Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dog Walk [SSM]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
It was a bright new dawn on a happy day, at least it was supposed to be for the young shinobi who’s day was not scheduled to start for another three hours, but once again a knock at his door and a fatherly figure intruding on his sleep would ruin that dream. This becoming a shinobi thing was really starting to mess with the boy's sleep pattern he couldn’t wait for the days in which he could choose and pick her own missions instead of waking up at the crack a dawn to a note dropped off by bird. What’s more today’s mission was nothing more than to walk so lazy good for nothing rich dude’s animals. All of which were various dogs of different breeds. Along with the note was a set instruction on which dogs were not to be allowed to walk together meaning it would take multiple trips in order to get this entire sort of thing done.

“But Ossan do I really have to do this kind of mission, I mean for goodness sake couldn’t a non-shinobi be asked to do this for him.” Hoheto whined as he sat up and rubbed the white around his eyes, wiping away the sandman’s crust from the night’s sleep.

“Well he could but the village makes good money and so will you for doing this sort of thing for these rich folk. Not to mention it could get you in good with their family and you might even be allowed to marry their…” The old man was stopped mid statement as Hoheto flung his pillow in his general direction hoping to land a direct hit on his face for saying something as embarrassing as that.

“No! I’m 8 I won’t think about such things as that until I am at least 18, so please refrain from such embarrassing statements in my presence.” He cried out as she glared in his direction.

After about thirty minutes the young boy was already out of the house and on his way towards the location of where he would meet his assignment. ‘I wish I could just say screw this and do something else but a mission is a mission and there is not getting out of it unless I want to get punished by the higher ups.’ He thought to himself. Having taken his medication this morning, his thoughts were a lot calmer and more organized then they would be if he had not. While he walked, the young boy removed a book from his vest pocket and began to read from it activating his sharingan so as to be able to avoid running into anything while she focused upon the book. It was a simple yellow book with a hand throwing the peace sign on its cover entitled: Hand signs and You: The reasons behind why proper knowledge is important.

It took no time at all for him to reach his destination and begin to realize just how boring his assignment really was as it seemed he would have to walk two large dogs solo and four smaller house breeds as a group. So in total he would be dealing with three trips around the designated area to insure proper walking of each dog. ‘Three trips same pattern at least I can at least read my book while I go about this, but I don’t know if it be any help I’ve read it before but still couldn’t figure them out.’ She thought to herself as she started the route with the first large dog. Monkey, dragon, rat, bird, snake, ox, dog, horse, tiger, boar, ram, and hare all twelve of these marked the basics of almost every jutsu the only problem one the young boy could only properly remember less than half of them by name and even worse he couldn’t properly form the signs unless he had the book smack dab in front of him open to the sign. Something about them just didn’t stick inside his head maybe it was because he wasn’t fully committed to learning the techniques as he should be.

With the first dog walked and less than a quarter of his book remaining the young boy sighed he kind of felt he would never truly get them to stick and thus never able to properly perform Ninjutsu like the rest of his peers. Of course this problem may have been more mental in nature and less to do with him actually not being able to perform the signs; as if he had created a mental blockade inside his mind that prohibited him from performing the necessary seals properly to use Ninjutsu. Whatever was the case as to why the poor boy was having such difficulties would remain a mystery for now as he placed the book back in his pocket and finished walking the second large dog leaving only the tiny pack of house breeds to walk. He dreaded this walk the most as each had the capacity to bark as if it was going out of style.

With the last four dogs in hand he let them lead him on the walk as they seemed to have the path almost memorized due to it being their usual walking pattern that other ninja before him had taken them on. ‘One day I’ll figure it out I guess just today is not that day and when I do I’ll show my father just what kind of ninja I will be.’ He thought to himself with a smile as they slowly turned a corner only to be confronted by a cat which caused the dogs to go into a frenzy that he had to heel by tugging roughly on their leashes in a panic.

“Behave! Stop! Sit! Stay!” he cried out. With the dogs tugging at the line, he dug her stance so as not to be dragged along, after all he still was quite petite and such a tug would cause those without training to be overwhelmed. It was at that point he realized why they hired ninja to walk the dogs and not just random civilians.

WC 1073

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back