Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Do the Dew: Code Red

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had only been an hour since the attack on the gates, with reports flooding in from everywhere about a masked man walking about the city that had just killed a gate guard. It had finally happened. The ongoing war beyond the giant metal walls had finally taxed their forces to a point that a brazen rogue was able to just murder his way into Sunagakure. The retired assassin was enjoying a day of leisure, relaxing in his home with a book by the open window. The desert breeze ruffled through his week-long beard an
6qBKeNM.jpg
d played with the collar of his white button-down shirt tucked into a pair of simple slacks. His feet was kicked up on the table when the hauntingly familiar black crow swooped in and landed beside his bare foot. In its beak it dropped to the table a tightly sealed scroll before exploding into a cloud of smoke and feathers. Without wasting a moment, Uzu tossed down his book without marking the page and broke the tiny seal of the scroll with a jolt of chakra. Sliding it opened he saw the three red marks and closed his eyes slowly in frustration. Code Red. What the hell were those new recruits good for if they couldn’t even watch the wall? Toushin swung his feet down and stood up from his chair, rotating the metallic right shoulder to warm up the sockets as he casually made his way downstairs and to the front door. He slipped on a pair of sandals and all but ghosted out his front door without a sound; best to keep his daughter out of this.

Out of the Diamond District, the ex-assassin deduced the closest place to the gates shot a bee-line towards the open Bazaar. The sun was up, the wind blew a gentle breeze as the desert heat prevailed through everything as normal. By all means, as he landed in the market and stood up, the old killer expected to see at least ten-to-thirty people wondering around doing their daily shop. Instead he was greeted with an eerie silence that didn’t sit naturally in his guts. Casually he slipped a hand behind his waist and pulled out the tucked in shirt to prepare himself a little. Toushin didn’t expect a sneak attack, not from one so brazen to raise up a Code Red and have him dragged out of retirement to handle something he really shouldn’t have to deal with. His hand reached up to the hidden headset he had slipped on during his way over and activated the link to try and get some info on who he was looking for; a man in a mask probably wouldn’t be hard to find in an empty street, though.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chakra coursed through his body as he crouched on the underside of the eave of one large building amongst the many circling the Bazar, watching the scramble of humanity like panic through an ants nest. Yong was not normally so dramatic, but his lack of subtlety at the gates was intentional. The weak run from danger, the strong run towards it... so by deduction, if he stayed still long enough the strong would come to him.

An unseen aura of power surrounded the man who had just landed in the now-empty market place, exactly what the armoured shinobi had been waiting for.

A rush of wind and an unceremonious landing, now the masked shinobi stood directly in the path. He took a few steps into the middle of the path, the small stalls and shops surrounding it completely vacated, even by their shop keepers.

"I have hunted Gods and Yokai, Kage and Beasts..." Yong theatrically stretched his body in preparation for the imminent violence.
"And now, Last Lord of Suna, I hunt here..."

Please call a bmod whenever you are all set to battle :)

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Toushin’s radio could crackle to life in response the man he was sent to locate revealed himself before the old assassin. Uzu’s eyes narrowed slightly as the man lifted himself up from his entrance, stretching like a deadly cat, while claiming an impressive hunting list. Gods, Youkai, Kage and Beasts, this one claimed, and as the noble dealer of death caught full sight of the man’s mask hiding under the hood, Uzu could feel his heart clutch in the deadly ice of combat. Without hesitation the once King of the Underground killed his emotions and blackened his eyes with blood...
Only two kind of people brazenly attacked the gates forcing their way into a military village. The first were lunatics that weren’t overly powerful but thought they were. The second were like this man here - a living, breathing legend of death like himself. Uzumoreru Toushin knew who Wee Yong was just from the rogue’s mask, and a flood of old memories came rushing back from his first time as Underground King.

Of all the problems Toushin faced in his first reign, assassins were easily the most annoying of them. Being the self titled, “King of Assassins” tilted other killers in the profession within the land. They always wanted to step up and cut Uzu’s throat for little more than glory, but no threat ever chilled his blood like the threat of a man who claimed to know Yong, and how he could remove Toushin from his seat before the night was out. This man’s dangerous open threat to the biggest mob boss in Suna signed his death warrant, and it was he who was dead before the sun crested the horizon the next day; however Toushin had to know then who this Yong was, and why he was so deadly.
The answer was buried in ANBU reports he, at the time, had no way of getting to and street legends. Tracking together the mix of what he could get from hard facts and stories, Uzu eventually was able to paint enough facts on the board for him to realize that indeed this was a man to fear. From that day forward the paranoid king dispatched loyalist out to find anyone who would mention the name of the rogue, and had them silenced through either bribe or a blade.

That was years ago. The old man had since lost his throne, regained it, and lost it again before finding himself ironically clasping the iron shackles of the Suna Military onto himself to ensure the future of his only child when the cancer hit. Now he stood face to face with the very man whose name he refused to allow to be spoken to the point that he thought most of the Underground had forgotten. Why was this man here, now? Did he come to finish what a malcontent started over a decade ago? Was this for entertainment? The semi-retired ANBU Operative sighed; did it matter? The facts on the table was that this man killed a member of the military he served and that was more than enough reason for Toushin to slit open his throat. The assassin began to rotate his metal arm once more, tilting his head from side to side to cause joints in his neck to pop and loosen.

Then you are but a fool, master hunter, for you’re in the land where all things come to die...

Suna’s Assassin took the first step forward, a casual move with so much intent, as a pressure brought about by killing intent and chakra between the two combatants began to shake the streets stalls. The tell-tales of a storm began to shake from Sunagakure's markets...

[Calling B-Mod]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong smiled behind his mask as the Sunan spoke, noting the rotation of the unnatural arm as he did so. He could feel the intensity in the man standing before him, his eyes turning a crimson red as chakra infused blood flowed into them... Was he Chigokai? Chakra coiling out around the pair in waves. This would be interesting.

"Fool indeed, last lord of Suna, for that is precisely why I am here..."

Sending actions etc once we have a b-mod. Good luck :)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The B-Mod Has Appeared with a totally not stolen template!

• Send me all of your battle information! Please send this as its own PM. This includes: stats, custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodlines/core abilities, kinjutsu, a full jutsu list (with mastered jutsu clearly marked!), summoning contracts, any other kinjutsu-specific information, or anything else I might have missed above. Make sure everything is linked!
  • Send me your Round One actions! Please send this as its own PM. When sending an action, the following things are very useful for me to mod your round quicker: AP costs, CP costs, any specifically relevant passive/activated effects that apply to the action which are important for me to be aware of, any targets of the action which require targets to be specified, and any things that affect it, other notes which you feel are important for me to be aware of. Seriously, use links!
  • As a general note: please DO NOT pre-calculate your passives into any action costs! It is far more preferable for you to send me the raw cost of an action so that I don't miss anything. If you pre-calculate passives, debuffs, or other effects into your actions, I am highly liable to miss something or end up with incorrect calculations.
  • If you feel I have missed something, or forgot to account for something, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord so we can rectify the issue.

I won't be able to mod until the weekend, so you have until then to get all your stuff in. Hope that is ok. After the first round I should be able to do it during the week though.

Last edited:

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND ONE
Yong
HP: 40,200 - 1,800 = 38,400
CP: 40,800 - 5,626 = 35,174
AP: 10-10=0
AP next round: 10
Uzu
HP: 45,600 + 3,600 - 88.2 = 49,111.8
CP: 36,000 - 4,108.5 - 9.8 = 31,881.7
AP: 10 + 1 - 10.5
AP next round: 11.5
Status: Soaked in Blood and seemingly alone, looking Celestial and also sporting a pouch.
????
HP: ????
CP: ????
AP: ????
AP next round: ????

The Battle, and the Round Begins
0.00 Yong is wearing his ANBU mask.
0.00 Yong and Uzu both trigger their Cursed Seals.
0.00 Uzu’s Cursed Seal activates immediately, due to being an Abomination
0.00 Uzu spreads his Viral Affliction onto Yong successfully.
0.50 Yong enters a super stylish and yet shallow fighting style (Main Branch - Style Over Substance)
0.50 Yong does something successfully
0.50 Yong did something successfully again
0.50 Yong fades away (Enters Stealth)
2.00 Yong's Cursed Seals activate.
2.25 Uzu mutates, becoming one with the Blitz Augment
2.25 Uzu attempts to do something, but cannot find Yong. (Action skipped)
5.05 Uzu uses Blood Break on the darkness… or in this case, the well lit marketplace.
  • Uzu succeeded in his Blindshot check, attacking what he believes to be Yong.
  • The attack doesn’t manage to hit anything but suddenly there are two Yongs on the field.
  • Uzu doesn’t know which one is the real Yong.
5.65 Uzu goes all in, triggering his Celestial Mutation, with Cursed Seal: Stage 2.
6.80 Uzu finally has a target, and attacks a Yong with Curse of Black Blood.
  • The attacked Yong dissipates, it was a Clone!.
7.00 There is a vague sense that something happened.
7.50 Another vague sense that something has happened
8.50 Uzu Makes it Rain… with Blood. Rain Dance Master Rank
9.00 There is that feeling that Yong is doing something yet again.
10.00 Yong and Uzu stand there in the Blood Rain, staring at each other.
Round Ends

Mod Notes:
  • It's been a little while since I have done a mod, I do offer my apologies for any mistakes I make while warming back up.
  • Uzu you ran out of AP and was unable to complete your actions.
  • Yong you also ran out of AP and was unable to complete your actions.
  • The timing is technically wrong at the end, because Uzu gains +1 AP, but its such a minor change and won’t affect this round I did not math it out. I can if you wish me to, I would just prefer not to.
  • If you have any questions, my Discord is always open, as are my PMs on Ninpocho.
  • Edit: It would greatly help me if you have a list of passives in bullet point form at the start of each round of actions.
  • Double Edit: Forgot to include Yong's damage to Uzu...

Last edited:

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The armored shinobi focused on Uzu as he felt the chakra seals releasing throughout his body, cursed energy now flowing through his chakra system like blood through his veins... But he was not the only one.

Yong smiled as he took a step backward, the strange blood eyed shinobi's power increased exponentially in a fraction of a second, the chakra bursting out of him causing stalls around them to be blasted away in dramatic fashion.

Planting his feet to resist the force pushing him backward, Yong felt his skin prickle as the foreign particles infected his body, breaking through his defenses without seeming resistance.
"Good..." The smile could be heard in the inflection of his words as the sting of the cursed chakra burnt his skin like hot embers.

"...You have far greater skill than my last prey, though the Sennin of Konoha had an army behind him all it took was one Distraction!"

With his last word, Yong's hand flung out to the left, a single senbon flying into a stack of ceramic decorative plates that were, mere moments before, on display proudly at the back of a nearby market stall. Regardless of if the Sunan took the bait or not, he would feel a small pinch in the back of his Occipital Lobe, and his assailant ceased to be...

Observing the strange shadow in his prey's eyes, Yong knew that he was in, any mental defense simply overwhelmed and ignored. The Missing Ninja slowly circled around the Sunan ANBU, for though the man's eyes gave tell that he was no longer observing reality quite like the rest of those around him, Yong knew that even a blind tiger had claws...

The armored shinobi flew through esoteric handseals as the Sunan continued to look for him. His hands coming to their conclusion millimeters apart from each other, arms fully extended in front of him at chest height.

A small metal pin materialized in the air in front of him with a strange pop, like a tiny thundering in the distance. The pin spun gently in the air above his fingers before flashing away behind him with unnatural speed, spinning once more and sinking deeply into the base of the armored shinobi's skull, piercing through the Cerebellum with surgeon-like precision.

Adrenalin surged through his body as his own power surged, the chakra Yokai flooding his body with a painful jolt. He felt the power run down his spine like hot honey down an unwilling throat... The chakra tore his cells apart, tearing away until his flesh had turned to dust and only his chakra coils remained, moving without flesh and blood.

"...Konoha wept..." The words seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere to the man, his mind wracked by phantoms and specters, his vicious strikes scything through the air with killer intent.

The chakra specter coiled through the blood rain falling over their battlefield, each drop seeming to slow as it fell through his ghostly form. Coming to a halt in the street some distance from the blood-soaked Sunan, ghostly footfalls echoed strangely around the man as their eyes locked a second time...

Though some distance away his words would sound as if whispered in his ear.

"...Prove yourself worthy Last Lord of Suna... and Kill me..."

[ooc: Actions sent]

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toushin knew this playbook like the back of his hand. Subterfuge, confuse, and then strike.

Darkness descended on him shortly after the opponent spoke about Konoha Sennins, armies, and distractions; but the assassin ignored them. His mind was focused hard on the slightest movements, the smells in the air, the sounds of the stalls…and quickly brought his hands together to form a few ninjutsu seals that shot his black energy out to grab at something. He could feel the raw power of his Hemomancy break the body of something, but after the sudden release he knew it couldn’t be a person; not this person, and not that fast.
This other famed assassin clearly lived up to his reputation, and after just a few seconds of combat the soldier knew that unless he fully threw himself into everything he had worked to recently master it would him who would lie dead soon. The assassin breathed in deep as he felt the raw power of his black cancer tearing at his cells again before flexing the muscles in his left hand’s fingers in a peculiar order; ring, index, ring, ring, middle. It wasn’t a ninjutsu, he wasn’t channeling chakra into his hands, no, Uzu was activating a mental padlock he had a doctor hypnotize into his brain. At the curl of his middle finger he felt the last mental restraint release, calling on the cancerous black blood cells in his body to do as they wanted.

Toushin’s true strength revealed itself. His body’s skin took on a translucent golden sheen while erasing the the things that made him look human, including his facial features. He could feel knowledge he kept under lock and key in his brain rushing forward to plan strategy after strategy in microseconds, a sense of the world that mortals weren’t meant to feel, and for a fleeting moment a thought that crossed his mind in amusement; wondering if this is what Ryuu Tama always felt like.
Toushin no longer looked like Toushin. His face, body, and even clothing radiated a golden holy-like energy that casually coated him in it’s sheen…before suddenly spiking out like stalactite and piecing him with the energy. A black bolt of lighting shot from Toushin and into the sky causing blood to rain down from the cloudless great blue yonder as the “Sunan Lord” revealed his form again but covered in a black aura that would look like a giant skull to the unprepared. The energy in his eyes glowed such a hard red that the light streamed from his sockets as he moved to attack the darkness, letting the blood speak to him,

I plan on it,” was his reply as he almost far too casually knelt down to touch the sandy stones they stood on, black energy making it hard to follow his movements, “with every ounce of strength my cursed blood can give me. Try not to be disappointed if I kill you too quickly, though. A fast death in the desert is a mercy, I assure you…

[Sending Actions]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND TWO
Yong
HP: 38,400 - 1,800 = 36,600
CP: 35,174 - 8,032.75 = 27141.25
AP: 10-10=0
AP next round: 10
Status: Wearing a Mask, Wearing a Pouch, Name of the Rose, Soul Regalia, Triplets
Uzu
HP: 49,111.8 - 9173.74 = 39,938.06
CP: 31,891.5 - 6260.79 = 25,630.36
AP: 10 + 1 - 9.14
AP next round: 9.25
Status: Soaked in Blood, Celestial, has a pouch, Mind is Shooketh.
Pricker of Unshod Feet
HP: 39000 - 0 = 39,000
CP: 27000 - 1640 = 25360
AP: 3 - 2.5 = 3.5
AP next round: 3.5
Vaughn Fledermaus
HP: 36,000 - 0 = 36,000
CP: 27,000 - 0 = 27,000
AP: 6 - 0.5 = 5.5
AP next round: 6

Round Two
0.00 Uzu spreads his Viral Affliction onto Yong successfully.
0.58 Uzu begins to flow like water ( Water Chakra Style - Reservoir)
2.57 Uzu forms a Mystical Pool under Yong, and as Yong sinks into it, he dissolves into shadows. (It was a clone)
3.00 Yong appears out of the nothingness, and it feels like he attempted something and it didn’t work, almost like he critically failed at something, when Uzu critically succeeded.
5.50 Yong makes a face of concentration, obviously doing something, this time with more success.
5.50 A familiar feeling falls over Uzu, and as Yong starts to fade, he manages to keep track of him (Stealth check failed)
6.00 Yong drops his stylish flourishes, and starts to adapt to the battle (Main Branch Style - Fluid Adaptation)
7.07 Beware Mortals, Vaughn Fledermaus has entered the battle (Uzu used contract summon)
7.07 Vaughn Fledermaus has equipped his Suna Steel Claw!
7.07 It was at this point that Vaughn Fledermaus realized he did not have enough time to do any further actions.
7.90 Uzu was going to do one thing, but realizes that for some reason he doesn’t have enough time, and uses Crimson Whip instead!
  • The whip lashes out, and just before it hits Yong, he takes a page out of Itachi’s playbook, disappearing in a burst of shadowy birds.
  • There are now 3 Yong’s on the field, and Uzu isn’t sure which is the real one
10.00 A Yong bursts into action, his sword a burst of energy, slashing at Uzu. (Omniflash)
  • Yong crits against Uzu dealing 8339.76 HP damage and 926.64 CP damage. (Omniflash is spiritual)
  • Uzu’s mind is shook. (Mind Shock was successful)
  • Uzu now has a 8% automiss chance, and attacks against him have a 8% autohit chance.
10.00 Uzu attempts to take another action, but has run out of time.
Round Ends

Mod Notes:
  • Uzu you ran out of time and was unable to complete your actions.
  • Uzu, your actions were affected by Genjutsu Shenanigans, and some were unable to be done or completed
  • Uzu your Summon did not have enough time to basically do anything because of when it was summoned.
  • Uzu, I know the math looks wrong on your AP, but it is correct.
  • I am fairly certain this is correct, but I am unfortunately human, so let me know if you see anything I missed.
  • I also apologize for the delay, life has been pretty hectic.
  • If you have any questions, my Discord is always open, as are my PMs on Ninpocho.

Edit: fixed Yong's last action, he wasn't in stealth.

Double edit, 2 weeks later. Had Uzu's health wrong, this is fixed now

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Water exploded from the old assassin’s palm, washing over the area and seemingly filling the entire area with a pond as Toushin opened up a pocket space with chakra to drown his opponent. The technique was something he’d imagine even that mad scientist would balk at, the drain of drawing chakra into a water element in the desert was no easy feat. The deep dragged something into it. The retired soldier could feel that something then burst and knew then that he was up against something he had never encountered before.
Years of handing out death had taught him much, but rarely did he ever brush against an opponent who was a master of stealth on these levels. Uzu simply couldn’t keep up. As the saying goes, “There’s always a bigger fish,” and Yong was a shark. Toushin quickly darted to the side as his guts twisted, and decided he could no longer face this man in battle alone if he expected to at least live. Rolling up from his landing the assassin quickly ran his fingers through the blood soaked waters with chakra at their tips to write out a seal in the blood that glowed an ominous gray color. As soon as his finger finished the last rune his palm slapped the top of the water and injected the bloody seal with a large amount of chakra. The seal exploded, causing a large pillar of water to cascade up as a gigantic bat roared from the deep bloodbath.
Another twist in his gut and the assassin rolled his wrist with a burst of chakra as his hands slapped through two seals and the killer drew his arm back to whip it out as if cracking a whip. The bloody raindrops stopped near his hand and extended out as a bolt of chakra ripped through the air to latch around the figure of what he thought was an opponent; one that burst into a plume of crows and revealed two more. Toushin’s hands were at his sides like a gunslinger, his knees slightly bent ready to catch any of them attacking but it was for naught. The moment Uzu’s eyes left the real Yong, the master of subterfuge struck out against the Sunan soldier and struck him with an attack like he had never experienced before. The blow itself was powerful, and he swore he felt more than a fair share of ribs break on his left side. Stomach acid rushed out of his mouth as his stomach folded in half for a moment, causing his breathing to become harsh and painful as he shoved his right foot against the ground to move away from the painful blow as much as he could.

The assassin landed on both of his feet, but felt a strong throb of pain in the back of his skull. Muscles in his body began to contort and a bone somewhere else inside of old killer snapped; Uzu gritted his teeth. The black blood, his cancer, was running wild. Already he could feel the chakra burning his insides as the repercussions of leaning into unchecked power began to pound against the old man’s mortality. Yet he tried not to show it as he steadied himself for another attack. If his body gave out, then it was for his country. A will had been written out years ago when the cancer was first discovered. His eyes on the Yong that struck him, the shinobi prepared once again to dance toe-to—toe with death.

[Sending Actions]
(OOC: Sorry for my delay in this. My body apparently fails every December (3 years running now), and I've been hella distracted by my disease.)

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A veritable tidal wave of chakra infused water cascaded from Uzu's hands, sweeping away the blood that had been pooling around the market place from the consistent, viscous rain. As the water approached his feet Yong watched on attentively as the tidal attack mistakenly focusing around one of his clones...

Watching as the clone was torn to shreds with the elemental force, the armored shinobi began to circle around his prey. His hands began to go through a rapid series of esoteric handseals. He felt his power repelled, though part of his mental assault taking effect and slowing the Sunan shinobi's cognitive function, slightly but significantly warping his perceptions to Yong's advantage.

Despite the mental onslaught, a pulse of familiar chakra coiled around the Sunan as he dragged his fingertips through the blood-soaked water. Quickly, an ominous grey seal was drawn in front of him, chakra pulsing across its surface as the fabric of reality tore apart for a moment, a monstrous giant bat flapping through the blood rain, surging upwards as unnatural chakra surging through the tear.

Pain seared through his brain as the needle embedded in his cerebellum began to rotate slowly, vibrating slightly as it drunk in the power now unleashed upon the battlefield. His eyes traced its flight, the beast's unnatural bulk lifting through the falling rain.

'Beautiful...' The words unconsciously escaping his lips in the presence of this new god.

It had been a mistake, as Uzu locked onto his ghostly form, a lethally accurate whip of weaponized blood coiled through the air towards him. The chakra infused blood hissed as it penetrated his incorporeal body. His training allowed him to react instinctively to the attack, dispursing into a flock of ethereal crows before the blood could contact him. Reforming behind Uzu a split second later, Yong surged unholy chakra into the tips of his fingers as they grazed past the Sunan's side. The air popped unceremoniously before detonating in a pulse of kinetic force.

As Uzu skilfully slid to a halt Yong moved into the open, his hands raised to the sky as he spun slowly, his voice echoing through the deserted, blood-soaked and devastated market place. His words would carry far beyond there local are, the power of the gods behind his words.

"Despair, for the Gods watch over us now Last Lord of Suna! And where their gaze falls... death inevitably follows..."

[OOC: actions sent, also sorry for the delay, the battle of the sick guys...]

Last edited:

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND THREE
Yong
HP: 36,600 - 1800 - 6489 - 3465 - 1740 - 5040 + 2750 + 1740 - 1495 = 21,061
CP: 27,141.25 - 1069.5 - 76 + 7200 + 7200(capped) - 2374.75 - 7475 = 26,150.25
AP: 10 - 9.75 = 0.25
AP next round: 10.25
Status: Wearing a Mask, Wearing a Pouch, Soul Regalia, Regenerating, Rank 1 Bleeding.
Uzu
HP: 39,938.06 - 810 - 2862 - 3708 - 5913.6 = 26,644.46
CP: 25630.36 + 2592 - 2932 - 90 - 318 - 412= 24,470.36
AP: 9.25 - 9 = 0.25
AP next round: 11.25
Status: Soaked in Blood, Celestial, has a pouch, Bound, Rank 1 Bleeding.
Pricker of Unshod Feet
HP: 39000 - 0 = 39,000
CP: 25360 - 2750 = 22,610
AP: 3 - 3 = 0.5
AP next round: 3.5
Vaughn Fledermaus
HP: 36,000 - 5913.6 = 30,086.4
CP: 27,000 - 4130 = 22,870
AP: 6 - 0.5 = 5.5
AP next round: 6
Status: Holding a Suna Steel Claw, Looking Mildly inconvenienced.

• 0.00 Uzu’s Viral Affliction attempts to infect Yong again. - HP modifier
    • It was successful!
  • 0.00 Yong attacks Uzu’s headgear! Called shot vs Headset
    • 34 vs 23, Hit!
      • Called Shot failed
      • Bleeding also failed.
  • 0.00 Yong shatters a Genjutsu he was maintaining
    • Success!
  • 0.50 Yong does it again.
    • Success!
  • 1.08 Uzu uses Cancel, but he is not affected by any Genjutsu anymore.
  • 1.50 Yong reflects on the battle so far -> Name of the Rose: Meditate
  • 1.50 Yong’s reflection has found Uzu’s headgear offensive. Called shot vs Headset!
    • Miss!
  • 3.00 Yong goes back to his reflection -> Name of the Rose: Meditate
    • Name of the Rose ends
  • 3.24 Uzu uses Whirlwind Spin
  • 3.75 Vaughn uses Higuma against Yong
    • Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, miss, Hit, Hit = -2 acc/dodge for Yong until round 4 at 3.75 seconds.
  • Comboed into another Higuma against Yong!
    • Hit,Hit, Hit and Hit
  • 4.86 Uzu uses Tatsumaki against Yong,
    • Hits!
      • Yong is affected by Supreme Uplift!
    • Uzu attempts to comboed into Blood Break, but can’t as Tatsumaki can’t be Comboed with A rank Techniques.
  • 5.25 Yong uses Higuma against Uzu
    • Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit = -2 acc/dodge for Uzu until round 4 at 5.25 seconds.
  • 5.75 Yong uses Cantrip to cast a Genjutsu.
    • It Failed to take hold
  • 5.25 Uzu uses Crimson Stars special action against Yong
    • 6 Hits. no infections, but Yong now has rank 1 bleeding!
  • 8.57 Pricker of Unshod Feet uses Regeneration on Yong.
  • Yong uses Omniflash by mixing Higuma and Gate of Enma!
    • Four Hits! Non-Elemental Activates! Uzu and Vaughn are now Bound!
    • Vaughn due to his Gigantic size is more mildly annoyed than bound -3 Acc/Dodge.

Mod Notes:
    • Uzu Tatsumaki doesn’t let you combo with A-Rank jutsu.
    • Yong, watch your AP spending, you almost failed to finish your actions.
    • I am fairly certain this is correct, but I am unfortunately human, so let me know if you see anything I missed.
    • I also apologize for the delay, life has been pretty hectic.
    • Also seriously? You both had Higuma used twice! Four sets of rolls!

Edit: Forgot to give Vaughn his damage.

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blood continued to drown the streets around them. Uzu’s breath was a little hitched and he started to raise his hands to create the next attack, when he felt the strike against his head. Quick as a snake the assassin replied with a parry but missed as the feeling he could only describe as “a cannon being shot into either side of his head” struck against the nerves of his brain. Yong’s shattered Genjutsu caused the ANBU leader to vomit hard enough to cause a tear in his stomach, forcing blood out with the stomach acid as he jumped back and formed the seal to release the illusionary attack, unaware that his opponent had already done it for him. Another attack was sent towards his head, but the old man somehow managed to out step it despite the pain screaming from every pore of his body. His hands already clasped together in seal shifted through two signs and began to push air out from his palms in the form of chakra, and with a twist of his body caused a small tornado around Uzu that gave him time to work with as Vaughn let out a battle cry and suddenly descended upon Yong.

The bat’s claws extended as it dived down in what appeared to be a natural attack for the animal, but before it got near the rogue, the gigantic mammal flashed from existence to appear at his opponent’s side, and then again, and again, and again. The attacks came so fast that it appeared Vaughn was more than just one giant bat as he unleashed his strongest attack on the rogue ninja. Some landed, others did not, but it was enough to distract the opponent from the sudden explosion of wind that threw them both up into the air with a wave of blood. Toushin’s hands began to quickly slip through seals once more to follow up the opening he had created when the cancer finally stepped in and told him ‘no’, with a firm heart attack. Uzu’s heart muscles suddenly seized in the middle of his jutsu, giving Yong enough time to rectify his airborne problem and strike the retired assassin four times with a blade that ejected Toushin’s blood into the air. Opening a single eye through the pain of the cuts and his heart, Uzu formed six quick seals and forced his chakra to grab his black blood flying into the air and turn them all into shirukens that tore through the air after Yong; however it too wasn’t enough.

A black road tore open beneath Uzu from seemingly out of nowhere, and arms from the dead rose up and latched onto him as he fought through his heart problems. Blood coughed once more from his mouth as he looked at the appendages holding him down through pain blurred eyes; and a few he recognized as people he had murdered years ago. Karma was a cruel mistress like that. Yet distracted as he was by the pain both physically and mentally holding him down, Toushin glared forward through the injuries and struggled against the arms as he cried out to the bat above to take another swoop…but the bat was on a roof, holding itself up and watching with the utmost curiosity. It then occurred to Uzu who had got himself lost in the fight that Vaughn, the very creature who despised him more than Tama did, was probably not the best monster to bring to this fight.

Despite this, the assassin’s eyes did not waver from watching Yong. The intruder had him dead to rights, but Toushin continued to force what muscles would still listen to him to move, ever trying to break free of the hands that held him down as the cancerous chakra rich blood tore apart his body. He still had much to accomplish. A daughter to see married, a protege he had just contracted, and a village that needed to be saved from the rot beneath it’s glorious streets. Uzu bit down onto his lip until it too bled, hoping that the hands that held him were a type of Genjutsu, but it seemed, that they were as real as he feared. His glare only tightened as if to dare Yong into striking him in such a manner, knowing he could do little about it.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We have decided to end the fight here; thankyou Metsu for modding for us, and for your supreme patience with us in sending our stuff, you definitely earned your Yen's.

Thanks for the fight Uzu, it was much fun :)

Rematch later...

I will just continue my RP from where you finished rather than recap the last round again.

Topic Left.

"Do you see now, Last Lord of Suna?"

The armoured shinobi stumbled towards his kneeling, golden opponent, his blood flowed freely from the myriad of deep cuts now crisscrossing his body. mixing with the blood of the falling rain. The grasping hands of the shinigami's garden clawed impotently around Yong's legs, though recoiling as if in pain as they touched his skin. They were not here for him...

Yong shuffled forward, blood sloshing around his as they dragged. With each step, his movements corrected and his wounds closed, the Tsukomogami chakra that coursed through him knitting his wounds together with rapid effect. The armoured shinobi reached his right hand towards his face, removing his mask before letting it fall to the ground, though, contrary to tradition, it had completely evaporated into pure chakra before the ground could receive it [stopping upkeep of mask summon].

Now, truly looking into each other's eyes for the first time, and like every villain worth his grain of salt, Yong began to Monologue...

"We are blessed this day you know, Last Lord of Suna, for the gods watch over us..." Yong fell to his knees in front of his bound opponent, letting his tired arms fall to his side in an over-exaggerated fashion. His voice would be much calmer when he continued to speak, though his eyes showed a madness to the world his mouth gave his recent enemy a genuine smile.

"This world has always been a temporary thing, my friend... moving from cycle to cycle, energy to energy... never changing but never the same. You know these things, my friend. You have felt this... and these small gods have felt this..." Yong looked up towards the monstrous Bat God now purchased above them and turned to show the back of his kneck to his opponent, the Tsukomogami Pin embedded in his skin now surrounded by an esoteric curse seal consisting of subdermal and dermal protruding, slightly rusted metals. He then turned back to his opponent.
"...And now that you have felt this you know my next words are the truth... the apocalypse comes... this world is dying... making way for the next...

Yong stood once more, placing his hands behind his back as he turned away from the kneeling Sunan, still held in place by the very real hands reaching for him from beyond the grave, the sins of the past holding him in place.

"You will die before then Last Lord of Suna... I have seen it... but the are others here that shall not, new souls, here in Suna that need to be trained, taught the ways of these Gods of primordial power, this summons, eidolons of ancient times..." Yong began to speak quieter as his words trailed off. He paused completely for a moment before lifting his hand to his forehead and touching his temple soothingly.

"Last Lord... My friend... we have spilled blood with each other this day, here in front of the Gods. Today is a good day, and know that I do this now not to punish... but to teach...

And thank you my friend... and go in peace, knowing that the man I inhumed this day was not a good man...

The gods had told me so..."

With a burst of unnatural speed, Yong reached his hands towards his opponent, chakra surging from his fingertips into the man's chest and forehead as his hands pushed him to the ground, the hands of the dead grasping to embrace Uzu. Dark Chakra surged through the now helpless immortal as the sage of the wilds, the prophet of the deep waters and the herald of the end times scribed The Seal of the Five Elements(!) into the bound man, the hands of the dead soon fading mere moments after the invasive seal had been placed.

Yong turned to walk away, his mask materializing in his hand once more, though he paused in its logical progression as his eyes moved to Uzu one final time, the thought crossing his mind as the blood from the rain dripped into his mouth...
"Whose blood is this? Should I get tested?"

Regardless of if Uzu had the strength to respond or not, when the Last Lord of Suna would look up, he would not his armored opponent anywhere... as if he may not have existed to begin with... all mysterious like... (Use Houdini Card)

(Ooc: Five Element Seal Master Rank, used with permission)

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toushin attempted his hardest to ignore the man ranting before him. The old assassin’s eyes darted around like a wild animal looking for a way out of a certain death. The hands of the damned held Uzu down harder than anything else he had felt in his life, and as Yong ranted on about his death seeding new life, a chord was struck. The member of ANBU was doing everything he could to ensure that future for the next generation. He was the only one who answered the call, the only man who was able to find the rogue assassin purging their guard; to die here would undo everything he had prepared. So, Toushin yelled and cried as he fought against the pounding pain raging at every pore, his breath rattled as he shouted through the bloody rain. The golden eyes eagled in on Yong, and he watched the man’s every movement waiting for the rogue to make even one inch of a mistake, something he could use to free himself.

It was impossible, he soon found, for even as the mad man monologued harder than a certain mad scientist, Yong still had his guard way up. Then, it happened in a flash. A blow he had not seen coming despite keeping his entire focus on his opponent. There may had been nothing to do about dodging it, but, he perhaps could of prepared his stomach for the attack. Instead it knocked the wind out of the assassin as he felt dark energy course through his body. There was the tense feeling of something wrong, and suddenly Toushin felt powerless. His body went limp as the hands faded into a black dust and the man he had come to kill or be killed by disappeared. Yong had him dead to rights, yet instead, Toushin continued to kneel there. His head was laid back staring at the skies that began to clear almost immediately along with the blood as his chakra continued to interrupt. He stared at the sunny skies as they returned, defeated.

Whatever Yong had struck him with was no stronger of a curse than the one of his broken pride.

[Topic Left]

I wish to give my thanks to Metsu as well, for putting up with my noobness and for Yong for teaching me the hard way how a fight is conducted. This has been super fun.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back