Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eizou -> Kyuuji

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Eizou
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Inactivity Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Attending Academy.
Old IC Rank: Academy Student
New Character Name: Chigokai Kyuuji
Preferred Username: Kyuuji
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Chigokai
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Young Vampire of Suna[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 20% Chance of Inflicting Bleeding
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Academy Student
Character Age: 12 years
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: A friendly looking youth, usually found with a playful smile upon his face. He’s a rather average height for his age. Kyuuji’s straight hair is golden and goes down to the middle of his neck. His eyes are a distinct ruby red, but manage to skirt the edge of unnerving due to the warmth usually expressed through them. His outfits usually incorporate some elements in gold, though they are otherwise mainly white or black.
Character's Mental Description: While his cheery demeanor isn’t entirely an act, it isn’t entirely the truth, either. Kyuuji is an incredibly calculating individual, choosing actions and words in order to gain as much information he can from a situation without looking like that’s his intention. He has sadistic tendencies that he does his best to keep hidden.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: The head of the primary Chigokai clan in Wind Country is his mother, Chigokai Misaki. Kyuuji is the second of her three children, each of which have unknown fathers. His elder sister, Akane, is to be the heir. While he has less expectations put upon him for the sake of the clan than Akane has, he is not free of responsibilities. Both he and his younger brother, Hinata, are expected to marry into branch families of the clan in order to add their numbers to the main clan. Kyuuji’s fiancée has been chosen since his birth, Chigokai Tsubaki. While they are close friends, they would not marry each other, had they a choice in the matter.
Bloodline: Chigokai Misaki’s children each have a different, unknown, father. While the clans of Chigokai contain primarily Mahoutsukai Chigokai, Kyuuji has strong suspicions that his own father was a Kyonshi Chigokai. While bloodthirstiness is not an unusual trait among Chigokai, few crave blood to the extent that Kyuuji does. Kyuuji prides himself on his ability to control these urges, and he has kept his suspicions regarding his parentage to himself for the most part, as the opinion of Mahoutsukai Chigokai regarding the Kyonshi Chigokai is fairly negative among his section of the clan, and he has no desire to deal with that at the moment. He has told only his fiancée/best friend, Tsubaki. He believes that channeling his bloodthirsty urges into becoming a strong shinobi is the best choice that he can make at the moment. Kyuuji has no intention to conceal this from his clan forever, but he wishes to be more powerful before he reveals this to them. When he decides to reveal it, it will be in a situation of his own control, so that the outcomes that he desires will occur. What outcome he desires most, however, he has not yet decided. Some days, he wishes he could defy his clan’s will entirely, to become able to separate himself from the clan. But he loves his family, and he does not always want to eschew his responsibilities, so on other days, he contemplates molding the clan into something new. What he will ultimately decide to do with power once he gains it is to be determined once he reaches that point.

Clan Request: If I manage to last with this character for a while, I would like to try to add the Chigokai to the official clans of Suna, but not yet.
Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: Old Training: Old Dojo: N/A
Special Usergroups: N/A
Old Stats:
Agility: 100
Stamina: 100
Ninjutsu: 100
Genjutsu: 70
Taijutsu: 100
Chakra Control: 100
Power level: 570

Old OOC Rank: C
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
Agility: 105
Stamina: 105
Ninjutsu: 90
Taijutsu: 110
Chakra Control: 90
New OOC Rank: C
Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
Keeping: Slashing Taijutsu
Rank E
Slash MASTERED
Arcing Slash MASTERED
Dynamic Slash MASTERED
Overhead Strike MASTERED
Rank D
Full Circle MASTERED
Cross Rip MASTERED
Crimson Flash MASTERED
Gasher MASTERED
Heavy Tow MASTERED
Keeping: Nonelemental Ninjutsu
Rank E
Transformation MASTERED
Body Switch MASTERED
Rank D
Combination Transformation MASTERED
Crystal Eye MASTERED
Cancel MASTERED
Spirit Lantern MASTERED
Other Refunds: N/A
Name of any Contract you currently own:
- N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
No

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
First Round of Approvals:
-Name approved
-Class approved
-Rank approved
-History approved
-Stats approved
-BL request
-------------------------------------
Pending:
- Swaps: I don't see any of your jutsu purchased in your inventory. Did you ever get your items refunded so you could purchase them in the shop or does that need to be completed during this OCR process? I need to verify this to know if we need to process a refund since it appears you're keeping everything.
-Still need another Councilor to pop in and review everything as well.

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
I will need them refunded so I can purchase them for the inventory, yes. That wasn’t a thing when Eizou was here, so I don’t have that.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Eizou
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Inactivity Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Attending Academy.
Old IC Rank: Academy Student
New Character Name: Chigokai Kyuuji
Preferred Username: Kyuuji
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Chigokai
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Young Vampire of Suna[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 20% Chance of Inflicting Bleeding
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Academy Student
Character Age: 12 years
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: A friendly looking youth, usually found with a playful smile upon his face. He’s a rather average height for his age. Kyuuji’s straight hair is golden and goes down to the middle of his neck. His eyes are a distinct ruby red, but manage to skirt the edge of unnerving due to the warmth usually expressed through them. His outfits usually incorporate some elements in gold, though they are otherwise mainly white or black.
Character's Mental Description: While his cheery demeanor isn’t entirely an act, it isn’t entirely the truth, either. Kyuuji is an incredibly calculating individual, choosing actions and words in order to gain as much information he can from a situation without looking like that’s his intention. He has sadistic tendencies that he does his best to keep hidden.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: The head of the primary Chigokai clan in Wind Country is his mother, Chigokai Misaki. Kyuuji is the second of her three children, each of which have unknown fathers. His elder sister, Akane, is to be the heir. While he has less expectations put upon him for the sake of the clan than Akane has, he is not free of responsibilities. Both he and his younger brother, Hinata, are expected to marry into branch families of the clan in order to add their numbers to the main clan. Kyuuji’s fiancée has been chosen since his birth, Chigokai Tsubaki. While they are close friends, they would not marry each other, had they a choice in the matter.
Bloodline: Chigokai Misaki’s children each have a different, unknown, father. While the clans of Chigokai contain primarily Mahoutsukai Chigokai, Kyuuji has strong suspicions that his own father was a Kyonshi Chigokai. While bloodthirstiness is not an unusual trait among Chigokai, few crave blood to the extent that Kyuuji does. Kyuuji prides himself on his ability to control these urges, and he has kept his suspicions regarding his parentage to himself for the most part, as the opinion of Mahoutsukai Chigokai regarding the Kyonshi Chigokai is fairly negative among his section of the clan, and he has no desire to deal with that at the moment. He has told only his fiancée/best friend, Tsubaki. He believes that channeling his bloodthirsty urges into becoming a strong shinobi is the best choice that he can make at the moment. Kyuuji has no intention to conceal this from his clan forever, but he wishes to be more powerful before he reveals this to them. When he decides to reveal it, it will be in a situation of his own control, so that the outcomes that he desires will occur. What outcome he desires most, however, he has not yet decided. Some days, he wishes he could defy his clan’s will entirely, to become able to separate himself from the clan. But he loves his family, and he does not always want to eschew his responsibilities, so on other days, he contemplates molding the clan into something new. What he will ultimately decide to do with power once he gains it is to be determined once he reaches that point.

Clan Request: If I manage to last with this character for a while, I would like to try to add the Chigokai to the official clans of Suna, but not yet.
Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: Old Training: Old Dojo: N/A
Special Usergroups: N/A
Old Stats:
Agility: 100
Stamina: 100
Ninjutsu: 100
Taijutsu: 100
Chakra Control: 100

Old OOC Rank: C
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
Agility: 105
Stamina: 105
Ninjutsu: 90
Taijutsu: 110
Chakra Control: 90
New OOC Rank: C
Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
Keeping: Slashing Taijutsu
Rank E
Slash MASTERED
Arcing Slash MASTERED
Dynamic Slash MASTERED
Overhead Strike MASTERED
Rank D
Full Circle MASTERED
Cross Rip MASTERED
Crimson Flash MASTERED
Gasher MASTERED
Heavy Tow MASTERED
Keeping: Nonelemental Ninjutsu
Rank E
Transformation MASTERED
Body Switch MASTERED
Rank D
Combination Transformation MASTERED
Crystal Eye MASTERED
Cancel MASTERED
Spirit Lantern MASTERED
Other Refunds: N/A
Name of any Contract you currently own:
- N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
No
Welcome to sand, you are all approved and refunded!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back