Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Distant Roar, Whimpering Echo [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Steady tapping along hard stone filled earth sound through the Dragon Tooth pass as a single figure, cloaked in a heavy grey garb, makes their way to the gate at a leisurely pace. With each step, their relatively short frame sways to one side, only for a moving leg to shift the momentum the other way in a very energy-deficient fashion.

Just under the hood, crimson shimmering eyes glance over the gates that will eventually lead to the cloud village that Ryuichi called home. With a simple sigh, they remove their hood to let long silver hair fall over their shoulders and down their back.

Should the appropriate guards be here, Ryu is quick to offer them a passport with the name "Akaime Ocha", and an outdated photo of them on it, though some defining features still match. Considering the date on the card, it should be very easy to determine that this Akaime Ocha individual was, in every way, legitimate.

"I'm here for a pit stop. Maybe I'll see some people, maybe I'll end up staying. Who knows." Ryuichi says, their voice muffled by a metal mask on their lower face. The voice itself was soft and androgynous in nature, much like the rest of this "Akaime's" body.

Over their shoulder, held by one hand, is a long fishing pole made of a sleek, black material with a glimmering string. Those sensitive to chakra could easily sense the plentiful abundance of it within such a simple instrument...and the fact that instead of a hook on its end sits a small metal blade.

[Passport (With Alias, Non-ANBU passport) gained here]

WC: 260

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stepping in from a back room, Eiji, a man of unquestionable rank now, distinguished in the things that he has done behind the scenes especially since leaving the ANBU Branch... but thats a story for another time. Eiji had worked himself behind the scenes for the last five years, alone, without friends or his old team to help him along the way. After Ryuichi left and dove deeper into the works of ANBU and Aya went about Breaking Mountains with her bare hands or whatever, Eiji would go about reading the texts of his family. Learning about the history of Kumogakure, the Main Branch, the Raikage's and everything in-between. The Endo Head had come a long way from when they were children...

Standing now in the threshold of a doorway as he would catch the visage of a young male that looked like Ryuichi, his teammate from all that time in the past. 'Couldnt be.' Eiji was sure that Ryu would need to be as old as he was but, something in him drew him close to the young one, The other gate guards stood at attention as Eiji would walk closer, "Hm, So You're Akaime Ocha"" frowning a bit, Eiji remembered alot in his time with ANBU. He remembered this name... this was... the name Ryu used on missions. The Same passport and everything.

'Hm, Investigate before we pursue any harsh punishments...'

"~Thats Ryu."
"Definitely Ryu."
"Yup, Dang Eiji, you're still an air head? oh wait... You cant use Wind Jutsu..."
"Ouch, wouldnt that make him a dumb block head then?"

Eiji would shake his head at the banter within him, the deities knew how to russle him up.

"Hm, Its been five long years... and you dont look any different.", Eiji would just chime out looking Ryuichi up and down. A snide smirk would cross his now six foot and five inch frame, his armor he wore was an homage to his time as an ANBU. Still with a steel breast plate with his undergarments and gauntlets attached. Though, the boy before him, looked the same as when they fought in the coliseum those years ago. Maybe a few new scars, but everything was similar.

"...What do you have to say for yourself...?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon recognizing the approaching figure, Ryu couldn't help but smirk There was no mistaking that raw, powerful chakra. Unbending in nature, and ever stalwart. While Eiji looks over the card, Ryu decides to give a simple nod, noting his lack of a mask on duty..."I hope everything is in order, sir." they say, really taking in how his younger team mate was nearly a foot taller than them now....

Then their thinly veiled cover was blown, and they shrugged. "What DO I have to say for myself....hm..." They tap their foot a few times. "The crab cakes near the ocean are great, I highly suggest authentic leaf ramen, oh and land of wind food? Fantastic. I have several pounds of dried lizard in my pack right now."

A small huff of laughter escapes Ryu's nose. "Jokes aside, just doing my job. Looking for answers, and not finding them. I hit a wall, so now I'm here. Grew out my hair, my Rinnegan is weakened as you can see, and I'm pretty sure my self perception has been permanently altered due to inhabiting a woman's body as well as my own for over a year. What about you, old friend?"

It was as if Ryu had left yesterday. No emotional reunion, no grand speech...as if they had just come home to the tea house after a week long solo mission. Something Eiji has seen Ryu do.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Huffing a bit, the man known as Endo Eiji was amused by the familiarity that Ryu was giving off. Eiji could only cross his arms before sighing. This was someone he would fight for and give his life to protect, he couldnt stay mad at him especially as he knew the life of an ANBU was a rough one. Too rough for no recognition one could say... and Eiji said it one too many times. So much infact, that he left the branch because of his vanity. Eiji wanted the village to know the names of the Endo Clan. He wanted them to be recognized as pillars from which Kumogakure stood upon. For them to be seen as the ones that always stood and fought against those that came up to destroy their home.

"You'll have to take me to Konoha one of these days...", nodding he'd lift his head with a smile looking to his long time friend, companion and brother in arms... He'd missed the days they fought in the Tea House. He missed the days of training under Uri. Which Eiji would go about asking one of these days, he wanted to see Uri one more time to challenge him to a spar. However, it'd been several years since Eiji had even seen things with him. However, there was a time for everything before looking down and handing the paperwork back to Ryu.

"I've been great... Stronger than I once was. And now I'm a Jounin Leader of the Main Branch.", nodding he would turn around and smirk. "You know now that you're back, Im gonna have to see what skills you've picked up over the years..." his tone shifted to something quite intriguing. He was a fierce fighter known amongst the ranks in the Main Branch. Being undefeated in the last twenty bouts... Though he knew Ryu was tougher than the others he'd faced in the main branch... and he was an ANBU. Extreme Training and survival tactics. Could Eiji get a win over Ryu now? Who knew... but Eiji never turned down a challenge.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It'd had been years - well give or take. Aya hadn't been fully around in years, she'd been training, and trying to find herself more. When she finally felt ready to come back, everything had changed, and she decided she'd give the gates a visit. Maybe It was fate, or the gods playing games again, but standing there were two familiar chakra signatures. Aya did not recognize the two, but she knew their chakras it was hard to deny those two were her teammates, comrades she hadn't seen in years. She was hesitant, and kinda just stood there watching them for a moment.

Aya's eyes scanned the area before she decided to approach. She was thinking, 'What do I even say? I ditched them... ' She had received letters from Ji, but she didn't always write back mostly because she didn't know what to say. But as she approached she put on her big grin, the same grin she always wore for her friends. "Hey! Long time no see." She stated then she looked at Ryu, "At least I am not the only one who is still short." She stated with a small laugh.

Aya hadn't really grown much since the last time they saw her, she was an inch taller now, but Ryu had become taller, and Ji, he was a tower compared to her. At one point she remembered being taller than him. She missed those days as kids, but she was still pretty childish, in the way she hadn't changed much. They both seemed different though, Ryu was always gloomy though, Ji was a tiny bit as well. But their chakra had grown stronger, while she was pretty sure hers was at the same strength all those years ago. Ji was a Jounin now, and she was sure Ryu was also her superior now as well. They were quickly catching up to her in strength, rank wise they had already far surpassed her. It made her a little nostalgic.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, a Jounin?" Ryu jokingly chides, without any hint of animosity or judgement behind it. They, of all people, knew how much of a thankless job being an ANBU was unless you were lucky enough to find yourself becoming Sennin. No doubt that after not reaching that rank, Eiji would have left. It was inevitable, knowing how he was.

"That's good to hear. I've been a Mempo for 5 years now. Without much of an intention to rank up. I'm content moving forward like this for a while more." They say, shrugging.

That's when Aya arrived, to Ryu's surprise. And she recognized the Uchiha instantly, causing Ryu to roll their eyes at Eiji in a very 'wow, the audacity' kind of way.

"Yo Aya." Ryu says, looking her over head to toe. "Dyed your hair again. Looks nice."

With that, Ryu taps their fishing rod on their shoulder a few times before humming. "Say, now that we're all together- what say we catch up over a hot meal? Is that one BBQ place still open in Kumo? My treat." Ryu suggests with a grin. "Then I need to check in with the Sennin, and all that technical crap. Then Toshiozoshi wants to show me something he found....it's a mess and a half. But this kind of reunion can't go uncelebrated."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ya kiddin right?" After all this time, Aya just shows up too? Eiji would have been infuriated if this wasnt just a case of perfect timing. Though, why now? Had something happened to bring them all together. Fate was cruel to do this to a trio such as this, a family without family ties. Eiji would turn around to Aya and Ryu before huffing through his nostrils. 'What to do... What to do...' though, he had to respond the the snide comment of Ryu, but Ryu knew how Eiji was. He was self entitled. He wanted his name to ring on the lips of those around him. To be praised as a leader. He was someone that wanted to be remembered and etched in the stones of history. The history of a land his family helped to build...

"Hey Aya, indeed its been a long time... I guess we might as well get some food and catch up alittle more...", looking to the two Chuunin at the check-in station, "Saji, Kedo... Man the gate. Radio me if anything needs my direct attention." and with a solid salute from the duo he would huff again before looking back to his teammates, this was definitely something that would.

"C'mon little ones, Hehe. Lets grab a bite to eat.", with a nod he would head out the area in the direction with Aya and Ryu... what would happen from here? Who knew...

[Topic Left Allowed Ryuichi Entry]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya pulled at her hair to look at it, "Actually I think my time in the contract realm affected it." She replied to Ryu. "I see your hair has gotten longer, it looks cool." She commented. Though she actually wasn't sure, the last time she saw them, they were in a different body, a female body. It's kinda hard for her to fathom that people had multiple bodies, and she doubted she could handle multiple bodies like them.

Eiji mentioned food, and Aya's eyes lit up. "Yes! Please, I am starving!" She said overdramatically, then rubbed her stomach. Before she started following, she looked at Ryu "How long has it been since you've eaten in your home village?" She questioned. It'd been a while for her, maybe even longer for him. She then started following Eiji, Expecting Ryu to answer as he followed.

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Contract realm...interesting." Ryuichi says, shrugging lightly.

Ryuichi walks along, making sure to really make a mental note of their team mates. Their clothes, their hair, their breathing patterns, the way they walked, their speech patterns...most of which hasn't changed a bit in these 5 years. And now they were all together. How strange.

"I stopped by here not long ago, but didn't make myself known. I just stopped by HQ, and well...." Ryuichi sighs. "Left on my way again. Most likely would have been the same today had Eiji not been at the gates. I've made a bit of a name for myself- as much of one as an ANBU can get. Rumors of the 'Killer Dragon'. Some say I'm a merc, or a bounty hunter....so I still have my cover."

Ryu continues the idle chitchat as they make their merry way to get a bite to eat.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back