Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forced Entry Don't worry, I'm stealthy

This thread is marked as containing someone forcefully attempting to enter the village.

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
With all the parties and drinking. One thing Monika did wonders about was the security in Suna's gates. The punk asked around to see where the gates were and man did they build a huge wall… she smirked looking around for a moment at the security and wondered if there was a way to get in without alerting anyone. Lucky for her, there was a lone guard making a boring patrol around the gate during the night. Monika stepping out of the shadows showed a little bit of her leg then slyly said. "Heyyy~ Mista. I'm lost."

Once she got the guard to approach, she instantly slapped the guard in the mouth with a bag of Lullaby poison. Knocking the guard out in seconds. Dragging away the sleeping victim, Monika removed the guards clothing then proceeded to disguise herself. Tightening the Suna headband around her head she smirked, casually walking up to the entrance of the gate hoping to Jashin that no one would bother to take a second glance at her.

[1 Hour Runtime]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sight of losing a shinobi under the moonlight was always horrendous. Uzi sighed, stealth watch was always the best. No one to tell you how or when to reveal oneself from their post. After seeing the visitor's intent, Uzi decided to move out from the shadows. Stopping a few feet from the entrance this shinobi decided to take, Uzi kept a bland stare from behind his ANBU Mask. "I hope that guy is ok." He said sarcastically in a rather serious tone. Arms folded, his eyes stayed on the culprit.

[ Catch ]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fnyyZOQ.png
In her disguise, Monika almost would've gotten away with it but things weren't always that easy. In typical Anbu fashion, some guy came out from the shadows then stood in her way and she couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the Anbu said that he hoped that guy was okay. Now the punk had two options since the jig was up and there wasn't really anything she could do to lie her way out of this one. She could try to go THROUGH the Anbu since there was only one of them that actually stood in her way or if she didn't want to do that– Monika could at least not escalate things and see what she can do to at the very least not have to blow up the gates again. Monika in full-blown Suna grunt attire cleared her throat then held out her hand to the Anbu before offering at least some semblance of good intentions. "Weeeelll it was just a little bit of lullaby so I'm sure he's still alive and kicking." Monika chuckled, still weighing her opinions as she looked around to see if there was any backup arriving for the masked man and he was all alone.

"Weird, I would have expected more of you guys to show up instead of just one of ya. Yanno?" the rogue smirked, raising her hands up since after all– she was caught after all. "Now what? Am I under arrest or you just gonna let me walts out of here and maybe try it the right way?" This wasn't the first time being caught by an ANBU or locked up for that matter. But this certainly won't be the last. Monika indeed had weighed her options, and needless to say she didn't want to have ANBU blood on her hands either… especially since it involved her bandmate. So decided to go with the 'The balls in your court now, boss' approach since she didn't know what kind of leverage or strength they could bring to the table. Best not to be the one to escalate things for now, but Monika was ready in case the shit does hit the fan.

[:p You got me]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi pondered on the suggestion for a moment. He stayed silent, listening to the woman. "I'll let you go this time. If you want a proper entrance into this village, you will request for me the next time you seek to enter." He wondered if this was one of those loner shinobi. Someone seeking refuge from the terrors of living alone in the shinobi lands. He wouldn't be surprised if she knew Akkuma. Wondering her motives, he'd allow her to leave this time. "You know, attacking an operative shouldn't be taken lightly. Next time you won't have it so easy. " His eyes didn't leave the kunoici's eyes, trying to decipher her character from the windows of her soul.

"You are free to go." The white haired ANBU nodded, as if confirming what he said. He'd watch until she walked off and was out of sight. Afterwards, he'd check on the ANBU that was knocked out. He'd have a mouthful of words for him when he regained consciousness.

[ Option given to leave ]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Monika was actually surprised that the guy was even willing to let her go rather than trying to take her into custody. It was her lucky day but at least the option to simply walk away was given to her. "Request for YOU personally? Hmmm, sure but I need you to remember a name for me first." Monika began as the Anbu went to check on their sleeping comrade. "The Devil's Advocates. Remember that because you'll be hearing from us soon… also come to a show whenever we have them!" Monika said, pulling a poster out of the front of her pompadour then dropped it to the ground, beginning to walk away from the gate. If Uziuke were to retrieve this poster, the poster would show depictions of what seems to be a comic book styled pirate skeleton with neon glasses with a massive A on the forehead of the skeletons bandana. Flames were all around the skeleton, a speech bubble near the skeleton saying 'Crimes and Arson!' In bold fronting. The advertisement on the poster while looking cool at first glance was littered with typos and other mistakes making the ad look as follows;

Poster said:
Punk Rock Show!:
766d984e66e27ae03c3b1b8f17978817.jpg

The Devil's Advocates!
Free Bear
Free Pizza
Mayhams and madness

bAts out of hell flying in to the fas of the man!
Learn what true freedum is!
join the movement and punch the fascist pricks!

Located at Soons Harbor (Pirate Vill)
Time x:xx to x:xx
Date: xxxx/xx/xx

Never Forget Dave!

punk-rock-never-dies-illustration_52683-86150.jpg

By this time, Kureji may have made his way into the village while this guy decided to deal with her first. Monika has done her part and whether she would request entry like a normie or try to break into the village again will all depend on how she was feeling on a certain day. Besides with the little advertisement, the village knows for sure that they were there and Monika will make sure that their message is heard through this village if it kills her.

[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back