Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

E Rank Mission (Solo)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"This is a beautiful view to start off my morning." Junko stood on top of his apartment building looking at the genuine scenery. Junko could hear birds chirping and could feel the wind blow against his body. "I wonder what I should do for today?"

"Oh. Oh. Ahh."

Junko could hear someone in pain from within the apartment building. "I wonder whats wrong." Junko walked to the edge of the apartment rooftop to look down to see if he could see what was going on.

"We are to old! I cant walk without being in pain and you can barely stay awake for five minutes."

Junko smiled as he realized that who was making such a commotion was Mrs. Wong. "Mr. and Mrs. Wong are at it again." Junko knew his neighbors quite well. Mrs. Wong helped Junko and his brother learn how to cook. Mr. Wong help Junko and his brother how to fix minor things. Junko and his brother was orphans and to them the Wong's were kind people that help them as they grew up.

"I need to get my medical paper work to the hospital! If its not at the hospital within thirty minutes they might not take my medical paperwork."

"I guess I can help." Junko took the stairs to the floor which they lived on and knocked on the door. About five minutes passed until Mrs. Wong answered the door.

"Oooh Junko. What a surprise! You have grown alot young one! Sorry for taking so long to come to the door. I'm old and walking is a pain."

Junko smiled. "Hello Mrs. Wong. It's O.K. I wanted to stop by and see how you were doing."

"Actually boy you are just in time. I have a mission for you! I want you to deliver this envelope on the table right over there to the hospital."

Junko wasn't to excited. He knew what he was going to end up doing and for a mission it was pretty easy. Junko nodded and walked in to retrieve the envelope. "Be back in a few " Junko exited the apartment by jumping from their balcony to a near tree. Junko ran because his time may be limited. As Junko arrived at the hospital he handed the envelope to the receptionist at the front desk.

"Just in time. We was going to stop taking this information in about ten minutes or so."

Junko gave the receptionist a small smirk. "I guess time was on my side." Junko left the hospital and traveled back to the apartment. Junko jumped into the tree and jumped from the tree to the Wong's balcony. "I'm back!

"Thanks Junko. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"No problem. I think I am going to rest at home for a bit before heading back out."

"Alright. I hope I hope I see you again soon. Say Hi to your brother for me."

Junko nodded and exited her home and went to his own.

[WC:501]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back