Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Diplomats and Problems.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the mirror for a few seconds looking at himself, it seemed that he was still not getting used to the facts of life that he would be facing, though that didn’t matter he would have to step out of the darkness and into the light now before he would finally be able to wear the robes that he had worked hard to achieve. He looked at himself in those few seconds, it was moments like this that he realised how close he was, but yet how far away he was from completing everything that he had to do. He knew that the tasks ahead would be hard, but he was ready to face those challenges. The Uchiha clan house had its usual hustle and bustle around him in those couple of second. It seemed that the Uchiha was debating the future that was in store for himself. He wondered what to do and wondered how he would ascend when he wasn’t sure he had done the correct action in the beginning. Takeshi allowed himself to close his eyes and walked out of the room as he opened them, there was no point lingering on the future or the past, only the moment ahead of him.

Takeshi allowed himself to walk threw the streets as he headed towards the meeting point, it seemed that he was still focused on the work that had to be carried out he would still need to see this place prosper and he wasn’t about to go and let the day be ruined by someone trying to show there superiority he was the head of a clan and the next Hokage this work was supposed to be his and he would make sure that he carried the work out to the best of his ability. Takeshi allowed himself to greet some of the people that were talking past him, it seemed that he was already finding the chance to interact with villagers though his official position had not been announced yet he would still do the back work. Preparation was the key when taking over the running of the village. Even Takeshi was not a fool when it came to this much, he wanted to make sure that he was prepared for this conversation though the smell of the streets was something that Takeshi would always enjoy, the fresh smell of food being cooked in the morning was something as close to bliss as it could come.

Takeshi allowed himself to come to the building where the meeting would be taking place, as he took a deep breath in and knew that this would be a long day, he had even said as much to Yuki Asking that she did not stay up and wait for him it was clear that he expected the day to be a long one and he wasn’t expecting himself to get home early so instead he had decided to take the correct choice and allow Yuki to sleep, no point keeping her up for no reason at all. He allowed a sigh to come to his lips as he waited patiently for the knock on the door to be answered, it seemed that he was going to make sure that he was introduced properly as was due to him in the respect of the ANBU Sennin even with his current rank, he looked down to make sure that his uniform was clean and he looked his best right now it seemed that his plan was paying off in those few seconds at least as he stood at the door waiting.

The door slowly creaked open it seemed that the man stood there expecting to be answer as he lowered his head to the new comer, though as he was slowly guided threw to the big table where everyone sat he allowed himself to frown slightly, it seemed that he was the last one to get invited to this place that wasn’t to plan but he was not about to have an issue with that, he would make do with it and move forward from the situation.

“Sorry it seems that the meeting started before the time we planned, anyway I believe I have a thing we need to go over and each of them will affect you. Now I know that recently I have come to some of you on business and that business is still going ahead, even with the changes we still have to follow out the plans of the previous Hokage that has not changed and will not change right now, I expect each of you to understand that and to make preparation to go along with these plans though I can understand if you feel hesitant or have any issues with this but I would like to reassure you those plans are still fully in preparation and I do not have any issue with the work being completed ahead of schedule.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile at each of them, it was clear that this conversation would be straight to business though he knew he would have to answer a return of questions, barrage of enquiries and interests that they all had, and he knew full well that he was prepared for it and ready to make sure that he got the answers that they wanted. Takeshi allowed himself to sit there and just wait for there reply, it was clear that he was expecting to have the reply back from each of them and soon they started to come slowly at first with one or two questions but he found himself under the constant firing of questions from all angels but he sat there and took everything in, it seemed that everyone wanted an answer to one of their own problems. The issue the Uchiha had was he wondered how Umashi ever got anything done with all these questioning, it seemed that this was the life he could expect from the future.

“So you want to continue the construction work, we wondered if there would be a pause in the time but if you are happy to go ahead we can make sure that all the work is completed in a timely scale, of course we would be needing additional staff, I presume that this is ok on your end, you have no issue with hiring more people to complete the work load in time?”

“What about the shops what are we doing with those, are you planning on increasing taxes or are we ok keeping everything the same as it is. I mean we do need to have work done in the area to improve the environment, I believe we are looking at increasing the incoming if we could make some adjustments to the area. So, do you think we will see that?”

“What about trade, we need to keep up our stable trade. It brings in good revenue and allows us to make sure that we are making the most out of our neighbouring countries so what happens to them, are you keeping them the same or are we looking at changing them with time, I kind of want to know where I stand as you know that is where I get most of my finer goods from so what are we doing with them now that you have changed the hands of power will anything change with that?”

It seemed that Takeshi was right to be concerned about all the questions that would be coming his way, he knew full well that there was a lot of questions that they would ask but honestly he had no idea it would be this many, it seemed that everyone wanted a reply and he would be willing to give one as he waited for the conversations to die down he allowed himself to smile in those few seconds contemplating the answers that he had to give to each of them. He leaned on the table his hands coming up rest his chin for a few seconds it seemed that he was happy to allow himself to enjoy the moment though he wanted to make sure that he figured out the reply for speaking, it was clear that he didn’t want to throw himself under a buss before he was able to get away from the conversation. He contemplated before finally speaking.

“Right as it goes the progression of the building and the upgraded development will go ahead as usual, I don’t want any delays so we will be looking at taking on more manpower if it is needed, at the same time I will be more than happy to run threw the ideas of what else we can do to increase production time if it is lacking behind, though I expect you to be ready to deliver on your end and keeping yourself up to time. I want progress reports and I want to know what you are doing in the future.”

Takeshi allowed himself to address the man that spoke first, it seemed that he had his answers even if they were the ones that he did not want to hear. If he wanted man power Takeshi would expect to have results for the additional spending that would be taking place.

“As for the next question and about the shops and what the taxes will look like, there is no plan to increase the taxes inside of the village, I have no issue for the taxes as they are, they seemed to be fine and working together. It seems that you are fine in the current situation and there is no more reason to increase the taxes, so I must admit I am more than happy to get onboard with this plan. Though I would like to see a proposal on everything that you plan for the improvements, nothing can be done until I have that plan, I will not just accept anything that you throw forward and count it as a reason to improve the service, I will now tell you that, so please make sure that you are prepared when you come to me with this information so we can look at it together, I don’t want to make any rational decisions without evidence to why I am making those decisions.”

It seemed that Takeshi was going to be hard with them, he wasn’t about to just throw money at them to make sure that they went along with his plan that would be pointless. It seemed that they tried to at least make sure they had an understand of each other. He would not be giving people free hand outs as he turned his attention to the last man, it seemed like he would get his answer about the trade question finally.

“I want you to know that I have recently returned from Sand, I was able to secure a peace treaty with them, this means that instead of limiting trade we have now opened all the doors to offer trade to everyone there, I would like you to know that this was secured and you could look at opening more trade routes, the future is open for us and why we need to take this up I am unsure. So I want you to look at the trades and the options that have opened”

The conversations went back and forth all night, it seemed that they still had a lot to discuss and the conversation became heavy as frustration continued to rise up in the room. It seemed that every action they took, they had to have a reply this group was determined to get answers from what they had to say and they wanted to make sure that they had the full picture. As the early hours of the morning started to creep in the discussions died down it seemed that Takeshi had managed to persuade most of them that he was correct in the actions he would be taking and would reassure them for a few seconds. It seemed that they had come to his side and he was willing to give them the credit that change was hard. But he knew full well that they could be fickle like the wind and change at any moment.

[TWC:2056]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back