Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Delinquency at its Finest [Kitsune]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The single impossibility that stood in Riyobi's adolescent mind was one that scared him more than anything else, despite how simple and seemingly insignificant it was. It wasn't the impossibility of knowing what his future held, or even the impossibility of living forever, but rather the impossibility of getting tired of his normal shenanigans, and subsequently abandoning delinquency altogether. The act of tomfoolery was currently his sole happiness in life, and to lose that was more than his mind could process. Yet, he felt as though that day was coming closer and closer.

"There's gotta be something more that I can do..." Sitting atop the roof of his faux-father's bachelor pad, the young student thought aloud to himself. How in the hell was he gonna top anything he'd ever done before... Hundreds of possibilities flooded through his mind, but none of them seemed enough to rekindle his love for shenanigans. Until one... "That nightclub!" His eyes widened, it seems all of those newspapers he'd been forced to read are finally coming in handy.

Some nightclub down in the Susukino District had apparently been extra popular lately, at least enough to get some publicity in the newspaper, and that made it the perfect target to do something stupid.... Lots of people meant easy to go unnoticed, and on top of that he had to be drunk, which really just made things easier. The target of this escapade however, would be the alcohol... This was gonna be a true test of all of the skills Riyobi had acquired and trained of the years, both on the streets and in the academy. Steal some booze, sell it to some kids, keep some to himself after a good haul. If that wasn't a solid plan for a ten year old, then he didn't know what was. Dressing in the (few) black clothes he had, the boy set off for the Susukino district.

Once he found the nightclub in question, he waited till the line was at its longest; this of course would be when the bouncers were at their busiest. As the boy approached the wall near the door, it seemed lady luck was on his side, as a fight broke out right outside the establishment, allowing him to slip in while the guards broke it up. He was in! "I'm in! Now I just gotta get to the back" It was fairly simple, being as small as he was, to squeeze through the crowds of people. A few exclaimed as they felt a tiny hand on their bodies, but for the most part nobody seemed to really notice he was there. The music was too loud, and the lights too dim for anyone to really care anyways, although he did get more than a few men smacked after passing through a crowd of women. After a few minutes, the boy found his way to the back of the nightclub, where he slipped into the nearest "Employees Only" door and began looking for the first store room he could find.
Topic Entered!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Tonight had been a profitable one so far in Kitsunes opinion. Lux, her nightclub, was doing absolutely amazingly this night. Given that it was one of the biggest nights for ‘lovemaking’ in a year, many people were roaming the nightlife scene, hoping to get lucky and score someone to take home for the night. Little did they know that a good portion of the women present in the nightlife scene were there to lure in customers. And as one of the few places that didn’t adhere to that practice, Lux stood out amongst business owners in the area. The reason was simple: Kitsune didn’t like the practice.

Despite not using any live bait to bring customers in, Lux was packed practically every night as it had earned itself the reputation of being one of the hottest nightclubs in town, featuring live music every Friday evening, and DJs the other six days of the week. Sure, it was expensive, but it was great entertainment and as such Kitsune gladly forked over the money to keep it going. And with the amount of drinks and cocktails being sold in the club, she was still turning quite a large profit without the place needing her personal oversight.

As it so happens, Kitsune was actually at the club this lovely evening, handling some business in her office in the back, mostly paperwork, expense reports, making sure to get it all right so the village would get their fair due in taxes. She might be nobility and all, but nobody cheats the tax collectors. By pure coincidence, Kitsune saw something out of place on the surveillance camera network she had installed. It was a little kid, sneaking about in the employee only section of the club. ”I’ll be back shortly” she said to the assistant standing next to her before stepping out of the room and heading straight for the kid.

In the time Kitsune spent walking to his location, the kid had managed to find a single storeroom. Sadly for him, it was the one containing glasses, spare chairs and furniture ”You seem to be lost, little one.” she said, blocking the doorway and thus the escape route. ”And what, pray tell, do you think you’re doing in my club, in a restricted area?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Damn it..." He'd been caught. All of that time spent preparing, changing clothes, waiting, everything Riyobi put into his master plan? It had all been for naught, for he had been caught. What was he to do? Faced down by a red headed beauty that clearly was not happy to see him, and all hope for getting the sweet nectar that he sought had been lost.

"Well, I was looking foooor. My parents? But what's it to you? For all I know, you could be trying to cover your ass since you're equally out of place back here?" The boy was confident in his bluff, if it worked then he'd be home free, and if not? If this old hag really was the owner of this club? Then he may just be a tiny bit fucked."But really though, I'm looking for my parents. Last I heard they were coming to this club, and that was a few days ago. They haven't ever just disappeared like this before, and I'm really worried." Acting like a lost, scared child made the delinquent want to gag, but in order to save his own ass? He saw no other solution.

As they spoke, the boy peered into the store room that he'd found. Nothing. But. Shit... All that time he spent skulking about, and the only things he managed to find were some dusty old chairs and extra cups. Maybe big time thievery wasn't his thing after all, street vendors were far easier to steal from, especially with the lack of bouncers, cameras, and pissed off redheads.

"If only she wasn't blocking the exit, I'd be able to just get away. There's no way she'd be able to keep up with me, she's just a business owner for Raiden's sake!" On that note, the boy began scheming once again. Being as small as he was, he figured he'd be able to slip past the woman that caught him and make a run for it. His mind was going a million miles a minute, and he couldn't even get his own story straight. At this point, his only option may be to just run.. So run he did!

Riyoji attempted to squeeze by the woman, making a little cone with his arms as if to separate any who may try to block his path, and if he succeeded, he'd make a break for the exit. If he could just blend in with the crowd outside, then he made it!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune chuckled. Ah, the good old whataboutism trick. ”Trying to deflect your guilt by pointing the finger at me, eh? It won’t work boyo. One call and security will be here, then we’ll really get to see how honeyed your words can be.” she said, grinning slightly and running a hand through her hair. ”At best, you’d be tossed onto the street face first. At worst, who knows what they’ll do to you. Do you really want to take that chance?” she hypothesized. Of course none of it would happen as he was just a kid and she’d be able to outrun him easily, and therefore also catch him.

She noticed the kids eyes flick about, as he was likely trying to plot his next course of action after having noticed that the storeroom he had opened contained nothing of proper value that could be easily sold to someone else. Then, he made his move, rushing for the door, trying to squeeze past Kitsune and using his arms to try and move her aside. What he hadn’t calculated on was Kitsune being a shinobi, so she made a few handseals and raised two walls of solid brick. One by the door, blocking it entirely, and one behind her, blocking off the only other way they could’ve gone.

Now they were trapped in a small room with no exit, but plenty air thanks to the air circulation system. ”So… Now you’re trapped. In my club. Alone. No one coming to assist you.” she said and withdrew a small electronic device, tapped a few times on the keys on it, alerting security that she had put up two walls to capture an intruder and to be ready by the staff entrance and the backrooms. ”Even if you manage to break through the brick, my security guards will be standing by to apprehend you, unless of course… You start talking and give me a good reason to not let them take you away.” she said ominously.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back