Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[E-Rank Solo Mission] Hazzard Pay

Tsutaku Sotoa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Excuse me I'm here for the clean up job, My name is Tsu-"

"Wait... Just you?! That's all?! I pour my damn heart out on my request and this is what the %$@^ they send me?! One student twerp!! I know I said send anyone but... Bah I'll just have to set a height requirement from now on. Anyway what's your damn name again kid? There's alot to do..."

"Uhh my same is Tsut-"

"Nah sctratch that nevermind no time! Just write it here on the clipboard to sign in and we'll get moving!"
Sign-In Sheet said:
Tsutaku, Sotoa

Quickly snatching the clipboard from Sotoa as he was finished signing, the disgruntled man looks back at both the student and the paper several times.

"How do you pronounce this crap?!"

Striking a nerve he grinds his teeth with a smile and a slight twitch of an eyebrow, never thinking he would get such an annoying client on his first mission.

"It's pronounced So-To-A.."

Looking at his client Sotoa sees that the words missed the man and that he is already facing the opposite direction toward the entrance. "Ok so you need this, this , and this." Giving Sotoa gloves, a large bag , and a towel with spraybottle just for the statue. "Remove any trash you see, make sure the statue is spotless, make sure no left over traps are just sitting idle, and la-"

"Wait what?"

"LAST, but not least... Try not to get caught in the crossfire.."

"?"

"Ahem, crossfire. Try not to get caught in the crossfire." The man says nervously while pointing in the distance, drawing attention to a group of three Kumo chunnin on their way to warm up. "No time!! Good luck and come find me once you're finished!!" Suddenly the man takes off running with one hand in the air waving bye without looking back as he kicks up dust behind him, passing the three shinobi as they reach the entrance and begin to walk past.

"Heh heh.."

"Oi, freshmeat!"

"Ahh new guy huh, you'll be able to work around us while we spar. Promise!" He says with a devious grin as he nudges one of his buddies, making their way to the grounds.

With a sigh Sotoa makes his way inside with them while he puts his gloves on, looking around the area as he walks he sees that its not so bad and that there are minimal amounts of trash on the other side of the grounds. "Well it's a slight walk to get to the trash and statue from here so there shouldn't be anything to worry ab-... where did they go..?"

!!!BOOM!!!

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Suddenly a shock wave from a powerful wind ninjutsu strikes meters behind him sending him flying through the air in the direction he needs to go, grasping the bag, towel, and spray bottle for dear life while the garbage in the area kicks up. As he travels his eye catches a number of kunai heading in his direction to cut him off on his flight path. "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!" The ring leader of the group then shadow dances next to the flying student and yanks him by his arm sending him in the direction of the statue , deflecting the kunai and saving him from a painful end.

"WAAHHHHHHH!!"

"Hey sorry about that!" The chunnin snickers as they continue their spar below.

Finally breaking his flight by hugging onto an object he realizes that he is holding onto the face of a golden Shinbatsu, with gum on him. Without hesitation he sprays down the statue and wipes it down in record time and looks below at the battle. Looking at all the trash kicked up in the air he finds his task hopeless until one of the shinobi gains altitude with a large jump. "KATON!!" One of the chuunin suddenly sprays down fire below him forcing his partners to body switch and turning all the trash in the area in to ashes.

"Ok well that's my cue." With that said Satoa jumps down, brushes himself off, then takes off at full speed toward the exit with a hand waving them off as he kicks up dust. Not to return unless he's the one training.
===================
[MFT]
WC: 700+

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back