Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Displacement [Forced Entry]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
7QWdGZu.jpg

Ishii Susumu
Heir Apparent - The Messenger

Not what one would subscribe but he needed to see the village for himself before his father rained devastation down on such a marvel. He had long heard of this subterranean community that braved the maelstrom by digging into the depths. The final sovereign community in Wind Country, free from his father's grip but not free from his influence. His father was a man of means and a man of authority, once a common Lord much like the Merchant Lords of Soons until he took from the other Lords control of their lands and their holdings. It was a silent war that went unnoticed as the rest of the country dealt with the terrors of an endless storm. It was done with minimal violence and bloodshed, before his time of course as he was barely more than a thought when this reticent take-over started and no more than a mere toddler when his father's grip was assured. It was said that it was the Oracle's who guaranteed his victory, they were all dead or most of them were at least. There was one that remained, for whatever reason she was the Daimyō's favorite despite her treachery. It could be nothing more than sentiment for the woman who birthed his father's favorite son -- the bastard heir. While Susumu's elder, Shouki's claim to the throne was after his own as well as his sister Sango's. They shared a dedication to the same god and had several other violent proclivities that he nor his sister seemed to share.

The young man, in his late teens entered the Toraono Dojo through those massive swinging doors. He did not stop for questioning. He did not stop to sign a book. He simply nodded his head and walked on past. He would not strike out at any man or woman who tried to stop him but he would move his arm to the side with a smooth motion more than sufficient to knock most off their feet. "I will not be long, after all I am my father's son and I would appreciate it if you stood aside. I will not cause harm to the denizens of this militaristic community"

From here

S Rank - 30 min.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Hello'| Gate Greeting Arc said:
[col]Stalking the confines of the Toraono Dojo had become a real past time for the demon cat based ANBU. And much like with his encounter with Akkuma, it seemed his stalking would provide a worthwhile opportunity. His eyes would narrow on the figure that seemed to be elegantly making their way through the crowd with a sense of entitlement that was choking. He would listen to the man make his proclamation, and if he had done some better homework he might have figured out just who this person was prior to this interaction. He had not, however.

Calming make his way to the figure that seemed to just gently breeze through those in front of him, Kasha would stand in opposition.

"Greetings and welcome to Suna. May I see your identification paperwork, traveler?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Too late for a catch, so this is more like an open invitation to play. If not, enjoy the force entry and I shall void my response!
|
[legend="[glow=red][b][size=5]Kasha[/size][/b][/glow]"]
Kasha3_zpsfbtw1n8i.gif

Name: "Kasha"
Epithet: Demon of the ANBU
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Blood Type: O Negative
ANBU Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feel free to stalk, I will get you on the way out if you are game. I have to hand this mission off and declare my love for the most beautiful Tsubaki.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back