Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search Duel of Fates [Dual Contract Search]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The sky burned with an orange hue as the sun slowly set behind the giant statues that stood sentinel over the lake creating a bloom, blinding in it's brilliance but sending dancing cascades of light over the trees basking in the last glows of the summer sun. The peaceful mood was infectious that even the self proclaimed chaos sage Aria was lulled into a sense of stillness only helped along by her latent genetics which naturally synced her to the energies that permeate our world. However she couldn't doze in the blissful moment for long, as she was here on a mission of great importance, for you see...…

~Flashback No Jutsu~

Standing before a long line of blackboards in the academy grounds Aria was currently cleaning the erasers for seemingly, to her, no reason. Except for maybe the accidental throwing of a training Kunai into the sensei's crotch but at least she proved to her classmate that she could make the shot in the first place. Continuing on with her cleaning Aria's ears perked up as two teachers came storming out of the main building screaming at each other. Sensing a chance for spicy drama Aria jumped up onto the back of a board and hid herself as carefully as possible from the distracted teachers gaze. The teachers, a man and a women in Chuunin garb seemed to be arguing about some lost legacy of the girls family as the man shouted. "Rin you can't keep leaving shifts to me here just to chase some old wives tale your grandma used to tell you!" The girls face darkened to a sharp dark red as a vein throbbed on her forehead. "It's not an old wives tale IT IS A LOST WEPON AND LEGACY OF MY FAMILY AND I WILL FIND IT IN THAT DAMN VALLEY ON THE BORDER NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES!!!!!" Her voice almost building to a screech as she stormed off followed closely by the protesting man. Meanwhile Aria's curiosity had been picked at the simple mention of a legendary weapon. Images of herself standing above hundred of defeated ninja while she held a massive glowing sword swirled within in her mind only to be broken as an ominous groan trembled through the air as the blackboard she had climbed snapped in two sending her tumbling to the ground.

~Flashback No Jutsu Kai~

Coming back to the present and rubbing a rather large bump on the back of her head Aria stretched her arms wide and exclaimed.
"Super awesome weapon I'm coming for you!!!!!" Followed by a boisterous laugh.

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hey Moru, betcha can't do this!"

Laying in the grass, bathed in a patch of sunshine which seeped through the trees just beyond the village gates, an Inuzuka boy was deftly flicking a berry off the top of his thumb and catching it in his mouth. He looked down at the Shiba puppy expectantly each time. Moru barked in indignation.

"Yeah, I know you don't have thumbs, but that's no excuse. You're a hot-shot action dog now, you gotta do something cool."

Morutobu, ever the master of oneupmanship, bided his time, and when Keiyaku flicked another berry into the air, he jumped and snatched it, turning to give his big brother a withering look of smug superiority. The Inuzuka boy rolled his eyes and went back to watching the rustle of the leaves hanging above him and enjoying the evening air, the absence of responsibility. He wondered what it would be like, when he started advancing through his career, would there be time for lounging around like this anymore? Why did he want to become a shinobi in the first place? Because he was expected to, or because he wanted a window into the world beyond his village? He hadn't really discovered his 'ninja way' yet, whatever that meant. He was content just to coast through life and see where destiny took-

♪ Super awesome weapon!!! ♪

The sudden shrill sound severed him his airy reverie. He jerked up and spotted a familiar sight; the white haired girl from the rooftops, barrelling down one of the roads leading out of the village. Naturally, Moru had something to say about this, but Keiyaku hiffed a sigh and reclined back against the tree. The puppy was violently biting and tugging on his pantleg, yipping away at him.

"Why is it our business? Moru, man, come on, it's late and I wanna just take a load off."

The look his little bro gave him was one of supreme disgust; how could Keiyaku just shirk his duty like this? They were ANBU, and they had to work for the greater good. That girl was only a student; she could get hurt! Come on! Get up! We're going! Come on!

He always got pangs of guilt when he saw that look on Moru's face - he seemed to just get so worked up about things and he seemed to worry about everything and everyone.

"Alright, alright. Come on, let's tail her."

Reluctantly getting up, the boy took a moment to crack his knuckles and then his neck, before dropping to all fours beside the pup and taking off with a great deal of velocity down the road. His nose twitched as he caught hold of the girl's scent again, distinct among the smells of nature lining the rural highroad. She was always so full of adrenaline, he reckoned he could pinpoint her halfway across the village if need be.

The journey was long and the sun was well on its way to dipping below the horizon now. The Inuzuka pair had adjusted their speed accordingly, sticking to the trees where possible, flying through them gracefully and making very little noise. They were both masters of stalking a target and concealing their whereabouts; they'd been trained to do just that their entire lives, co-ordinating their movements with each other as if sharing a single brain. Their journey came to an end at last, the terrain becoming much rockier and coarse with every 100 or so metres. The girl had stopped on the cusp of a huge canyon which seemed to appear out of nowhere as they followed a large river further downstream, two huge statues standing either side of it as it cascaded into a waterfall. She seemed to stop and take breath. Even someone like her could be enraptured by the beauty of such a sight. Keiyaku found himself rather open-mouthed as he scanned the scenery. What an incredible place. He pulled his eyes away long enough to exchange a brief, but silent nod of understanding with Moru before summoning his mask.

"Well, well, well, fancy meeting you out here, loony sage."

He approched her slowly, with Moru just by his side. The mask he wore was simple, but dog-like, with a snout and pointy ears. The eye-holes were angular, like two long triangles aiming at each other, behind which the Inuzuka's slit-pupiled eyes gazed out. The design of it was plain, save for the Inuzuka clan's war paint beneath the eyes.

"Any point asking why a student is all the way out here? Lucky I had the idea to follow you out here, you could've gotten hurt."

It was at that moment, Moru shot Keiyaku the filthiest look he could muster.

Last edited:

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Well, well, well, fancy meeting you out here, loony sage."

Aria almost sighed as the voice pierced the serenity of the lakeside as she looked over her shoulder and instantly recognised the dog boy she had met a few days ago with his pupper, which in turn ruined his mysterious entrance with the mask as a Shiba is quite a recognizable breed and rare as well. Putting on the most sickly sweet voice she could manage Aria replied.

"Oh me, Oh my, What do I spy, A ninja lurking in a tree, obviously looking to die."

Crossing her arms annoyance as she turned to face the Anbu in training. Keiyaku proceeded to quip at the white haired Senju followed by one of the most interesting looks a ninken has ever given to their partner exasperated further by the canine features. Seeing no harm in telling Keiyaku her plans despite the initial annoyance of being tailed she stepped forwards with an excited grin and said.

"Getting hurts not a problem I've always healed fast especially with this doo hickie I got made."

Lifting her arm up and proudly displaying a golden gauntleted clad limb. The weapon seemed to almost exhale with a fine blue mist of chakra matching Aria's own breaths , combined with the back of the hand slowly expanding and closing as chakra was vented it almost gave the appearance of it being eerily alive.

"As for why I am here. The great sage hears many things in her travels on the road of life and I believe that a weapon of great power exists here and I wanna be the one to find it. Then we can go swish swish and everyone will be like whoa!!!!!"

As she spoke Aria began taking steps towards Keiyaku giving off the feeling that she was now approaching him with a certain dangerous atmosphere around her before her gauntleted hand reached up to grab Keiyaku by the collar and pull him down to her height where he was met with the most blank and frightening look he had ever seen on Aria's face.

"And If you help I want have to kill you for that loony remark."

[Total WC 1500 met]
[Calling Mod]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Nice gadget; looks expensive," Keiyaku said, doffing his mask and smiling with genuine warmth as Aria approached, gauntlet on display. He couldn't say he'd seen anything quite like it before, but knowing she was a Senju, and having already seen what she had done with this strange nature-Chakra, regrowing a pot plant from a single leaf, he had to say the thing looked rather on-brand for her.

Staying solidly stoic, yet friendly, as the girl approached, he felt himself suddenly lurched forward towards her. Moru was cocking his head to the side, slightly bewildered as she described this 'weapon of fable'. Gingerly plucking her fingers off his collar and standing up straight once more, he raised his eyebrow, still with an amused smile on his face.

"Kill me? Ah well, you're welcome to try, loony sage. I'm sure your powers are unrivaled by any on Earth, but lucky for you, I'm happy to help," he replied, shooting Moru a little wink so he would relax a little. There was nothing demeaning or derisive in Keiyaku's tone; he seemed to find Aria's manic blood lust strangely endearing.

"You remind me Kiiromaru," he remarked, more to himself. He would be lying if he said he wasn't a little unnerved by the look on her face, which reminded him quite vividly of his father's ninken's expression when chastising him for some wrongdoing, but in Aria's case, he knew he could take her in a fight if he had to.

Keiyaku helped Aria search, only having the vaguest description of what he was looking for to go by. Luckily, having Morutobu, the two of them could split up and search a wider area, three pairs of eyes scouring the surrounding area. After thoroughly frisking the surrounding woods and leaving no cavity of the valley unplumbed, he was forced to conclude that no 'mighty weapon of legend' would be turning up. He hated having to disappoint people. After seeking out Aria again, he would relay his report.

"Sorry, but we couldn't find anything... Maybe this weapon-thingy is just lost to time, hm? Come on, it's getting late; I'll buy you some dinner back at the village. Sound good? Uhhh, but only if you promise not to beat up the owner and steal his sign this time!"

~Topic Left unless stopped~
[MFT]

Last edited:

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria sat moodily on the edge of the lake. Hours of searching had turned up nothing but animal waste and a rusty old kunai. Which led to the little Senju to resting where she sat now, as she waited to see if Keiyaku had any better luck.

"Sorry, but we couldn't find anything... Maybe this weapon-thingy is just lost to time, hm? Come on, it's getting late; I'll buy you some dinner back at the village. Sound good? Uhhh, but only if you promise not to beat up the owner and steal his sign this time!"

Turning her head to watch Keiyaku walk slowly up to her along the shore with Moru Aria could only sigh at the bad news. Looking up to the top of the trees where the sun was disappearing and feeling her stomach grumble and Aria nodded at Kei suggestion as some food would lift her spirits.

"Yeah I could eat"

She said as she stood up and followed the Inuzuka back to the village.

[Left Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back