Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Diving [Yumi]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so the water was used... But neither the bandages nor the jutsu were necessary as she felt the cut. Rather, as she didn't feel the cut. It was gone. Naoki's eyes opened at this, as if she would have a better grasp of the situation with them open, and ran her fingers over it a few times to be sure it had actually disappeared. "The cut... the cut's gone! But it still hurts...?" Well that makes sense... The cut might've healed but that doesn't mean it was never there...

She let go of Yumi's hand, as there was no need for further attention as far as she could tell, and gave Yumi some space as they both collected themselves. Whoa... A cut that big, just, like, gone! In a minute- no less than a minute? How long... Well whatever- "So this means you probably do have a thing for controlling blood! I mean... It's all healed up already!" Quite happy for Yumi, and relieved from the fact that she wasn't now bleeding profusely after a trial gone wrong, Naoki leaned back, propping herself up on her arms which were now positioned behind her.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yumi flinched and whimpered a little as Naoki rubbed her fingers across the missing injury. As Naoki spoke of it being gone, Yumi was understandable not very believing of that possibility. How could it be gone if it still hurt!? Tenatively, she opened her eyes and looked towards her water drenched hand, and surely enough, the wound was gone! She stared at it in surprise, closing her hand a little to press on the palm with her fingers. She flinched, the spot still hurt, but the cut really was gone!

A bit of shock and wonder in her eyes, Yumi looked up and over towards Naoki. "You... you didn't do anything do it did you?" The thought that Naoki had healed it somehow made much more sense than the prospect that she did it herself. She closed her hand into a fist and opened it again. The pain was lessening, but it was still there, as if she had a switch cracked across her open palm. As the elation began to hit her, the sound of her own heart faded into obsurity. "You promise?!"

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By now, Naoki had gone out of tense mode completely, and grinned ear to ear in response, eyes closed again. "I couldn't even figure out how to tie stuff properly in case I needed to wrap it up just now... Besides, I didn't do any handseals or anything did I?"

She paused a bit, considering the rest of the revelations she should have about this. Yumi could control blood. And she would be using it to fight. Aside from that, she could make her wounds close really really fast. There won't be too much danger then! Since, well, she knows how to get it to stop bleeding. it still hurts though... Wonder if there's a way to make things not hurt so much. She quickly ran through the jutsu she knew, but nothing seemed to fit the bill. Maybe some kinda genjutsu that'll make people not feel pain? I wouldn't be able to help there though. Might have to look into some medical jutsu, probably something there to make patients not hurt anymore...

She then sat up straight, remembering something. "Oh, did you figure stuff out about how it works though?" Naoki's head tilted as she asked the question, and continued, "Like, what were you thinking at the time, what did you want to do?"

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Naoki's mood was rather contagious. The last traces of tension fell away and Yumi let out a long relaxed sigh. Perhaps she really had done it, but what did that mean for her? Was everything that happened in that dream thing also possible? That didn't matter much to her at the moment as she smiled, still looking at her hand. "I... I don't know. I just wanted it to stop bleeding and hurting. I can't really say what I did, if anything." The experiment was a bit of a failure in regards of learning to control these sorts of things, but at least she somewhat knew that she could do it!

She begn to softly chuckle, her smile remaining wide on her face as she tried to squease the last bits of uncomfortable sensations out of her hand my making it a fist. "It doesn't sound like it would be very useful though... I would rather not have to be bleeding pretty bad just to do anything." Even as she said that she still floated around in wonder at the possibility of it. Perhaps she really could become a shinobi if she could use this!

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Right..." Naoki's head drooped once the thought struck, and immediately tried thinking of any way to circumvent that situation. If bleeding could be avoided, it should. "Like a thing that'll cause blood to regenerate faster, or maybe some way to just... duplicate it? A clone maybe...? Don't even know if they have blood, they're genjutsu after all... Think there's maybe a way to store blood, then you just carry it around places so you can use it when you need it?" She hadn't heard of any such thing besides maybe something that the hospital did, when patients needed blood faster than their own bodies could produce it. Is there someone who could pull some strings there... Or maybe if we just explained she wanted to just draw some of her blood out... Naah, how would she carry enough blood at all times anyways? Just lug a bag of blood around like it's an actual weapon I guess, not too much blood would be needed to make a weapon right? "Either way, this is a good sign for sure! Just gotta keep at it somehow, without risking your life and stuff when you practice..."

By now, it seemed Kaisou was just lazing on the shore, after a momentary smallish panic attack from watching the cutting and revelations happen. It would've gone back some time ago, but it still had to explain how contracts worked to the girl.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Store... blood?" Naoki, and possible the rest of Wind Country as far as she knew, had nothing against blood but Yumi sure did. The mere thought of carrying around a... flask of blood caused her to shiver a little. "I dunno... maybe?" She didn't sound convinced, agreeing to the possibility only out of being considerate. "Maybe it is something I won't be able to use unless I really need to. Not idea but better than nothing! The real question is how to practice it? What if I get cut and start bleeding but I can't get it to stop? What if it suddenly doesn't work one day!?"

Those sort of throughts seemed to worry Yumi and her wide grin had degraded to a concerned grimmace as she looked off to the side. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the blood that had begun to seep through her swimsuit and she jumped in surprise. "I... I need to go home and change before Kurisu gets home! If he sees this he will either start asking questions or get worried... or both!" She quickly hopped herself up to her feet and scrambled over away from the lounging girl as she went to try and hastily don her clothes over top her bloodied outfit.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So like a desperation attack or something?" Naoki's eyes had opened again, and were glinting as she leaned forward a bit in her excitement. The desperation attacks she'd read about it various kid's books were more than enough to romanticize much of what she knew about them, and she had no idea how dangerous it really was to perform those attacks... Being in the real world and not one written by writers who actually wanted a happy ending for their characters. "Should probably have someone who knows their stuff there with you then..."

Yumi then stood up, and went to put her dry clothes back on. Kurisu? "Ah okay then, be careful on the way home!" Speaking of which, where is home? Is she staying at her old house? Ooh, or with whoever Kurisu is probably. Not wanting to hold her up for long, Naoki stood up and got out of the way, stepping a bit closer to the water. Goodbyes and almost anything else would likely be returned with a grin, a wave and a quick "Don't be reckless with that practicing! Ask someone older to help with it maybe!" before she let her left arm fall to her side and turned to face where the waves were lapping from.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back