Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dread Visitor - Weekly Mission

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Name: Dread Visitor
Mission Type: Solo-Mission
Mission Rank: B-Rank
Objective: Reports of a criminal known as Bloodpath is heading through the desert have come in from East Watch on the Surface. Reports consist that this Bloodpath travels alone and behind him is a trail of blood. He is four kilometers from the Maw of Barynx you are to intercept this individual and apprehend him.

Today will be the first field test for design no. 4. I've been constantly redesigning my frames, trying to make a creation to rival the power of gods... How corny. I suppose I have been tweaking the frames so much to understand puppetry. I still however hold no true interest to be a "Puppeteer". This shell is the ends to a mean. It gave me the power to defy my tampering, and hunt down the Forgotten Dunes. Rest assured I will do this, and it all begins here with tasks like these. Today I will test my limits and powers as a puppet." A click would sound off as Hiku would deactivate his personal recorder. He had begun tinkering with things all the time, learning how to build and create. Since his release from the underground workshop, Hiku had only kept his mind focused on becoming stronger. He spent the first two weeks back in the caverns, where even there his new changes showed their asses greatly. Without the need to care about his safety from the poisons he was easily able to gather newer materials for his new weaponry. The minerals from the cavern mixed well along with the poisons in order to create objects coated in deadly poisons. These objects, well they were Hiku's ultimate weapon at the moment. The one thing that would set him aside from all other puppeteers, bringing a new meaning to Mass Production. It was here he would test this technique.

The criminal known as Blood-Path was a blood ninjutsu user. A member of the Chigokai clan to be exact, and a deadly one at that. He had been incarcerated twice, and escaped both times. The situation currently happening was the result of the inexperience of smaller places dealing with Shinobi threats. How they managed to capture him twice was still beyond Hiku. However whenever he was caught he killed someone within the prison. It was looking to Hiku like Blood-Path was some sort of private hitman. Yet this was only an assumption, the only one that Hiku could garner in his mind.

Whistling a tune he began to leave the perimeter of the Maw of Barnyx. Reports from the ground posts, had sighted a man covered in blood moving quickly some ways, away from the initial gates. "Either Blood - Path is just passing through or he's working an angle. For all anyone knew he could have been making a move to try and enter Suna. The sandstorms were too violent for anyone to just make a casual trip through. Hiku made his way to the designated report areas making his first few observations. The sands whipped up obscuring his vision but with his upgrades it was not a problem. By shifting his chakra, his vision got sharper and more focused allowing Hiku to pick up even more detail through the sands. There were blood splatters on the ground as if the target was bleeding profusely. Hmm this is interesting. The amount of blood and patterns would suggest it's literally falling from the target. Like someone out here is leaking with blood and leaving pools behind themselves. He is a Chigokai and a Blood user, he might just be keeping himself primed at all times. It was the same way how people prepare themselves for battle. Very messy and killer like people... Hiku began to follow the trail further making note of the blood marks.

It seemed as though the more he followed the more sporadic the blood patterns became. It began to alternate from larger splatters to smaller ones and after following the train about a mile away from the initial spot, they stopped altogether. Hmm the blood stopped... It's moments like these I pray the thing I'm thinking isn't going to happen... Hiku stood there for a moment and then reached into his tan cloak trying to touch his back. As he did the blood on the sand began to swirl slowly, and silently. Behind Hiku a mass of blood began to form, in the shape of a large serpent. The bloody serpent raised it's head and then crashed down trying to crush Hiku. However the puppet, released a line of coil from within his body piercing the ground across from Hiku. The coil began to retract pulling Hiku towards it taking him away from the area of the blood serpent. As he flew through the air on the coil, Hiku removed a very large scroll from his back. In a jerking motion he flipped and turned facing upright, and staring the blood serpent down. A man littered in scars wearing only a hakama and no top began to climb out of the blood serpent. His body dripped red, as he licked his lips eyeing Hiku down.

"So you must be Blood Path. Before you even attempt to give me some long speech... I don't care. You're nothing more than a target... nothing more than a variable to my experiment." The scroll would fall revealing a large symbol that glowed a faint pale blue. The symbol looked like two cryptic hands, circling each other while containing many smaller symbols representing hand seals on the scroll page. He placed his hand on the scroll and began to charge his chakra. His source began to light up filling Hiku's entire body up with a nice charged form of chakra. The Blood Path began to move immediately trying to attack Hikuidori, but there was always a plan when you had this much preparation.

Hiku moved his hands off the scroll as smoke began to emit from it, and hopped back. Hiku began to cast seals using his power of Mokuton to create trap. This trap was a sphere of wood that ingrained itself into the ground. The Chigokai was attacking Hiku swiftly but his movements were too slow. With all the upgrades Hiku had given himself he was moving to fluidly for the Chigokai to handle, until the blood user made a rain of blood that began to damage Hiku's puppet frame. His coverage was great but Hiku knew using Blood Jutsu, slightly harmed the user depending on the volume of the jutsu. Hiku positioned himself on top of the sphere waiting for the Chigokai to stupidly follow him. Blood Path jumped off his serpent making a large Blood Hammer, and rushed towards Hiku trying to crush him. A strike from above came, swiftly but Hiku moved back using his Coil as a cable for quick escapes. The hammer hit the sphere and as it did Hiku formed a seal and the sphere began to shift. An opening of wood came from the top, forming tendrils to grab Blood Path, and as the Chigokai tried to Dodge Hiku used his coil once again to beat him in his escape. A swift punch came from Hiku's puppet hand pushed by a force of chakra to propel Blood Path into the sphere. The Chigokai hit the ground but laughed uttering his first words since the fight had begun.

"And here I was thinking you were a threat. You hit like a girl, even using wood to cover your fist you still didn't hurt me! Hiku smirked as a loud puff of smoke sounded off behind him. The scroll that had been primed earlier was now releasing something. A large clatter of wood, and metal could be heard as objects began pouring out of the seal and into the sky. As they propelled Hiku's back opened up releasing a mass of Chakra Threads. Hundreds of objects began to fill up the sky, as chakra threads connected to them. When the summoning ended, a hundred puppets all hand crafted from Hiku's wood jutsu, and outfitted with basic weapons filled up the sky. He stood there smiling as the Chigokai's expression changed to that of worry. The sphere began to shift and extend making escape impossible. Hiku dropped his hand down and the puppets began to fly into the sphere cutting off the sky as a way to leave. Hiku would follow in closing the sphere up behind him.

All that remained of the scene was the same Blood Serpent that was still never dispersed and a large wooden sphere coming out of the ground. After a few minutes, the serpent began to fall apart, dropping large droplets of blood onto the ground. As the serpent dispersed the sphere began to break down as well. When both jutsu dispersed Hiku stood over the Blood Path, who was now bleeding more than he had been before. Hiku had blood on him as well, and was even sporting a few dents and scuffs on his new frame. Whatever happened inside of that sphere was not pretty but the result was victorious for Hiku as he began to wrap up the Blood Path with his Silver Coil. He would drop this degenerate off at the Obsidian Palace and take his payment for this victory.

As he exited the are a smile remained plastered on his puppet mouth. He had just defeated Blood Path a blood user who normally would have served as a problem, easily due to his new puppet augments. It was obvious his immense control over a massive amount of puppets at once was still shabby but it was getting there. Since the only puppet he chose to control normally at the moment was himself this battle strategy would be his last line, his ultimate puppet control. An army at his beckon and call. Hiku was beginning to like this new life, more already.

[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back