Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Drop Off

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
KtoQdCw.jpg

Number 4
Ōtsuki Sayuri

Insidious and left to the shadows, Sayuri entered Tsukigakure. Over the water, transported by a ship graced with calm waters and winds she stowed away undetected and she entered this community. She would linger and wait, simply deliver the letter and leave. She had no interest in this island community and she was already finding this entire process tiresome. So from the shadows she stepped, letter in hand. Who... Where?

OC: Just dropping off a letter here. Can someone please take it?

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiruko Kanashimi
wPFi0di.png

Moon Warden
xc4CX6s.png

It was probably a good thing he was the one out there. Wouldn't be a good idea for anyone actually working for the Shrine to got intercepting mysterious messages from unknown persons of foreign lands.

It was also fortunate that Kanashimi was on patrol alone, instead of having to drag along a new recruit for their inaugural mission. Such things had been wrapped up the week previous.

Not that he needed another mysterious going-on, on top of all the combination of mysterious and just plain worrisome things that had been happening to him and his family lately but, well. It was still better it were him rather than anyone genuinely working for or unaware of the full extent of the Shrine's dealings.

"I'll take that," he said simply, after making sure no one was really paying attention. She didn't seem to be waiting for anyone in particular; there were better places for that.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
KtoQdCw.jpg

Number 4
Ōtsuki Sayuri

She stood in wait but she would not wait for long as she was approached by a young man, taller than she. The silver-haired man had little to say beyond the offer to relieve Number Four of her burden. "Are you affiliated with the shinobi of Tsukigakure?" She would ask, not that she cared greatly since she considered this task to be well beneath her. She would have preferred if she had the opportunity to infiltrate and gather intelligence on this or any other community. Given the opportunity to perform some manner of subterfuge or sabotage would have been a better use of her skill set. In her mind she sighed as she waited for his answer, while she did not say anything of the sort she possessed a bored expression as she extended the cream-colored piece of parchment in the direction of the Warden.

Assuming the blue-eyed male made some sort of affirmation that he was indeed a part of the Tsuki-community she would relinquish her hold on the letter. Otherwise her fingers would maintain a tight pincer grasp on the note causing it to tare.

If you want me to cause you, your NPC or your PC a problem this is the moment to ask. Otherwise I can simply hand off this note and be on my merry way.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiruko Kanashimi
Saitodisguise.png

Moon Warden
xc4CX6s.png

"Tsukigakure doesn't have official shinobi," Kanashimi said reflexively. It wasn't true, but it was the lie they told all foreigners and spread. "Of the unofficial ones, I am one, yes--as official as you'll find, at any rate."

Moon Country was, after all, considered neutral, non-hostile territory to everyone. If Makoto had blown any of his cover or given away where he was from, he would have said so long before the yet-to-be-done debriefing, so he was fairly sure the veil of secrecy was intact.

He did wish they didn't have to play games like that, but there were plenty of events in recent years that proved they still did. Neutrality and the pretense of civilian life was the best route for them all still, as Moon did not have adequate shinobi forces to make a claim to an official village. Nor would it be good, really, to have the Shrine gain even more of a stranglehold on things, as they inevitably would were any kage to be appointed.

"So you can give it to me; I'll let everyone who needs to know," he finished. Her mood screamed of impatience. Best to let her get on her way.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
KtoQdCw.jpg

Number 4
Ōtsuki Sayuri

A smirk escaped and came over her face. Right, a hidden village sans shinobi. Of course what hidden village was also publically accessible. "Of course you have none," she conceded she she approached the young man. She slid into a position that was uncomfortably close as she whispered an additional sentiment, "gakure... A common suffix of a village that has no shinobis of its own." Her breath was hot and smelled of cinnamon. She would hover there for a moment before she would back away.

Perhaps it was time for them to either reconsider their name or it was time for them to enter the global arena. Or perhaps... Perhaps they were not a shinobi village but chose an unfortunate and suspicious name. It mattered little, if there were any to be had from this fledgling village now would be the time to demonstrate their crop less they wish to remain faded in a cloud of obscurity. "Good day, nameless unofficial as official as I will find." She let out a low laugh as she attempted to fade into the gloom.

[Attempts to Leave Topic, Note Left in her wake]

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiruko Kanashimi
Saitodisguise.png

Moon Warden
xc4CX6s.png

"Yes, I've never heard that one before," he said dryly. "I didn't pick the name, I just live here."

That was also a pretty common reaction, really. Justifiably--whoever had decided to name their village the same pattern as an actual ninja village was just asking for it--but Moon nin tended to be well-trained in a variety of ways to shrug that one off, according to personality. It was amazing how people thought they were clever for making the joke, or 'working out the conspiracy.' To which he would say, if he could, 'that's nothing.'

He didn't flinch at her closeness, the only sign of his discomfort a slight twitch of his lips. He didn't like people in his personal space, not at all, but he knew far too many people who didn't care about that already.

He didn't have any interest in stopping her from leaving; he would simply catch the letter as it fell.

One thing was quite certain though--the odds of something like this happening so soon after all the strangeness that had been going on lately was unlikely to be a coincidence. Perhaps the odd insanity of shinobi villages was contagious...

...Or perhaps it would turn out to be connected to something either his new cousin or his youngest brother had done before arriving.

[Note Taken; Topic Left]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[color=darkgoldenrod][b]Invitation[/b][/color]"]How dreadful are the curses which isolationism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as haemophobia in a warrior, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of government, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist because we have kept ourselves separated for so long. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. Thousands become the brave and loyal shinobis: all know how to die but the influence of our ethnocentrism and isolationism paralyses the social development of those within these tired nations. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world but fear of our brothers. Far from being moribund, shinobism is a militant way of life and we all have our secrets to keep but we can also extend out hand in good faith and friendship and with these bonds grow stronger together. It is for this reason that I extend to you, fellow warriors an opportunity to demonstrate your valor and your strength as we celebrate the union of two powerful forces to the west and south of your great respective nations.</B></COLOR></I></FONTFACE>
Daimyō Ishii Shirō

requests the honor of your shinobi's presence
at the marriage of his daughter

Ishii Sango
to
Otokage Kageoni Yami

Saturday, the fourteenth of May
On the shores of the Tear-Drop Oasis
in Soons Haven

This event will be followed by a reception
but preceded by an inter-village examination
and demonstration of one's skills and valor.​