Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Discussion Time [Requesting Entrance]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had been walking for a while as he walked to the gates of the village, it seemed that once more he was here with another missing. Though unlike the last time, he was the Hokage this time, it was down to him to decide the fate. He could accept that and understand that he would be the one that could be held to account if anything went wrong. Though he would be willing to take a chance, the man had not attacked him and had not made any direct threat against him, so he was more than happy to accept his fate.

“Sorry for the long walk, but as I said those lakes can sometimes be beautiful to go and enjoy on a quiet evening, especially as the sun sets. I have to admit you are going to have to get used to some of the beautiful sights that are around”

Takeshi finally stopped in front of the gates, he allowed his eyes to come up and look at the mighty gates of the village. He swelled with pride slightly as he looked at them, enjoying the view and knowing full well that he was home. This was the sight that every Shinobi should look forward to seeing when they returned home. The welcoming invitation of there own entrance.

[Topic Entered]
[Brining Maki and Yong]

Kiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
image.png

The missing ninja looked around as they approached the gate to Konoha. This was his first time entering one of the great villages scattered around the world and he was not disappointed, the colossal gates that stood abruptly before them dwarfed any structure he had seen previously.

He noted the Hokage's chest swell in pride as he surveyed his home. "Your pride is well deserved Lord Hokage... An impressive display of power simply to keep your civilisation in and my wilds out... it is beautiful...

"...Do you have to knock Lord Hokage? Or can you simply walk through your front door?"
<i></i>

[ooc: topic entered... sorry for the delay.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gate duty for the one and only Minako, who has transferred into leaf not too long ago, and it has already been a wonderful experience! She has encountered so many new things and she couldn’t stop having some goofy smile all over her face. It felt electrifying, to do gate duty for Konohagakure, it was the least she could do, not just because she was Chunnin, but because she was thankful that the community could have her.

During gate duty, Minako turned around and spotted Takeshi, along with two others. Minako clapped her hands wildly and even started to flail her arms all over the place! She was so not used to this! She was too used to being a Genin and not being able to do this kind of duty.

“Hey Takeshi!!!!” Minako smiled softly and waved lightly before signalling to get the gates open. “I am assuming these two are with you, so I will get this open for you no problem! Am I… doing this right??” Minako ended her words with a mumble, she was quite unsure if this was the correct thing to do, it was the hokage, she was unsure she needed documentation because… it was the hokage.

Coughing lightly, she tilted her head to both sides quickly before offering them to enter. “I hope the journey was good, Takeshi??” She questioned. “I hope the journey was good for you both as well!”

Of course, Minako didn’t know who she was talking to, but she may as well welcome them both and make sure they are quite happy with her service!

Words: 266
Yong, Maki and Takeshi allowed to enter​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi noticed as it seemed that Minako would be the one to let them in, he allowed a small smile to spread across his lips in those few seconds as he looked up to her. She had managed to make herself at home and this was something that Takeshi had to admit that he was a fan off. It seemed that she would be able to settle and hopefully enjoy herself inside of Leaf. The journey and the decisions she had made had seen her grow and he had to allow the smile to spread as he looked up to her for a few minutes.

“Thank you Minako, yes they are with me, I see you are adapting to your duties well. I have to say that is a pleasure to see you adapting in such a way. You have come far, I hope that you are still enjoying yourself inside of Leaf.”

With that Takeshi allowed himself to walk inside of the village, it seemed that he was going to allow the missing a few days to come to terms with the actions and the decision that he had taken though he would have instructions.

“Please come and find me at the Hokage mansion when you are ready I will be waiting for you”

[Topic Left]
[Yong, create a topic in Hokage mansion summoning me when you are ready]

Kiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A younger girl approached them once they arrived at the foot of the gates. She seemed to be as unsure as he was on the protocol in regards the Hokage entering his own village. She addressed him directly after speaking to the Hokage... "Indeed Minako Kun, my journey has been a good one, though it is far from over..."

The Hokage then spoke to him, giving instruction as to how to contact him when he was ready, "Thank you, Lord Hokage, I will enjoy the hospitality of your village for a spell and return to your company soon..."

Yong began to walk into the village proper... This should be interesting...

[ooc: topic left, village entered. I will make the topic when work settles down a bit ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back