Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ Double Jeopardy ]

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When it hits you. It hits you hard. The feelings of confusion as to where you are being placed within the world and your own private village are nothing more than strange. She had found herself wondering what the true freedom would be like -- what it would be like if she was not attached to stone, but instead - could influence it like an outside force. The mere thought had caused her to smile lightly - because she could be doing tow things instead of one. After all - with the raising war between Kumogakure and Iwagakure, this was most definitely going to be quite difficult to set up. NEvertheless, she knew that whatever plans she had in mind would come forth and bear itself whole. It had no other choice but to, because she allowed no failure. She allowed no room for failure and emotions within her life that would make her think otherwise.

After all - many of great ninja and kunoichi alike fall to the thing called 'love'. Many of them don't understand that when you have a significant other - you lose pieces and bits of yourself that you'll never be able to retain. They take the best pieces of you and the best years of your life, because they used to be something that you truly loved. But then you realize that the 'love' that you're thinking about is nothing more than a weakness. No. She would never fall like they did. She would never risk herself and die for another person's cause or wishes. She was her own person - only attacking with precision based off of her needs and wishes. However, if someone wished to establish a system of reciprocity - then she wouldn't mind it, not one bit.

Because stones nature is that of a hedonistic culture despite what people attempt to make it seem. Many people believe that they're fighting for on another when all they want to do is establish themselves within a hierarchy. that is why it would be best to overthrow the ones that exist before -- that is why it would be better to get rid of the old and bring in the new.

Idle hands move - scribbling against the paper, translating what her mind feels as emotional 'vomit'. The emerald being could do nothing more than lean back within her chair - observing the future of the paper - plans on what to do for the future. Plans to overthrow the head and preserve the heart. Yes. She had plans and they were going to be done with great precision without any failure. Prepare your butts. Please. "Nothing but time will be able to tell when I start.." A gentle chuckle escapes past her lips while she comes to a stand - a bright light escaping her wrists forming nothing more than a bladed weapon. Ah...She was going to use this very, very soon.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Frigid gales lofted across the northern seas, his gaze piercing across the anthem and the collective dust becoming a fine mist. Gentle zephyrs would commence their onslaught across the spines of the long forgotten text; rather the parchments that no one dared to read for a multitude of reasons. In one single swift motion a text pertaining to the danger beasts within the country would press against his chest, knowing the area was exceedingly important as traveling without knowledge was – well, quite foolish.

The murmuring in the distance was that of a familiar creature, the so called ANBU that had allowed his passage into the capital and the very same he shared a conversation. Sasa, the foolish – perhaps bold, woman who ran amuck without ever once guising her visage. Without a single notion of hesitation, the Nara’s hand would gently guide the blade towards his cheek, the flesh rendering object piercing into his cheek and in return allowing for a thin horizon of crimson to flush forth from another world.

“Why do you insist of waiting? Did you learn nothing from our last encounter?” he inquires in a low baritone. There nothing more frustrating than one who insisted of no action and mere words as a source of pleasure. “There isn’t a single individual holding you back with shackles – no restraints as far as I can see.” he continues while pressing his cheek further into the dangerous morphing blade; the crimson trickle becoming merely more than previous. “Does the sight of the deepest ruby stir your soul?” he inquires further rearing his head to the side.

With a single flick the male’s index finger would swipe across the cut, a trail of teal chakra mending the area completely. Furthermore a light plop upon the furniture would indicate the male taking a seat to allow himself a bit more relaxation in such a gloomy area; however he enjoys these particular locations with all of his soul.
<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a reason as to why she had returned towards the library. She had wished to speak to him oncea gain on her current findings. To make herself feel relevant within the world and leave a mark. It is no longer about good and evil - but about the justices that we all feel that we should require. Within the world, there are two separate things - anarchy and tyranny - and she planned on making it to where everything would be within it's natural state. Chaos. The natural way of human life is instinctual, dirty, grimy, filled with the despair of others because no man wishes for another man to be a king. She wanted it for that moment - to see what people would be like if they were to lose themselves within those fleeting seconds. She wished to see what and how people looked when they were protecting others with their lives. When they were fighting for a cause that could either make or break them. This was the change that she had decided to make for herself. To not be necessarily evil, but to certainly not seem good within the eyes of many.

The sundrop gaze falls down upon the Nara - her own smile beginning to falter slightly while his cheek rests up against the curved, glowing blade. A crimson streak slowly drips along the edge - bringing nothing more than curiosity to appear within her gaze. Such a man should know to not do things. Such a man should know that dipping himself into people's business could leave him poisoned. Nevertheless - the woman could do nothing more than laugh lightly. "Are you expecting me to go in without any remorse? Perhaps it would be better of me to simply test those that are around me. I feel as if things have been getting stale quite lately - but to add me ontop of the upcoming 'war' with kumogakure might seem quite much, don't you think?" she adds while the blade slowly disolves -leaving nothing more than his chin within the palm of her hand.

"It is not the sight of blood that I would like to see, Kazamatsuri Sho. It is the reaction of it. The terror, the happiness, the sadness. I would like to see all of the human emotions on everyone's face. Even yours.." She adds while her sundrop hues narrow. "Will you frown for me?~ Just once?" She says while the man would plop down onto the furniture.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A moment of silence would ensue, dedications towards the masses that also once wished to revel upon the Nara’s multitude of facial expressions; despite the numbers hovering at a mere single handful. Never the least he would lift a hand to muffle a chuckle, his fingertips tenderly tugging downwards upon the delicate flesh located near his left eye. “I am frowning, does it disappoint you?” he inquires before lowering his digits to reveal a slate. The relative term of fun was one the male had long forgotten, regarding the essence of grasping of such a term; his sense of enjoyment had long met an unfortunate ending.

To be quite frank, Sho found himself enjoying items that many would be nothing for short of perplexed with; after all it was nearly inconceivable that a shinobi or kunoichi wished to drown themselves within a sea of text to pass the time.

On the opposite side of the spectrum the topic of war would peak his interest for a brief moment. Being a man of such events prior, made his heart increase in speed for a single instance. “Kumogakure against that of Iwagakure?” he pauses before allowing his frame to press against the course woodwork, “Do you know the details as too why such an event would unfold?” his amusement growing before a single hand would jolt outwards to halt an immediate response, “Is the stone paradise not so grand after all? Is the bedrock beginning to shift unexpectedly?” he offers with a smirk.

The inner mechanisms would begin to roar into existence once more, the cobwebs upon the gears loosening as the slumber of the beast would come to a cease. The world was beginning to become a vague inkling of interest once more – quite quaint. The icy gaze becomes a silent snowstorm, the drops of a new tomorrow arriving a season early.
<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She stands. Her golden hues trained upon the frozen feature's of the Nara. There was something about him that made her think. Think more than what a regular ninja should whenever it came to the affairs of her village and the recent happenings. There were several things that she couldn't stand and there were several things that made her feel...quite different about the world. The seals that were placed upon her body only darkens her sense of morals and justice - providing her with the conclusion that justices are only what people make them. That there is no such thing as good and evil within the world but decisions that effect the turnout of multiple events. Nevertheless, it was something that was going to eventually occur - afterall...When people like this one, who are cold and calculating are put under circumstances that force them to think..What do they usually come out with?~

An idle hand raises towards her lips, while her laughter flits into the air as if it were several mockingbirds. "One day, someone is going to wipe that look off of your face and you will not be happy." She says while sitting down within the chair next to him." and when it happens, I'll be there to laugh right along with them...hopefully, you won't be too hurt by this thought - but I just think that it's rather comical of you - Mr. Kazamatsuri." She says, her features brightening while she tilts her head and shrugs her shoulders. She never really found out the reasoning behind the current war but she didn't mind voicing the possibility.

"I'm pretty sure everything happened because one village killed some decrepit old man, burned the body, and somehow - used another village's ensigna to make it be a catalyst." She adds while shrugging her shoulders once more. "I don't really think that Iwagakure and Kumogakure actually liked each other anyone - So I suppose that this is giving them a little more reason to release some steam. It's quite interesting, but what's the point in fighting for a cause when there is none?" She adds while beginning to chuckle. "Many people find that stone is quite wholesome and hospitable despite the things that have been said. I agree, however, Iwagakure will never be the gemstone that it sets out to be." She says while closing her hand into a fist and extending it towards the Nara - only to open it again and pour out the dust of sapphire shards." Perhaps you'll be able to change that though, hmm?~" Even the thought was comical. Kazamatsuri Sho as 'lord' and 'savior'.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bold prediction of another human being able to change the expression upon his face, in terms of negativity, was quite humorous. Naturally the Nara would tilt his head to the side, a look of puzzlement befalling upon his features, “When the moment happens be sure to use the snap shot technique, for it will be nothing short of a Kodak Moment.” he murmurs gently.

On an entire different note the male would press the palms of his hands against one another, wafting towards his chin before settling beneath, “You certainly have a vivid imagination.” he comments with a faint smirk. It would be nothing short of hysterical if what Sasa described were true as there wasn’t a single individual in this world worth starting a war over; however this was quite hypocritical for he would slay many for a single.

A record scratch, following suite would be a burst of laughter, which regrettably, would be unable to be continued behind that of a single hand. “You wish to bare audience to a performance from myself?” he pauses momentarily to stead his wavering vocals, “Unfortunately I have nothing to gain, though that is only within the current standing.” he murmurs, settling against the word work once more. Finally a single digit would elongate, streaking upwards to form a point against the rafters, “How does one become an ANBU and merely ...” he cuts himself short, allowing for the digit to settle into another point and one of that ceasing towards Sasa’s figure. “Why would an ANBU have such thoughts towards their village? An outsider arriving and causing havoc?” he inquires with a hint of curiosity; his sense of humor vastly different from this ones.

This particular one was quite amusing, so amusing in fact that he would dare say she would be lovely to have as a part of his c-

A crashing would ensue, bookcases tumbling over in waves, and the cries of pain echoing in the room. His beloved Keiko had arrived on the scene.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was something very cheesy going on here. Perhaps it was because her counter-part just happened to use lyrics to some overly played song that spammed within the early two-thousands. Nevertheless, she was just as clueless as ever, her own topaz hues beginning to flash with nothing more than curiosity while she speaks. "What's a kodak?" It was a childish moment, her voice raising an octave out of mere wonder. Could it be that the technology of the world had advanced or was it just the weird Nara making up stupid words again? Probably the latter, after all - he seemed to enjoy making her look foolish and angry, and for the most part...It worked all the time. It all starts from his smug smile to the way he speaks that really puffs her jiggles. Either way, she was sure that she would never act upon it. But then again, who knows? There are nothing but boundaries in this world, so while we're meant to cross them - we are also meant to pay attention and reap whatever consequences may come out of them..Whether it is good or bad.

"My imagination is the most beautiful thing about me...Or atleast, that is what I would like to think." she says while beginning to shrug her shoulders. "Many people believe that those with an overactive imagination are crazy and I take it as a compliment. Most of the time, it is those same 'crazy' people that are the most sane within the world. Kinda a scary thought though, yes?" She asks while beginning to laugh with him - only to shrug her shoulders. " I am not asking you to perform out of character though - that would be rather strange, especially for a foreigner like yourself." There was nothing about it. If she wished for someone to act like something else or perform, then she would merely go to the townhall and do so..But instead - all the woman could do was blink at his response..

"You are mistaken, Sho." She adds while beginning to tap one hand upon the other, her own smile widening. "Noone is trying to get you to change anything, infact - it was merely a joke. However, there have been a few times where foreigners appear out of nowhere to change ugly, flawed diamonds into the straight edge ones that they are supposed to be." She adds, only to look off towards the side. "Noone is asking you to change anything about this village. Its moreso...Me wondering if I should do something to change it myself." And with that, all she can do is shake her head.​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

Curiously a pair of satin ocean blue hues would peek from behind the cases, brow narrowing at the sight she herself could not bring into imagery. Fortunately enough the coral hair youth was allowed access to his own view vantage; considering they were one in the same. For the unaware, the Nara merely allowed his mentality to split into that of a few more and dividing his original – more or less emotions.

Nonchalantly, a single flick of the wrist would be aimed towards his other, Sho’s eyes closing to make the scene far more amusing. Of course the cries of annoyance would pierce the air as the teen would stagger forward in a striking similarity of a puppy. “Come now, don’t be jealous of something so trivial as this.” he comments as the child would merely respond be rapidly opening and closing her mouth, resulting in a serious of echolocation's. In the end her sonar would firmly plant her within the lap of Sho himself. “Hmph, you fool! Nothing can stop me from finding a seat.” she huffs before beating on his legs.

It was quite odd, he never had come to the conclusion he showcased such emotions until they were allocated amongst others. Never the least he would return his attention towards the greater importance, a faint kindle igniting within his gaze. “I have a notion, one that you will understand.” he begins before leaning forward, his chin resting upon the comfortable coral pillow, “Set the world in the motion.” he murmurs before sinking his teeth down upon the ear of his path, resulting in a strong jab to the hip . . . a bit further than that.

It would take a few moments for the Nara to compose himself as the teen would innocently wiggle about, “Everyone is crazed in this world, those who are the craziest turn out to be the strongest.” she begins, flexing her arms in various poses, an elbow hitting the male in the chin. “Let’s have some fun – let’s make a deal!” she says excited before moving the jaw of the Nara, lowering her vocals slightly, “By the way, a Kodak moment is nothing, we made the word up! It’s just a simple ANBU snap shot technique and I’ve taken severaaaaaaaaaaaaaal of you.”

A slate face from the pair would proceed to follow.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"A purpose..My purpose..?"[/u][/url]"]

The Cheese is too much. There were several thing about Sho's personality that she didn't understand. She truly couldn't figure out why he did the things he did or say the things he said. Most of the time - he was a complete enigma who seemed to be missing pieces of himself. He never seemed get annoyed at the questions she posed - nor did he ever truly get sad from the things that was said. He truly seemed to be nothing more than a mere shell of a human that used to be. And that thought was quite scary - after all - there are many things that walk upon this earth but many of them are not the undead. Many of them do not lack the thing that makes us all humans and that happens to be the emotions that we feel. The desires to make everything better. The desire to become something else instead of wasting our lives away. So when she watches Keiko walk up - all her sundrop hues can do is narrow in curiosity, her eyebrows furrowing at the thought of what was going on within Keiko's little mind. But alas, she'll give it a rest. It's better if she didn't know what was going on with him - than to know.

"I think something's seriously wrong with you - Mr. Kazamatsuri." The words that are uttered do nothing more than show what was trly on her mind. The Sho that she had known was quickly versing himself within different ways - often relievinghis own stress by biting down upon various body parts of his path. So strange. So sinister - she didn't understand him and that is the thing that made her sick to her stomach with him. He was a disgusting man. And she - a foolish woman who knew nothing about the world, but wished to learn more of it and experience the changes in people's features.

"That's not necessarily true - Keiko." She murmurs softly while beginning to tilt her head - her own gaze falling from the two, only to look towards the curtain. "Those who are the craziest tend to forget their own weaknesses and in that - they become the weakest." She says while a slow smirk appears upon her face. "Many people do not believe that they have a weakness. They think that there is nobody that is better than them when they are wrong." She adds, only to nod sagely. "No matter what happens - there'll always be someone stronger than the next. I'm a firm believer in that..Now - as far as strategy goes, then that is most certainly a different stor-"

They had taken pictures of her with ANBU snapshot? Even creepier. The woman could do nothing more than give Sho an extra pointed gaze( >.> ) before speaking. "This only adds to me saying that something is seriously wrong with you. Don't take it as a compliment, Sho" This Sho(e) box was definitely interesting. Perhaps he would like to enlighten her or atleast act a little more sane.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

Within the confines of the Nara, lurking within an abyss there was a strong possibility a few items had become askew; never the least it was difficult to place into words without coming across as a rambling buffoon. In short, Sasa was an ace regarding keeping on key and being quick to exclaim her discomfort towards the oddities known as flats. “Good on you.” he finally remarks as a testament towards her words, after all, most were enthralled with the idea of knowing their gut instinct wasn’t misplaced in terms of assessing.

Curiously a single digit of the male would prod the chin of his beloved Kieko, who sat quietly upon his lap, “Hmm . . . I agree.” he concedes before the pair would both shrug their shoulders. “However, there are extreme cases where the weakness of another is difficult to identify and allows them to stay towards the top – even in old age and causing others to forget they also have one.” he smirks. With that statement lingering within the air, Sho would gently press the weight of his chin onto the youth before him, resting along the nape of her shoulder.

“Are they good pictures?” Keiko inquires before reaching into the cloak of the Nara to toss a handful of photos across the table.

LBzmkqE.png

All the meanwhile Sho would merely stare forward, the width of his smirk widening, his lips brushing against that of his other once more, “They are amusing, showcasing a weakness of another.” he states before sitting upright. Soothingly his hand would rustle the rich satin known as Keiko’s tendrils.

“There are many things ‘wrong’ with me, but being an actual ANBU? I excel at that and then some.” He points out before scooting around the pictures as if they were nothing more than mere toys at his disposal. “Want to make a deal?” she asks once again. On a side note, somewhere in the boules of Kirkigakure he was sure his significant other was in the belly of a beast most displeased with his ways at the moment; however he knew she truly wasn't within a creature. Instead he imagined her racing about and tearing apart the very turf beneath her as per usual; though he would deal with her scorn when the time came. Bless her soul.
<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"A purpose..My purpose..?"[/u][/url]"]

It's all in my mind. And that's the truth. We tend to loathe the reality that we live in and instead of dealing with those things that are considered nasty and brutish - we would rather have the clean and pretty. Some people would rather than the pretty lies than the ugly truth - and Sasa was one of those that would rather be naive to the world around her instead of knowing what everyone else does in the dark. It's quite funny to listen to such things and merely pass them off when on the inside, you're boiling hotter than ever. Laughter can chime within the radiant winds - smiles can radiate from the edges of your lips and still...you feel more empty than ever.

Could it be because you're not doing anything with your life? Could it be that you're looking at your accomplishments and are going through a crisis that many people can't understand? Of course. Your life will never be comparable to another persons - your life is simply your life and you must live it no matter what comes your way. And so - she smiles despite the discomfort that she feels. She laughs because no matter how ugly something is - it can be just as beautiful. "You are so strange..." She dislikes him. And she's not afraid to tell him - but for some reason, she feels as if she needs him.

He has her changing faces sometimes. Going between mask after mask in order to see her true-self behind the several amounts of visages. He was perfect at doing that - questioning her new motives and desires for a revolution. Making her wonder if there was truly any truth in seeing someone suffer the way that those in the past have. And in truth - there is no reason. We are all here to protect one another, to live, to understand and grow. And no matter how things seem - we aren't growing at all. It was all going to falter in sometime. It was all going to go down the drain, even she knows it. " It may be difficult to identify that weakness, but I'm sure that yours has already shown itself." She murmurs while beginning to turn away from him, her hand raising in the air once more while she avoids his gaze. "You seem quite egotistical, Kazamatsuri Sho. It will be the main thing that'll be your downfall. I am sure that you are going to underestimate someone and that you will fall due to it...But who knows, maybe this is just another act that you've put up for yourself." She spins on her heel and turns around to see several pictures spread across the table..

"........!!!"

There wasn't much to say to something like this - but the reaction that they received would be quite...Intriguing. Sasa's lace-front had been collectively snatched by the stack of pictures that were placed upon the tables. Kazamatsuri Sho and his path had expertly snatched her bald and allowed her scalp to be shown to all. The Horror. "Wh-what is wrong with you?!" She hurries to the table - her own hands swiping through the pictures, only to grab onto the pizza one. "You excel at being creepy. I'm sure that you wouldn't like it if I took pictures of you like this.." Or maybe he would. He seemed too egotistical to not like such things. Especially with that weird, plastic smile. Either way - her hands would have completely gotten rid of the pictures she thought that were embarrassing with horrendous speed, nothing more than a flash of silver would have appeared, leaving two of the seven completely shredded, followed by the woman places a single hand over her face..

"Please....Just...What's the deal, Keiko?" Annoying? Not exactly. But she does give an exasperated sigh that showcases her defeat. "I dont like Kodak moments." Nope. Not at all. That word was ugly - and the entire phrase was even uglier.

Marked for training​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

Throughout his lifetime Kazamatsuri Sho had his share of pleasures and laughs, however this one was quickly recording itself to be one of his favorites. Sasa’s exasperated expression, the horrification she currently was showcasing was ever so lovely; though not one many could find appealing. To signify his amusement, the smirk upon the male’s lips would widen considerably, similar to a maniac brutally hacking away at the corpse of a poor victim. In fact, the joy he felt from her expression reached such an extent that his lips would press forward furiously into the coral hair youth, in turn Keiko laughing for the duo.

Childish laughter with a tint of something far worse rang forth in the brilliance of a symphony; each peak falling flat only to rise once more into another arpeggio. Once the laughter subsided, the pair would merely stare forward and proceeding to view the outrageous scene reach a climax. Confetti in the form of snapshots would litter the air and scatter about, whisking towards the ground in the form of snowflakes that made his heart momentarily skip a beat. Sho truly missed the snow at times.

“I honestly found the one with the food my favorite.” he murmurs, raising his lips from the tendrils of his other. Tenderly a delicate hand would press forth the remaining two photo’s towards Sasa, “You keep these, you destroyed all the good ones.” she pouts before leaning back into the chest of Sho. How one found it amusing to express himself through other entities was quite fun, even if he did lose himself a majority of the time.

For a brief moment, a mere instance, the kunoichi would have stumped the Nara with her inquiry. Gently his hand would grasp upon Keiko’s, extending it towards the woman, their identical eyes befalling upon her. “Not at all, allow the world to capture a single frame – multiple if it wishes.” His antics would cause the Hashigaki to swiftly bring her opposite hand down quite harshly upon his hip. It appeared his other grew tired of being used as a puppet, despite being nothing more than that.

“Do I come across as creepy, Keiko-chan?” he inquires, sinking his teeth into the ear of the youth once more. A pause, “Keiko-chan . . .?”[/color] he repeats before the weight upon his lap would quickly free itself from his clutches. It was slightly surprising; however the teen often clung to the first person who welcomed them in any village regardless of gender. Within this moment Sasa would find herself with a new companion for the day. “A bit.” she admits and gaining a slate face from the Nara.

An arm around Sasa, the young girl would raise her free hand before them, proceeding to making a series of clicking noises; signifying they were taking further photo’s. Want to take a selfie?

“I’ll get him to leave you alone, if you show us what fun can be done around here!” she proclaims. Her voice quickly lowering into a whisper, “He won’t talk to you, promise.” A series of nods following. In the end he would still be talking to her, just not with his own lips.

[MFT]​

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Let's have a toast to the cliche's in our dark past. It's funny how you think you know someone, when you don't know a thing about them. You fall so hard for what they appeared to be that you don't think about all of the baggage that comes with them. You forget that the world revolves around your own actions and you soon begin to do things that make you look foolish, hopeless - in love. And it takes weeks of separation for you to realize that you were quite foolish. That the things that you've done in the past - and that you are doing is nothing more than a mistake on your part. Perhaps the cliche's within all of our dark pasts are exactly like that - for we truly don't know a person until we see all of the sides of them. The beautiful - the brave - the ugly. Each one is a piece of them that we will come to love. Each of them is a metaphysical masks that break the boundary between the reality that we loathe and the fantasy world that we love. Yes..Indeed, people are quite quaint when it comes to these things. Especially with the messages that they attempt to give..

"Th-the food one is the most horrible! How could you even gather all of these pictures in the first place? I...I thought that I was hidden!" Well, if she thought that he wasn't creepy before - then this definitely placed the icing on the cake. How could someone take pictures of you while you're eating and think that it's the favorite? Just because she enjoyed a little bit of extra cheese on her pizza doesn't mean that you gotta go snapshotting that. It most certainly made her feel as if she was beginning to weigh a few extra pounds. Or maybe - that feeling was the pride she once had slowly beginning to drop to the floor. "Ppfft...The normal ones are perfectly good pictures too!" She says - even pointing to the one where she seemed rather angry. "T-this one is the best one! It even has pretty lights and everything." She adds while pushing it forward, only to shake her head once more.."This is no laughing matter!"

Either way, atleast Keiko was able to partially agree with her on the level of Sho's creepiness. But it still wouldn't mean that she would get happy faces when it came to camera time. Yes...When several clicks would be heard, a very stone faced woman would have been captured in every single one. Only for the last one to get something that was very close to a smile. "For some reason, I don't think that you'll ever be able to get him to leave me alone...I'm sure that he'll find some sort of way to talk to me. Besides..While he is creepy, he kinda keeps life interesting.." She adds while beginning to shrug her shoulders. "I show you all the fun stuff around the town though, if you want~"​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

The Nara didn’t necessarily have a reason to disinterest himself in the ANBU of Iwagakure; however he was sure if it was truly as bothersome as she made it to by that Sasa certainly would persuade him to venture elsewhere. In any event, that time had not yet befallen upon the young man, thus allowing for his antics to continue to flourish and produce the results he sought after.

The mere snapping of his fingers would be enough to cause his other to turn her attention towards him, a petite blaze glistening upon his digits. “I’ve watched a city burn, passions slowly smoldering away.” He murmurs, before allowing the flames to vanquish. “These dreams are like ashes, merely floating away.” he continues, leaning forward. Carefully he would press the flat of his hand upon parchment, etching into the working ink and in time the few photos just taken. Icy hues would flutter downwards before tossing the still shots across the table top, “Not as fun to take them if you are watching.” he sighs, raising both hands parallel towards one another and shaking his head.

“Stop talking to her!” the coral haired youth would speak out against her superior, the palms of her hands thwacking against the oak. An issue of challenge with himself, it happened periodically. “Is that so, Keiko-chan?” he inquires darkly. “Y-Yes.” she responds with little hesitation, though her voice faltering never the less. Were her vocals fearful?

“I do enjoy making life far more interesting, for those I can.” he admits, his words concentrated to the petite lass. “He does enjoy making life far more interesting!” she chimes in as if he had never spoken. A mental block, though she could still hear him perfectly fine; merely portraying the role to the best of ones abilities.

At the end of the day the young man would merely maneuver himself, allowing his frame to sit upon the wood work, facing the other direction. “What is there to do around here? I could go for some entertainment at the moment.” he indicates before glancing over his shoulder towards Keiko. “What is there to do for fun around here? Take us somewhere fun!” she calls out.

[MFT]

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I like it when you come in and take up all the space in the room. The mind is such a fragile thing - often making clouded judgements that we are not prepared for within the future. Sasa - for one was known for making stupid decisions, often contradicting herself when she actually means to do positive things. She wishes to see the emotions plastered upon people's face but also wants to protect people. The job of an ANBU is to pursue and execute as quick as you can - but what happens if you wish to slowly bleed something out. What happens if you fall to your own carnal desires and partake within the communion of someone else's body? Two hands would slowly move through emerald locks while topaz hues would darken ever so slightly. Perhaps she was dramatizing the situation a bit - but it seemed to fit the mood. She was having fun, for the first time, and didn't mind it at all, especially since her job seemed to be so tedious.

Though - one can say that the Kazamatsuri's prescence was indeed big. And she enjoyed how he changed the air of the room from being so stale to being so...alive. When he was around, it almost felt as if multiple hues were upon her figure all at once. Suffocating and comforting in knowing that there was someone always watching. Always protecting. He was truly a creeper, a huge one - but he was also her only friend within Kirigakure. And she would rather opt to keep him, than to lose someone like him.

"I don't understand...The dreams that we have aren't like ashes. They're more like butterflies." she says softly while beginning to shrug her shoulders. "They are always within view but very very tedious to catch. Only those who are gentle and patient are able to actually collect their dream and turn it into a reality. Are you one of those people, Kazamatsuri Sho?" she questions while beginning to tilt her head - an eyebrow quirking towards the Anbu. "Good. Since now I know what you plan on doing - I'll be sure to search for you everywhere before I do anything like that again." she adds before looking towards Keiko..

He was strange. He always seemed to be in control of her at the right times. No matter what she would say or what she would do - he would always be able to snap her back into place. Nevertheless, no words would be shared - only a soften gaze would be there when she would gaze towards Keiko's form. Why wont he set you free? However, it is quickly replaced when their words reach her ear. "O-Oh! There's festivals and games going on if I'm not mistaken. I can go around there with you guys and we can get on some stuff and have lots of candy." she adds while beginning to nod sagely. "We'll be able to play games and beat people up too. Since Sho likes to show off so much~"

Marked For Training​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

Not to say what the young woman spoke was of any sort of unimportance, but the moment the uttering of sweets filled the air nothing else mattered. Steadily the frosted gaze would travel to a trembling extension of himself. Did he truly enjoy such childish details to such an extent? It had been quite a lengthy time since he had last enjoyed such a thing, though this only brought back odd memories.

Unfortunately, or rather not, he wouldn’t be able to dwell as a pair of delicate arms would flail about, clearing any sort of photos or textbooks still lingering unsecured. The air above would unleash a flurry of parchment, thick of rain and that of knowledge of which would never see the light of day. “Candy!?” her voice squeaking uncontrollably, both hands jolting outwards to grasp upon the opposing. “Games as well?! No lies?” she continues in a rush. Every word was audible, but barely. Squeals of excitement would spill forth, utterly forgoing the current situation the pair had found themselves within.

“I don’t plan on taking anymore-" he would begin in a drooling tone, however he would be crudely interrupted. “Can I catch little fishies?” she nearly shouts in the same manner of that of a five year old. “Now that you know it wouldn’t be as much fu-" once more, little to no surprise, he would be interrupted, “HUGE fishies!” an emphasis on the text of huge, arms sprawling outwards and releasing the grasp upon Sasa. “The ones where you try to scoop them up and they are so fat they fall through the paper!” she nods furiously. At this point Sho had given up, he merely didn’t see how he this was him at times.

When a human being spreads a powerful pain to detach themselves, they often lose happiness in the process. This was a mere result of said action, he too once had fully been expressive as this. “Beat up?” he inquires, leaning forward an arching an eyebrow. That was an odd statement.

Keiko’s hands would once more cling upon the Iwagakure kunoichi, “Let’s go!” she releases a hand to pump into the air. “We can invite the others too!” This certainly wouldn’t settle, the Nara would merely shake his head. It was difficult enough to deal with childish antics, to deal with more would give him a splitting headache; though it could be fun in its own right. “Was that a pun?” he scoffs.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

If she had known that sweets and hard-candy would have been a weak point for the Kazamatsuri Sho - then she most certainly would have used it against him earlier. When she had seen the frosted gaze travel towards the trembling, little girl, all she could do was begin to laugh slightly. At any moment, she was sure that he was going to burst into an evil furby and attack all of the stations that were outside of the Library. But instead - the woman would do nothing more than a test..Later on. For now, she would simply nod. "Yes...Candy. There'll be lots of it plus, there'll be costumes and stuff that we can wear. We'll be able to wear Yukatas and stuff, Keiko-chan. You'll be really pretty with a pink and yellow one." she adds while beginning to smile brightly. "And Sho-boat can have a blue and purple one since it fits him." she adds while beginning to nod sagely. If they were going to play dress-up, then she was going to get the most out of embarrassing Sho. After all, he can't say no to his childish side all the time, can he?

"There'll be lots of games too and really pretty fire works that are in the sky. I think though - if we go to the right place in stone, we'll be able to see all of them at once. I'm sure that there'll be some sort of countdown before it all happens." she says, only to add. "I'll help you catch the fishes too! I've got the fastest hand in the world, I'm sure that no fish will be able to handle my speed." And that would prove to be quite true later on. But for now, she would let them wonder on what she planned on doing...

"Yeah, you heard the girl, Sho! Let's go!" He probably didn't want to deal with the antics. "Besides, if I knew that you had more than Keiko, I woulda just invited all of them!" Oh yes..This was going to be some great, great payback. Prepare your mind, Sho-boat. You're going to need it.

[ Leaving Topic Wiff Sho ]​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

To wear such a frilly attire wasn’t the highest of thrills, at least within his book; however he could no longer assert himself that this were true due to a certain other. Keiko on the other hand was never the least thrilled, though still blind, she would pretend the colors had a true sense. When allowed, she of course would be able to view in the eyes of Sho, but he didn’t allow this as a general rule of thumb. To mind link even further brought upon unnecessary emotions he separated from himself.

“You will?” she questions with a far too much excitement. “Fantastic!” another hand would pump upwards, as if the youth had just inherited the entire world. “The fastest hands? That sounds odd to state.” he mutters to himself, a sigh escaping his lips. Oh well, he could use some sort of amusement, even if he wouldn’t show such an expression. “The others are nice! Most of them are.” she chimes in, revealing all his secrets of life – such was the mindset of a child without a care in the world. “Absolutely not.” he dismisses while crossing his arms. Nothing further would be stated, at least from the Nara as he trudged along. Sour to say the least, yet his facial expression blank and the same air of arrogance upon him.

“Yeah, Sho-boat-nii-chan, prepare your mind!” her fingers wiggling rapidly, to indicate further antics. This was the moment he held a hint of regret of allowing the mind to cling to another, even if for a moment. Such was a gamble, each first greeting within the village truly made him wonder if the strings of fate were cleaved through or not. “I bet I’ll catch more than you! I’m an expert!” she nods furiously, though never once having experienced such an event. “Fireworks!?” her mouth parting, hands pressing against her cheek . . . but she was blind.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back