Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Docks and Dastardly Deeds - Team 1 [Private] [PM to enter!]]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Continuing from previous thread]

The white-haired rogue finished his jog to the docks with a gasp for breath before placing his hands on top of his head, some of the instructors said it helped breathe. With that, the scoundrel boy gave a wide grin while he admired the docks. The coming night had made the people stop moving as much cargo as the daytime they arrived in had shown. Though the people were still busy enjoying themselves, it did give an easy time moving around.

d1f372bd953760ca0147856cdffdf458.jpg

They didn’t have many docks in Konoha that could be easily accessed so Riku’s own knowledge was short on docks. There was one simple rule to cargo that he knew clearly. Move it during the day, keep it secured somewhere at night. They didn’t exactly have the luxury of waiting for the full night, so they’d just have to play it smart.

“This should be a breeze,” Riku said quietly, spinning towards his companions with a wide grin, his hands still atop his head, “We just need to check a warehouse for any clue what its holding. A ledger, a sign or just the crates being open. Just keep it quiet, incase we alert anyone.”

His memories of the brawl came back with a smile as the rogue began walking on the dock to a nearby warehouse, the look on his teammate Nitish’s face was priceless. He had a hope that they wouldn’t have to deal with a similar situation, he hadn’t stolen a camera today at least. The thoughts passed as the scoundrel caught eye of one of the warehouses and nodded to his companions with a smile and a wink.

“Just need a way in,” The rogue commented, his smile remaining as he took the chance to make sure no one was prying, “Anyone got any ideas?”

(OOC: If you feel like joining the thread, feel free to send me a PM here or on Discord (called Michael if you're looking for me!). It'd be more appreciated then just barging in. :) )

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Maybe there's a way in through the roof," Doi responded as he calmly pointed upwards; the run having not tired him at all. Dock workers could be heard going about their tasks in the distance. "There's almost always a way into buildings like these through the roof," the genin said as he prepared to start climbing. "Might be some glass windows up there too. I'll take a look."

With that said, Doi walked away and began to look for a spot to scale the building; one that wouldn't bring him much attention to him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking back to the docks as he wrapped a label around a new, still warm jar of honey, Ryujou got up to Riku just as he was talking about the new plan for the crew to get a ledger.

He had spotted enough paperwork from the desk of his father and he didn't really understand any of it unless it was related to honey. If it was related to honey, Ryujou knew everything that there was to know. Dropping the jar of honey into one pocket of his trench coat and taking a look of his own around the place, Ryujou was at a loss.

"What if we, like, knocked on the door and asked to borrow a jar of honey or something. When they turn around to go get their honey, we all sneak into the place and see what they have!" Following Riku and the others to the warehouse that they had picked, Ryujou waved his arms around with a contradictory solemn look on his face, "If we do go with the plan where we ask them for honey, I think that I should volunteer to sacrifice myself for the job of asking for honey."

As Doi split off to look for a way in, Ryujou kept gesturing and talking, "I just hope that we don't somehow break into the warehouse that all of those fish got moved in to. That would really stick! Both metaphorically and literally, man, do I hate fish!" Looking around for the ship that they had come off of and trying to spot where the fish had been transported, he couldn't help but worry that the ghost girl would jump out of whatever crate they opened to check.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the end of the first phase of Riku's plan and now the start of the second one,and the same time half Kira's adrenaline was pumping,excited for the next part of the plan,while he did so an audible rumble started emanating on his belly,this made him halt him from walking for a small moment so that he can pull out a bar of chocholate to pass his hunger,after that he then continued walking his way with Riku.

The crowd made Kira do some movement to evade bumping into people,which to the eyes of others looks like a person is dancing and such,or even a drunken person's way of walking,but how he moved did not matter as if it works for him,then it's all good,then after avoiding a few spins,frantical ducks and such,while his dog was'nt having any trouble passing through the crowd at all as he's a big fierce looking dog(who would even want to bump to a thing like that),unlike Kira.

Then after avoiding all of the crowd's,Kira came upon a teeny tiny challenge,two people nearby each other,probably a young couple or such was in his way,he would either have to go between them and around,Kira considered the distance between Riku which made him go between the two people,as he did so,the man stared Kira dead in the eye as Kira looked back to the two,which Kira repayed with the same motion but with an extra of a smile,which when the Kira did so,made the man walk away along with the woman swiftly,it was either the man was scared of his face or suddendly remmembered he was on a hurry,Kira on the other hand was in a state of confusion.

"Should i feel offended or what?".

He asks his dog for some consultation,which the dog then stares at him which Kira understands as a shrug,now that the obstacle is gone,he and the dog rushes past the crowd to meet up with Riku,as they met up,after letting the two people speak first,he then replies from his question on how they will get what they need.

"I could melt our way through a wall or so with lava and stuff

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Kaito was wandering around Shinogi landing and he heard a lot about a group of truoble makers but he didn’t knew them but he wanted to meet them. So Kaito started a little investigation on them to find their next stop. And then after a little investigation, he found about them and heard they headed towards the dock and then Kaito thought that he had never been near a dock so he should go their to check them on.

And then after arriving at dock, he took out the box of cigarette and pulls out one of them and lit it and starts smoking. While he buys alcohol, and then starts finding them. As he sees a group near dock and one of them is from cloud, three academy students from leaf. And then he began to become sure that those guys are the group Kaito was finding and on the second thought, he was thinking of joining the group. So he starts heading that way and says to them “Well, hello there ya guys. So what are guys upto now?” and then he waits for their response while smoking and holding the can of alcohol.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rogue watched Doi begin scouting out the warehouse for a moment before spinning to the others with a small grin.

“Tempting ideas,” He admitted to his companions, “But we gotta keep a low profile. We’ll probably look for honey at the party, they’re bound to have a bit of it.”

For a moment, the rogue glanced behind himself to the couple walking away, giving a raised eyebrow before nodding to Kiramaru with an amused smile.

“And yeah, should probably feel offended by that,” He agreed, "We'll get back at him later."

With a laugh, the rogue gestured to where Doi went off to, giving a nod to Ryujou to follow him.

“Buzz,” Riku said quietly, “Might wanna follow the new guy. Just incase he needs any help checking for a way inside the place.”

Just as the white-haired scoundrel made to speak to Kiramaru, he was interrupted by someone who’d taken notice of them. With a gesture to Kiramaru to follow, he walked over to the stranger with a grin.

“Nothing much,” Riku assured, examining the alcohol with a smile, “What are you up to? Just enjoying the night? There’s a party I hear that has plenty of the stuff!”

The rogue kept his smile but kept an eye towards the warehouse, hoping they found a way into the place.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Let's see..." Doi said to himself as he quietly crept around building's perimeter. There had to be a good spot for him to start climbing somewhere. It was pretty hard for him to see in the dark, though. He might just step on something if he wasn't caref- CRUNCH. He'd just stepped on a can. 'No...' The Cloud genin carefully looked around to make sure no one had heard before breathing a sigh of relief. 'O.K., I'm still good.'

The teen continued searching until he spotted exactly what he was looking for. A dark, lightness corner of the building where he could climb without being seen. Shinobi style. 'Here's good, ' he thought before placing right foot on the wall.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

'I'm hearing things...'

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

'I must be hungry, hehe...'

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Doi turned around at the growling's increasing ferocity. Behind him was a dog. A big dog. A big dog that didn't seem very happy to see him. A big dog that didn't seem happy to see him and that might just start barking at any moment.

"H-hey, Mr. Guard Dog. Don't bark, ok?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou got all sad that Riku decided to not go with the amazing honey idea but grudgingly decided to go follow Doi like he asked.

Running around the side of the building to find the guy that had split off while he was busy talking and looking for the fish ship, Ryujou managed to catch up just in time to see the big growling dog standing between him and Doi.

His mind started whirling and his bees started flying around all willy-nilly too. Counting on his fingers to collect his thoughts, Ryujou considered his options as quickly as he could. He considered using some type of sleepy poison on the dog, then considered the fact that he had only brought a poison that makes people scared, then considered the fact that it would probably have been more useful to bring a poison that knocks people out instead of making them want to call out for help.

Hurredly rummaging through his pouches instead trying to find some sort of food that he could feed the dog to pacify him, Ryujou also realized that it probably would have been good to bring some type of food that wasn't honey. ..No it wouldn't, who was he kidding? Honey was the only type of food that he would ever need.

Ryujou instead began waving a jar of honey in the air at Doi, hoping to get his attention then started eating the honey. With luck, Doi would get the drift if he had any sort of treat that he could give the dog. With Ryujou's track record though, it probably would have been more likely that Ryujou was just wanting to eat honey instead of doing something that actually made sense.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito was smoking, he waitied for them to response. As one of the kid commands other kids and they all departs in each direction. But Kaito didn’t knew what they were doing and then one of the kid who commanded them, he response to Kaito saying they weren’t doing nothing much here. And then he asks Kaito what he is doing here? And then he asks Kaito if he heard about a party going somewhere near this place. And then Kaito answers him with a smile on his face “Well, that’s correct I’m enjoying the night here while smoking and drinking. Well which party are you talking, and if you know where it is being helded. Lets head over there and you become a party partner with me, okey.” Kaito was half drunken and waitied for him to response.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rogues grin grew wider as he looked towards Kiramaru for a moment with a nod. He then looked back towards the man before giving a small half-hearted bow, a twinkle appearing in the rogues eye as he looked towards the clearly drunken man. He had a suspicion the person was the type to go along with entertaining things, just the person Riku liked.

“The parties up in the city,” Riku explained, gesturing outward, “We’re preparing here to make sure we’re perfect for the party. You can come with, it’ll be fun!”

Riku gave a small gesture towards the warehouse before gesturing towards Kiramaru to stay nearby the stranger. The white-haired boys eyes going back towards the warehouse himself as he moved to go around to the side of the warehouse himself. As the scoundrel walked towards the side, he took the chance to look around the area, his eyes narrowing as he waited to see the next Leaf shinobi appearing to give him a headache. The thought made Riku lean towards Kiramaru for a moment.

“Keep that nose ready, Sparks,” Riku whispered to Kiramaru with a grin, “Can’t be too sure when we’ll be dealing with any other oddities.”

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doi was unsure of Ryujou’s intentions as he watched the boy dig into a jar of honey. ‘I have to deal with this dog, and he's taking a snack break… actually…’ The Cloud genin slowly reached into his left pocket and rummaged through its contents, eventually pulling out an empty candy wrapper. He’d eaten the candy prior to coming across Riku and Kiramaru at the fountain, but the faint, sweet smell still lingered. Dogs liked sweet stuff didn't they?

Doi held the candy wrapper out in front of his person as he slowly crept towards the mistrustful canine. For a moment it seemed like it wouldn't take the bait, but it eventually gave in; all signs of reluctance disappearing as it delightedly licked the wrapper. The idea had worked much better than he thought it would, the dog was no longer a threat as far as the teen could tell.
The Cloud genin placed the wrapper on the floor and observed as the dog picked it up and walked away. He didn't know where the canine was taking the wrapper — nor how long it would keep it occupied — but at least he could move on now.

With the dog situation handled, Doi turned towards Ryujou. He was about to speak when he spotted something he hadn’t noticed earlier. A sealed opening at the base of the wall he was initially going to scale. “There we go! I think we've found our way in.” He strolled over to the wall and crouched. The opening conveniently appeared big enough for people to crawl through, but Doi wasn't sure if it led into a vent or a crawl space.

“Maybe you can send a bee to the others while we try prying this thing off?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou had completely forgotten about the dog. And the heist for that matter as he continued to eat his honey. Tea honey was pretty weird apparently! It had a hint of honey and as you ate the honey, you could taste faint notes of honey! In other words, it was honey that tasted like honey and that was good honey as far as Bee Boy was concerned.

As he licked the honey off of his hand, Ryujou's head snapped back up as Doi baited the dog off and started to talk again. Trying to remember what was going on as he closed the lid on the jar and put it back into his pocket, Ryujou walked up to look at the sealed off area too. "Yeah, sure! I'll send some of them over to get them over," He said, licking his fingers before starting to wave his arms around to get his bees to get Riku and Kira's attention. Ryujou didn't know how they would manage it but the bees would figure it out; they were smarter than him at least.

Ryujou rummaged around in the pockets of his coat for a kunai that he knew he had put in there - had to keep up the appearances of being a ninja after all - and waved it around trying to pretend like he knew how to use the knife. "We can probably use these, uhh, throwey things to get it open right? I don't really know any cool magic things to open holes in buildings!"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh look a weird lookin' leaf shinobi.....Oh shit a leaf shinobi,Kira said in his mind with almosr zero emotions as he got used to this type of stuff through his doings and such with Riku,it became a usual work hazard of sorts.

"Should i end him from his misery by knocking him out or nah?".

Kira cracked his knuckles and waited for Riku's response so that he could knock that guy out as he identifies him as an obstacle and to Kira,an obstacle is to disposed of quickly to not delay the progress of plans. But then he stopped after Riku invited the man to their doings,sort of,made Kira lower his armanents and put it on it's holsters(a.k.a "pockets")

Then as Riku leans back onto him,Kira reacted with the same motion as he saw Riku do so which led to this weird awkard pose,he did'nt mind it though as he was more focused to what Riku is going to say.

"Okay then,would give my senses some purpose".

Kira agrees to Riku's plan,after using his nose's acute sense he pats his dog's head to then command him to do the same.

"Katsu,you are also going to do the same to increase the effectiveness of sensing out the oddities".

The dog then complies,using his nose to detect out anyone who might jump them but with a little extra with his ear to 'increase effectiveness' like Kira said.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito was waiting for that white haired kids response. As he says that the parties are in city and they were preparing for it and then he asks Kaito if he wanted to join them, as Kaito says “I will join you guys.” as he continues to smoke and then he asks him “hey kid are there drink also, I’m quite out of drink.” as he waits for his response and then as he see the other kid was suspicious of him as he glares at him and says “No need to be on guard kid, I’m not gonna do anything but if you really want to fight then lets fight.” as Kaito says this to the other kid with the dog and waits for his response. Kaito suddenly lost his balance as he was completely drunken for no reason as he was lying on the ground and smoking.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku looked at the collapsed drunken man with a raised eyebrow for a moment before looking towards Kiramaru with a grin, bursting out into laughter at the sight. After looking at the scene for a moment, he looked towards Kiramaru with a shrug.

“Guess we didn’t need to watch him afterall,” Riku commented with a smirk, “Alright, Sparks, let’s go figure out what the other two have managed to achieve.”

As if on cue, as the rogue began to walk towards the sight of a few bees buzzing towards him gave a decent enough message. He had to wonder sometimes how Ryujou manages to deal with the constant buzzing noise, it annoyed him hearing it for longer than a minute at a time. The thought passed quickly however as he moved into the alleyway, glancing at the other two with a grin.

“Found a way in then,” Riku questioned, giving a small wave as he walked over to examine, “We’ll need to move fast. The suns going down faster than I thought …”

The white-haired scoundrel gave a small look to the sky as he commented on that, he honestly needed to consider purchasing a pocket watch, clearly, he was lacking in the time telling department. The boy would then simply look towards where Doi was investigating, so they had found a way in. The rogue gave a grin, gesturing towards it with an open hand.

“Well then, Seeker,” Riku said with a smile, giving Doi a nickname, “You got this far, you want the honors of going in first? We’ll be right behind you.”

With that gesture done, Riku looked towards Ryujou and Kiramaru, giving a confirming nod and a grin before repeating the plan once more. Partially to give Doi time to start moving and partially because Riku suspected they would forget if he didn’t.

“Remember,” Riku repeated with a wink, “We’re looking for anything that’d tell us whats in the shipments. Labels on the boxes. Ledgers in the offices. Hell, just try prying a few open if you got a hunch. Let’s just try and avoid attracting attention.”

With that, the rogue would wait for the others to head through the opening before he went through himself. Keeping a small lookout to the rooftops above, having one too many bad experiences with his own villages ANBU.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doi and Ryujou were able to get the vent opening off in time for Riku and the others to arrive; this was thanks to Ryujou's kunai of course. The Cloud genin took Riku’s invitation and was the first to crawl through the opening and into ventilation system. Upon coming across the first structural weakness he saw, Doi channeled lightning chakra into the kunai he'd borrowed and pierced through the vents metal lining; opening a hole big enough for everyone to get out through.

Upon exiting the vent, Doi realized they’d ended up in what appeared to be closed room with a lot of boxes and a door.

"Looks like we're in, everyone. Now what?” He looked around to see if anyone had a plan.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou tried futility blowing the smoke that had started filling the air away. He wasn't sure what sort of weirdo was burning garbage in this town at night but that smell was definitely not that of burning honey. Ryujou was very familiar with burning honey and would have recognized it from miles away! Maybe this Tea place wasn't all honey and dandy like he had previously thought.

The vents were an escape and he hurriedly burrowed in to make his way into the warehouse. Coming out inside of the room and without smoke, he started looking around. "Hopefully these boxes are filled with honey or something! I'd be really disappointed if they weren't." Ryujou started running around on the inside of the room, looking for papers or something that would make note of the contents of the boxes. His dad always said that smart people kept records or something and hopefully whoever managed the place was smart.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back