Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Departures [Leaving Country]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trudging forward, platinum locks sway listlessly against the stray zephyrs coursing through the valley, occasionally providing difficulties in having the bill brow Hokage hat remain stationary. Mikasa's left index and middle finger press down on the rim, casting a shadow onto her features as one final glance behind her would signify her journey in the land of Fire coming to a temporary end.

Due to the haste of the maidens departure, she had regrettably not packed proper attire, the looming change in climate would become another personal test. "Silly me, I also forgot to send a letter to my prince charming." she mutters in a hushed whisper, Mikasa's digits swiftly begin digging through her ivory robes in hopes of discovering parchment. Fortunately a few stray crumpled are removed, one with notes during her time as Medical Sennin and the opposing blank with a torn corner; however the kunoichi would not sulk and utilize what items she possesses.

Halting against the nearest cliffs edge, an ink pen in removed with a 'click' from her collar, "I doubt he will be forgiving, but that is sure to make our next encounter with one another that more exciting, no?" the former Sennin of Konohagakure inquires rhetorically. After a few delicate folds, the hastily created letter is raised into the air to catch on a sudden breeze, to be taken away to what hopefully would be the Phoenix Gates; either that or it would meet a swift demise against the waters below - at least she had tried!

Chuckling, the woman continues forward and with a pep in her step welcomes the fresh air of the wilderness for the time being. Hands cup around her mouth, "Until we meet again.", her vocals echo off various cliffs and ultimately signify the departure. "Just around the river the bend.." Mikasa hums whimsically.​
<i>​
</i>

[OOC: MFT // Time to Leave Country - 30 Minutes. Purchase of half run time card, located here.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back