expected a stronger resistance on her part, but maybe he had played right in her plan, by showing such distrust. Who could know? He lacked the ability of foresight. Yes, he could sniff a trap, but not even him knew how the trap would be activated, or if it had multiple ways of being sprang. She would back away and the Overlord would continue on his merry way. Therefore he would not notice she would deliver a message to someone hidden, not that he was able to hear it to begin with. But he had managed to spot it, maybe things could have played differently. Focused on his own mind, the White Wolf failed to see how she suddenly fell to the waters below, as the wooden pier cracked. He heard the scream though, and turned around, only to see a congregation of civilians around a specific spot of the pier. He deduced someone had fallen and slowly approached the hole. A commotion arose from the crowd as pink bubbles rose. This was swiftly followed by an inky hand reaching the broken boards.

"I'll save you citizen." a potent voice echoed. A streak of red and blue passed through the crowd and launched himself into the bubbling waters. Who was this newcomer? What was that inky hand reaching from beneath the tumultuous waters? What was going on? One of those mysteries had an answer. The newcomer was one of Kazuki's summons, but only he should be aware of it.​
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

She was pulled under. The dark waters sloshed and a haze of air bubbles broke through the surface. Beneath these choppy waters there was a struggle between the Soverign Medic and something black and slick with long dark claws that cut and slashed. Its talon-like unguis cut into Shichi and she let out a silent scream as the its nails cut through her skin, muscle and tendon. A campy all-American hero dove into the depths after the sinking woman that struggled to swim with only a single uninjured arm against a powerful undertow. If he dove in and swam deep enough under the water's surface he would find her struggling close to the sandy bottom. A tendril of blood would lead the way.
eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3

An inky hand clamped onto the broken boards and the crowds parted. This creature was once human, but all that remains now is this terrible state. Beyond the roughly humanoid shape there was little evidence that this thing was once a man. No domestic feature, only large blank eyes and rows of jagged, uneven teeth within a massive pointed maw and a long tongue that seemed to lick the air. The water poured off of him as he rose from these briny waters. It's body, a thick, viscous ooze that seemed to hold a humanoid form by an unseen force took a step forward. Its petrifying gaze cast onto the Sennin who was no Senin or delegate if one were to believe the rumors perpetuated by the cowled man that he was a 'nobody' but even a nobody is a somebody.

Among the Soverign he was known as a sadist, he enjoyed drowning his victims because he liked watching them suffer. It seemed almost negligent to leave her down there in the dark as she was pulled out to sea, that meant that the good citizens would have to make up for what he missed. While he enjoyed the color blue, it was soothing... the color red really got his heart pumping. A dark, gurgling cackle would escape that dangerous grin. "You are going to watch as I eat your spleen." He took another step forward and the docks shuddered in his approach. "I have no idea what a spleen looks like, but we can find out together... It will be fun."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The blue and red streak quickly swam down, clearly doing his best to reach the fallen reporter and bring her back to the surface. All he had to do was follow the red path that lead it to her. Kazuki was still on top of the wooden pier, patiently waiting for his apparent assailant to reveal himself. An inky hand had been clamped into the boards, and its body soon followed suit. It was a slight shock, because the Overlord had fought against these Venom-like creatures before. In fact, he had a few under his belt. But he had never expected to see one under the Daimyo's sway. These were dangerous creatures to have loose. An easy conclusion to make for one that had seen them before. An assertion only increased after hearing 3's words.

"I have fought creatures like you before. Want me to show them to you?" the White Wolf goaded him. The Silvery Haired Man opened up his arms and calmly waited for 3 to lunge forward. It was going to meet a surprise if he was foolish enough to do so. But one question lingered. How did they know he was there? Was he their actual target or was this just one happy coincidence? Was the Daimyo willing to attack his own civilians? People that would rather march under his banner than fight alongside the shinobi of Sunagakure? Questions that needed answers, but he had to survive first. He was fighting a Venom-like creature fueled by Ancient energies. Not an easy enemy for sure. Perhaps greater challenge than even Reaper could tackle. Time would tell.

Actions:
Captain America will attempt to retrieve Shichi from down under, but he will knock her cold first.
I will use Flock of Shadows if 3 attacks me.
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

Shichi was sinking fast, a trail of blood led to her. The undertow was sweeping her out to sea and she was not able to overpower the current in her present condition. She feebly ran her hands through an array of handseals. Her lungs burned for a breath of air and she completed her array as Captain America attempted to strike her. The water would slow his fist and Shichi would raise her forearm to block the attack. A second attack would have similar results and Shichi would take the opening as an opportunity to try to knee the Captain in a delicate region. She was in desperate need for air and with her partly healed form she started to try to swim to the surface. Perhaps she was not fast enough. Perhaps the patriot slowed her down by grabbing her arm or her leg. She had been underwater longer than the Captain and she could not take it any longer. Her already hazy vision went dark, a breath of saltwater started to fill her lungs.

The captain would be able to pull her limp, motionless form from the briny depths. She would be rather small in comparison to the captain and when she was finally pulled from these chilly waters she would not be breathing. Cold, wet and pale, she was already blue.
eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3

The creature was not afraid, he was entertained by the fact that one did stay. The consumers, spectators and sellers would scatter and flee, that is all less one. One would have to guess the assumption was right on this one -- he was either a shinobi of importance or one who lived with reckless abandon. It matter little which he actually was to Number Three, in a battle of brawn he would surely prove to be the victor. There was a reason he was three and not four or five and that was in fact longevity but something else came hand in hand with such a protracted existence among the sovereign and that was power and endurance, something these 'civilized' shinobis would have no notion of with their warm beds and their meals. There was also of course a reason that the top three were rarely encountered: they rarely bring back anything alive. The Master had other plans for these dignitaries, delegates and Sennins. Pity, he was never a good listener. Shichi was essentially incapable of giving the killing blow, but the same could not be said of him.

What He Does:
  • Enters liquid state.
  • Water dragon bullet [mastered] using AE special move feint and dependent special move tidal wave aimed at Kazuki and the civilian crowd (aiming to kill NPCs and/or wash them out to sea).
  • Grand Hydra Excavation [mastered] using AE special move focus.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Shichi was not ready to be helped. Despite the Captain's good intention of securing her from the bottom, she struggled and landed a few good hits that would normally impede any other human. Fortunately, the epitome of patriotism was no longer human. He had been robbed of such condition a long time ago and was now, but a humble thrall of Kazuki. As such, the Captain's efforts eventually proved somewhat successful and he was able to bring Shichi back from down under. Unfortunately, while the retrieval had been fruitful, the woman was not in a good condition. Her skin had turned into a bluish coloration and she was not breathing at all. Luckily, they broke the surface of the waters far from the struggle between Kazuki and 3. And that meant it could try to save the woman without worrying a misfired attack. Fortunately, the Captain was a former soldier and had received basic training in CPR. It would immediately start attempting to bring her back. If, and once successful, it would remove her doused clothing and replaced them with its. Only then he would pursue the necessary materials to start a fire and attempt to raise her core temperature. If possible, it would not let the woman die. There was questioning to be done.

After the initial comments, Number 3 had remained silent. A deadly silence no less. It would seem he had spent all his words in that initial remark and it was time to tussle. The Overlord had expected an attack and so he had patiently waited for it with a counter of his own. Unfortunately, behind 3's impressive brawn, also lied a cunning mind. Despite Reaper's trap, he still received the full brunt of two consecutive water attacks. Meaning the creature had managed to defuse the White Wolf's technique. A lucky guess? The Silvery Haired Man doubted it. After being pushed a few meters from 3's liquid assault, the White Wolf got back up to his feet and assessed the situation. There were a few unmoving human bodies around the pier, meaning the creature had attacked them as well. But most of the civilian population had scattered in time to avoid being killed by such reckless attacks. This showed 3 had no care for the beings that were under the Daimyo's reign. Being a creature under the guy's Sovereign group, it was an interesting fact to know. "Attacking your own people? Tsk, tsk, what would your master say of it? You would disappoint him and I fear he would be further disenchanted with you, after we are done." Kazuki told him. This was merely a way to see how the such a high ranking member of the Sovereign would react to those words. Much could be learn from such reactions. Would 3 bite the bait?

Actions:
Captain America will perform CPR and try to stave hypothermia from Shichi. He will also restrain her once she recovers.
Using Nara's Shadow Dimension (Rank Two) to envelope me and 3.
Using Nara's Shadow Possession- Shadow Binding Technique on 3 - Reapply until successful.
Using Contract Summoning S Rank to summon Youkai's S Rank Summon - Zangyaku
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: o_O;

IC:
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

Shichi was flaccid when she was laid out on the docks. She did not look like a threat, but for the most part true dangers never did. Her lungs had filled with water and when the summon pressed down on her sternum a stream of water gushed from her mouth. With each thrusting motion, more water would leave her lungs, but air would not enter as some fluid stubbornly resided in the deepest parts of her lungs. He would feel a rib snap under his palms, not just the one as another did a compressions later. Her heart had stopped as well, a consequence of respiratory failure. Eventually the life-saving measure would cease as he tried to administer a pair of breaths, only to find resistance as the waters still filled her. All he could do was resume and try again, he would press down deeply with his hand causing her rib cage to bow beneath the force and nearly break again but the force would never be sufficient to displace the water that had settled in her posterior lungs in this same position.

Did any air circulate? Some but not enough. He would have to drain it posturally and that would not be pretty. Eventually if the captain was trained well enough he would likely figure this our and a surprising quantity of water would be expelled from her. Then CPR, a pair of breaths followed by a series of rapid compressions.
621916ad0c1ab0b19d3b4c3443448079.jpg

But would it be enough and would it be too late?

Her chest would rise with each pair of breaths and the rapid series of thrusts would cause the docks to creak. Eventually she would regain a pulse, it was thready and weak allowing compressions to cease for the time being. With no spontaneous breaths yet, manual respirations would continue to be administered as he started to unbutton her cloak and unzip her dress. This being the worst date ever as he would periodically cease long enough to give another pair of breaths. The sopping wet clothes would be tossed into a pile as the Captain's clothes were also discarded and sloppily placed over the near-dead Soverign. Why replace one pair of wet clothes for another -- it was anyone's guess as the world on this day got to see a bit too much of the honorable captain's backside before a series of coughs marked a return of spontaneous respirations. What would be the first thing she saw: an unclothed man hovering over her. She would let out a scream and attempt to slap Steve Rogers before he attempted to pin her down.

eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3

Meanwhile the symbiote was having a gay time. His dark, viscous figure seemed to slosh about as he took liquid form. The monster looked skyward as darkness overtook his field of vision and a terrible Glascow smile slid across his face revealing rows of sharp pointed teeth in neat rows. "Just you and me then," the creature let out a low guffaw. A tendril of near shapeless shadow lashed out and attempted to grasp the Jinchuriki but they were nothing more than shadows. They passed through him seamlessly. It 'tsked.'

It raised its arms over its heads and with a sudden downward motion with both hands he commanded the water beneath them to lash out. It ripped through the boards, the twisted macabre image resembled a sandworm as it shot out of the salty bay and attempted to gnaw the Sennin. Teeth like needled blades ripped into Kazuki and the shear force of the water bludgeoned him but it would take more than that to take down the half-breed. It snickered, the durable ones were always the most fun. it snapped its fingers once... twice... thrice... A trio of water drills shot into the heavens only to come crashing back down on Kazuki. He nearly missed one of the assaults but the other two hit him soundly, one hitting a vital area leaving him with a bloodied wound. "Taking you in... your choice on how many pieces..." It warned as a bloodied seal was activated summoning a contract creature.

</B>
Will it be enough?​
<i>
</i>

<B>What Happened?
  • Captain America is a weird... troubled man.
  • Shichi is breathing on her own.
  • Captain America has removed Shichi's wet clothes and replaced them with his wet clothes.
  • The crowd has seen things that they will never be able to unsee, thankfully the captain has a cute @$$.
  • 3.50 Seconds | Kazuki casts Shadow Dimension - Shadow Void Jutsu.
    [col]Attack 17; Evade 14|Kazuki successfully casts Shadow Dimension trapping the both of them inside of this shadow.[/col]
  • 3.50 Seconds | Number 3 enters Liquid State.
    • User becomes liquid and can take any shape of their choice, as long as the total volume remains the same. While liquid, physical attacks they make deal 60% damage. If the user has Water Absorb, they are immune to all Water jutsu and heal 40% damage from them as well as gaining +5%/+1 from water-based buffs; if not, they only heal 20% and become immune to water-based debuffs. Bleeding chance is reduced by 20%, and 5% extra to get to R5. All Taijutsu attacks deal 15% less damage to the user, and Called Shots are 15% less likely to succeed. User can use Healing Waters once per round if they do not know it, and twice per round if they do. User cannot target self with own water jutsu outside of Healing Waters. User takes 10% more damage from Lightning jutsu in this state and deals 15% more damage with Water jutsu.
  • 4.50 Seconds | Using Nara's Shadow Possession- Shadow Binding Technique on 3 - Reapply until successful.
    • Number 3 is immune to water-based debuffs.
      Number 3 is immune to shadow attacks (fire+water).
      As per conditional this would be repeated over and over again indefinitely. That is not fair, so repeating until AP sufficient for contract summoning.
  • 5.50 Seconds | Using Nara's Shadow Possession- Shadow Binding Technique on 3 - Reapply until successful.
    • Number 3 is immune to water-based debuffs.
      Number 3 is immune to shadow attacks (fire+water).
      As per conditional this would be repeated over and over again indefinitely. That is not fair, so repeating until AP sufficient for contract summoning.
  • 6.50 Seconds | Number 3 casts Water dragon bullet [mastered] using AE special move feint and dependent special move tidal wave aimed at Kazuki and the civilian crowd (aiming to kill NPCs and/or wash them out to sea).
    [col]Attack 17; Evasion 11|Hit Creates a powerful dragon out of water, that can crash into a target and deal 5500 damage with a 44% chance of activating the 'cascade' effect.[/col]
    [col]44% chance of activating the 'cascade' effect. Roll 29.|'Cascade' effect suppresses the target and allows the user to immediately follow up this Jutsu with any Water Ninjutsu of their choice. This follow-up gains +2 Accuracy.[/col]
    7150 damage
  • 6.50 Seconds | Grand Hydra Excavation [mastered] using AE special move focus.
    [col]Attack 20; Evasion 1. Attack 7' Evasion 14. Attack 9; Evasion 14.|Critical Hit 50% hit HitDraws forth all nearby water to create a spiraling drill of water, striking 3 times each dealing 1830 damage with a 17% chance to cause the 'Pierce' effect.[/col]
    [col]17% chance to cause the 'Pierce' effect. 2, 73, 69.|The 'Pierce' effect ignores DR, and destroys barriers, and increases bleeding by 1 level. This does not effect barriers of a higher level than this Jutsu. Bleed I.[/col]
    7732 plus bleed damage
  • 9.50 Seconds | Using Contract Summoning S Rank Kazuki summons Youkai's S Rank Summon - Zangyaku.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Bit by bit, effort by effort, Steve's attempts to bring Shichi back to life eventually proved fruitful. She started to breathe again and for some odd reason, the Icon of Patriotism had undressed itself and used its wet clothes to cover the Sovereign member. The word odd being aptly used since he had discarded the woman's wet dress for his own wet attire. One could, quite probably, deem this stupid move on Steve's zombified state. Yes, its brain had started to decompose itself and thus stupid actions could become a norm there. Regardless, the Super Soldier was still a force to be reckoned with in close quarters combat. Shichi tried to slap Steve's face, something she successfully did, but to no avail. Captain America received the full brunt of the strike, but remained unfazed by it. He had been punched by mad, sentient robots. By mad titans and gods. Yes, he had been punched by worse than her. Countless times before, more than he cared to count, and had survived each and every time. And thus, he continuously tried to subdue her, using his entire body if necessary.

"Just you and me then," 3 noted once they were sealed inside Kazuki's shadowy dimension. The Overlord slightly raised his right eyebrow. That was a first. Any time before, his enemies had become frightened by being sealed inside such pitch darkness, but not this one. It seemed to ravel in it. If it were not for the fact that the Deep Court Hybrid knew him not to be like him, the White Wolf would think he was facing another Deep Ancient. Unfortunately he did not had much time for considerations as the combat started right away. The Sovereign member did something that changed his body composition, of that the Silvery Haired Man became certain, once he saw his many attempts of subduing him, being totally ineffective. His luck had clearly ran out as he was strike, not once, but twice by his foe's watery attacks. Reaper got up each time, but he had been damaged and blood began to pour from the side of his torso. "Taking you in... your choice on how many pieces..." the creature taunted the Overlord of the Senju clan. Kazuki touched his torso, inspecting the bleeding wound. He had suffered worse before. The White Wolf slowly inhaled the darkness around him as Zangyaku joined his side. He was in his element, he belong to the shadows. He was already healing the wounds he had received just moments ago.

Actions:
Captain America will try to restrain Shichi until successful, stopping if unable to do it by outside sources.
I will leave the Shadow Dimension dome, leaving Zangyaku inside with 3.
Zangyaku will use Hate Spike – B-Rank Piercing Taijutsu with special action - Reapply until AP is spent.
Use Summoner Special Action with Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil - B-Rank Ninjutsu - Master and Abysmal Harbinger - Rank 1
Use Elemental Clone Mastered - Special Action Lightning
Reenter the Shadow Dimension if 3 successfully exists.​
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi
|
eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3
[/col]

Shi let out a scream and swatted at Steve. His hand swapped around her wrists and he attempted to pin her to the dock. It was an awful and indecent scene, there were some views of the captain that just should not be shared. There were some shouts of protest from some of the braver civilians on the docks, some of which were foolish enough to start to approach the wrestling pair as the nude man attempted to restrain the nearly drowned woman he fished out of the water. There were some who still had a straight and true moral compass even in a village such as this. A few tried to throw things at Steve, the nude man who apparently forces others to crossdress. Specifically fresh Soles with astonishing accuracy.

A dark wall separated the dangerous inky monster from the crowd, and this illusion of safety emboldened the spectators too fearful to intervene before. The Senju was the first to emerge from the darkness and his presence brought pause from the converging incensed crowd. But shortly thereafter Three would slip through the darkness, only to watch Kazuki slip back inside. He seemed only peripherally interested in the loss of the Sennin as his eyes fixed on his former cohort trying to fight off a rather aggressive... uh... er... moving on. Then he looked at the crowd, with a sneer he flicked his wrist and a wave of water rushed over the docks splintering and fracturing the boards beneath the feet of the crowd at the terminal end of the walk. It was not a miss or a mistake but rather a malicious act to drop the viewers of this fray into those choppy waters. Rows of jagged teeth were exposed as the fiend laughed at the scene he created, the dock was wrecked and those who occupied those boards were dropped into the sea. The waters were rough and there was a strong undertow, many of the people who fell weighed down by their clothes, holdings or perhaps the weight of another who fell on top of them were immediately dragged under. Others struggled near the surface or took hold of the boards that were much more buoyant than they were.

Three considered his options, there was a reason he had lived long enough to make it to the early prime number and it was not because he was powerful but because he was wiser than he appeared. Three would not see the small army Kazuki was forming as he slipped into the same waters he exiled the spectators into, leaving only a few feet of space distal to the site of one struggling Shichi and her... captor? Paramour? Nudist stalker? He did not bother to consider what Steve was or Kazuki, his job was simple and his job was done. He started to slip into the water, his fluid body like black oil that twisted and turned in the rough waters.

It was time to swim off~

What Happened?
1.00 Second | Kazuki attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension.
1.00 Second | Number 3 attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension. Nin Check Kazuki. 17 Nin Check Number 3 19. Number 3 Exits the Shadow Dimension
1.60 Seconds | Zangyaku leaves the Shadow Dimension.
2.00 Seconds | Kazuki re-enters the Shadow Dimension.
4.00 Seconds | Number 3 attacks the docks where people are standing with a wave of water. The dock beyond Shichi & Steve is destroyed.
5.00 Seconds | Number 3 attempts to enter Stealth. Stealth Check 8. Awareness Check (Kazuki) 2. Stealth Check 17. Awareness Check (Zangyaku) 11. Kazuki and Zangyaku both do not know where Number 3 is.
5.00 Seconds | Kazuki uses Summoner Special Action with Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil - B-Rank Ninjutsu - Master and Abysmal Harbinger - Rank 1
5.00 Seconds | Number 3 attempts to leave.
5.77 Seconds | Zangyaku casts Hate Spike on Number 3. Awareness Check (Blind Shot) 15. Stealth Check 5. Zangyaku may target Number 3. Attack (Zangyaku) 12. Evasion 16 (Number 3). Zangyaku missed. Number 3 remains in stealth.
9.95 Seconds | Zangyaku casts Hate Spike on Number 3. Awareness Check (Blind Shot) 9. Stealth Check 2. Zangyaku may target Number 3. Attack (Zangyaku) 16. Evasion 5 (Number 3). Zangyaku hit. Number 3 is no longer in stealth.
10.0 Seconds | Kazuki casts Elemental Clone (Lightning).

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki was busy bringing up his small army, like he knew how to do so well. Unfortunately, that meant 3 could do what he pleased. And it seemed he was pleased by assaulting the unsuspecting crowd, that should have known any better. Instead of fleeing like they should have done, the people of Soon decided to stick around and even tried to interfere with Steve's attempt to pin down a Sovereign member. Their stupidity, however, proved to be their downfall. Unencumbered, the 3rd highest ranking officer in the Sovereign, unleashed his wrath and malice upon the crowd, effectively dispersing them. Most of them fell down and died. There were few survivors, the Captain and Shichi being two of them. The epitome of patriotism shifted his strategy and began attempting to make her go limp again. There was no certainty if the Senju Overlord had any chance of surviving a fight against 3, or if he had any chance of capturing him. Shichi, on the other hand, seemed fair game right now. And they needed knowledge about their enemies. They desperately craved it.

After dismissing the shadow dimension he had created, the White Wolf observed the carnage around him. Most of the pier had been destroyed, most of the civilians were dead or on the verge of. 3 was nowhere to be seen, at least at first sight. A second, more careful, inspection allowed the Silvery Haired Man to spot his enemy floating, apparently slightly dazed after a successful attack from the Youkai lord. "Going so soon? I thought we were having fun. Me and my friends want to keep enjoying ourselves. Please don't leave." Reaper asked of him. His voice sound confident, but deep down, he did not feel like so. 3 was apparently immune to his shadow tactics. One of the most import aspect of his fighting strategy had been annulled. One way or another, this struggle would come to an end. For Sunagakure's sake, it was better if the Deep Court Hybrid could come on top.

Actions:
Captain America will try to apply a Sleeper Hold on Shichi until successfully making her unconscious.
Maintain everything except for the Shadow Dimension.
Zangyaku will use Utter Chaos - A Rank Genjutsu (Visual) on number 3.
Zangyaku will use Venomous Bite - A Rank Ninjutsu using Melee Accuracy instead on number 3.
The corpses will all attempt to grab 3 until 4 are successful. The rest will go for basic strikes until all AP is spent.
The Abysmal Harbinger will use his AP into 4 strikes on 3.
The Lightning Clone will use his 1.5AP on Electrocution Mastered targeting 3.
I will use Amp Field Mastered on 3. - 2.5AP
I will use Raijin's Vengeance Mastered on 3. - 3AP x 2​
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi
|
eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3
[/col]

Number three was apparently leaving. It seemed like an unusual option considering Number Three had every advantage in this particular fray. He was essentially immune to most physical attacks and those that could soundly strike him, only did so partially making it exceedingly difficult to pin the creature down especially when he is surrounded in his element -- water. The great globe of darkness dissipated, revealing the Sennin within. He and his army formed were on the offensive. Hopefully his efforts would be worthwhile as the rough waters crashed against the fractured rafters. There were some people who clung uselessly to hunks of buoyant debris but as white-rimmed waved curled over them some would be knocked away from their only source of security or chance for survival. A mocking laugh would emanate from these waters as it tried to pull some of the stronger swimmers into these briny depths. His inky image visible to the Senju, with the speed of a marine animal Three continued to swim away while a barrage of attacks aimed at the monstrous Soverign for the most part missed and grazed.

The corpses leapt into the water - they reached, clawed and grabbed. Their long bony fingers wrapped around the long, tenuous strands.

The shadow converged on the greasy pool that churned in the bay, with great talon or edge of wind, beak or breast it cut into these waters, slicing through the surface.

Lightning crackled with perilous intent. With a rapid array of handseals, Kazuki unleashed an arcing current of pure electrical energy. The energy seemed to possess life as it reached out and tried to grab hold of Number 3. Only a scathing glancing blow would reach the Jinchi.

The waters bubbled where electricity and creature met. A rough, crackling guffaw erupted. Number 3 and the Sennin were poorly matched, this could have been fun for one of the parties but that would not be Kazuki. There would be screaming as some tried to find their way to shore, and there would be places where the foam turned red. Number 3 was empowered but disinterested in Kazuki, there were too many other small fish in the water to drown. He was also not staying, he was leaving.

Meanwhile down the dock, on what little remained, Steve attempted to pin the newly revived Soverign. She bucked and she strained against his weight as she attempted to twist free from his grasp. Her knee shot up and attempted to perform an infamous 'uncalled for shot' as she let out a scream. His hands still wrapped around her wrists, he pulled his body's weight off of her torso. She would have averted her gaze if that was a priority. In the absence of his body's weight she attempted to sit up, to scramble away. As she did so his arm reached around her throat and drew her back in. She could feel the pressure of his forearm barring her from taking a full breath. Her protests and breaths came out in gasps and wheezes as her hands instinctively reached for his arm as if to peel him away. Her long, painted nails dug into his forearm. The summon's grip tightened about her throat, it was hard to breathe but air was still passing into her lungs however blood flow was not reaching her brain. As Steve flexed his grip, Shichi saw spots of dancing light and per periphery started to go dark. There was a moment of instinctual dred before everything went black in 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Number 3 attempts to leave (round 2 of 3).
0.50 Seconds | Number 3 enters Defensive Stance.
0.75 Seconds | Shichi attempts to knee Steve in the groin
1.00 Seconds |Steve changes his position to a Rear Naked Choke Hold.
1.50 Seconds | Steve's hooks are in.
1.50 Seconds | Shichi claws at Steve's forearm.
2.00 Seconds | Figure Four grip has been achieved.
2.50 Seconds | Number 3 uses Demon Cloak Alpha [Mastered].
2.50 Seconds | Abysmal Harbinger strikes Number 3. Abysmal Harbinger attacks 16, Number Three attempts to evade 1. The Abysmal Harbinger hits Number 3.
2.50 Seconds | Kazuki casts Amp Field Mastered on Number 3. Kazuki rolls a 7, Number 3 rolls a 15. Kazuki misses.
3.00 Seconds | Steve squeezes.
3.00 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Utter Chaos on Number 3 Summon rolls a 5, Number 3 rolls a 17. but misses.
5.00 Seconds | The corpses attempt to grab onto Number 3. The corpses roll 18, 5, 7, 9, 19, 3, 4, 5, 18, 14 and Number 3 rolled 19, 16, 7, 20, 5, 14, 12, 14, 17, 14 The corpses will all attempt to grab 3 until 4 are successful. Only 2 are successful in grabbing onto Number 3.
5.00 Seconds | Abysmal Harbinger strikes Number 3. Abysmal Harbinger attacks 20, Number Three attempts to evade 18. The Abysmal Harbinger misses Number 3.
5.00 Seconds | Number 3 uses Demon Cloak Omega [Mastered].
5.50 Seconds | Kazuki casts Raijin's Vengeance [Mastered] on Number 3. Kazuki rolls a 7, Number 3 rolls a 10. Kazuki gets a glancing blow!
5.50 Seconds | Zangyaku will use Venomous Bite - A Rank Ninjutsu using Melee Accuracy instead on Number 3 Summon rolls a 10, Number three rolls a 4 and partially hits!
6.00 Seconds | Lightning Clone attacks Number 3 using Electrocution [Mastered]. Lightning Clone rolls a 6, Number 3 rolls a 5. The Lightning Clone misses Number 3.
7.50 Seconds | Number 3 uses Unbound [Mastered] on self.
7.50 Seconds | Abysmal Harbinger strikes Number 3. Abysmal Harbinger attacks 3, Number Three attempts to evade 6. The Abysmal Harbinger misses Number 3.
8.00 Seconds | Shichi passes out.
8.50 Seconds | Kazuki casts Raijin's Vengeance [Mastered] on Number 3. Kazuki rolls a 3, Number 3 rolls a 15. Kazuki misses.
10.0 Seconds | The corpses attempt to grab onto Number 3. Summon rolls 1, 6, 10, 7, 6, 2, 16, 15. Number 3 rolls 12, 6, 12, 10, 1, 17. They will attempt to do this until 4 are successful.
10.0 Seconds | Abysmal Harbinger strikes Number 3. Abysmal Harbinger attacks 14, Number Three attempts to evade 15. The Abysmal Harbinger misses Number 3.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
What shame. Kazuki's army proved ineffective against the Water Jinchuuriki. Despite the immense barrage of attacks, most of them missed. And of the lucky few that managed to hit, it was only grazes. Even the Senju Overlord's own offensive moves proved to be no less than a nuisance to his foe. If there had any ever been a very ill suited confrontation, this one between the White Wolf and the 3rd Sovereign member, was it. With his job apparently done, 3 kept trying to leave the site, despite the Silvery Haired Man's attempts to persuade him otherwise. Steve, on the other hand, proved to be much more successful than his master could. No only he had rescued Shichi from under the waters, he had successfully brought her back and then forced her to pass out. With one Sovereign member under his belt, or so Reaper hoped, he could let 3 leave. Not that he seemed to have anything to say about that matter. Leaving his army on the standby, the Deep Court Hybrid made his way toward the Blue Haired Woman. Shadows began to drip from his hands and, as if capable of independent motion, began to dart toward the unconscious woman. As more shadowy drops congregated where the former reporter was, a shadowy cocoon began to form around her. Kazuki would leave and he would take a prize with him.

Actions:
Captain America will restrain Shichi with his shoe laces.
Maintain everything.
Let 3 leave, if he changes his mind, run the same sequence of actions again.
Zangyaku will use Utter Chaos - A Rank Genjutsu (Visual) on number 3.
Zangyaku will use Venomous Bite - A Rank Ninjutsu using Melee Accuracy instead on number 3.
The corpses will all attempt to grab 3 until 4 are successful. The rest will go for basic strikes until all AP is spent.
The Abysmal Harbinger will use his AP into 4 strikes on 3.
The Lightning Clone will use his 1.5AP on Electrocution Mastered targeting 3.
I will use Amp Field Mastered on 3. - 2.5AP
I will use Raijin's Vengeance Mastered on 3. - 3AP x 2​
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi
|
eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3
[/col]

Steve was not even willing to wear his own shoelaces. Shichi was flaccid in the Captain's arms so she put up no resistance. Her fall seemed easy, too easy. Three seemed to do most of the work for them and while he had the advantage Three seemed to be fleeing from the fray, taking with him several unfortunate souls to the depths. Steve wrapped his shoelaces around her wrists, binding them together. It would hold her for a little while but not very long, unless she was indeed who she said she was. The docks rocked with the waves, threatening to crumble with each and every sway.
Three does not change his mind. His work was done.

What Happened:
Shichi is restrained, unconscious.
Three left topic (round 3 of 3)

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Left alone to his own devices,3 eventually fled the dock, leaving a number count and a very damaged pier behind. Nothing could be done about that. The foreigner Sennin was not responsible for that and there was a slim chance that Sunagakure could be implicated with such destruction. In fact, given the chance, Kazuki would have implicated the Fire Daimyo in such chaos. But he never got the chance. He did had the opportunity to obtain a prisoner. And he would use the most of it. Shichi was in a highway to Hell. If she was innocent she had nothing to be afraid for. But if she was part of the Sovereign or aligned with the Wind Daimyo's wishes? Well, this could prove to be an encounter she would not survive.

[Topic Left with Shichi]​
x0xsld.jpg

Reaper
v5xqoo.png
[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
dXFs612.jpg

The attack on the harbor happened almost two years ago. The woman that nearly drowned was rescued by a cloaked, pallid young man. The civilians seemed to remember the 'monster' more than the lavender haired woman or the silver-headed man. Some remembered better the people that they lost, several others drowned but a few were also saved. The attack was abrupt in how it started and also in how it ended. The dock had long since been repaired, the wood that replaced the broken plants was a lighter color and the grain was not as rough. There was a railing that also lined the harbor that was not always there as well. Except for these small changes, life went on in Soons Harbor. The travesties of that day were nothing more than a bitter memory for most.

The people saw me for what I was, a monster. My flesh had been replaced by metal sheets painstakingly pounded into shape long ago. The whirl of my gears and the rumble of my combustion engine was off-putting. They left me a wide breadth in the center of the dock on which I stood, life still went on all about me just in whispered, hushed tones that went silent when I moved on past. I would stop where the wood was newest, it was a large twenty foot space that spanned the dock. I knew that this is where San took her. My heart hurt when I looked down even after all this time she had a grip on me, part of me always knew that. After all that was why I was in Soons Haven, I was chasing after her. My head would ratchet around a full rotation and smoke would belch from my silvered maw. The shops in most cases appeared somewhat new, some likely replaced since the 'incident' and some truly fresh fishmongers. Soons Haven had a reputation as a cutthroat plutocracy and they had yet to disappoint.

There.

A small table nestled between two others, loaded with fish that I could hardly smell. The briny stench of the harbor had been for the most part lost to me for some time now. The colorful awnings over the two that flanked this one appeared new, within the past two years surely. His was a faded blue that had turned grey like the sea from years of use. It had been mended by a careful hand, I could see it as my golden eyes fixed on his stall. The table looked like something retrieved from a dining room, the legs were badly scratched from likely years of traveling and use and the face was buried beneath fish and a single layer of clean, yet stained cloth.

This was not a 'new' station.

There was an old man that stood behind the table, his face was marked with deep creases and his flesh was the color of deeply tanned leather. He looked older than he actually was, his hair a mixture of silver and blonde and his eyes a piercing blue. He had the markings of a man that worked hard every single day that he lived but sadly had little to show for it. His jeans were old, clean yet torn with signs of distress. They also appeared a few sizes too large. His shirt, a heavy flannel plaid shirt over a yellowed undershirt, the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up above his elbows. He was selling some sort of shelled creature to a female consumer. He was counting out a dozen of them when I came up from behind the woman. The counting ceased, the banter quieted as the woman froze and the older man simply stared.

"Continue," my baritone voice boomed. I had time, all the time that I needed.

The exchange would be hurried, the woman would scurry off forgetting her change and the man's eyes would dart to either side as if he was attempting to formulate a means of escape. The 'shops' on either side appeared to suddenly be 'closed', but that too would not matter. I had only one question but it would have a protracted answer. "Tell me of sea monsters, of damsels and of cloaked saviors on this dock two-years past." I leaned close to him, he would be able to smell the grease and oil that filled my veins. He would hear the the spinning of the many gears behind my breastplate and he would see the inhuman crimson light that now came from my eyes. I too was a beast, just not one that came without warning from the sea. I was a monster they had yet to define but most would not be foolish enough to defy.
[Topic Left. S Rank. 30 Min]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back