Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dirty Laundry. [PM to Enter - Private]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tumblr_m9rwkn0qQ81rvj8qmo1_500.gif

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">Jolly Holly, from poppin molly to split wigs, Souji was out in the place with the amount of ideas that would astonish the greatest of lyricists and critical thinkers. Either way, there was a settled plane of agreement that Souji had come across. Flipping through ancient texts, Souji managed to work himself through different ideals he wanted to bring to the attention of the Sennin. . . He'd been using his time before his shift to take in the knowledge he needed for the remainder of the day but on his headset he heard a familiar voice. . . 'Haruka. . .' he'd frown for a moment, listening though he clenched his fist at the notion of hearing that she'd killed Endo. ". . .What the hell. . . Why? She had no right. . .", he'd mutter under his breath. She proclaimed herself Kage. . . but she was Daimyo prior. . .

What? Didnt know that it worked that way but, oh well. . . 'I'll be talking to her very soon about this. . . Maybe I'll be able to get alittle insight.', Souji would shake ihs head thinking to himself, this was definitely going to be a fun few months. There was not alot that he could do in his position. . . but if Haruka was supposedly the Kage, what would that make him if he was able to finally beat her like he worked all these years for? If he bested the Kage. . . would that make him Kage? And the woman that choked him while he laid in solace. . . out of a blind rage? She wanted to be Kage? How. . . it didnt make a lick of sense to Souji, but what did Souji know. . . he was just a simple Guardian right?

Either way there was something. . . a smell of change on the horizon. . . and Souji would be down for the cause but there had to be logic for him to follow. He was no longer just a pawn. . . He wanted to be the Black Knight of Iwagakure. . . if he managed this. . . it would change alot but Souji was definitely on the bring of dipping out of Stone at this point. . . His revenge was taken from him. NO one had been toyed with like he had been. No one had been told what to do. . . forced against his morals to kill, destroy, and keep secrets like Souji. Endo had murdered the man that Souji could have been long ago. . . and Haruka knew this. So why did she take him, alone so she could take the glory. . .

The glory. . . His pride was stricken. Oh well though, things would be picking up soon. Even if she'd choked him. . . he would make sure she knew that he was going to be there to support the village and its people, if she was Kage or not. Did not matter. Whether she was Daimyo or not. It did not matter. Shaking his head once again he'd bring the smooth tastes of strawberry to his lips, inhaling through his lungs and exhaling back out of his nostrils. The sweet smells of a mixture of his own concoctions seemed to place him in a slight euphoria. . . but it was only the poisons toxins that managed to pull his endorphins and make them go haywire for moments at a time. To anyone who reads this . . . there were messages untold through messages you may read can unfold. Metaphysically, we are holding truths that are unbolded from a risk of life that will never be lived if you are never told.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Dirty Laundry. . . [PM to Enter - Private]

Irony was quite the tasty morsel, to savor the flavor was only a right granted to those blessed with strength. Today’s full course consisted of a magical substance labeled throughout the grains of time as, knowledge. Shockingly, each encounter with another erupted from within the depths of the university. Within the confines of bowels sat a lone figure, one lost within a world of thoughts and dreams of a new dawn.

Absent mindedly the former ANBU Captain would silently click his thumb and index figure together to capture the moment. Faintly, a thin layer of teal chakra would radiate in wake of his hand, an image forming before collecting into a solid object. A Polaroid photo. In turn the gentlemen would examine his handy work, though not quite pleased as the lighting was far short of ideal.

This particular specimen continuously inhaled deeply through the nostrils, allowing for the oxygen to circulate through the longs, and ultimately ending its journey upon the tips of his lips. If one could deduce any sort of information from this particular male, it was truly singular. Souji desperately sought a reality check, a soothing concoction to level his state of mind – a chill pill. Within the azure spiraling gaze of the Kirigakure resident, the Stone inhabitants were sticks in the mud with a load of drama at every turn.

From his research, thus far, Kazamatsuri Sho continued to reach a single conclusion from those dwelling in fear beneath the boulders. Words were merely consonants and vowels, at least from the villagers within this particular section of the world. The sheer amount of rubbish reached such extremities that he would have rather submerged his skull within acidic pools to melt away at his eardrums than to continue on with their dialogue; further avoiding the gibberish of those who stood still as the day moved forward. Did anyone have the spine needed to make use of their words or were they merely chiseling a novel upon gravel until their digits corroded into ash?

“Are you one who dwells or takes action?” he merely murmurs after a great deal of time. Raven tendrils brushed to the side, to further reveal his glossy gaze; his facial expression dull to many – slate. His emotions had long been branched, providing him with the necessary skills to survive amongst the weak, along with the strong. Being a remaining shinobi of Kirigakure led towards endurance, far more hardships than a great deal would ever experience.

The haunting nightmares of wretched cries from the titans devouring those around you – the crimson pools gathering into lakes with each addition plea to a higher being to bring salvation to the damned. His world was nothing, yet everything. “Perhaps one that takes calculated action?” he further suggests, taking a seat and allowing for his leg to perch upon the other. "Come, friend, do me the honor of gracing me with your presence." he smirks faintly, his tundra gaze brightening in a near insignificant amount.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">Dazzling, there were ideals to be gotten from a simplistic means from time to time. Souji didnt feel the man until he spoke. . . which threw him off for a second internally. Maybe he was too deeply woven within himself to let go of the current situation. Though, Souji was. . . mildly intrigued by this man. There was something oddly familiar about this man. He felt the same. Looked mildly close. . . and seemed to speak with a finesse that was either an air of Egotistical mannerisms or, he was just wise beyond his years. . . both could definitely be true. However, Souji never met someone who held their ego so high but was also wise. Maybe this would change but he sincerely doubted any sort of inclination coming from this man.

"Hm. . .", the undertone of Souji's voice clearly gone, there was no underlining idea from his demeanor, he was soft, but withdrawn from this. This wasnt something he'd gain from in particular, but maybe this would be enough to get his mind off the current circumstances. "You can never act before assessing a situation, friend.", Souji would move to the seat across from the male. It was like looking into a mirror of sorts. Though, maybe it was just a similar style. Obsidian hair. Reserved stances. Calculated eyes. And ever formulating and plotting air. What was this man planning? Was he the strategist that Souji thought he was? Maybe. . . Maybe. Though where there was darkness presiding. . . there might be a snake in the grass. . . and Souji definitely came from a clan of absolute vile poisonous suckers.

"What makes you ask such questions? Is it an inquisitive nature? Or are you thinking deeper than the surface. . .", without even a chance for the man to speak he'd continue, "Mayhaps this is just a folly, a passing of time to know the intestinal fortitude of. . . a passerby?", a coy smile would curl from Souji's lips. He wanted to play this game. . . but it was such a dangerous game to play was it not? Maybe. . . but this was not the same Souji as before. He no longer just laid down for anyone. . . he was going to speak up and have it be known who he was and his stance. . . brash? Didnt matter, Souji was not so surface driven that he could not think ahead but there was something said that he would never lay all of his chips on the table at once.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Forget the mirror on the wall, for you’re the prettiest, prettiest of them all.

The male would merely tilt his head to the side, examining the one across from him; quite remarkable similarities regarding appearance. Never the least the Nara truly never allowed an individual to set the tone for the events, the position of maestro belonged solely to him. Graciously the raven haired youth would allow the ANBU Captain to inquire as he had moments prior. “No particular reason.” he comments in a drooling tone.

From within the depths of the bibliotheca, another pair of identical spiral eyes would gleam forth the darkness. A faint growl, only to grow louder with each additional inch closer it came to the pair. To assure the captain, a sign of good faith would be displayed – his hand merely waving offset the noise. Immediately the discharge would cease, a brilliant ivory tiger would pretentiously swivel his head to and fro. Upon the back of said creature were two tea cups, balanced nearly unnaturally was that of a boiling pot of tea.

Gingerly Sho’s hand would reach forth to unburden the creature, before dismissing him with a mere wave of the hand. A petite puff of smoke would signify the tiger’s departure from their world. “Care for some herbal tea? Kirigakure’s famous blueberry tea.” he murmurs before setting down everything. Regardless of the response, he would indulge himself with the taste of bitter sweet home, his facial expression never once signifying gratification.

In any event, the male was losing himself with idle thoughts of no significant importance. A few digits would course through his raven locks, rustling them slightly, a personal habitat. “I ask because a man once taught me to seek truth – even if I personally find it silly, at least his definition.” he notions before leaning forward, his gaze narrowing, “I also know that look in your eyes. I’ve seen it before, something doesn’t rest well.” He comments before taking a sip of tea, “Not to mention your breathing was enough to startle many.” He adds.

Oh he was being quite rude, “Not a folly.” he further adds. His hands settling upon the woodwork, "So tell me, friend, what causes one such as yourself to linger in thought?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">Possibly. . . this man had a subtlety about him. It wasnot unlike his own. Though again to look into a mirror of yourself was it a future of a replica of a past life you lived. Maybe, maybe it was something more something unnamed and unfathomed. Something new, fresh and something that Souji had not be aware of. Maybe this man was the awakened state of Souji's being manifested into the form of a mirrored version of himself. How Souji invisioned himself. Coy, strong, yet subtle. Everything he needed to be. Nothing he wanted in the end. . . it was such an empty existence to be in the shadows. . . but this man did not. It was as if he embraced the idea of the mysteries beyond the spectrum of light. Further past the array of rays that shimmered through the sky reflecting itself to cast the spectacle of lights that Souji would deem as the colors he saw. . . but all coming together casting beyond those rays and light to form something sinister and dark. When all the lights had shined no more. What would they become? A shadow of themselves. . .

"Sure comrade. . . I will indulge. Kirigakurian Tea happens to be something new to me. I have never tasted of it but, I do hear it was some of the best this side of the globe.", nodding with a smirk he'd see the tiger and deem the man not a mirror but something similar to himself. Souji was a snake amongst men and with ever passing moment he would place himself in a position to move forward and get into a flow of things that would manage itself to show a difference between the two. Souji would allow Kiddo, his black scaled and white spotted King Cobra, to emerge from his sleeves through the slight opening slithering back to his shoulder and watching the scene.

"This man must've been quite close to you to make such an impact to speak of him like you just have. . .", Souji'd pause taking a sip of the tea. . . if he infact had it at this point. "This look? I have much on my mind comrade. . . Much to dispel with the ideals of the ways of my nations changing ways. . . but some would say change is for the best no?", pausing once again there was much passion in his voice, there was no hiding it. He couldnt even if he wanted, Souji was worried but he had no reason to be. His country would not share the same fate as Kirigakure. . . Nor would it The Fire Nations. . . but, there was always that possibility. So he had to be self-aware at least so he could react accordingly.

"Much as the questions you may reserve for your position, Why did your country freeze over. . . Why do the people flood the streets of my home and step on my soil acting as if it is theirs to begin with, when this was supposed to be just a temporary thing until everything was fixed there. . .", taking a huff of his hookah cigar he'd continue speaking a bit more meek than before,". . .There is much on my mind. . ."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had his previous companion leave such a significant grasp upon his shoulder? Surely if the Nara took a moment to pause he would be able to relive the moments of banter and livelihood. For a brief moment in time, the faintest of signs of joy would gingerly overtake his complexion to reflect signs of life, “He was my closest friend, close as a brother, and our first Kage of Kirigakure.” he murmurs before leaning forward upon his hands, “I turned down the offer to become ANBU Sennin, settling for ANBU Captain to perform missions outside the village.” he revealed.

In this time in age it mattered not who knew for the village remains had born all of their secrets. “There are two sides to each coin and without the other half hold no meaning.” he continues, revealing a coin and sliding it forward. Fairly new, the symbol was a common currency for Kirigakure, though if Souji were to examine the rear he would find a frozen state. “I protected the clan I was part of, though by being outside of the village I was unable to prevent crises.” he further explains, “I do my best to not dwell on things outside of my control, but I regret following orders blindly and I never will again.” he leans back, stretching his arms - a mere pause to catch breath. What a lovely conversation this had become. “Everything was lost, but not I – I continue forward as should you. Act with actions, not just mere words, and always ask inquires.”

Had this become a lesson? It was truly humorous for Sho to be doing such a thing, but his facial expression had remind him of Taro. “Kirigakure fell due to such foolishness, but the oaf was still the Minamoto Taro I respected the most out of any Shinobi or Kunoichi.” he concludes.

As for the inquiry of as to why there was an abundance of outsiders such as himself wandering about? “Your ANBU is far too lax and let in anyone.” he motions towards the outside realm while smirking. “Poorly kept passports, random bantering, and sparking the interest of another is enough to enter this country . . . apparently.” a shrug is given. With that being said the Nara would silence himself, to banter for such an extended period of time was a pain in the rear.

As for the rest of his inquiry? It wasn’t difficult to come to a logical conclusion, for when you swim within filth there is a day when you realize it is not clean water.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">"Mina. . .Moto. . .", alarms rang from Soujis brain as he looked at Sho and lowered his shades, to completely take them off. It was a name that he had grown accustomed to hearing. It was something very discretionary in terms of the amount of wrong that could come from this. This was a dictatorship to be, Souji felt it. It was not that it would be a bad thing but dictators died. They were always overtaken in the worst ways. Did he want Haruka to end up like that? The facts were jumbled up in his emotions and his profession. It was something that only until recently that he would just have offed her and moved on but now, he was having second thoughts. 'Damn those emotions. . .', shaking his head he would not want things to grow further into a folly of mistakes. Thus Souji's curiosity took him over and he continued to press on.

"Minamoto Taro. . . You mean Haruka's father?", nodding he would eye Sho with much content hanging from the man's every word. It was as if Sho had thrown him a curve ball, but it didnt stop there. . . Souji had heard stories in the past when he was a young boy about a man by that name. . . very strong. Very strong willed. . . but that was Haruka's father. The First Mizukage? Right, that guy. Screw that guy by the way. . . Souji could beat him if he wanted to. . . right? Thats besides the point.

Looking at the coin Sho revealed he would smirk, it was true this man was speaking some sort of pride within his country in his tone but why now? Who knew, Souji didnt mind but it was a step for the future. "I shall take your advice in stride because of your obvious experience with detriment to your home as to mine. I wish not to have my people suffer a similar fate. SO thank you. . .???", he'd lean forward a bit motioning his hand around, "Your name was?", it was definitely something that Souji would take in stride. The Stride for the future, but Strider was coming. And he would be carrying things while Souji held himself back for a bit. Just until he knew exactly where everything was coming from.

So with this the ball was back in Sho's court. Time to see if he had another. . . goal in mind.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
PNU54ku.jpg

nc6vOFe.png
C6LfmO3.png

Droolingly the name of the Nara’s clan would be elongated, spoken in such a manner struck a faint nerve; mind you not negatively as one would assume. Never the least his facial expression would revert to his slate expression for the time being, “Hmm?”</COLOR><i></i> he merely leans back within the oakwood chair, it was becoming exceedingly uncomfortable. Initially he was under the impression that ANBU before him had dared linked a falsely allocated name towards his own family.

Unfortunately the moment of striking down the statement would never escape the lips of the shinobi set before him. “Minamoto Haruka?” he tilts his head to the side to reveal his swirling tundra gaze. Nothing further would be spoken of the subject, the young man’s mind sent reeling through an archive of memories, searching for a sign of truth.

While plundering into the darkness, he would kindly continue the conversation rolling; however neither of them had taken initiative and Sho speaking far too much for his liking. <COLOR color="teal">“Your tongue is swift.”<i></i> he comments, rolling his hand in a mimicking fashion, “Mere observations from my end.”<i></i> he iterates once more.

Swiftly a hand would jolt forward, an issue of to remain calm and no harm would befall upon either party. “Come forth, Kenshin.”<i></i> he murmurs in an icy tone.

With a faint pop, another would materialize with a kitsune mask upon his face. Deadly still would rest a portion of himself, the Nara’s hand would lower, the figure in turn kneeling – mask tipped upwards to meet his frosty gaze. Soothingly Sho’s palm would glide along the edges of the mask before tilting the porcelain to reveal an identical eye. “Access, my memories of Minamoto Taro.”<i></i> he commands as the spiraling eye would transfix itself into a new form. “Affirmative, Sho-nii.” a far richer tone would respond beneath the mask as it in turn would lower only to reveal the bridge of the nose up.

A single swirling eye would spiral, revealing a scar upon the flesh.

eyesig2.png

“This my tribute to Minamoto Taro, he stemmed this one.”<i></i> he comments without going into details. Each path had his pains and emotions sealed into them. Each a completely different to leave him empty; however the opposing eye wasn’t difficult to determine who it belonged to. “Memories located, inquiry?” it responds in a jokingly matter, “Lighten up, Sho-nii. You don’t have to always look so damn serious.” A Taro trait, but not one that would be taken seriously. “Tell me, the names of those within our clan.”<i></i>

A pause, “You should remember them, not I. Aren’t you always in the library?” His path’s emotional state settling in as if a booting computer. Swiftly Sho’s hand would strike down upon the matted head, a sigh would escape the one kneeling.

“Minamoto Taro, Minamoto Takumi, Minamoto Masato, Minamoto Issei, Minamoto Hina, Minamoto Ue, Minamoto Sanyu, Minamoto Kagemaru, Minamoto Shiromaru, and few other.” Kenshin finally responds while letting out a sigh. A brief moment would pass between the two, of course the air would grow stale and Sho no longer willing to address obvious inquires. “Excuse me? Can’t hear you, pal.” A single hand would cup around the ear of the masked one. A clear smirk was underneath the guise of the kitsune mask.

“Name the children of Minamoto Taro.”<i></i> he states dryly. “Sorry, didn’t catch that!” A pause, “The children of Minamoto Taro.”<i></i> “Roger!” a finger would press against the forehead of Kinshin, the amethyst Sharigan spiraling out of control to access a database of Sho’s memories. “Located . . . Minamoto Taro’s loins only produced a single. Minamoto Tsuyoshi – current location stored within another self under classified code delta.” he finishes with a salute before growing motionless.

Well, there you had it. To believe such a thing mattered not to the Nara, he was merely curious as to the reaction.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">"So you have garnered the power of the Rikudo Sennin. . . excuse me if I didnt notice previously. . .", 'Those damn eyes. . ' Souji had studied those eyes. He hated them but the power that came from them he was quite inclined to feed into the thoughts beyond them, oh well though. . . Souji wasnt that brash, this guy reminded him alot of himself. Though which was older? Who was older? It didnt make sense but eh. . . "Hm. . . So You've got alot of information. . .", nodding Souji would nod and take a huff of his cigar, well it was enough for Souji to cut him off right there but the information on the Minamoto family might do him some good in the future. . . right? Maybe so. Maybe. He'd take a note in his mind about this day and would turn these points of interest into a mindful thought triggering ordeal that would make Souji. . . give his undivided attention to this man. . .

But he had to confirm the information. And right now, there was no reason for him to believe this traveler from Kiri. Souji barely liked Kiri-born people as it was. So there would be a level of trust that would have to be earned. That had yet to be seen, but Souji would oblige in thoughts with this man for now. . . the more inforamtion the better in the end. "So, from that information do we concur that Haruka is a liar? Or that your information is not updated to concurrent intel. I do know Haruka's father. . . not by name, for he barely spoke to me. I doubt he liked me much anyways.", shaking his head he'd flick his wrist alloing the shadows to devour the cigar and then with that Souji'd lean forward.

"So why do you bring me this information?", and a gleam in his eye would show that he could feel another's presence looming close by. Tama-Shii. . . Souji's cousin but most of all this was Souji's 'go to' not that anyone personally knew this. They kept it wrapped pretty tightly. Hell Tama-Shii barely liked Souji to begin with but the respect of intellect was there. So they'd go off that notion. Tama-Shii was on the back corner standing out of the temporal spectrum for a moment to get a glance of the situation. . . but, it wouldnt last too long. So he gave himself active camouflage to ensure better active hidden natures against the opposing Nara, though there was not an ounce of hostility but this was for the opposing Nara to declare within himself.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the time being the Nara would ignore the sentiment of being labeled as a particular item; not that stating such an item was necessarily a horrendous ordeal. “Information is critical to obtain, surely you can understand that much.” he murmurs pressing the tips of his digits together – snapping; with a wisp of clear ash the other would disperse from the realm. “Pardon?” he leans forward, digits intertwining to form an interknit lock, “You are quite puzzling and seem to forget the very words that you speak.” he comments drolly.

Furthermore the Nara’s tundra gaze would narrow, a faint flicker of a smirk would momentarily burst forth into existence, “Do I mean Haruka’s father? That is what you inquired of.” he states, allowing his hands to unfold and a single digit to uncurl, extending outwards to gesture towards Souji. “I simply affirmed that my closest friend did in fact not have a kin under the alias of Minamoto Haruka.” he iterates.

The mere thought of Souji reeling through his previous thoughts was comical, was Kazamatsuri Sho having such an effect as to bring unease by muttering a few phrases? “The only interest I have is the fact that you state Minamoto Taro entered the village of Iwagakure for when he was never allowed to leave, under no circumstances.” he continues, though the possibility wasn’t out of question considering Sho stopped his attempts several times. Finally the male would allow his frame to lean back, relaxing and his left foot coming to rest upon the table top. “I never stated anything of the sort regarding bringing you information.” A pause, “Have you forgotten what you inquired already?”

To be set into a world of unease meant wasn’t his goal for the shinobi had inquired of the issues the ANBU Captain of Iwagakure currently was undergoing; in turn he was told and thus the conversation had met this point.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">"Excuse me, sometimes my mind slips with all the information I take in. Its hard to keep up with someone who has just as much... if not more intel than I do. . . especially dealing with Haruka and her father. . .", nodding off Tamashii would fade out of the scene Souji noting to him with the nod that he was going to be fine in the circumstances, though Tamashii would stay nearby just incase at any rate. "I do apologize. . . I'm not at the top of my game. . . Maybe there is something to be said about you that you have me alittle tilted off my rocker with the information you've just presented. . .", nodding he would take a deep huff and sigh.

This was a telling situation. . . it could go one of many ways. It was hard for Souji during these days. . . he didnt manage it at all well. But it was going to get better right? Maybe. . . just maybe. Souji could hope. . . and pray as he well did from time to time. "Well what is it you want to do with this information? DO you need me to do some tracking to see if this is at all true? It can be. . . disheartening. . . but the information might be keen to knowing the ins and outs of the situation at hand. Hell, it might just be good to know in general. . . Haruka might have some issues if she were to find out her father wasnt her father. . . if thats the case. . .", a bit of his friendship with Haruka spilling out there as he was close to her at one point in his life. Even on the verge of courting. . . but that didnt happen, parting was such a sweet sorrow. Though if something would be on the horizon to be done... then they'd be prepping for it here and now. . .

Such was a way to air out Dirty. . .laundry. . .

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The notion of another dwelling on the premise wasn’t enough to rattle the nerves of the Nara, for he was confident in his own abilities if such the need arose. Never the least, digits would begin to intertwine, his chin coming to a rest upon the back of his hands, “What did I wish to do this information?” he inquires with a faint smirk. Truthfully, the notion that his closest companion having a kin unknowns’ to Sho was comical; in fact the only possible option notion would be his deoxyribonucleic acids taken. Although, his corpse should be buried within the frozen tundra’s of their home; which he would aim to retrieve.

For a brief moment in time, an inkling of a notion would ping through the neurons of his mind, was it possible an individual had managed to do so already? This information would allow for the truth to make a bit more sense, for he was of the utmost certainty Minamoto Taro had never been allowed to leave Kirigakure . . . ever.

“I would like to take the time to assert if this indeed the truth, to verify if she and I are the last of our clan.” he comments, his slate expression never wavering. “I protect the Minamoto, I failed before and if this is the true daughter then I would like to take my settling within the village.” he murmurs. His expertise within the field of ANBU, rejecting ANBU Sennin and settling for the rank of Captain spoke enough about his willingness to perform. In hindsight, if he had taken the position he might’ve been able to protect the village further, instead of performing the movements that Taro had never been able to.

“Issues?” he mutters with a mere tilting of the head, “The true question dwells within your playing field. What will you do?” his vocals lowering as he comes to a stand.

A mere snapping of the finger would allow a coral hair figure to appear on the scene, “Keiko-chan.” No further words, only a nod as the youth would open her mouth to produce a hidden noise, echolocation, “Another is nearby as you thought!” with a mere nod of his head, the male would begin to gently rub the head of the youth, “Excellent work.” In response he would receive a jab to the side, “Aren’t you a bit protected?”

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">"I see. Well as it may be I needed this information to figure somethings out about my own child with this woman. . . so if this is the case I'll have to reconsider a few things.", Nodding before taking a huge huff of his cig, he'd think a moment. This was quite the ordeal of information. All flooding in at the same time with a sequence of things to pass forth through the notions of the past now affecting the present which would cast a veil of uncertainty over the future. Souji hated that, he hated not being able to predict the outcome of a situation at times. That was his thing. He's the master tactician of Stone.

Or at least he -was-. . .

No matter, his heart had dropped a bit in his stomach when the little girl appeared, "Well. . . I am never alone honestly. . . I am a very powerful person in the village. . . politically. My Clan has been around since the beginning of Stone's creation. . . and I am its current head. Rest assured, nothing is going to happen they just make sure the secrets of my clan is safe.", nodding it might peek some curiosity, but it didnt matter that much honestly. Souji wouldnt go further, but he did motion for Tamashii to come forth. Who would appear from his temporal steps next to Souji at his left side. "Tamashii is one of my clanmates he's also one of the ones that may take the mantle once I step down.", though it was a lie, Souji would not let Tamashii take it. He didnt respect the boy... only used him for getting hsi work done from time to time. Nodding Tamashii bowed his head and smirked, with a look of happiness on his face he'd begin, "Pleased to meet you Kazamatsuri-san." and with that it would be silence until Tamashii spoke up once more.

"Oh. . . She's a very cute little girl. . .", in almost a pedoish type of way that made you question if this man would rape the child. . . but alas he would not. Tamashii was into consensual sex. . . unless it was a matter of roleplaying. Then all bets were off.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Souji’s world surely took a plunge towards the murky waters labeled as thoughts; to absorb such a drastic amount of potential life changing information would do such things to even the steadiest of individuals. Never the least, his surface composure would remain unshaken, the cigar he found particularly scrumptious came across to the Nara as a nervous habit and an attempt to hide underlining thoughts.

The mere notion of sitting with on the heavy political powerhouses was a bit of a shocker, but that particular emotion had been imbedded within another and would act out the scene for him once more at a later time; the Nara’s sly grin widening, “Oh? Is that so?” he muses aloud. This wasn’t to say he didn’t believe the claim, for who was he to question the current lineup of a village he had only arrived within. “Then the pleasure truly is that of mine.” he comments with a slight nodding of the head.

Upon the introduction of Tamashi, the male would only nod his head out of a respect, though debatable if meant or out of acknowledgement of being watched over with scrutinizing eyes. Keiko on the other hand would merely wave gently, her smile widening as she would attempt to locate her other. Initially this wouldn’t bode so well and the bumping of bookcases would be plentiful before settling upon his lap.

“Thank you!” her initial reply, attempting to be polite as can be. Without any further word her lips would part a faint melodic stream would burst forth into the air, mapping out the area before growing silent. The melody wasn’t of any particular taste, meaning it was not heavenly nor was it hurtful upon ones eardrums. “Your voice makes you sound very -” a pause, “You sound very unserious about your job if I distract you!” she finally proclaims and encouraging a mere shake of the head of the one she sat upon.

“You’ll have to forgive her, she means no harm.” he murmurs before leaning forward, the girl in turn doing the same and palms resting against her chin, this was nothing more than a game to her at the moment. “Are we going to go visit family soon or are we going to settle down here?” she inquires. In turn producing the following, "Not a time for this conversation, my little mockingbird." There was much more he wished to learn of his companion, more specifically the farces of Taro coming to the village. It seemed as if he would have to further digging around.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">It wasnt enough to say that the little girl was right. . . but then again it didnt matter honestly Tamashii quickly straightened up and nodded a bit. Before looking to Souji then Sho, before Souji began to speak once more, "And forgive Tamashii. . . he's scatter brained from time to time. This is why he cant have nice things.", and a twitch would be seen from Tamashii's eye with that Souji smirked to Sho. "Well if you're thinking of settling down. . . I surely can help you getting integrated into the village. Allow Tamashii to get some paperwork together for you so that we cant get you citizenship. . . Maybe then we can further any opportunities that might come about?" nodding before putting out his cigar and taking hsi shades completely off.

Tamashii would just look at Sho, calculating every movement he could figure with simple notions of an average Warrior, then tacking on his chakra levels, it was vast but Tama pretty much was able to figure out over a hundred scenarios. . . over sixty percent of them led to the death of Souji as a direct reaction but with his ability to reverse time Souji wouldnt have to worry. . . it gave them an eighty percent chance to gain an advantage in this scenario. . . Hm. . . Souji probably thought of the same thing. And maybe more outcomes. Damn that man.

"Well, Kazamatsuri-san, I have a meeting with the leader of my branch soon. . . whatever happens from there let me know and I'll be able to see if I cant get some documentation done to allow your citizenship to be complete. Seeing as Mist NIn were allowed citizenship here in Iwagakure. . . only if you'd want that out of this.", nodding he'd flip the script back to Sho before falling silent again.

[MFT]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For an inkling in the space time continuum, the Nara found his thoughts pinging against every neuron in an attempt to understanding the political gain one had from accepting citizens of Kirigakure to becoming that of Iwagakurian. Surely the tales of beasts from another land causing their own village to become a frozen solitude didn’t inspire quandaries of gaining strength. Never the least, if he were to accept said opportunity, he knew it would not be a difficult challenge to leave; considering the lax guarding that allowed his initial entrance.

“Your proposal amuses me, though I still aim for my original goal.” a pause, the two leaning forward together, “Though you are aware of that.” he adds gently. “I want to meet Haruka-chan!” Keiko abruptly states, dancing about, “Taro-nii’s daughter?” she inquires, leaping straight off the lap of her other. In turn a faint grin would be given; the former being an item he would determine.

Silently the male would raise a single hand into the air, index and thumb coming together before issuing a snap. Two fowl masks would arise from a wisp of smoke, landing in the pair’s hand; one of a raven and another of mocking bird. Silently they would be raised to their respective faces, Keiko growing silent and her natural bundle of joy-self dissipating; “I create my own opportunities and I’m sure I’ll be able to aid in numerous ways.” he mutters silently.

Sho was positive that they would be able to find usefulness out of his abilities and to pass the time he found himself more than willing; for the time being. To inch closer to the truth was a process, but one in which he had ample time to comfortably arrive. A single hand would extend outwards, “Allow me to prove my worth.” he states, though it was a very Taro item to state.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
O4dVd9w.png

</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="sans-serif">Nodding Souji would stand to his feet looking to Tamashii and then back to Sho. "I'll help you reach these goals, it will be a personal mission of mine to help you get integrated into the village and such, if you come to like Taro's Daughter or not is your own prerogative, but if you choose to serve the country and help us take down Mist's former foes, then this might be a great opportunity to align ourselves for the greater good.", Souji spoke with a smirk ever apparent on his face. He had something devious cooking up in that head of his and it wasnt going to be good for enemies. At all. Though, there had to be a level of testing before this was ever fully put in place.

"Tamashii, make sure you obtain some files from the Shrine so this man can be named a member of the Yukata Clan with due branch of Water Country. Once thats done, you're in. As for you maintaining your sense of branch, I'll wait until Lightning steps down which should be soon, due to things happening around the village. Once that happens, I should be in the position to stash your personal files, in a place no one can get them. So you'd be under a new identity while on duty. Though, if anything make sure you head deeper into the university to learn the language of this country. Only those with allowances may learn the language. So that will act as a fail safe.", nodding once more Souji would notice Tamashii's staring at the girl as she danced. . . The boy was badly ogling her. With a shadow tendril he'd smack the boy on the back of his head, "OUCH!" "Damn right ouch, stop fawning over that little<i></i> girl. There may not be rules against it, she still has a sense of innocence.", not knowing Souji had a bit of knowledge regarding the eyes of the Rinnegan. Though, it did vary from person to person. . . but one thing was consistent. SHo was in control. . . or maybe this was a ploy and there was a greater puppet master, only time would tell...

Souji would reach his hand to Sho's and grip it tightly. "I'll give you directions to the Yukata Homestead, otherwise I'll find you with details of your first Mission, and dont worry, we like to keep things interesting around here." With that Tama and Souji would begin to fade into the shadows like Souji's abilities allowed.

[Topic left]
[Sho is given a Stone Banner and access as he is now joining as a late citizen]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The coral hair youth had even begun to pay heed towards the one gawking over her; not that she understood the necessity behind such actions. Only a single component had stood out towards Keiko, the mere mentioning of being labeled as a little girl, “Sho-nii how old am I?” she instantly interjects – a digit prodding against his chest. Each jab adding further pressure, symbolizing how important an inquiry this truly had been.

In truth the Nara wasn’t too sure, it wouldn’t hurt to state such items, “Sixteen.” he would assume as Keiko would triumphantly place both hands upon her hips, nose raising straight into the air; the mask’s beak nearly falling off in the process. “See? I’m not a little girl!” she declares as the pair before her would vanish into the darkness.

“Perhaps fourteen?” he inquires aloud. A difficult subject, but enough to cause his other to begin to anger, her hands beginning to furiously beat against his chest, “What!? Sho-nii!”

Swiftly her mask would be cast to the side with a swipe of his hand, Sho’s following soon after. Their foreheads would press against one another as Keiko would grow stiff and the life in her eyes dissipating rapidly. In time the two would grow deathly still and a widening grin would return to the facial expression of the Nara, his emotional state returning for the time being.

“My-my, who would’ve thought I would’ve become agitated at such a claim?” he ponders gently before both set of hands would grasp upon the masks; sliding them into their original positions.

“Let us be off.”
“Let us be off.”

The two murmur together. His own shadows beginning to ooze outwards, cloaking their entire bodies in shrouds of darkness and in turn taking their own leave. It appeared that his daily life was going to become a tad bit more interesting, yet again.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back