Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Down The Rebel Path [Entering Country]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fnyyZOQ.png
The village lies on the eastern coast of Moon Island, the inner curve of the island itself. At the far northern end of the village is a large forest which houses the Shrine, a massive temple dedicated to myhtology and religion. The temple itself and the buildings around it are made with a flowing architecture reminiscent of feudal era buildings. As one begins to move south this slowly changes to more modern buildings, but the change of style only caused symbolic imagery to grow profound.

Within this village, just roughly off the northern coast was a local cleaners that was just getting ready to close up shop. The shopkeeper was doing one last inventory check when he heard the bell ring that announced that someone had entered the building. The shopkeeper sighed then looked at the rough looking short woman who entered the shop before saying in a somewhat irritated tone. “Sorry, we are closed common back tomo-” before the man could even finish his statement the man was suddenly sent flying backwards when the woman turned around and bellowed a loud ear splitting scream. The man hit a wall behind him and almost slid down to the floor.. That was until he felt two blades at his throat ready to take off his head right then and there. While the two fans held their scythes that looked like musical notes at the man's throat, Monika stood in front of the helpless shop keeper. Hands on her hips and legs spread while she looked up at the shopkeeper before beginning to place her order.

“Yeah I need some stain remover, for this one piece. Starch and press, yanno the usual.” Monika requested.

The man looked down and said through clenched teeth. “W-We are closing mam, but for the low-low price of say 1000 yen. I think we can-” he was again cut off by one of the punks stabbing one of the scythes into the wall near the man's ear. Making the shop keeper yelp as Monika began to pressure the shopkeeper into cleaning her costume.

"Clean first then I'll think about whether I should pay you or not. Gotta big body count going and I don't care about adding some nobody to that list." Monika smirked. The shopkeeper was backed into a corner now. Accepting the task, Monika stripped out of her costume then waited on the counter in her bra and underwear for her outfit back. Smoking a cigarette as she looked at the door, waiting for someone to barge in. Once the blood was clean off her one piece, Monika stole some stockings ripping holes in them so she could toss the ones she already had on, putting on her outfit she posed in the mirror looking more or less like her old self.

"So spill the tea, what's up with this shit hole? Who's in charge here?" Monika asked the shopkeeper.

"Uh well, if you are looking for work best talk to The Shrine."

"The Shrine? The hell this village is ran by a church?"

"Some would call it a church, but if you ask me, The Shrine is the largest criminal organization in all of the Shinobi world…. They own many of the illegal establishments in this village. Making money mostly hiring mercs or nuke nins working them like dogs as they take in all the big bucks." the shopkeeper explained.

Monika smirked, the injustice and the fat cats that run this place is just what the rogue rocker needed to get her name out there. One thing she respected about this village is that they don't hide the ugliness with pretty promises like the big three. Still someone needed to show these assholes how cold these streets really are and Monika was more than happy to start some shit here if she needed to.

"Thanks, I'm about to go learn more but I'll catch you again next time." With that Monika laid 2000 yen on the counter. Heading out of the shop with a couple of her fans to start gathering intel on who's in charge of this shit hole. Also maybe set up a little gorilla performance to get the ball rolling on causing a riot around this dump. Help was on the way! Just expected for things around here to get messy.

{1 hour runtime}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back