Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dispatch the Dune Bugs! [Mission]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There's always been something about bugs that made Naoki reluctant to face them. And yet for some reason, once she got there, she could never really take her attention off the wriggling legs and fluttery wings. Was there some kind of unspoken rule as to how the weirder something looks, the more interesting it was to little girls? She wasn't even that little any more, and the last time she faced these things it was also to exterminate them but they felt far too much like the smaller bugs she used to poke to turn them into little balls that she had a tougher time than she though she would've getting rid of them. This time I'll try and lure them away instead of getting at them with brute force. Or maybe I'll just lightning them all to death. Whichever was less annoying to pull off. Wait no what? Whichever gives them the highest chance of survival elsewhere! Because most shinobi would probably just blast away at them thoughtlessly right? Right! I have to take the nicer route here... She seemed to be conflicted between making that meat sale at the marketplace and sparing the bugs an electrifyingly toasty death.

To this end, she went to the Scroll Locker and the few scrolls it had left to try and find out what she could use to lure them. Some rotting meat scraps in a garbage heap were found (on combustible trash day no less!) and she collected leftover leaves from some curry joints, since they had way too many carrot leaves to dispose of anyway. Stinky sack in hand, she thanked the stars she didn't have super smelling capabilities and she gripped the bag so tiightly there was likely no pace for it to still leak any of its gas... though naturally it still did and she would've gotten a few odd looks had she passed by any of her friends. She ran up the wall, planted her feet near the standards before opening the bag of rot, set it down immediately and pulled out a fan she had handy to fan the smell closer to the crowding dune bugs. As soon as they caught wind of it, she picked the bag up by a couple corners to prevent it from spiling all over the roof of the Dojo, bounding off at a somewhat regular pace to be sure the bugs caught up. She wondered briefly why they'd decided to stay there for their next migration, and hoped that it didn't mean a sandstorm was headed their way.

Once they were far enough away, she ripped the bag open and rushed off, trying to find any major groups of stragglers and kicking or Wind jutsu-ing them towards the heap as hard as she could. Hm! I think I can go grab some meat now. Should I take a shower first...? Naah, meat's gonna smell pretty bad anyway, I should just go... And with that, she went to collect ingredients, only to come home to an angry aunt who practically shoved her into the bathroom. A nice meal was had afterwards though.

[WC: 520]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back