Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Disappearing Children [ Genin Exam - Intro ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since the advancement of kinjutsu it would seem that there is no stopping the pursuit of greater power. The desire is like a leech that never goes away now slowly taking in a new host. Surprisingly, the host being men who do not walk the path of the shinobi and men have not been bath in the mysterious of chakra. It would only take time before the entire world was consumed by its own blood. The world would one day ask who will save it. At least for now everything is at peace, relatively.

Shin stood outside with his hands folded behind his back watching a group of ANBU rushes out the towers preparing themselves for another call. The ongoing battle against Makoro continued to spur the country like an whinnying child absent of his mother. His face held stiff while eyes roamed free observing the scene like a bird tending its nest. Shin sighed as he walked back to his desk where an open parchment laid curl up with the text facing up. The parchment was rather pristine look to it being only several hours new from the time it was delivered. The contents were the general plea for help which Shin would refuse in the time the village was in. He need enough resources to keep the village stable and not entertain inane requests. However, the revelation of a mystery of dissaparing children caused Shin to reconsider. Shin reached for the paper as he unrolled the paper to read the contents once more and on his offhand activated the hidden earpiece headset. The speakers made a small crackle as Shin began to speak.

"Hitomi. Have you acquired that I request for. I apologize that I have forgotten his name." Shin said as he paced around his office.

"Yes. He will be entering your office in the next twenty minutes. Is there anything you need me to do, Raikage-sama" A small voice reply.

"No that will be all, thank you." Shin said as he attended to a small round table at the back of his office.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ishikawa Zaku ~ iNPC. Future PC.

---

And so it would be. Within eight minutes of their small conversation I was at the Torre, on my way up to Hayata Shin's office. It struck me as odd that I would be summoned to the Raikage's office. Had I done something wrong? Did they find out about that little fiasco in the susukino district? I didn't hurt anyone... so why would there be a problem? Nevertheless, I was nervous beyond compare to any other part in my life. I was meeting the leader of the entire village. The boss. The big man. I took a deep breath as I turned the corner to find hitomi waiting for me. She quickly ushered me toward the office and I hurried along without a world. My hands began to shake and my breathing quickened slightly. My hand reached the knob and let myself in, closing the door behind me.

The Raikage was within and my mind quickly went back to the etiquette class I had taken with that weird teacher. I quickly bowed in the correct manner, looking at the ground, trying to think of the right words to say. "Ishikawa Zaku, reporting. It is an honor to meet you Raikage-sama." I said with shakiness to my voice. All at once I wondered if my attire matched the situation, or if I smelled, or if... or if anything! What if I was not to his liking? Was I going to be kicked out of the military?! All these thoughts ran through my head and more. But the only thing I could do now was wait for his words.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin faced the young man as he heard the door closed shut. Shin made a slight frown as he noticed the young's man timid stature as if he was in trouble of some kind. The assumption was not that outrageous considering it was not too often that individuals would enter the raikage's office unless it was something serious. "Please have a seat." Shin said smiling attempting to cheer the tremulous boy from his disdainful preposition. as he pointed toward the empty chair that sat across the desk.

"There is no reason to be alarmed Zaku-san. You are not in trouble but if you do not take my word perhaps some tea will help." Shin said as he turned back to the small table. The table stood around four feet excluding the small shelves that branched on top. The shelves were sealed in glass showcasing several types of jars. He reached over to the left side and pulled out a green wooden jar from a shelve. On the right side was a kettle which had very little water inside after Shin removed the cover. Shin shifted to the right as took out another jar filled with several pieces of paper marked decorated in black writing. He removed one slip of paper holding firmly between index and forefinger. He cast a simple seal causing the white paper to disappear and replaced by a water canister. As he continue to prepare the tea he began to speak.

"The reason why I called you in today is very simple. There have been rumors in the country about children reported missing. Eventually, the children are found but the local enforcement have yet to discover any evidence indicating where they might have been. None of the children show sighs of physical abuse after taken but the parents say they feel less of themselves showing various signs of depression. The children are enable to explain why. I would like for you to investigate the matter." Shin turned around holding a rectangular platter with two small cups brewing in a emollient aura. He placed one cup besides Zaku and the other besides himself.

"The client sent a letter regarding these claims. The identity of the client is unknown. Normally, Souseki-sama is responsible for issuing missions but his been on leave as of late." Shin said. "I know that you are not a shinobi but considering this as an impromptu genin exam. We are running out of resources. Can you accept the mission? You are permitted to ask any inquires that may concern you." Shin said. He gave the young man some time to respond as he took the leisure of drinking his tea.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

---

After standing up straight again, I quickly made my way over to the chair and sat as directed. His words seem to put me at ease-- at least just a little bit. He spoke as if I wasn't going to trust him, which was absurd; but the offering was nice. Unfortunately, I wasn't very fond of tea. But there was no way I was going to say no to anything the raikage himself offered. At least I would be able to brag in front of Hikari that I got to meet and have tea with the raikage!

I watched him carefully as he did some fancy thing with chakra seals and began to speak. "Missing children?" I questioned, thinking back to any kind of rumors I had been told. But silly me, I had been training so hard to surpass the others in the academy that I had become completely blind to everyday life. Though gossip had never been one of my favorite-- oh who am I kidding. I loved to know everyone's little secrets. But still, I had lost sight of the world around me.

As he set the cup set to me, I grab it after taking a breath to calm my shaking hand. I first smelled the tea, then blew on it slightly before taking a sip. With all my might I resisted the urge to scrunch my face up from the taste. Swallowing quickly, I set the cup down with a smile and looked into his eyes as he continued to inform me of the situation, to which I still had no idea what my part in it was going to be.

I began making mental notes. "Unknown Client. Suspicious." was my first thought. But as he continued, my eyes grew wide with excitement as the words seem to slow as they left his maw. "Genin exam..." I said softly, my hands started shaking again, but not from nervousness. My adrenaline was sky rocketing as this was the best chance at graduating. "A mission from the Raikage!" I cheered in my head. I was ready to do anything!

"Yes of course I accept!" I shouted in an elated manner. Questions? Did I have any? My mind was racing and I thought quickly to keep pace with everything that I was imagining. "I suppose-- When do I start!?" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku's contempt look on his face shown the distaste for the tea as he placed it down. He kept a quite smile as he tried not to offend the raikage. Shin placed his tea down as he clasped his hands on the desk. "Very well then" Shin said. He noticed that the young man was still shaking profusely like a vibrating metal rod whether it be due to his excitement or his constant fear.

"You will depart tomorrow morning. A train will take across the country near Solum de Asphodelus where you find a small town. There is a school there where you act a foreign student. You are to blend in with the students and see what is going on. Report back when you have completed your mission. A courier will deliver with you supplies and your qualification papers something this afternoon. Get some rest you have a long day ahead of you." Shin said.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

---

I stood out of respect and inclined my torso once again, giving the man of great status the respect he deserved. "Hai Raikage-sama. I will be prepared when it is time to depart." I said with a beaming smile. "I won't let you down!" I concluded, making a fist in the air. I promptly turned and quickly exited the room, making sure that the door was closed before jumping up once in excitement. I had forgot about Hitomi, to which I blushed madly and hurried out of the building to my home...

It was only a matter of time before I proved my worth to the village!

[Topic left, let us continue!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back