Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Double Time [lesson]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shuu seemed to simply not be found. Yume was absent. Shiori was ... sucked into her own grief. His own wife was missing. Something was amiss here. Yes yes. The Cabal had done their job quite well in order to cause the most harm and grief to Suna. Thousands injured, and too few doctors. The former Steward, Takahashi Judori, was trying real hard to enjoy what he could of his retired life. The man had spent a life time of service and then some in the name of Sungakure. He had endured the plague war. He foresaw the catastrophic loss of the Sunahoshi. The tragic loss of his sister, and his father before the age of sixteen. There were several unspoken moments of turmoil in the life of the former Steward. Suna needed to not know of them. Suna merely had to endure.

The Academy was no longer a true safe place. Neither was the Omni Prime Medical Facility, but Judori was multi-tasking. He could train a student in the art of chakra usage while attempting to keep things going and move in the hospital. The small bald headed man had yet to reveal his true mastery of puppets. The old man had a few tricks up his sleeves, but he wasn't going to show them to the Cabal unless he was truly backed into a corner.

Initially Judori had summoned Sol and Lun to try and stabilize the situation. Twin female leonine female puppets. While the twins were at work, attending to some of the major injuries, the Steward next summoned one of many spider models. Fearsome as may have been the Spider was assigned to act as a medic too sealing wounds and putting stitches in using its silkwires. To fortify the hospital defenses Blue Savior was summoned which stood at reception and keeping an eye on things. It stood with a shield ready and flail at its side should any interloper or madman try to cause any further chaos. A series of lesser snake puppets were summoned too. These snakes slithered across applying what used to be venom in their fuel tanks, now was a healing salve. Judori was a chemist of sorts. Applying the necessary chemicals to change the desire effects from a deadly poison to a healing mixture was not difficult.

The small man was like a conductor at a symphony. Pulling the strings, keeping things moving and under control. He would do his best to keep his word to his niece that no one would die on his watch. Harmonious it was, but he had to pass down his knowledge to another. His son had with him this knowledge, but he couldn't properly deploy it. Even if his student didn't care for the use of puppets it was the knowledge and the secrets of chakra that would passed down. Judori was indeed a master of puppets, but he was also a master of chakra.

Kibishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was another nice day in Suna, getting into fights. Dodging store owners and jumping off rooftops to look cool. Despite this set of training, he was sent to the hospital because of a few bruises. Mostly from many students against him for trying to be better than them, plus his family wasn't around anymore. Kibishi was a loner, people only get in his way and he rather do things himself.

At the reception area, he was walking around with a injured cheek as he wondered what to do. The usual nurses were taking care of the real wounded ninja and citizens that were caught in a cross fire from Cabal. They really were the savoirs of the village, it was time for change and he would one day do the same for the greater good of the people.He would cheer for Cabal to be successful in secret.

When he was about to leave one of the kids from his class had passed by, he was rather pissed that I had kicked him in our fight. He would push me once, than retort to name calling but it wasn't important. He was all talk anyway, but he was reaching my line as he said that my mother was a whore and that was why she died. My arm simply snapped into a punch at his left eye as he was knocked to the ground. Which let me get on top of him and rain down punches into his face in front of the entire reception room to watch.

It didn't seem like the young child would stop his rampage, if someone doesn't stop him soon, he wouldn't know what he would do next to the pummeled boy

Tenrousei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1051nq1.jpg

There's something to be said about going on an adventure.</SIZE> Especially one that has a treasure map involved. Brilliant ruby eyes devoured the map on the piece of parchment, hungry to comprehend. They darted right to left, up and down, all over the map, almost in a random pattern. A thin brow scrunched and an a pair of unpainted lips pressed together, forming a thin line. A rush of warm air puffed from twin nostrils as the lips flew back up with a shout of frustration. One brow twitched out of formation and the map was swiftly smashed into a ball, and tossed to the ground. A bare foot came crashing down atop of it, twisting, pushing it into the hard earth. Tenrousei fumed. The markings on the parchment meant little to nothing to her. She was told there was instructions, but she couldn't read them. They all looked like gibberish to her and that only infuriated her all the more. Her face reddened, glowing almost the same hue as her scarlet hair. She lifted a small hand and slapped her palm against her forehead, all in frustration.

"I DON'T GET IT!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN 'READ THE DIRECTIONS, IT WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO GO!' DOESN'T HE KNOW I CAN'T READ!?" She clenched her fists at her side and ceased her stomping of the page and shot a look to her companion, a large puppy, and glared. "WHAT IS SO FUNNY TO YOU!?" She growled.

The dog, Xei, gave her a toothy grin and pawed at the parchment beneath Tenrousei's bare foot. He grunted, sniffed the paper, let out a whine, and pawed at it one more time with his black toed paw.

"What, you want me to try to read it again?" She snapped, lifting her foot so that Xei could gather the ball of parchment into his mouth. He looked up at her with green hued eyes and tilted his head, tail flicking happily at his side. "You can't read either. Stupid," the red-haired girl muttered as she held out her hand, palm up, so that Xei could put the map back in her hand. She unwadded the ball and, frowning, took a look at it again.

With a sigh, Tenrousei nudged her canine companion with a dirty knee and headed on down the path. She weaved in and around all varieties of people as she continued to try to study the scribbles on the parchment, which only furthered her irritation. She finally snapped, again, and started to shred the page. However, a shop vendor came to her aid and stopped her.

"What's the matter, Ten? You seem flustered," spoke the large man, his mustache twitching.

Tenrousei shot him a dark glare. "You think!" She slapped her palm against her forehead in gesture, "It makes my head hurt."

"Well, so will slapping yourself like that, young lady. Let's see what I can find out for you. Since you ripped half of it up, I'll need to piece it together. Come, it's time for a snack anyway." He placed a sausage fingered hand upon Tenrousei's shoulder and steered her, and Xei, towards the area behind his vend. He sat down on a stool in front of a small, scrummy looking table. He placed the parchment down on the surface and rubbed his chin as he went to work on organizing the half that the young girl had shredded.

Some time later, he laughed and said, "You're supposed to go to the hospital, Ten. You have instructions to meet some one there today. You're running late too, do you want me to get someone to take you?" Reluctantly, the girl nodded. Xei let out a grunt in agreement, nodding his head. "Well, that solves it! We'll get you there in no time, kiddo!"

After a time, Tenrousei was left at the front of the hospital with Xei. "Whoa," she said under her breath as she observed the structure before her. Impressed, her lips pulled into a devious grin. Without a moment to lose, she raced inside the building and began to do what she did best-- Explore, Xei at her side.

It didn't take her long to spot the brawl going down in the middle of the hall. She stopped, watched, and then finally-- she tilted her head, grinning widely. "Well, that looks like fun, don'cha think, Xei? What'd'a say? Shall we play, too?"

Xei lowered his chest to the floor, rump up in the air, his tail swishing excitedly. Of course, he always wanted to play. Tenrousei laughed and the pair of them jumped right in to the tussle between the two boys without missing a heartbeat.

"Let us play too!"

"WOOF!"
[col]|</COLOR>
2zf8tg3.jpg

<SIZE size="85">Word Count: 794
<COLOR color="#222222">[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blue Saviour fed images to Judori of the youths and the battle that broke out. Mentally Judori was face palming, he couldn't do so literally because his hands were occupied with the puppet master control beta. He shook his left pinky finger and the giant puppet moved forward. It reached out and picked up Kibishi easily and Tenrousei. The puppet's eyes glowed green as it spoke to the children in a harsh tone. "Match words with words. Not words with fists."<i></i> Blue Savior spoke. "Starting today you will become better. No. Superior. That is what is expected of you. Not only is this expected of you by others, or your ancestors but it is expected of you by yourself. You may not realize this at the moment, but in time you will come to know it descendent of the First Men."<i></i> The words spoken were words of power. They carried with them a certain quality, an empowering quality. "Battles are not meant to be fun. An open brawl is not something joyous. Battle needs to be calculated, controlled, reasoned, and above else not a gamble."<i></i>

The beaten child was removed from the scene by the Lun puppet, Kibishi and Tenrousei were simply placed down by Blue Savior. The giant puppet would placed its massive hand on the chilren's shoulders. "Self superiority above all else. Rise and rise again so that even lambs can become lions."<i></i> The puppet made a fist and beat its chest with it. "With that said, I see that you are brawlers. Simple brawling will not do. Today we will learn to how to use chakra... and with it we will learn the mechanics of it."<i></i> The giant puppet would make a minor show of chakra. The frame of the great puppet would glow blue. "Chakra or spiritual energy is oftentimes blue in colour, but there are those who have different coloured chakras. Some have red, others green, and some are able to draw upon the colours of all life. Do not think though because you have different colour chakra means that you are superior. It merely means you have a different source of power to draw upon."<i></i> The puppet would then merely stand and fold its arms. "Tell me. What can you do with chakra? More importantly what do you wish to do with chakra once you have learned to draw upon it?"<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Short post, continued from Link.

IC:
It was further to the Omni Prime Medical Center that Shiori had presupposed. Her initial plan was to do to the Academy, then she realized half way there that class was being held in the hospital for some unknown reason. The broken crates she never bothered to remove as well as the sour-sweet scent of broken and exposed melons wafted through the air and left a slug-like trail in Shiori's wake. She was preceded by the *click* *CLICK* *click* of her heels that resonated down the corridor. She knew this place well, she had worked her until she fell ill.

"Uncle!" Shiori bellowed as she halted before the classroom space. "Got another student!" She announced as she gestured towards the awning and possibly a slightly battered child or an exposed crate of melons she mistook for Ayako as she was not really paying much attention. The entire way Shiori rambled on about her 'true love' whose name remained nameless, her woes and her respite at the bottom of a bottle that left her hospitalized and alone.

OC: Possibly brought a student here>>

Fukui Ayako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayako followed Takahashi san through the crowd, through the streets, to the medical center. The young girl miraciously hadn't been there before, and looked in all directions with an incredible amount of amazement flooding her face. She didn't even notice the sticky fruit or the bleeding wounds on her body anymore as she followed the woman through the corridors. Takahashi's words just turned into a garbled mess of sounds as Ayako's eyes investigated every person and thing in the building.

I wonder who the teacher is? Are there other students. Is there even a class?! With the eccentric Shiori leading the way there was no telling what could happen, yet simple little Ayako dawdled in those halls as if nothing was amiss. Smashed fruit began to fall off of her now soiled clothes, and several shinobi voiced their aggravations through the halls.

Still they walked.

Shiori suddenly stopped and Ayako did also after walking several feet in front of her before noticing so. She looked around the room confused as to where she was. 'This isn't a classroom' she thought 'or is it. An imaginary one maybe' She closed her eyes trying to envision the traditional classroom with desks and students with pencils and paper. 'Yes that's a classroom.'

OOC: Sorry so short and crappy >.<

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Out of Character: Welcome!

Takahashi Sousuke, also known as Judori, is away on holiday for the next week. He has asked me to take over for him until he gets back (one of the reasons why I am here). Feel free to continue with the RP, my goal is to get you guys your Genin rank as dangerously quickly as possible. I'll be modding the thread until his return. =)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: >_>;

I am going to assume that nobody here wants to play or that they have forgotten the thread.

Quick and terrible post--

IC:

The classroom met Shiori with silence, apparently she had delivered the 'student' but sadly she did not bring the student to class. In fact, she was in the Omni Prime Medical Facility, not the Shinobi Foundation Complex. She could have sworn overhearing Judori mention his plans to run a class at the hospital, his rationale alluded her. She let out a sigh, apparently they found a store-room, a cool storeroom full of prosthesis' that was still a storeroom none-the-less.

"Reprobate Conversations..." Shiori muttered. "Class is elsewhere," she announced in a grim tone. She had been moody since she had awoken, confused and distorted. Perhaps it was a creation of the mind that there was a class here at all. "This way," Shiori announced as she swallowed hard to return the hot bile to the confines of her stomach. She had been searching since she was released and had yet to eat or sleep since her dismissal, her fatigue and disease were taking their toll. "The academy has plenty of teachers," she announced "hopefully none happen to be members of the Cabal."<i></i> Back in her day she used to teach, she was a terrible teacher and she had not taught since she released that Sandworm on all of those students. They survived but apparently there was some sort of outrage from members of the community regarding the fact that she confined a group of children and teens, plus one Jounin besides herself in a room with a baby Sandworm. She tried to explain to them the fact that baby Sandworms are a Chuunin or low Jounin-level threat but that seemed to outrage her accusers even more.
Topic Left

OC: Going to make a new classroom thread, anyone can enter the thread. The thread will involve actual battle but I have no intention of killing any student. It is a good chance to become acclimated to the battle system. I will edit this post with a link to the new topic in a few hours.

EDIT: New Thread LINK

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back