Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Duty and Suffering [Open]

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gentle afternoon winds soared through the skies as it hit Kuro's face, causing a small smile of refreshment to splash onto his face while he seated himself a few metres away from the academy. The weather feels beautiful......truly does A long sigh escaped from his lips as his smile turned into a frown of regret. He slowly placed his fingers over his scarred eyes and slightly rubbed them to feel the depth of the wound, but he quickly pulled his hand back. I cannot regret it, having already done the deed.....I must move on..... Kuro steeled up his heart as he gently placed his hands over his walking stick. "Its better that I did so.......Now I won't give you the satisfaction was watching my suffering" He told himself as a pang of pain shook his conciousness causing him to quickly grab the sides of the bench to control the pain. Bastard.....won't even allow me to have little bit of enjoyment Kuro let go of the now cracked bench and gently rubbed his temple to ease the headache that followed.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was running on the roofs, trying to find a little brat that had gotten away from a few shinobi not paying much attention and eventually saw something that seemed familiar and yet unfamiliar for him... As he landed on the roof and placed his hand on the chimney he started to gaze at the older man. "Who..." He muttered while nibbling on the tip of his thumb. For his own idea, the other didn't seem fine... In a conflict with himself, he decided after a small moment to hop down, leave the kid for those shinobi to hunt.
"UHm... sir...?" He asked the other a little bit hesitant, mentally he started to kick his own behind harshly to speak up a bit more. "Sir... Can I help you with something, as you seem to be in pain? I am no medical shinobi but know a little bit... May I help you out?" He asked as he hated to see others in pain, but knew his job was to inflict pain also.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm?" Kuro's ears perked up in confusion as he pulled his head back up to hear where the voice came from. "I'm fine child, Thank you for asking" He let out a small smile of assurance too whoever spoke to him, as he realized that the person didn't hold any ulterior motives thus causing Kuro to slightly lower his vigiliance. As the seconds passed by, he pulled out a small gourd filled with wine and took slight sips every now and then. "What brings you here? I'm sure it isn't because of me" Kuro finally spoke out to break the ice, while releasing his Demonic Aura to sense where the individual was. After a quick scan, he turned his head towards Izumi's direction, revealing his scarred eyes.
"Did I scare you?!" Kuro quickly asked in fear that he might've caused some sort of distress for the other person due to the person not having spoken for a few seconds.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"A-ah! N-no worries!" Were the first words that left the male. "You haven't scared me just yet... Just was wondering if you were hurt, you seemed it to be like that." He said with a soft huff coming from hjim, it was almost as if these days he wasn't even able to say a single thing without having people offended or anything. "I was roaming around for the kids that has looted the market again... A few shinobi would leave them... And I said no... so here I am..." He started to try and explain more. "What about yourself sir..?" Izumi was quite the type to ask such a question in return.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro laughed out loudly at hearing Izumi's pouting, which slightly subsided to a few chuckles. "Ah, a purehearted being, do you know how hard it is to come across someone like that in such a world" He spoke without answering any of Izumi's question while taking a sip from his gourd. Kuro let out a long sigh as his mind slowly drifted towards the past, "Academy life was a funny concept you know? We thought the world would bend to our will, We would become the strongest there was...... But once we got out, we realised......the reality of life" He subconsciously spoke to Izumi. His mind still adrift the waves of the past violently crashing against his heart, the false reality he wished for never happened and never will happen, but he will make sure that others are allowed to live the reality they wished for.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Pure... heart..?" he asked and tilted his head when he heard those words... something that was so strange for him to hear these days..."What... do you mean with that..? I am just being me..?" he asked the question in return and had his head tilting now towards the other side then he had before. "Define... funny concept.," Izumi spoke and started to cross his arms and lean a little back, it was for sure that their minds were not at one line.
Izumi took up this time to sit down... Talking about life now... huh... "Well.." he said and placed his hand under his cheek. "You cannot stay the same forever... And if you would try that... you would hurt yourself..." He said and took a little bit of sigh. "Most people want and are looking for security, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that... The difficult lesson is knowing the value of change...As they say, change is inevitable. When we speak about this, this is cliché, it's insinuated to be a bad thing... It is a thing we fear... we fear change... We have to keep a closed eye, otherwise, 'change' will creep up on us..." He started to ramble against the other right now.

"Think about it like a workout routine... if you go into the gym and to the same exercises every day, over and over again, eventually they would not become difficult anymore... Your body would get used to them, your growth rate would grow to a normal level... almost plateau... You would become more comfortable and then, at some point, that comfort would begin to work against you... because the truth is... you need to change in order to continue moving forwards... Instead of waiting for change to find you... go and look for it... Look for it in the little signs... when you are beginning to plateau, in any way... And with that, you change up your routine deliberately... Be on the offensive. Stay on step ahead of yourself... Whether is it in your craft, in your job... Or the relationship. Health... Just look for a change to look forward to keeping it fresh... Make your mind and bodywork and do what feels... Unfamiliar... When you grow... you change..." He said all that and then just made circles on the ground.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back