Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Decision Time [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk through the familiar place since he had arrived here. It had been a while since he had managed to make his ways back to the place that it all started from, it was the place that he entered inside of the village and he would be exiting from it would seem. Takeshi had followed the instructions that he had been given since leaving the office of the Kazekage. He had allowed himself to relax and enjoy the sights the last few days that he had been going around and making sure that he was around and waiting.

Takeshi allowed his hand to come up as he pressed the headset that he had on as he waited patiently for a few seconds before speaking once making sure that there was a clean connection between them.

“Manzo, come to my location, my business has been done here and we are now waiting for someone to come to the gates I will give you further instructions when you arrive on this update. Just make sure you have everything you need when you arrive here”

Takeshi allowed himself to look around as he admired the views as he tired get himself comfy for the wait, it seemed that he had just to wait to see if Kazuki would be coming home with them now and to see if he had an answer for what needed to be spoken about. Though his decision was one that still would be intriguing for him to find out. It was just the simple case of waiting to see what he would say when he turned up.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT:270]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the call from Takeshi, Manzo quickly gathered his belongings and headed out. It was an interesting trip that was for certain but not one that was very fruitful. He was unable to find any leads on their quarry. Hopefully Takeshi was more productive.

He was jogging towards Takeshi when he saw him. Despite his extra girth that he had developed and seemed unable to get rid of he was still as agile as any other shinobi. Of course to him that seemed like he was moving a glacier pace, but that was something he could not dwell on.

”Got everything done you needed to do here?“ He did not want to openly ask specifics but it was still the question that politeness deemed him ask.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Three days had passed since Takeshi pitched his alliance, turned peace treaty, first to Kazuki and then to Sousuke. Three days had been the deadline the Senju Overlord had given to his former pupil to meet him in the Toraono Dojo. A meeting where the White Wolf would reveal if he was going for a short trip back home or not. Truth be told, after 3 days of pondering, the Shadow Sword was still not entirely decided. Sunagakure was under extreme danger from the Wind Daimyo and his armies and having a Sennin leave the village, even if for a short period of time, could very well mean entire annihilation. Not that Reaper’s presence alone acted as a deterrent for a full invasion or that he could, all alone, turn the tide of a fight, but his departure would still weaken Sand’s defense nonetheless. Still he knew that his presence in Konohagakure would give weight to what Takeshi was going to say to the Hokage regarding the signing of the treaty. And, potentially, decrease any future necessary trips to the bare minimum. It was why he had decided to do the trek and get it done as soon as possible. If all depended on him, this was going to be the shortest trip ever done in the history of mankind.

Eventually the Sennin of Sunagakure would make his way from the Senju Wing of the Toraono Dojo toward its exit. He would immediately notice a green haired man waiting for someone. He was one of them for sure, but he had seen the Uchiha speaking to his headset, perhaps talking to one of his companions. As usual, Reaper’s presence would be felt before he could be seen. The air temperature would decrease noticeably, the greater the drop the closer he was. Any shadows in the area would become livelier as one of their masters was present. ”Takeshi.” Kazuki would greet. ”Expecting anyone else?” he would question his former pupil.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the man that was walking towards him, the shivers that came down his spine being in the presences of Kazuki that came here was something he thought lost. To find it so reclaimed in a place like this was something that he could not just ignore, it was something that he released in and found something comforting to know that Kazuki had managed to survive and was still doing well for himself. Though that was to be expected of a man like him, one that taught him so much and still didn’t even touch on his abilities.

“Kazuki, I am glad that you have managed to find us, I am prepared to leave right now, I want to get home and see what’s been happening while I have been away”

Takeshi turned to Manzo, one of the ANBU that he had brought with him. Knowing full well that the second one was home already it was now time for the group of them to head back to leaf and see if the Hokage would be pleased with the information that had been gained here as he turned back towards the gate sit was just a matter of time before they were allowed outside of the village.

“Kazuki, I presume you can call someone to come let us out? Myself and Manzo have been away to long. Manzo meet Kazuki, the man that forged me into the person I am today in a better sense”

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shortly after meeting up with Takeshi another figure joined them. It looked to be one of the many that had shown up when they were first entering the village. It was interesting how things would come full circle from the year that they had spent in the village in the sand. It would be good to get home, something he never thought he would feel this deeply. It had been to long since they had been back and he was concerned about what had transpired since they had been gone.

With the introduction Manzo would bow to Kazuki. ”It is nice to meet you, if you forged Takeshi into what he is now, know that you have done a fine job.“

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned to both with a smile on his face, it seemed that the Sennin was looking forward to going home. It was clear that while he had enjoyed his time inside of this country he wanted to get home. Knowing full well that is was time for the three of them to leave he allowed himself to turn to the other two with a smile on his face once more. Getting used to being back in the cold presence that was around him he figured that the journey home would see him having to get used to it a bit more.

“Shall we make a move then? I will have to find someone to let us go but I am sure we will be gone soon. Its fine I will make sure that people are waiting to great us on the arrival Kazuki.”

“Takeshi went light, it seemed that in the year that he had been here he had changed. A sword slung across his back and the new robes that he wore seemed to be something he picked up from Sand while he was here. As he allowed himself to walk always towards the exit of Sand he allowed himself to smile at the thought of finally being able to return home.

[Topic Left]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was indeed time for them to head home. Manzo was glad he got to at least meet Kazuki, even if it wasn’t for very long.

As he watched Takeshi turn to walk away he could see the change in him since they left the Leaf. But Takeshi wasn’t the only one that the Sand had changed, Manzo had come out of his self imposed depression and come to grips with the changes in his body. Just because he was slower didn’t stop him from being a fearsome presence on the battlefield. He might be traveling as light as Takeshi, after all he did not want to leave anything behind that he didn’t have to bu the was quite sure that would not slow him down.

[Topic left]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
It would seem this was going to be a trio going to Leaf. Takeshi, Kazuki and Manzo. The Senju Overlord was not familiar with this character known as Manzo, but he was certain he was going to get to know the man throughout the journey into Leaf. One thing was clear, right from the start, the guy was polite. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Manzo. I do not deserve all the credit, after all, the base material was there to begin with, I simply shaped it." the White Wolf would note. Nodding to Takeshi, the trio would walk toward the gates of Sunagakure.

[Topic Left]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back