Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Deceiving Oneself(Entering then Leaving Country )

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered WITH NPC: Masuda Ava]

The pair enter the deserted, ice-covered wasteland formerly known as Hidden Mist village. Although both were more than uncomfortably cold, Ava could not maintain much composer. She speaks to Shoma, "It is far too cold here. It is the chill of the dead. I thought you were bring me on this travel to keep me save?" Shoma nods in agreement, "Yes, I was indeed a fool to believe that character would come here in trust of his words. There is not even a soul to aid us or warn of this individual presence. My apologies Master Masuda."

The two turn around, ready to head off when Ava speaks to her teacher, "Shoma, it has been so long since we have spent this much time together beyond training. Could you remind me of one of the tales of Samurai." Shoma nods again, "Who then shall you hear about? The Bravest Fencer Musashi, The Demon Hunter Samenosuke, The Fallen Angel Sephorath, The Great Wind Houhoumaru..." With a child-like smile, Ava make a bird sign with her hands. Understanding her request, Shoma begins to spin the tale to the little one.

[Country entered]
[Leaving Country unless stopped]
[S Rank traveling with Npc, run time of B rank, 2 hours.]
[Scribing Curse Seal Lunar on Shoma]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back