Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Debilitation [Open]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Still working on getting my feet wet so I apologize if my writing is a bit lackluster while I regain my bearings. I don't care if you are a medic, student, Sennin or anything in between. I am not a mod or a B-mod (have not been one since V5.0), but I am sure we can enjoy T2 if there is something punch-worthy.

IC:

All that was left was smoldering rubble and ash it seemed after the Dijinn attack. After the fractured walls and crumbled floors were carted away, a fragment of the original structure remained, the stability and usefulness questionable to many. Most of the survivors were taken to temporary tarp superstructure, a mismatched series of plastic canvases and even linen sheets in places where they ran out of impermeable barriers. The lack of safe disposal facilities made the area stink like urine and fecal matter as well as the distinctive stench of infection. The transient structure was also not sound proof, even those with sub par healing could hear the murmurs and cries of the damaged, the complaints of the perturbed and the sounds of drills and other machine bits as emergent procedures are done as well as efforts to likely regain a formal facility chugged along.

Shiori, like perhaps many medics was spending more time here than at home. The patients were sicker, more miserable and their resources were severely limited. There was only so much that a medical technique could do. Medics only had so much chakra, and even if their chakra resources were unlimited, medical ninjutsu does not necessarily prevent or reverse debilitation in every case. In fact, many of the patients being treated had conditions that were either resistant to medical techniques, such as chronic conditions and their complications like diabetes as well as those who may have been stabilized thanks to a medical technique but they still face a long road to recovery, such as those who lost a limb in battle. There were also patients suffering from the ravages of old age and psychological conditions such as post traumatic stress and schizophrenia. The risk of an epidemic was likely due to the unsanitary conditions, the safety of the staff and other patients was also in question due to the delicate psyches many of the patients also suffer from.

Shiori was caring for several geriatric patients when everything started to go wrong. It was not even her patient but he was calling out for help when he found him. His name was Hiroshi Aito, a former Jounin-ranked ninja in his youth and Pyromaniac. The only problem was, in his advanced age and accompanying dementia, he has forgotten his skill set. His room in Caduceus Tower was flame retardant and there was a row of fire extinguishers at his door. Sadly, the same resources could not have been afforded here, in fact whoever gave Aito his living space gave him cotton walls as the tarps had been used up by the time his space was made. The old cotton sheet was quickly engulfed in flames, those with the awareness and capacity to move away from the fire. Unfortunately, there were several immobilized patients directly in harms way including the elderly gentleman who started the blaze and several psychiatric patients being riled up by the chaos - one is screaming "Lord Jashin will be pleased!"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Absolutely pitiful..." The 3rd daughter would walk among the rotten and dispatched with a stone cold expression on her face. She was absolutely disgusting to be in the presence of such trash, such a congregation of flesh and broken bones didn't deserve to exist. The Princess, or Daughter whatever one you prefer, would walk across the rubble as her bulbous Victorian dress edgily teetered across the dust surface. Koho's white face turned away from the broken bodies that asked for help, instead only scoffing and walking on.

Makeshift tents and other formations of paper walls housed patients, many in fact, and all in serious condition. Medical personnel were seen darting about from A to B before having a moment's rest to just breathe. Of course, Koho had the ability to help but why? Why should the noble help the peasants when they cannot do anything to help themselves? Those who were beneath the lineage shouldn't exist in this world. In fact, the only reason why she even bothered to come to Sunagakure was to instigate war and destruction, but evidently someone else had beaten her to the punch. But really, that didn't meant should couldn't have a little bit of fun while she was here, could it?

The black corset rested gently against her perfect shape, as the red threads lay over the underclothing and gave her simple Victorian dress some depth with colour. "Such an abnormality cannot exist in this world..." She would state coldly as her eyes glazed onto an image of a tent full of broken children, who cried and screamed at their wounds and apparent losses. "It's disgusting to watch." Koho would scoff again before moving on, walking until she heard a man exclaim ramblings of something called Jashin? Presumably, she thought, that this was some kind of material Lord which the man heard dearly. False idols and nothing more.

Gods are imaginary, the world should be ruled and feared by people, the Makeoshimi people; such is her goal.

Honestly, she was leaving the scene before she unwittingly stumbled across the rage filled man and the nearby immobilized patients. Koho would raise an eyebrow and offer up a smile, "Pathetic." The Victorian dressed woman would disappear in a flash, appearing over the immobilized patients, one man specifically, before she tilted a cold expression downward. He begged, of course, for his life.

"Reap, Kosodoro."

Her words would be accompanied with a sudden sensation of pain and anguish on the man's part as a beautifully designed blade stuck into his chest. Koho held onto the jaded, almost murky in colour, green handle. It's design was spectacular, the handle had a snake that coiled comfortably around the owner's handle. The blade its self was dark and unforgiving in appearance. But why, why would she kill the patient instead of subduing the attacker? Well, in her indoctrinated eyes, those who couldn't help themselves deserved to be killed as they were nothing but trash. Koho's goal, and the goal of the Seven children, was to go forth into the world and instigate war, so that the Makeoshimi empire could profit from the purchase of their weapons and one by one, as the villages would fall... The Makeoshimi empire would take control.

Such goals were drilled into her head at a very young age.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The carnage... The chaos....

A flurry of fireballs and calls for Lord Jashin's glory filled the open quarters segregated by plastic and cotton walls, some of which presently ablaze. Shiori dashed for Mim, an old lady that enjoyed knitting with blunt kunai and attracting a fresh piece of geriatric with her new dentures. Mim was a water-nin, or at least that is what Shiori referenced anyone with use over elemental water jutsus. She was about to ask for some sort of old lady rain dance or water dragon to eat the fires when a crazy lady in a funny dress attacked a crazy person. That was the problem with crazy people, some of them find clothes. Some of them find apparently funny clothes. She had no idea what the lumpiness that was the Victorian gown was although she envied it somewhat for being so... big. She wondered if the person jumped off something high, if the skirt would reduce the falling speed of the psych patient.

</B>
*SPLAT*​
<i>
</i>

She was hit in the face by a hand full of what she assumed were pureed beets and perhaps carrots, except it smelled bad and there might have been some corn in it. "Gross..." She complained as she wiped the glob off of her face and held the stinky bundle in her hand. She had more pressing matters to attend to.

"Hey we need a team over here, one of the patients got something pointy going over here!" Shiori yelled although her statement was in vain. The other medics were all dealing with issues of there own. "I don't deal with Psych patients..." she grumbled to herself. "Hey you!" She called out as she waved her arm, she was unarmed and that was something she wanted this person to be aware of. "You need to put your weapon down," she called out in the chaos. "I think you need to get back into your section. I am sorry that you are out of whatever you normally take but you need to keep these people alive for the most part." She started to gesture towards the area meant for the criminally insane --there were guards and fences and other safety measures that this person must have somehow circumvented. Shiori was not a fighter, it just was not her strong point, that was why she was a medic primarily. She knew a few calming genjutsus that would probably be effective, if not they would at the very least be mildly disorienting. She started to contemplate her options as well as internally sigh: the paperwork for this was going to be a *****.

There was a nice Hospice wing not a hundred feet away, the paperwork for that would not have been so bad. in fact a few were even in favor of euthanasia, it was just a delay between the completion of the paperwork and the initiation of the mercy-kill.
"What's your name?" She called out as the attempted to calmly approach the stranger.

<B>OC: Sorry, I was taken aback at the erm... killing

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Does this child think me shackled by mentality instability?" Koho would smile as she removed her darkened blade from the body of one patient, the immobilized man that posed no thread. His blood trickled down the spine of the blade, dripping onto the cobs of broken concrete, meshed in with some rusted metal. Her smile was cold, and unforgiving, a testament to her killer nature and disgusting aptitude towards other human beings. She viewed them as obstacles that were in her way, with the exception of a few.

"My name?" The 3rd would scoff, raising her hand politely over her rambunctiousness lips and giggling so sharply. "I do not address those that are beneath my feet, child." Koho would state, comfortably resting the snake handle against her grasp, as every so often she slashed the sword against the air to remove the blood. Koho would lower her hand and move away from the, now, dead patient that could have been saved if the budding medical ninja actually bothered to interject between blade and flesh. But no, instead she comically addressed a woman who so boldly had taken a life of another? And not just any type of person, a patient who couldn't even move. "You are obviously not of authority, you must be a peasant." Koho would walk forward, approaching the medical ninja with a calm exposure, which would come across rather unnerving. This woman wasn't hiding anything, was she?

"Now, what are you going to do, or will you let me kill more of your abnormalities?" She would refer to the broken patients with a disgusting attitude, although a bad attitude was the least of anyone's concern.

Koho would raise her loyal companion, Kosodoro, and point it towards the budding medic with a aura of maliciousness around her slender frame. "You are boring me..." She would say making a single slashing motion with her dark blade towards a tent full of recovering children. Of course, Koho didn't know that, but either way a patient was enough of a target for her. A slither of energy shot out from the tip of her sword and roared towards the tent in the form of a slash, almost crescent moon in shape, but an ominous blue in colour.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, this chick was crazy. She was hoping that she would be able to recognize a name, with that she might be able to determine what ailment the lady suffered from. She was not a fan of psychotherapy – in psychotherapy everything was everybody else’s fault and when a person could not be blamed it was the fault of nature itself for dealing a person such an unkind hand. It was simply an excuse for many to act out, to be as they pleased and to avoid the consequences of their peers. This stranger was crazy – no sane person would take the life of an incapacitated patient under medical care without cause. Some would like to blame delirious states and in some cases she ceded that perhaps a person was so irrationally confused or disoriented that it could happen, but that those instances were exceedingly rare. “This is why other people take care of the psych patients,” she sighed to herself.

<”My name?”>

<”I do not address those that are beneath my feet child.”></B>
<i></i>

For Mother Suna’s sake, now illusions of grandeur. Diagnostic criteria so far suggests sociopathy of some sort. The thing with that disorder is that the person is pathologically violent, lacks empathy and does not necessarily yield to consequences. Frankly, it is also the diagnostic criteria for being a violent @$$ as well, the only difference being clever use of lawyers in her option. Of course the debate is: what sane person would do such terrible things. Therefore, insanity must be the cause and therefore their client is not culpable for their sins. Frustrating. ”Erm… you’re addressing me now,” She answered as she brought a hand to her forehead. This was giving her a headache. There was a likely dead person now at this individual’s hand as she did not hear a heartbeat anymore. There was a chaotic scene going on around them considering the agitated pyromaniac among other former shinobis. “I really don’t have time for this. You really need to get back to your room on the psych wing. The medics there need to adjust every last one of your doses and you really just need to leave.” Shiori stated. There was too much happening right now, whatever discipline, medical changes or legal consequences that would come from this lady’s hopefully short rampage would have to be left to the proper authorizes, like her cousin.

<"You are obviously not of authority, you must be a peasant.">
This seemed to be a repetitive theme – not listening that is. It was frustrating to say the least. It was not like she was going to cry mournful tears at the passing of a patient, they died all of the time. Knowing that there was yet another psych patient for an affinity for pointy things that somehow was able to avoid clink through some sort of legal acrobatics only reinforced her distrust for the legal system despite her family’s position in it. ”We live in a hole… does this look like a kingdom to you. It’s not, it is a shinobi village full of people that think they are more special than they are or like to say how special they are when they are nothing at all. Perspective is the only thing that gives anyone titles lady,” she answered, her hands moved with her words as they often did.

<"Now, what are you going to do, or will you let me kill more of your abnormalities?">

“No you are not going to kill anyone else,”<i></i> Shiori answered with determination in her voice. “I really do not know what your problem is,” she added. This person was clearly someone that she was incapable of reasoning with. “I already warned you to stop. I already told you to return to wherever your room is on the psych wing so that they could deal with you. It is obvious that you are a criminal and a violent one. I do not want to fight you but I will if I have to. She hated fighting. Heck, she hated the sight of blood, it was a good thing she never looked. The stranger was approaching as well. The person was aggressive and dangerous, that much she already knew.

<"You are boring me...">

Mother Suna, it was go-time wasn’t it? As the stranger pointed their damage-making apparatus in her direction there was a moment of distress that any person feels, it is a part of the flight or fight response all humans possess. That epinephrine causes the heart to bound, vessels to expand in vital areas for the sake of effective fight or flight as well as a chain of chemical reactions in the brain and muscle. The attack was not aimed for her, rather a pediatric tent. It was marked with tiny paint handprints made by a few of the children patients there for decoration, that was the only way even Shiori was able to recognize it in this shanty town of a hospital. She wished she had conscious control over her legs rather than her legs having control over her movement the moment that followed as she moved in the path of the attack.

“****, that hurt *****,”<i></i> she complained. That Energy Slash (assuming) hurt. “I am really sorry about this,” she muttered before she broke into song. Frankly whoever thought of music as a weapon was a genius, who would be ready or prepared for a potential opponent to randomly break into song.

<B>“Rock a-by crazy lady… on the stalagmite top. When the sandworm howls, the cradle will rock… and down will come the cray… cradle in all~”

((TON via Enthralling Voice))

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho remained stationary as her Energy Slash, or whatever it was, roared towards the tent. However, the peasant had interjected herself between A and B. The attack was snuffled, so to speak, but only to a certain effect. The medical ninja had sustained minimal injry, and thus enabled herself to continue on with annoying someone who was far more her equal; a noble. Honestly, Koho didn't really pay much attention to what the plucky young pup was saying. She was droning on about, well, something and it wasn't particularly interesting. "Begone-" Suddenly, before the 3rd could raise her sword and launch another attack, there seemed to be something emanating from the medical ninja; something unusual. It would appear that this plucky pup laced her chakra into the vibrations, actual sound, which came from her internal instrument.

The 3rd didn't expect this, no, she really wasn't prepared for that. Promptly, she would made a quick cut into her hand with her darkened blade before the genjutsu lulled her off into a hazy sleep. The motionless woman remained silent, standing still with her body arched over and sword released; lying on the ground. All fell silent, despite the maheym and on-goings of a busy make-shift hospital, but we weren't referring to that, right?

But suddenly, as the scarlet iron trickled down from her hand, Koho's body would convulse and shake frantically. And suddenly, the a majestic creature, Koho's mouth would open and release a steady flow of past meal chunks and yellow liquids. The convulsion of, well, something had woken her up. The 3rd daughter would lift her head, wiping away the impurities that dribbled on the side of her lips. She would lift her head and smile, a fake smile that looked as cold as ever, was offered up to the medic. "I didn't expect that..." Koho would comment, raising her wounded hand to her chest and activating a simple healing technique that all medical personnel were taught from day one. "But that's the beauty of Kosodoro, he's quite poisonous... But I supposed if you were able to use him efficiently, you would become quite the killer, yes?"

Koho would bend over, breathing heavily after catching her breath from the sick, and locking her hand onto the snake handle of Kosodoro. The healing technique dispelled and the woman wipe the final smudge of sick from her lip. "Where were we, peasant?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho was so pigheaded sometimes. She acted rashly and stupidly, on impulse or feeling. Her desire for blood and disaster was the exact reason why people like Oni-chama and Saemon had been commissioned to watch and protect her. He'd found that he had to spend more time protecting her from herself than any other outside source. So when he knew it was his turn to watch her, after finally getting some sleep the night before, Saemon sought out his red princess. Finding her away from her usual places, he used the sensing jutsu, one he had been taught from the ANBU and had adapted slightly to hone in on Koho's position.

Once found he passed through the village, weaving withing the shadows as all trained ANBU knew how to until he was near her spot. What he found, when he arrived, was her blood and vomit upon the ground. It was nothing short of rage inducing. The sight of her blood nearly snapped something within him. It was a thin cord that kept Saemon in check. Once it broke, he would yearn for death and mayhem. He was a reckless fighter with nothing to lose. His fingers twitched as he felt the urge to grip his axe and cleave Koho's enemy in two but he did not. He would respect his lady's urge to fight, for he didn't know the whole story.

What he hadn't seen however, was the reason for the fight. He hadn't seen her assault on the tent or her contemptuous words toward the other. He crouched low in the shadows, his hands ready to come to her aid if need be, or stop the fight if it went out of hand, no matter how hard it was for him.

[Entered, but you can continue without me in posting order, back and forth between you two. If something arises that Saemon will come to aid to, I'll interject again.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another heartbeat in a sea of noise, every living thing was simply noise. So she would not notice another churning stomach in the chaos. She had tried to end this peaceably still, a slumbering lunatic in nothing in a psychiatric unit, maintenance doses are just shy of anesthesia for many of their patients. Violence in a psychopath is not unusual, in fact it is expected and powerful antipsychotics are a necessary component of their caregiver's arsenal. She huffed in annoyance that the stranger remained awake, she would have to try something else to push her out of this portion of the hospital, there was too great a potential for collateral damage.

<"Where were we, peasant?">

Her tiny hands started to flash through a series of practiced seals. She knew her songs, but she knew sound even better. A lullaby would be a sweeter send-off, but anything incapacitating would do. Hypersonic Reverberation -- Master Rank "Still try'n to stop you like any decent person should... need to put you back in the loony bin"</B><i></i> she muttered as she completed her attack. Yes, loony bin was not a politically correct term, if a supervisory person was nearby that cared about the sort she might have been reprimanded. Heck a reprimand would be nice because then she might be able to get a hand with this situation. Hypersonic Reverberation makes a terrible and an almost but not quite painful sound. The noise it made reminded her of audio feedback if it had a base quality in her opinion.

She let in a deep breath and hoped it worked. She could hardly wait to drop off their resident. In a single brief encounter she successfully killed some poor old chap, threatened the safety of a bunch of kids and of course made her flank sore. That is when she remembered what the stranger said about poison and coco. She put a hand over the area, she was not feeling anything but perhaps she was infected with some sort of toxin and had not noted, she was a resilient sort because of her adoptive parent's resentment.[/color] <B>"What is in you coco anyways... I am not going to need to get a tetanus shot or get tested for hepatitis now am I?" She could easily test the corpse for toxins, but diseases were a different story, someone would have almost systemic infection or a massive localized effect before any diagnosis could be made. "Not cool if you gave me ninja AIDS and made me do sentinel event paperwork," she complained. She did not like ninja AIDs, of course she would have gotten NIV (Ninja immunodeficiency Virus, the virus that causes Ninja AIDS, but in her book the same thing.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho would raise an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of a newly formed chakra. Again, this chakra seemed to be embedded into soundwaves that really had a bad knack for messing with a targets senses. Koho would be hit with this technique, which would actually dampen her senses somewhat a bit and cause her to stumble backwards mistrustfully. Kosodoro, her loyal companion, would have to be used again in conjunction with a series of medical techniques such as: Medical Ward. However, the ward would only be activated at the moment of, well, command really.

It would be all too evident that this was not a battlefield, and should they continue, Koho would be put at risk. It was the first time, in perhaps a long time, that the blood thirsty woman was reassessing her actions and readying a retreat. However, there was still the sticky situation of being bound to such an overbearing noise that droned through her skull. She would made another incision into her hand, over the recovering wound, and all for the poison to attack her body this time with a more heavy dosage delivered by her companion blade, Kosodoro.

"Underestimation is quite the deliverance... I praise you for your lack of integrity, which has ultimately led you to a frivolous victory."

The poison activated, her body convulsed and then came the pain, which was almost instantly numbed by the activated medical ward; which spread out from her chest area. The ground would suddenly explode with chakra, perhaps a technique released from Kosodoro, but a technique that created a domestically large cloud of debris non-the-less. The veil of brown dust covered any tracks of the woman, allowing her to slip away into the nether-space by using the Inner Earth Reflection Lure technique to escape.

"Your time will come, peasant."

[Topic left~]
[Lets RP sometime again!]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The previously-apparent fight boiled down to the enemy attacking and Koho running off. It wasn't her style, but he was glad for it. He hadn't been very interested in stepping into a fight today. He would have killed the other if need be, or at least attempted to. But Koho-hime saved him the problem.

Finding himself no longer needed there, Saemon withdrew from the area, staying in the shadows and left the woman to her own affairs. He would simply have to follow Koho some more.

[topic left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things ended as quickly and as unexpectedly as they started. A needless death in the midst of the chaos of a patient-fueled riot followed by the departure of the assailant. Integrity was questioned. Threats were announced. The pyromaniac continued to burn the surrounding area, pillars of fire from floor to distant ceiling persisted. Attempts to subdue the pyromaniac were ineffective as the pyro flung the medic half his size despite his enfeebled state aside. Eventually a genjutsuist gave him a terrifying illusion that caused him to remain still long enough to be taken down – a bubble bath was a terrifying vision for some it would seem.

Her attention was still on the murdering stranger. A cloud of dust separated the Medic from the murderer but did not obscure the woman’s vision as she could hear around the debris. She was slipping away.
Crap! Shiori cried out as she dashed in the direction of the departing. She tried to physically grab hold of her but her hands only grasped the air as she slipped into the earth.

The lady would be back eventually… She said she would and Shiori did not doubt it considering the woman’s ego. A pout occupied the lower part of her face as the fires throughout the damaged Caduceus Tower were contained and smothered. Sear marks dotted the site of several new injuries to care for. She let out a sigh – the lady that took one of her patient’s lives is gone. There were several new injuries to treat in addition to the already numerous needs of the patients that already surrounded her. A double shift would be a triple shift tonight.

INCIDENT REPORT
Sentinel Event
Details: A riot took place this afternoon that was initiated by the Pyromaniac Kazuhiro. Most of the injuries sustained during the event were non-life threatening, several patients suffered second and third degree burns and are presently under treatment for their injuries. There was one death in total, the death was caused by an unknown assailant during the time of this event. The death was that of 32 year old Sato Ken’ichi, a patient that was being treated from a spinal cord injury s/p fall that resulted in hemiplegia. Other pertinent medical issues included juvenile-onset diabetes and chronic renal insufficiency as well as hx of ETOH abuse. Cause of death was injuries caused by a bladed weapon wielded by an unknown person. The assailant was a female who wore unusual attire that included a fitted bodice and a full skirt. It is assumed that the assailant escaped the Pychiatric Unit due to the limited barriers we have due to the loss of a structurally sound facility but as of the writing this report there has been no confirmation of this. The term “Reap Kodoso” was used prior to the fatal attack but its significance is unknown. References to peasants as well as an intention to kill suggest sociopathy. The assailant should be considered a skilled fighter as attempts to subdue her without harm failed and she left through the earth itself after a brief altercation.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back